PDA

View Full Version : musclewomen

Castratrix's pet
12-02-2006, 04:48 PM
What about body building muscle women?

There are lots of sites thet show pics and videos of beautiful sexy muscle women and muscle girls.

Any one of those beautiful sexy muscle women could really bust a man's balls in a very painful way. Also, she could easily ******** a man by squishing his balls to a mush then tearing off the remains with her bare hands. A woman ********** a man and destroying his manhood with her bare hands!

I would love to endure a very long painful cock and ball torture session and to have my balls slowly crushed and squeezed to a mush, my penis broken as I cum for the last time, and the remains of my balls torn off at the hands of a beautiful sexy seven foot muscle goddess. A beautiful sexy seven foot tall muscle goddess ********** me and destroying my manhood with her bare hands!

broken
12-03-2006, 03:20 AM
Like her? (http://www.ftvideo.com/genex/FTVnews/images/1_13/DSC04820_jpg.jpg) I wasn't sure if they'd appreciate having their pics posted here, so it's just a link.

Chacho
12-03-2006, 08:24 AM
What about body building muscle women?

There are lots of sites thet show pics and videos of beautiful sexy muscle women and muscle girls.

Any one of those beautiful sexy muscle women could really bust a man's balls in a very painful way. Also, she could easily ******** a man by squishing his balls to a mush then tearing off the remains with her bare hands. A woman ********** a man and destroying his manhood with her bare hands!

I would love to endure a very long painful cock and ball torture session and to have my balls slowly crushed and squeezed to a mush, my penis broken as I cum for the last time, and the remains of my balls torn off at the hands of a beautiful sexy seven foot muscle goddess. A beautiful sexy seven foot tall muscle goddess ********** me and destroying my manhood with her bare hands!

It is amazing. I'm drawing that story in a comic...

I will post some samples as soon as finish the inks...

Regards

crushee
12-05-2006, 10:51 AM
There are somes sites with photos and/or videos of muscled women some times engaged in mixed wrestling actions...
One of them is named Rebekah K...
I have not...yet contacted any of these ladies to know if they would be interested, beyond wrestling, by ball busting.