PDA

View Full Version : Best Ballbust Ever Seen

dognuts11
12-13-2006, 09:34 PM
movie kick Tc 2000 kick to billy blanks

Twisting
12-15-2006, 11:54 AM
At a halloween party the hostess was dancing with a guy named Matt; he had to hotts for her and was always trying to get it her pants. He had hit on her again and this time he grabbed her ass. I thought she was going to blow up but she smiled and giggled and she reached down the front of his pants like she was finally letting him in. Then Matt just doubles over and starts hollering because she had one of his nuts in a death grip. SHe just whispered something in his ear and held on for a good ten - fifteen seconds before she let him go.

Magnum
12-16-2006, 08:08 PM
I witnessed one similair to that in school. The boy did something to piss this gal off and she grabbed his balls and started squeezing as hard as she could. They both went to the ground and she hung on. He was screaming at the top of his lungs for about a minute. She finally let go. All of the boys were scared of her after that.

fittizzioh
12-17-2006, 04:52 AM
movie kick Tc 2000 kick to billy blanks

Can I see this one?

However the best video bust for me is the grab in Bulls (the blonde grabs the guys balls and squeezes them for a long time) or the kick in dark angel (you can see this on legswatcher.com)

anatinus
12-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Those two grab posts above are incredibly hot- I love to hear about real life ballbusting which is initiated by the woman, for her benefit- Be it self defense, pure sadism, entertainment...
The hottest thing I've ever seen in that regard was my friends ex-girlfriend grabbing and squeezing his balls hard under the table at a restaurant...
I look over, and he has this look on his face like he is about to cry, and his face is red- I look at her, and her hand is under the table, and she is laughing. I look under the table, and confirm it: her hand is making a tight fist around the part of his pants where his testicles would be- He gasps and moans for a bit, tears at the corners of his eyes and weakly begs her to stop...She laughs and says something to the effect of, "you know you like the attention".
It is a highly charged sexual memory for me- First of all, the woman is one of the most beautiful I have seen in my life, no exaggeration, just stunning and perfect so much as to be barely real. Secondly, she was squeezing his testicles in crowded restaurant simply to make her self laugh, and to cause him pain- I am quite sure my friend is not into BB.
Anyway, with that, I am going to go jerk off!
Keep 'em coming...:)

dognuts11
12-17-2006, 05:15 PM
the jessica alba crotch shot in deep blue is also very good i have a real life one also that was pretty good i met this dancer at the club one that and we hit it off we went to her room and she gave me several shots but the best one is when she squirting milk into my eyes over and over again blurring my vision them very a very hard deep kick right into my balls i never saw it coming and was down a long time she had on a nice pair of platform stiletos

try
12-17-2006, 06:14 PM
I once saw two policewomen struggling to constrain a drunk. They each had hold of one of his arms, but he was struggling very hard and managed to get one arm free. He then took a swing at the WPC, but missed and she retaliated with a swift knee. For a second the expression on his face was more surprise than pain, but but then the sickening agony must have registered and he bent over, moaning.