PDA

View Full Version : Self Ballbusting

subballplay
12-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Hi everyone fist post.
Just wondering what methods that ye have used on your selfs to bust your nuts?
Any novel homemade toys or methods hade you employed....:D

crushmynuts2
12-04-2006, 05:38 PM
when i am done on here i smash my nuts in my laptop.:bananajum

fts966
12-04-2006, 07:06 PM
I've used a toilet seat lid before. Just kneel, put your nuts on the bowl, pull your dick out of the way, and drop the lid. Depending on the lid, you might want to start off dropping it from a small distance first. Surprising how much momentum it can gather, and it all goes to just two places!

Hi everyone fist post.
Just wondering what methods that ye have used on your selfs to bust your nuts?
Any novel homemade toys or methods hade you employed....:D

d14736251d
12-04-2006, 09:53 PM
when i am done on here i smash my nuts in my laptop.:bananajum

Well played...

curious
12-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Another one is to put your ball on a flat surface and stack objects on top of them, a good challenge is to set yourself a minimum time limits and see if you can stand the pressure for that long.

sacklunch27
12-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Another one is to put your ball on a flat surface and stack objects on top of them, a good challenge is to set yourself a minimum time limits and see if you can stand the pressure for that long.

I once tried to see how much can I take, so I put weight-bars on top of one ball. The weights were positioned with one side on my ball and the other side on the table. This ment that I was induring only half the weight. I managed 40Kg(=20Kg) for 1-3 min.

crushee
12-05-2006, 10:20 AM
I stand along a table ( feet slightly apart so that my balls are just above the height of the table), then I put bathroom scales over the table, my balls over the scales and a small wooden board (approx. 10" by 4" and 1/2 " thick) over my balls, my dick over the board. I put the palms of my hands over the two sides of the board, keeping it horizontal, so that the weight added to the board rests only on the balls. I put more and more pressure with my arms, squeezing the balls between the board and the scales.
I currently can put more than 50 lbs for several minutes.
I have succeeded several times in lifting my feet and having all my weight (80 kg)transfered to my balls for 10 seconds.

penaltykicked
12-05-2006, 01:40 PM
To me the biggest part of ballbusting is having a female do it but I have pleasured myself with the following some of which were from posts on this board. place the balls on a flat surface and stack hardcover books on them until you cant take anymore books and then see how long you can stand the weight.After you have to remove the books take one of your wifes high heels and smack yourself a predetermined number of times in the boys with the heel.To add to this punishment first rub icyhot all over your nuts after the pain from the heel blows subsides clip as many clothes pins to your nutsack as possible and then repeat the whole process trying to take more books for longer with more smacks by a heavier heel. but like I said I prefer my wife to do the busting this was her idea from a few things she read here and her imagination:thumbup

experiment
12-06-2006, 06:55 PM
The possibilities are endless. The toilet seat mentioned previously is a vevy efficient method of self busting. In additionto what was suggested, you can tie the top of the seat in an upright position and put ties off your testicles with a piece of leater to keep them in their place. Kneel and put them on the rim of the toiletand lower the seat itself. Now close your eyes and drop the top seat. The results will be impressive.

Making homemede "humblers" with several rubber bands and dowels will allow you to punish your trapped testicles with a hard rubber ball that has a 12 to 18 inch shaft into the ball.

Home made crushers are easy to make and fun to use.

As I said the possibilities are endless.

balldi
12-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Hi everyone! This is my first post
When I want to bust my nuts I often use this technique:
I lay down on my bed or in the bath and turn my genitals so that the dick is between my legs and pointed to my feet and balls are on my pubic bone, then I close the legs so that my balls can’t get away. After that I begin to punch them with the bottom part of my fists slowly increasing the speed and force, counting every second punch. After the number 300-400 (600-800 punches) I begin to feel less pain (I think its because of adrenaline) and start punching “the last hundred” really hard and the last twenty or ten punches I make with full force. It’s wondering, but balls almost never got swollen, although this method is pretty painful.
Another method is much simpler: I just stand and take my balls in one hand and punch them with the palm of the other hand (not relaxed palm, but strained) and slowly increase the speed and force until full force.

Believe me, it is a real challenge to punch your nuts with full force for first time, but every time when I crossed this line I began to feel almost no pain after first several full force punches for 30 to 60 seconds, so that I could bust my nuts as hard as I can. It gives lots of excitement and adrenaline. :)

Sorry my english

experiment
12-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Yes I agree that after numerous punches the testicles seem to get numb to additional punching and abuse for sometime.

I also have never experienced and testicle swelling although I have tried over and over, even after many blows with fists or other objects such as a hard ball at the end of a wooden dowel or on some occasions a meat tenderizing mallet.

It seems to take longer and longer to get to level of arousal if you repeatedly self bust.

Aquahammer1500
12-12-2006, 04:53 PM
fill a sack with weights, and get a good shoe (sneaker or flip-flop works best). then put the shoe on your nut, then add the weights.

AnnaTheTrans
01-07-2007, 10:35 AM
I use a ping pong paddle with a can full of bb-pellets (small lead shots) glued to the back side of the paddle.

With all that weight you don't have to move the paddle fast to get a good hit:)

parks862
01-09-2007, 03:23 PM
It isn't ball busting, but a mouse trap works good. First time is the best not knowing how hard it was going to snap.

Snakelinux
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
The best method to me is putting a rubber band around my balls and than put a cutting board on top with a flat surface (like a table) on the bottom. This way my balls aren't doing a balancing act with the weights. They can't move in any direction. I can easily do 30 lbs this way, but if you really want to feel pain just push down on the cutting board. I just hope you don't prepare any meals on that cutting board afterwards.

aku
01-22-2007, 06:31 AM
a pic of self ball busting

torres
01-22-2007, 09:23 AM
It isn't ball busting, but a mouse trap works good. First time is the best not knowing how hard it was going to snap.

wow :ibow4u: , i wouldnt take it

ron25
01-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I once asked Mistress Vixen by email what my punishment would be for looking down a woman's blouse trying to see cleavage. She said she'd nail my balls to a board & beat them. Looks like this guy in the first pic got the same response

Hotdog
01-23-2007, 12:02 AM
We just tried the weights idea & she got hotter as my balls got flatter

Mrhappy_18
01-23-2007, 08:00 AM
the best way I find is to fill bottle with something, liquid or solid, and tie it to somethin so it hangs at the same level as your balls, and simply swing it.

Snakelinux
01-23-2007, 01:51 PM
the best way I find is to fill bottle with something, liquid or solid, and tie it to somethin so it hangs at the same level as your balls, and simply swing it.

Yea, that works but it seems a little mild to me. Have you tried lifting the water bottle up high and dropping it. Maybe it is just me but pulling on the Vas Deferens doesn't feel like a bust.

P.S. There is a Shaolin Monk named Yan Ming who can dangle 50 lbs with his testicles. I have heard that his record was beaten though.

Snakelinux
01-23-2007, 05:01 PM

After reading this post I started crunching numbers. I realized that if you tied a full 24 fl oz bottle to your nuts and dropped it 2 meters (from the ground), without the bottle hitting anything, (including the floor) the force would be the same as tying 31.34 lbs to your balls. The amazing thing is that a full 24 fl oz bottle only weighs 1.59 lbs. Also a small difference in height makes a big difference in force. Anyone who tries this for more than 2 meters should be warned that an unscheduled vasectomy is possible.

P.S. How do I edit my old posts so that I did not write a post right after an old one?

lestatdl1
07-13-2012, 11:21 AM
My two favorite techniques for an impact/hit are the aforementioned toilet seat dropping, and the use of a pvc pipe. I have one about three feet long and 2" wide. Pull balls tight using a strap or shoelace and rest them on a hard surface. I put the pvc pipe on top of my balls, and drop something heavy down it. Guaranteed hit with no misses!

teenypeeny
07-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi All, First post. For self ballbusting I bought an electrified cock and ball harness. It has variable battery operated switch that pulse shocks to the balls and penis... very painful even at low levels. It feels like a lightning bolt going through the head of my cock.

experiment
07-15-2012, 06:45 PM
I have to agree, if one is really, really into self ball busting, nothing compares to the dropped toilet seat. it is a dangerous technique and requires a lot of courage to do from the maximum height.

if you do not ahe the nerve to let it drop while holding the seat, there are some ways o f closing your eyes, and having the sat held up by a string or tape thet will let go after a few minutes.

i like the method that secures the testicles at the bottom of the sack, putting the balls on the rim and hold up the lid orseat or both with a dowel. You can close your eyes and knock the dowel out and wait for the impact.

It is amazing how there is a delay in the pain. first you hear the thud, next feel the impact and all at oce sense the apin that starts slowly and quickly explodes into the worst sensation. You will double up and try to hold your baals to releave the pain, but to no avail. The rush you feel can't be described. You swear you will never do it again if only your balls are not ruptured.

Yet after rubbing and messaging your balls for awhile and checking that nothing is broken or crushed, you find yourself planning to do it again. If the hit was not Too bad, you wonder how you can make it better next time. Perhaps you will want to do it right awaybut will have to make the drop from a higher spot to get the same high from the first event.

It is madding, but the rush requires it be done again. If it is done a few times it can lead to an ejaculation without ant penile stimulation. Unfrotunately that results in the loss of any desire to continue the ball busting. But the bright side is that it will end any activity that could cause permanent damage to your testicles.

Ballbusting is risky to say the least.Be careful whart you wish for you just might get it.

Somehow as much as you promise yourself never to do something so dangerous again, your mind starts fantisizing about other ways to do self ball busting. You will do it again and again,

manoloball
07-16-2012, 06:05 PM
I do not find the Self Ballbusting fun. Nothing like a boy or a girl torturing your balls.

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-22-2012, 12:10 PM
I agree that self-busting is only second best, but it’s certainly better than nothing.

I find the biggest problem is that I become so aroused that I only want to shoot my load, so it’s all over too quickly

Here’s a method I used a few years ago, when SHE had not wanted intimacy for several weeks and was out for the day.

I’ll skip the long preparation, to keep the description brief.

For US readers, garden = yard, tap =faucet, yard = 36 inches

Having robustly locked myself outside the house, I’m standing at the end of my garden waiting for the paste, of chilli powder and massage oil, to take effect on my sack, cock and nipples.

My plan was just to rub the paste into my scrotum; I’ll say no more.

As my preparation for my adventure had taken a few minutes of frantic rushing about and I felt little discomfort, the thought crossed my mind, that I might have used gravy power in error.

Suddenly, the horrendous burning started in my cock’s eye, then within every tiny fold of my scrotal skin.

My cock engorged as its skin warmed and irritated, struggling to remain within my only clothing, old jeans cut off far too high. I desperately wanted to power wank, and then jump into a cold shower, as I knew I would; this experience just had to be better and longer than that!

More later.

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-24-2012, 08:25 AM
I held on as long as I could, with sweat dripping down my face and now certain that I had overdone my delaying tactics.

I walked barefoot the 50 yards to a heavy glazed pot, full of wet earth and thorny shrub to retrieve the first key. The emollient cream that I’d rubbed into by hands had worked too well, for it was not just difficult to grip but impossible.

‘Don’t panic,’ I thought, discretely adjusting my throbbing erection to an upright direction to stop it popping out as I bent down.

Despite wiping my hands on the grass and my shorts, I still could not lift the pot, so I sat on the step and suffered.

“You’ve fucked this up, Alec!” I muttered, hearing the front door bell and, within a few seconds, spotting a neighbour pruning his trees.

Wiping the sweat out of my eyes, I tried pushing the pot, desperate for cold water to relieve the intolerable burning, and thinking,

‘I can’t sit in the fishpond, people will think I’m mad. Only you would padlock the hose inside the greenhouse, wire up the water butt taps and unscrew the handle from the outside tap!’

Finally, the pot slid and I had the first key.

Trying to look casual, I walked forty yards with my hard-on sliding against the sticky mess of pre-come under my belt. Each step felt like jabs from red-hot needles.

As I stretched out, face down upon the lawn, and plunged my arm into the cold fishpond, the dry sharp grass irritated my tormented nipples.

Unable to find the metal box I had thrown in earlier, I allowed my other arm to stray under my body, so I could rub my thumb, painfully, across the top of my penis a dozen times.

The cool breeze playing with my scrotum, pulling it tight, intensified the fold burning.

I so wanted to ejaculate, but resisted and used both arms to search for that box.

The originally dry earth hiding the next key was not quite the mud I had intended, but still very mucky. My eyes began to hurt and tears streamed down my face, hindering my retrieval of that key.

More later.

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-25-2012, 12:48 PM
I could hardly see on the 100-yard walk to the double-ended shed, and resolved never again to play this game with unprotected feet. The other end of this shed opens onto the drive.

I heard to voices of uninvited and unexpected relatives from the front, as I struggled to move the heavy rocks from the even weightier patio shade base protecting the next key.

I was certain they would hear me, but I had no other option.

Walking back 30-yards to the main shed, peeling off the tacky glue from the key, I heard the landline ringing.

That phone kept ringing as I struggled, with numb, cold, sticky, dirty fingers, to force the key into the padlock. The answer phone cut in, but I could not hear who was leaving a message, or what they said.

I hopped I had bolted the back gate, and prayed to The Great Clit in the Sky that they would not climb over.

The main shed door opened just a few inches, to allow access to another padlock connecting two small lengths of chain on the inside. I pulled on the flimsy carrier bag, stuffed full of fresh nettles, which held the next key. Although nettle stings on my erotic parts are exciting, I loathe and hate them on my fingers.

I gingerly attempted to manoeuvre the bag out from the shed. I pulled harder and the bag split. For a moment, I considered just plunging my hand into the nettles, but I chickened out. I turned the bag upside down, tipped out the key and nettles, pulled the bag through and put my hand into the clean side to use as a glove.

It was exceedingly hot inside the main shed, with sun radiating through the glass pains. With the heat and exertion, I was regretting the ‘warm up’ nineteen moderate ball punches, but at least the chilli effect was fading fast.

This time the glue trick had backfired. The next key was solidly fixed to the shelf. The tools in that shed were for gardening, but I eventually freed and cleaned up the patio door key. By this time, dark storm clouds had appeared and thunder was rumbling in the distance.

Struggling to open the patio door, I could still hear voices from the front of the house, but how rude of them not to phone before travelling.

I rushed in, locking the door after me, and quietly made my way upstairs to the bathroom, undecided if a wank or shower was more important.

Then I realised my inconsiderate relatives would hear the outflow from the shower, so I just washed my hands with a dribble from the cold tap.

While I pondered whether to shower regardless or not, I removed the cords fixing the shower thermostat to scalding hot and dropped my shorts.

Without thinking things through, I reapplied the chilli paste as before, fixed pegs to my nipples, started to massage my balls firmly, and started wank.

I spunked with a minute, but did not want to stop, as I was so over frustrated, so I continued furiously masturbating.

I repeatedly twisted those pegs, and pulled them from my nipples without opening the jaws.

I squeezed, twisted, chopped, flicked and punched my balls.

As the burning cut in again, I furiously rubbed in the remainder of the chilli, especially to the cock’s eye.

Before too long I came again, and thought I would never stop spurting.

I peeked out of an upstairs window; they had left.

A cold shower never felt so good, but I had overdone the chilli and it was still burning within the scrotal folds, so I switched to warmer water to smooth out my scrotum and rub away the itching, irritating burning. This was also too arousing, so I wanked that away as well.

I drank coffee as I dried, then set to tidying up, swiftly cutting a few weeds and pruning a few branches to look as though I’d been gardening. I rinsed the cut down jeans then dipped them in the pond. I retrieved a tiny old radio with earphones from the bottom of cupboard, placing them near the patio door.

With one more coffee, I lay upon a lounger to sunbathe and relax for the next three hours until SHE returned.

Five minutes later, SHE walked onto the patio, giggling,

“I thought you would have been wanking all day, but I can see you’ve been busy. I’ve been such a bitch, keeping you short; sorry.”

“Do you want a coffee?”

“No time for that! Cut loads of fresh nettles and get showered, it’s time I gave you a treat. Nipples, balls and cock if I remember. As you’ve been so understanding, I’ll sting your anus as well. Now put some jeans on, before the neighbours see your hard-on!”

Alec Anaconda, A1
07-27-2012, 09:23 AM
It should be obvious, with a title of “Too Risky!” but, clearly, there are both predictable and other dangers in this kind of game.

Has anyone else tried this type of thing?

Alec Anaconda, A1
08-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Sometimes simple methods work surprisingly well.

Sit on a firm or hard seat, pull your balls through your legs and then close your thighs tightly, trapping the boys underneath your legs.

In one swift movement, partially stand, hold for a count of five before forcibly sitting down.

Repeat rapidly, until busted.

teenypeeny
08-21-2012, 12:53 AM
how I shock my cock.

ballspain
08-26-2012, 06:38 PM
An efficient method is the following one:
Find a really big, heavy book (say letter size and at least 2inches thick!)
Stand it on a table so that when tipping over, it's upper end will slam down flush with the edge of the table.
Put your balls there and let the book tip over...

experiment
08-31-2012, 03:09 PM
is anyone else into new or creative ideas for self ball busting?

there are a lot of devices being marketed for ball squeezing or stretching, but not for ball busting.

jenniesweaters
08-31-2012, 04:08 PM
is anyone else into new or creative ideas for self ball busting?

there are a lot of devices being marketed for ball squeezing or stretching, but not for ball busting.

I got two long spikes. I think they are like a foot long and placed them on either side of my friends sack, like above and below and above his balls (pointing in opposite directions). I put a small hose clamp over both ends trapping his sack and cords between the spikes and tighten the clamps slowly. It works best if I tighten a little and then distract him for awile and then tighted it some more. He comes sometimes when I get it really tight or when I suddenly release the pressure.

JoshGecko
10-04-2012, 07:27 PM
The toilet seat method will never go out of style, but I also like to put a tennis ball in a sock and whack myself with it.