PDA

View Full Version : Most horible torture ever

rec912
12-04-2006, 01:37 PM
being busted by the chick from aqua as she sings the barbie girl song!
:bananad:

change
12-04-2006, 07:21 PM
mmm... terrible :p

Twisting
12-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Busted by a blond barbie might not be to bad

skipperbob
12-05-2006, 12:03 AM
As a young man, spending my hard earned money and driving 300 miles to get busted, a hard on from anticipation all the way, only to find that she lied - she didn't like ball busting!:soomad She wanted to tie me up and pee on me!:cryingblu Sorry, not my thing!:( What a long ride home! Torture is anticipation of something pleasurable:bananajum and then not getting it!:cussing:

Trouble
12-05-2006, 12:51 AM
British Humour [sic]

Troubled
12-05-2006, 02:02 AM
US foreign policy [sick]

rec912
12-05-2006, 07:19 AM
not that her busting me would be bad, just that song oh god

sacklunch27
12-05-2006, 07:57 AM
busted by Margaret Thatcher, naked, on a cold day and in front of your mama

seriously- wacking of the sack. can't stand that burning pain.

tonyr
12-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Sacklunch27, that it is!!! I'm through with ballbusting. Things were getting bad when you guys started to lust over that U.S.A ruling family but you've all hit the all time Low. MT The Iron Lady???!!!

That person not only helped the ruination of Britain, she has now succeeded in putting me off ballbusting for good!!!.
Is nothing sacred anymore?
My nuts have pulled themselves all the way up into my chest!
Fuckin'
Aida!!!! YUCK!!!, Margret 'The puppet on a string' Thatcher?, Thatcher 'The Milk Snatcher'?. Ballbusting!?!?!?

But then again, that heavy lacquered swept off the forehead hair, that husky voice, those blouses, the neck high necklines, those classic court pumps.:o :iluvu: :loveeyes :ibow4u:
?
?
?
?
?
?
NO!!! :D ;)

Mind you, Maggie T may well have busted a load of her cabinet. She had those dudes and a few gals, wimpering all the time.:Baahaha:
As for the opposition;) :D

busted by Margaret Thatcher, naked, on a cold day and in front of your mama

seriously- wacking of the sack. can't stand that burning pain.

change
12-05-2006, 08:18 PM
not that her busting me would be bad, just that song oh god

i understand what you're saying. but have you had a good look at that picture? i mean, a really good look? she could sing every single song from both of their albums, if it meant i could get one good bust from her :iluvu: