PDA

View Full Version : Femdom ********** fantasies and femdom ********** in Goddess based spirituality

Castratrix's pet
12-06-2006, 03:31 PM
I have been trying to get people's thoughts and insights into femdom ********** fantasies and femdom ********** in the context of Goddess religion and Goddess based spirituality.

Femdom ********** fantasies and femdom **********, surgical ********** performed by a woman or by women in the context of female Goddess based spirituality that perceives of and worships God only as female, as Goddess, and worships women and the female sex as sacred because like God Herself they are female.

There is a strong Goddess based spiritual aspect to my femdom ********** fantasies, and I'm trying to understand that. This is also why I feel there is something much deeper that I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies.

I have read about some anthropologists who study things about very ancient cultures and talk about something called Hieros Gamos or Sacred Marriage of a leading male in the community (High Chieftan, King, of male shaman) to The Goddess through actual union of some kind to a High Priestess who was viewed as a living embodiment of The Goddess on Earth.

In at least some of these cases it also included ********** performed by the High Priestess (as if it was The Goddess Herself performing the **********), and the sacrifice of his testicles to The Goddess.

It was believed that this was done for several possible reasons.To insure that the man who was now the Goddess's consort would remain forever loyal and faithful to her. To make sure that once he had sex, or intimacy, or some sort of union with The Goddess (perhaps through such union with the High Priestess) he would never be able to have such things with a mortal woman again. As a sacrifice of his manhood and his inner being to The Goddess. To provide a male sacrifice of blood to The Goddess equating to the natural sacrifice of blood every woman makes each month through menstruation.

Women's menstruation was sacred. That all women bled like that from within once in each cycle of the moon, and lived. That was mystical and sacred to them. It was only right that men also make this sacrifice, and since men don't do it naturally as women do, a man had to be chosen from time to time to make this sacrifice in the name of all men.

Also it was done to create and maintain some kind of balance.

These cultures and societies were matricentric, female or woman centered. This sacrifice allowed women to maintain their power, status, and position. The women chose the man who would make this sacrifice. The women carried out the sacrifice. It kind of put women in the position of being The Goddess.

It is believed that this is where circumcision came from. It wasn't right for only one man to make this sacrifice, every man had to make this sacrifice. Of course the women couldn't ******** every man or every man and boy in the community, so instead of removing his testicles, the women removed the men's foreskins.

I have read about this in books and other writings by and about a number of anthropologists. These are many of the feelings I have in the spiritual aspect of my femdom ********** fantasies.

That's why I keep asking what it is I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies. I'm trying to get other people's thoughts and insights on this.