PDA

View Full Version : Outed In School !

testiclats
12-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Holy cow... Something really embarassing happened to me, you guys gotta hear this!

I got outed as a ballbusting fan in front of my college class!

This is an art class and we had to do a final art project. We filmed it to show to our teacher, and I put the video on Youtube. Well I didn't realize, my Youtube account name is ballbusting-related... And I'm a member of a ballbusting group on youtube...

So anyway I realized this after I emailed my teacher the link, but I thought, no big deal my teacher is kinda clueless she won't notice she will just watch the video of our art project... WRONG.... it didn't stop there...

Next day in class, she announced she was gonna have each group get up in front of class and tell about their project. I wasn't thinking of anything going wrong... So our group's turn came and we got up in front of the class and she says, "They did a video, first let me show you the video" and she turns on the projector and pulls up the Myspace video on the screen... At this point I'm still not realizing what is about to happen...

So the class is watching and I start to hear giggles, and someone says "look it says kicked in the balls by sister!" and someone else says "look at the user name HAHA!" At this point it dawns on me what is happening... The Youtube page of the video also shows my ballbusting-related username, and to the right a list of ballbusting videos! I don't know why it did this, maybe it was a list of videos that user had viewed recently or something... But pretty soon there were a bunch of people laughing during the video!

So when the video was over I was so nervous I had a hard time talking, people were still laughing about the ballbusting stuff on the screen and I had to try to talk normal and explain our project inspiration and method and stuff... It was awful, I wanted to dissapear...

For the rest of the class period I couldn't wait until it was over so I could get out of there... I could feel people's stares on the back of my head... Luckily this was the last class of the semester and I'll probably never see these people again.

So there you have it, against my will I was publicly outed for my fetish in front of my classmates who I had known and associated with for all semester. I think it was the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know if my teacher realized this would happen but if she did, she's pretty mischievous...

The only good thing about the situation was, there's this girl in the class who sits by me that is incredibly hot. She often wears short skirts and stuff and I find myself staring at her long perfect legs and feet a lot. Well, she was one of the people saying "look it says kicked in the balls by sister!" and laughing about it. I have to admit that having her bust my balls has always been a fantasy, and seeing her laugh about ballbusting in real life was pretty hot, at least I can carry that image with me, that is one positive thing that came out of this situation...

And yes this is a true story I am not making this up believe it or not. I know I have made up a story in the past (the psychologist story) but believe me, this is REAL and just happened yesterday. Maybe for some of you this wouldn't have been such a bad thing, maybe you would have liked it, but I'm pretty shy and it was extremely embarassing and I somehow doubt that the people in the class will think of me as anything but a wierdo / sicko now. This seemed almost like a worst case scenario of how a person could have their fetish made public...

Dereknor
12-06-2006, 06:55 PM
I never want this to happen to me, but when I read that, I have to grin ;)
But its just like someone found that you like girls with big breast or girls with red hair or something. But its a really funny story, you have to write it in some kind of diary hehe

testiclats
12-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Yeah I kept thinking, hey, maybe now some girl from the class will approach me and say "so you wanna get kicked in the nuts huh?"

lol...

abused berries
12-06-2006, 09:32 PM
holy shit, that is awful.

atxballbustee
12-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Seriously dude, the key to playing it off, is being somewhat nonchalant about it. Admit if you talk to someone that how it came out was embarassing, but then say something like "at least it wasn't something really weird".

People feed off your vibes. If you feel super duper embarassed about it, then they're really going to think you're a weirdo. But if you have just a litlte embarassment, and not much shame about it ("hell yeah Id let Jessica Alba kick me in the balls, you mean you wouldn't?") they'll think its not anywhere near as weird.

life is pain
12-07-2006, 02:42 AM
At least you have nothing to hide anymore. Of all the fetishes to be had, this one is not that bad. It's not necrophilia, ****, or any of the real contemptable ones. And it's not as weird as vomit, scat, eye licking, or maniken fixations. Foot fetish is common and ballbusting is not far from that.

Trouble
12-07-2006, 03:19 AM
At least you have nothing to hide anymore. Of all the fetishes to be had, this one is not that bad. It's not necrophilia, ****, or any of the real contemptable ones.
And just WHAT is wrong with necrophilia? What, do you want me to try to resurrect her??? Please, leave me and the dearly departed to do what we do best.

curious
12-07-2006, 03:25 AM
And just WHAT is wrong with necrophilia? What, do you want me to try to resurrect her??? Please, leave me and the dearly departed to do what we do best.

Great comment trouble u get a score of 10 out 10, loved it!

theonewhohatesyou
12-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Hmm... You should use more user accounts. I have one public account and nickname for everything and this one only for my fetish. This is good, because it keeps me anonymous...

leapfrog
12-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Good point theonewhohatesyou,

If you want to have a sort of double life (vanilla and fetish) you should establish two different accounts with most sites. Same holds true about where you place sensitive material on your computer, if you don't want someone finding it (mom, dad, sister, brother, girlfriend, wife, etc).

testiclats
12-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Yeah good idea, I will definitely have separate accounts in the future for vanilla and fetish lives LOL.

David_B
12-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Hello testiclats,

That is a great story! Obviously it was very embarrassing at the time, but if you think about it carefully, really there isn't any need to feel too badly about it. Most of the BB on Youtube is very mild, anything slightly fetishistic seems to get deleted very quickly. If a non-BB person looked at the types of clips that exist on Youtube, they probably would not make the connection that it is a sexual fetish. If anyone does ask you about it, just say it is something you think is sort of goofy to look at, no need to explain any further. To non-BB people, those clips are on a par with a video of a dog running into a lamppost, or a fisherman catching an empty gas can, they are sort of funny, but nothing that is such a big deal.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

killerk
12-11-2006, 06:11 PM
what is your utube name ?

try
12-11-2006, 07:16 PM
And just WHAT is wrong with necrophilia? .

Indeed Trouble, what is wrong with necrophilia? If Kate Beckinsale was a corpse I'd still let her kick my balls!

Trouble
12-13-2006, 01:59 AM
Indeed Trouble, what is wrong with necrophilia? If Kate Beckinsale was a corpse I'd still let her kick my balls!
Y'know, eventually their bodies do get all cold and blue and stiff, but before then, I mean, hey, if she's got a smokin' body... (and you KNOW she isn't going to say no! That is SO the best thing about dead chicks!)

Daedalus
12-13-2006, 02:29 AM
wow be more cautious. You are extremly lucky to not get to see these people again, imagine if you were on high school lol. :autogun:cryingblu

Like someone said, create 2 accounts.
For your computer, take another browser to avoid history and favorite.

rec912
12-13-2006, 09:52 AM
I dont see the big deal so you got outed in school ho welse would you get girls to knwo you are into it anyway? Everyone has things that turn them on some girls like haveing there hair pulled or there asses slapped we in theis forum jsut like gettingour balls busted, the boat rocks differetly for everybody why hide who you are?

Antigone
12-18-2006, 08:38 PM
A fascination with something that can cause you pain, even potentially chronic debilitating pain IS a disease. Its a mental disorder folks, and once you put away the arousal the only rational way to see it is as something wrong. We, along with the non-fetish or mild-fetish public may have been conditioned to see it as harmless or comical but it really is a brutality on par with eye-gouging as was recognised in frontier times. (One wonders why kicking balls has so far outstripped the old poke-in-the-eyes gag the 3 Stooges used to do.)

So while we may want to pass it off as normal because it seems so much more common today we must remember that this doesn't make it good or right. Evil has been known to be widely accepted in some times and places. Its time we stop saying in knee-jerk fashion that what we choose to do isn't hurting anybody and take a serious and open-minded view of what is different today from the past which makes the streets unsafe to walk at night. I'm not implying any one-to-one connections here, but it seems clear to me that some modern social problems are caused by changes that are widely considered progressive. Its time to realize that questions about values often imply questions of cause and effect and that until these facts come to light in time it makes sense not to close our minds to questioning our current values so dogmatically. We can be wrong and some of us will look very foolish, and perhaps even guilty in time.

rec912
12-19-2006, 08:07 AM
A fascination with something that can cause you pain, even potentially chronic debilitating pain IS a disease. Its a mental disorder folks, and once you put away the arousal the only rational way to see it is as something wrong. We, along with the non-fetish or mild-fetish public may have been conditioned to see it as harmless or comical but it really is a brutality on par with eye-gouging as was recognised in frontier times. (One wonders why kicking balls has so far outstripped the old poke-in-the-eyes gag the 3 Stooges used to do.)

So while we may want to pass it off as normal because it seems so much more common today we must remember that this doesn't make it good or right. Evil has been known to be widely accepted in some times and places. Its time we stop saying in knee-jerk fashion that what we choose to do isn't hurting anybody and take a serious and open-minded view of what is different today from the past which makes the streets unsafe to walk at night. I'm not implying any one-to-one connections here, but it seems clear to me that some modern social problems are caused by changes that are widely considered progressive. Its time to realize that questions about values often imply questions of cause and effect and that until these facts come to light in time it makes sense not to close our minds to questioning our current values so dogmatically. We can be wrong and some of us will look very foolish, and perhaps even guilty in time.

well i am not ashamed of what i like if it is between two consenting adults then so be it i just dont see the big deal

anatinus
12-19-2006, 03:35 PM

Thanks for the guilt trip! Merry Ball-mas!
On a more serious note- I see my fetish as akin to women who have **** fantasies- It's an eroticized reaction to fear of an unpleasant yet very real and common occurence. In that light I see it as a psychologically mediatory device; Men get kicked in the balls (often undeservingly), women get raped (always undeservedly)- These are just unfortunate facts.

I speak for myself only in this; Surely there are manifold reasons people have for being into getting kicked in the nuts- But given the fact that EVERY single woman that I've dated has had **** fantasies in some form or another, I would be hard pressed to call them all "diseased" as you suggest, and likewise, don't consider myself so.

Is it wrong for women to kick men in the balls for reasons other than self defense? Yes! Is it wrong for men to ****? Yes! But it seems more productive to look closely at our own personal reasons for engaging in our various sexual practices and entertaining our various fantasies than to condemn ourselves for having them.

Regardless, Happy Channukah, Merry Christmas, Rockin' Ramadan, etc. etc.
Best Wishes.

Trouble
12-21-2006, 12:42 AM
I speak for myself only in this; Surely there are manifold reasons people have for being into getting kicked in the nuts- But given the fact that EVERY single woman that I've dated has had **** fantasies in some form or another, I would be hard pressed to call them all "diseased" as you suggest, and likewise, don't consider myself so.
It is possible for every person, or almost every person, to be diseased in mind as much as the same thing is possible for all of us in body.

Evil has been known to be widely accepted in some times and places. Its time we stop saying in knee-jerk fashion that what we choose to do isn't hurting anybody
Did anyone else almost cream when he said "knee-jerk fashion"?

nichojinx
12-21-2006, 05:12 AM
I can kind of relate to that, I've willingingly told my sister that I am flat out into BB. She never believed me though, thought I was joking.

One time when I was taking a JC course on programming, I logged into my msn for like the first 5 minutes I was there, cause class hadn't started yet.
Anyways, this messege pops up out of the blue and it's some guy trying to ask me if I'm 'The Guy' thats into ballbusting or something... I was like 'WHAT!?'. Split second later I closed msn and just sat there hoping to god no one was reading that brief conversation.

I still to this day have no idea who that person was, but if it had happend another place and time, I wouldn't have been so completely rude lol. But yeah that doesn't even compare to what you just discribed. An it could have been much worse, at least your not into balloons or beastiality rofl.:eek:

anatinus
12-21-2006, 06:14 AM
It is possible for every person, or almost every person, to be diseased in mind as much as the same thing is possible for all of us in body.

Yeah, but doesn't that sort of obviate the label of 'diseased', then? In the kingdom of the blind, etc, etc.

Did anyone else almost cream when he said "knee-jerk fashion"?

Oh yeah, baby. Haha.

Antigone
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
anatinus:

I respect your views and the way you have addressed them to me. I think you do have a few points.

I have just written a long post questioning the reasons behind whether ballbusting is ok, but I've decided that it was too tiresome for this post. I've saved it for later. Thank you for prompting me to think about these questions.

I did say knee-jerk. :) I thought of using a different term, but, that really was the right one, so I left it in.

anatinus
02-20-2007, 06:17 PM
anatinus:

I respect your views and the way you have addressed them to me. I think you do have a few points.

I have just written a long post questioning the reasons behind whether ballbusting is ok, but I've decided that it was too tiresome for this post. I've saved it for later. Thank you for prompting me to think about these questions.

I did say knee-jerk. :) I thought of using a different term, but, that really was the right one, so I left it in.

You're welcome. It's definitely worth thinking about the motivations behind why we do the things we do, and whether they are right, whatever they may be- I've certainly run the question, "why do I enjoy getting kicked in the balls" through my critical faculties many a time- we will all have a lifetime to do so.

I would generally agree with you that ballbusting as a fetish is sometimes linked to less than pleasant emotions. Personally, the more I understand about my own feelings behind my various rough edges and kinks, the more control I have over them.

All the best!
:)

jimmyjones3113
02-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Who knows some good might come out of it? :D Least you can hit on chicks in that class and they'll know what they're gettin into and what you like.

wert03079
02-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I feel for you man......that doesn't sound too good.....

Benny12
02-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Oh, man! I can't even start to fathom the embarasment you must've had felt. :( However, who knows what might happen because of that. That hot girl just might walk up to you one day and ask if she can kick you in the balls. :D

msms
02-26-2007, 01:51 AM
Wow yeah, major embarasment! Hope you got her number.

"look it says kicked in the balls by sister!"
Couldnt find it, but like to see it.

needbud77
03-04-2007, 01:33 AM
nice story. i'm paranoid about these things so i always have two accounts of everything.

BBTex
03-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Yes, I have two accounts also, one for my "normal life" and one for my fetish life. :D