PDA

View Full Version : How to high up pain treshold?

GIAI
12-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Hi luvly people!

Ok there goes my first post :) this forum sounds kinda nice so I thought I'd 'hang' around a little (baaad pun I know)

Anyway I've been into this fetish allready a bit with my gf but kicking/kneeing is still a bit above my level ^^

My question, how do you get up your pain treshold? Is that possible in the first place?

Cheers!

GIAI

tonyr
12-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Respect your pain threshold.
Mine, as I am sure with most persons, is forever variable.
Ballbusting isn't just about pure pain. It is very much about the pleasure principle.;)

Hi luvly people!

Ok there goes my first post :) this forum sounds kinda nice so I thought I'd 'hang' around a little (baaad pun I know)

Anyway I've been into this fetish allready a bit with my gf but kicking/kneeing is still a bit above my level ^^

My question, how do you get up your pain treshold? Is that possible in the first place?

Cheers!

GIAI

poolman2
12-04-2006, 03:59 AM
My approach is as follows:

1. Concentrate on how much each hard kick will pleasure me, and how much I will enjoy it. Think: Sublimation.

2. If everything you do including #1 is not enough, and it really hurts, then it is time to relent and replan. The whole purpose is enjoyment, either conventional or perverse. So switch to something else which does pleasure and allow you to enjoy yourselves you. If I have the desire mentally and emotionally, but not enough physically, I will just not enjoy her abuse of my cock and balls. In that situation, we switch to something more pleasuring, and less physically abusive, and then enjoy what we have under the circumstances.

For what it's worth, my mistress of the last 22+ years (read wife) treats my cock and balls as community property, no matter how legally perverse that is (And it is; I speak with authority on that matter). Anyway, they're supremely her property, and she will enjoy them as she wishes, but she will not injure them in any way which might require her to specially care for me, since that would be abusive of her. Forget the fact that I might be emasculated, a eunich, but her overriding concern is that she might need to to care for me (she is a medical professional). And furthermore I might even lose or be interrrupted in my income earniings potential. I think love only becomes a factor if she is not concerned re the above problems, and she is temporarily emotionally swayed.

poolman2