PDA

View Full Version : What would it really be like to be a castratrix's personal slave and pet?

Castratrix's pet
12-14-2006, 02:19 PM
With my femdom ********** fantasies and feelings which I have described in detail, what would it really be like to be what my username says, to be the personal slave or pet of a woman who is a castratrix and has done and enjoys doing castrations?

If a man was the personal slave of a castratrix it's certain that at some point she would ******** him, and for a castratrix to ******** her own personal slave it would sort of be her premier or ultimate **********. I'm thinking of her doing it surgically the way a surgeon or a veterinarian would neuter a male.

What would it be like for him knowing what is going to happen to him? What would it be like for him as she preps him and as she performs the ********** surgery on him? Would he have an erection? Would he cum while she is performing the ********** surgery on him? What would it be like a man physically, sexually, and emotionally while undergoing ********** surgery at the hands of a very beautiful sexy young castratrix who is also his mistress?

What would it be like afterword to personally serve and worship her as her very own personal eunuch slave and pet, what would it be like to forever serve and worship as Goddess the woman who had cut out your testicles and at whose hands your manhood had been forever destroyed?

Just wondering what that would be like, especially with a woman whose trunon had nothing to do with regular sex, but a woman whose real turnon was to literally be God over a man.

By the way, are there really women like that?