PDA

View Full Version : new to ballbusting and loving it

tinydick_va
12-12-2006, 08:59 AM
Recently I had seen some vids online that made me interested in ballbusting (as I do like my wife being dom and she likes it to). In the past most of what we have done is light bondage, verbal abuse, some dressing up, even watched her with other men a few times. But I hinted about being physical against my balls and at first was some light grinding/crushing. Later turned into some kneeling down onto em and pushing down a lot of her body weight, and then moved to kneeing and full out kicks now. She has really gotten into it and loves to kick and also grab and sqeeze me telling me she is going to squeeze/kick the cum out of me. Whole new world now and now here looking for others of like minds.

experiment
12-12-2006, 09:31 AM
There is nothing like having your spouse or girlfried squeeze your testicles especially as you near climaxing. Having them squeezed through the climax greatly arouses the senses and seems to result in an extordinary ejaculation. The abuse of hitting and squeezing prior to ejaculating I find really intensifies the session. Enjoy.

tinydick_va
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
At first I thought I would just try and see how it goes and didn't think it would become something we do often...but we both loved it. She loves the power and I love her having it.

penaltykicked
12-12-2006, 12:33 PM
I gto my wife interested in this sport of ballbusting and dick torture and now she demands it on a regular basis. And not only does she reaklly like to punish intensly but she has on her own moved inbto the realm of orgasm denial after ballbusting. She demands now that she can just cum up and kick or punch my balls or pinch the skin on my dick at any time she wants without warning and this makes me so horny but she will now stop if shes in a mood and not let me cum. She has even gone so far as to sit on my face commanding which hole I suck and lick at and how deep while she laughs and tortures my cock and balls to extreme levels ,she will have 3 or 4 orgasms doing this then tell me to wait for the next weekend to cum:cussing:

rec912
12-13-2006, 09:54 AM
I gto my wife interested in this sport of ballbusting and dick torture and now she demands it on a regular basis. And not only does she reaklly like to punish intensly but she has on her own moved inbto the realm of orgasm denial after ballbusting. She demands now that she can just cum up and kick or punch my balls or pinch the skin on my dick at any time she wants without warning and this makes me so horny but she will now stop if shes in a mood and not let me cum. She has even gone so far as to sit on my face commanding which hole I suck and lick at and how deep while she laughs and tortures my cock and balls to extreme levels ,she will have 3 or 4 orgasms doing this then tell me to wait for the next weekend to cum:cussing:
thats ruff!

tinydick_va
12-14-2006, 06:50 AM
It is just really nice to see we are not the only ones. Just had some ball busting last night :) As for Orgasam denile...we started with that (even use chastity device on me...longest time was 8 weeks in it 24/7). And that also moved us into ruined orgasams and now ball busting. She just loves the power and I love seeing her getting off on it.