PDA

View Full Version : so my wife wants to "bust my nuts"

bustanut35
12-17-2006, 01:32 AM
Am I a lucky one?

Shes one that will check my package throughout the night. If I have a boner, which is normal anyways, she'll lightly scratch the head with her long nails, and also scratch my balls....lightly.

I wake up in the morning frequently with her hand wrapped around the top of my bag, isolating my nuts. The other hand either very lightly scratching them, or the finger tips massaging one particular testicle. This is usually followed by a very vigorous handjob with VERY spirited nut squeezing to make sure "every drop is out."

This morning I wake up to her with my right nut completely pulled out in the loose skin - perfectly seized with a nice egg cracking grip on it. Yes the pressure pain was what woke me up. let alone the raging boner. So then she asks me:

"can I pop it?"

"no"

"please, you got another, just me bust one nut. I want to feel it pop in my hand"

"why the hell would you want to do that??!"

"just the feeling, cuz when i apply the pressure i can feel the tension building, and I just want to experience it "popping" under my power"

So guys. Both you and I know if I say yes, she most likely wont pop it - at least I dont think she would. We have all our kids done..... :)

fittizzioh
12-17-2006, 05:08 AM
Ok tell her to wait a few months as I am planning to go to usa as soon as i pass this exam on febr

cutponies
12-17-2006, 05:40 AM
Ciao Fitz. Come lei è stato?

sacklunch27
12-17-2006, 07:11 AM
Am I a lucky one?

Shes one that will check my package throughout the night. If I have a boner, which is normal anyways, she'll lightly scratch the head with her long nails, and also scratch my balls....lightly.

I wake up in the morning frequently with her hand wrapped around the top of my bag, isolating my nuts. The other hand either very lightly scratching them, or the finger tips massaging one particular testicle. This is usually followed by a very vigorous handjob with VERY spirited nut squeezing to make sure "every drop is out."

This morning I wake up to her with my right nut completely pulled out in the loose skin - perfectly seized with a nice egg cracking grip on it. Yes the pressure pain was what woke me up. let alone the raging boner. So then she asks me:

"can I pop it?"

"no"

"please, you got another, just me bust one nut. I want to feel it pop in my hand"

"why the hell would you want to do that??!"

"just the feeling, cuz when i apply the pressure i can feel the tension building, and I just want to experience it "popping" under my power"

So guys. Both you and I know if I say yes, she most likely wont pop it - at least I dont think she would. We have all our kids done..... :)
first try it with only one hand. a real pop is unlikely to happen

zeroq
12-17-2006, 08:49 AM
it's good,i want look

thatguy
12-17-2006, 09:56 AM
lucky bastard.

try
12-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Ciao Fitz. Come lei è stato?

Hi cp,

Thats Russian and, I think, Italian you've used. How many languages do you speak? Perhaps when we are about to go abroad you could tell us how to ask a lady in the country we are visiting to bust our balls.

bustanut35
12-17-2006, 10:47 PM
I honestly don;t think she'll squeeze to the point of popping. Cuz well, lets be realizstic, she would want to cause that much long term damage I would think! Either way, shes very enthusiastic!

Trouble
12-18-2006, 01:00 AM
I honestly don;t think she'll squeeze to the point of popping. Cuz well, lets be realizstic, she would want to cause that much long term damage I would think! Either way, shes very enthusiastic!
Give her allllll the permission she wants. You are the grand prize winner, it looks like. Here are some great ways to go about claiming your prize:

* Tell her, "You can't pop one just by squeezing; you're only a girl and you don't have the upper body strength." Roll over and try to go back to sleep.
2. Feign sheer terror (shouldn't be too hard) and beg and plead with her not to pop your ball, and do that for a few months (yes, MONTHS) -- and then, change your mind, but be very nervous about it.
3. Feign being suave."Mademoiselle, how could a man refuse such a beautiful lady her request? My balls are yours."
4. Tell her if she breaks anything, she has to buy you a new one -- other than that, let her feel free to do as she wishes.

The way I see it, the worst thing you might wind up with is a shiney new neutical.