PDA

View Full Version : Clothed Girls Boxing/Sparing Naked Men

iron horse
12-19-2006, 10:18 PM
I have always loved the "clothed-female/naked-male", or "CFNM" theme Sharon presents on Femaledom.com The guys are naked and vulnerably exposed and in a very embarrassing scenario - their manhood....penises and balls, are there on full display for these lovely and beautiful clothed girls to see. And these girls then exploit their nudity and vulnerability by punching and kicking these naked guys in their balls really enjoying do it. It's really fantastic, and Sharon does a great job!:thumbup

I remember reading once about a "strip karate" match between a girl and a guy on a forum board.

Some mediocre guy evidently believed he was superior to her and took on a female who was a black belt. The way the story went, he challenged her to a special set of rules thinking she wouldn't go for it...that is, after each point scored by the ref (who was female), the loser had to take off an article of clothing.

The conclusion was that she had lost the top (jacket) of her Keikogi (or "gi" which is the karate uniform) and belt, but still had on her gi pants and t-shirt. He however, had lost everything and was fighting her only wearing a jock-strap with a cup in it. There was supposedly a bunch of folks watching, including some of her girlfriends.

Eventually, she scored again and the ref instructed him to either admit defeat, or, remove that last protective piece of clothing and continue to fight her completely naked.

Fearing ridicule, he did and continued the fight stark naked amidst cheers and laughter from the others watching the sparring match. As he fought her, the girls laughed watching his dick flop about as he danced around in a failed attempt to avoid her lethal knees and kicks into it. It was then that she really showed her speed and talent by placing hard kicks up into his balls. Each time the kick landed hard into his balls, he'd moan loudly as the female spectators exclaimed "OOOOH!", followed by their laughter. The spar ended with him laying there naked holding onto his balls and moaning while she put her foot on him raising her hands into the air in victory as everyone applauded her and laughed at him in his humilation and defeat.

The story goes on to talk about how much she said she had always wanted to try to fight a guy naked and without a cup so she could experience what it was like to truly kick, knee and punch a guy in his balls. Being able to actually see his balls bounce about gave her a great target to focus upon. She said she really enjoyed it, particularly given her female friends were there to watch it all and share in her victory and enjoyment.

I don't know if it actually happened. But I think it is a wonderful story and hope it actually did.

I also remember being with some friends watching an amateur boxing match a number of years ago. The guy got punched below the belt and bent over in pain. There was a girl in the row in front of us that must have been for the other guy because when she saw this she cheered and laughed and applauded.

I think there are many girls that secretly like the concept of their possibly being able to bring down a big guy by punching on his magic button, and if ever given a chance, would definitely like to try it.

I would really like to see such a match between a female and a male. Because he is supposed to be bigger and stronger, I think it would be appropriate and correct if 1) he had to fight her totally naked, and 2) she would be encouraged to kick and punch him in his balls as hard as she can and as many times as possible. And if he was that much bigger, then perhaps two clothed girls could fight him at once. This way one could always try and stay behind him and bring her foot up between his legs into his balls when he is least expecting it. :Baahaha:

I'd definitely pay for pay-for-view to watch this, and I know a ton of girls who would as well.

Here are some great cartoons showing pretty young clothed girls boxing naked boys particularly exploiting their penises and balls that are on full display.

Does anyone else have any stories photos of clothed girls fighting and beating naked guys?

iron horse
12-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Following is a video of a beautiful dominatrix who has two absolute rules: First, she will never be nude or even topless, and it pisses her off to even ask for her to reveal anything. Second, all of the men must be completely naked as it shows her respect of her superior position. I firmly believe in this policy between dommes and their subs and think it is a great rule even when (or particularly when) other females are present.

In the following video, she ties up her naked sub with his hands stretched above his heads. She has on boxing gloves and uses him as a punching bag. Every few punches she surprises him with an upper cut punch into his balls causing him great pain. As she does she giggles and laughs, clearly enjoying her ability to randomly and without his having any ability to defend himself, punching him in his balls as hard as she wants whenever she wants.

I emailed her and told her what a fantistic job she did, and she sent me back a nice reply saying how much she enjoyed punching him in his balls and seeing his pain - she's simply wonderful :iluvu: :

http://rapidshare.com/files/8304830/box1.ram.html

Here's another clip of the same encounter with her:
http://rapidshare.com/files/8305803/box2.ram.html

smartty
12-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Following is a video of a beautiful dominatrix who has two absolute rules: First, she will never be nude or even topless, and it pisses her off to even ask for her to reveal anything. Second, all of the men must be completely naked as it shows her respect of her superior position. I firmly believe in this policy between dommes and their subs and think it is a great rule even when (or particularly when) other females are present.

In the following video, she ties up her naked sub with his hands stretched above his heads. She has on boxing gloves and uses him as a punching bag. Every few punches she surprises him with an upper cut punch into his balls causing him great pain. As she does she giggles and laughs, clearly enjoying her ability to randomly and without his having any ability to defend himself, punching him in his balls as hard as she wants whenever she wants.

I emailed her and told her what a fantistic job she did, and she sent me back a nice reply saying how much she enjoyed punching him in his balls and seeing his pain - she's simply wonderful :iluvu: :

http://rapidshare.com/files/8304830/box1.ram.html

Here's another clip of the same encounter with her:
http://rapidshare.com/files/8305803/box2.ram.html

HER name is isabella sinclaire http://www.isabellasinclaire.com/

she has been around for ever. There is a good radio interview with her floting around the net someware.

she is a very sexy lady

clack013
12-21-2006, 04:13 PM
rapidshare isn't working for me. It is asking me to put in a code of way more numbers than what will fit in the box. does anyone have any ideas why?

pecs
12-21-2006, 04:44 PM
The Videos at leather and lace look good... anyone here seen them? Link below...

http://www.leather-lace.com/cgi-bin/videos.cgi?view_group=1&ID=*&Category=M&sb=1&so=descend

I have to say that I much prefer to see groin attacts in combat rather than some guy just standing there waiting for it.

pecs
12-23-2006, 06:38 AM
Anybody here bought any of these?

http://chaosvideo.com/

iron horse
12-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Rapidshare keeps coming up with new ways to prevent bots from screwing with their site, and, to make users go threw an unnecessary hassle in downloading vids such that you'll pay for their service.

The code to enter is typically only 4 letters/numbers and are shadows behind the dozens of other letters/numbers. Strain your eyes to find them, or alternatively, mess with your contrast settings on your monitor to view them.

Here's another clothed girl boxing a naked guy and hitting him in his dick and balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/8839516/box3.ram.html

iron horse
12-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Here's another good video of a girl boxing a naked man's balls mercilessly. I simply don't know how he can take as many hard blows into his balls as those unleashed by this girl.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BW_0029_hq_wind_clip03.wmv

pecs
12-25-2006, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the clips.. love the bbworld one although I prefer to to a match with low blows allowed.

...shame there does not seem to be much of thet sort of stuff around

try
12-26-2006, 06:38 PM
I have to say that I much prefer to see groin attacts in combat rather than some guy just standing there waiting for it.

Hi Pecs,

Have you seen my stories, The Fight and Emma Peel? You might enjoy them.

And heres another idea. Imagine two tough lesbian girls, who know how to fight, are attacked by two guys. The girls fight back, concentrating their violent retaliation on their opponents testicles, and make their attackers bitterly regret their actions as they knee, kick and punch them in ther crotch. The conflict finishes with each of the girls holding one of the guys balls and squeezing as hard as they can. And they can squeeze hard! The guys are crying from the appalling pain, and the girls are turned on by their power over them. While still squeezing their balls they exchange a passionate kiss, then release their grip and, smiling, embrace as the men sink wimpering to the ground.

How does that sound?

try
12-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Rapidshare keeps coming up with new ways to prevent bots from screwing with their site, and, to make users go threw an unnecessary hassle in downloading vids such that you'll pay for their service.

The code to enter is typically only 4 letters/numbers and are shadows behind the dozens of other letters/numbers. Strain your eyes to find them, or alternatively, mess with your contrast settings on your monitor to view them.

Here's another clothed girl boxing a naked guy and hitting him in his dick and balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/8839516/box3.ram.html

This is the first time I've tried to use Rapidshare. It kept telling me that my download time had expired. Am I doing something wrong?

lovetap
12-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Years back, disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding tried to make a living as a professional boxer. I had a dream where I was in her kitchen wearing bikini underwear and she was wearing a tight white tank top with tight orange shorts and boxing gloves. She pressed me against the refrigerator and pressed her right hand on my bulge. She looked me in the face and smiled, and well, you know what happened next. After all, she was Tonya Harding. If she had had as wicked an uppercut in the ring as she had in my dream, she would have been more successful.

iron horse
12-27-2006, 01:33 AM
This is the first time I've tried to use Rapidshare. It kept telling me that my download time had expired. Am I doing something wrong?

Rapidshare is somewhat temperamental. I understand folks who have AOL as their ISP can't access it. After you hit the "Free" icon on the first page, you're redirected to another page and a clock tells you how long you have to wait before it can be download (usually a minute or so). The time delay is an incovenience designed to get you to purchase a premium account. Once the time has elapsed, the code box appears and you need to figure out the four letter/numbers it is looking for. If you leave the computer a while, it will time out and you have to go through the process all over again. If that does happen, back spacing it doesn't seem to work. Close the Rapidshare window and go back to the original post, click on the link and start over.

try
12-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Rapidshare is somewhat temperamental. I understand folks who have AOL as their ISP can't access it. After you hit the "Free" icon on the first page, you're redirected to another page and a clock tells you how long you have to wait before it can be download (usually a minute or so). The time delay is an incovenience designed to get you to purchase a premium account. Once the time has elapsed, the code box appears and you need to figure out the four letter/numbers it is looking for. If you leave the computer a while, it will time out and you have to go through the process all over again. If that does happen, back spacing it doesn't seem to work. Close the Rapidshare window and go back to the original post, click on the link and start over.

Thanks, but if its that awkward I think I'll give them a miss.

silvia_lati
12-28-2006, 07:03 PM
up! :cussing:

Trouble
01-01-2007, 12:34 AM
And heres another idea. Imagine two tough lesbian girls, who know how to fight, are attacked by two guys. The girls fight back, concentrating their violent retaliation on their opponents testicles, and make their attackers bitterly regret their actions as they knee, kick and punch them in ther crotch. The conflict finishes with each of the girls holding one of the guys balls and squeezing as hard as they can. And they can squeeze hard! The guys are crying from the appalling pain, and the girls are turned on by their power over them. While still squeezing their balls they exchange a passionate kiss, then release their grip and, smiling, embrace as the men sink wimpering to the ground.

How does that sound?
Wait a second =-- so the two lez chicks are each holding one ball in each hand, but one ball is from one guy, and the other ball is from the other guy? Yowza.

iron horse
01-01-2007, 11:37 AM
I've read Sharon's rules about posting copyrighted materials and agree. I hope that photos owned and copyrighted by Sharon/Femaledom can be posted in here given this site is owned by Femaledom, and therefore, we're posting their material on their own site (I never saw a rule to the contrary). Of course, I'll keep it to a minimum, cuz I know the site needs revenue to keep going.

Some of my favorite depictions of ballbusting is where Sharon has the guy standing there naked or at least naked from the waist down with their balls hanging, and these girls then throw uppercut punches up into the guys' balls. Growing up I remember certain girls that were curious about what a punch into a guys' balls would do to him. I think it is great that Sharon provides the girls in the following depictions the opportunity to fully experience what it is like to punch a naked guy in his balls as hard as they can. And these beautiful vixens certainly deserve to experience it! :Baahaha:

I particulalry like the last photo where one girl holds his hands behind his back denying him the ability to cover his balls while the beautiful and wonderful Katya takes full advantage of his balls being so prominently exposed and passionately throws a hard punch into them.

iron horse
01-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Here are some more. Sharon really knows how to create excellent and very erotic scenarios! :thumbup

seduction
01-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Especially women who are wearing pantyhose is the most erotic thing...pantyhose is very feminine

lurkerjoe
01-02-2007, 03:50 AM
Yes, there is something very thrilling and erotic about a woman who enjoys giving an uppercut to naked balls!

phantomflier
01-02-2007, 07:46 AM
This forum is great!!!

iron horse
01-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Here's another somewhat longer clip (51 MB). In it, a sexy young girl with a very spunky attitude provides a film to teach girls how to punch men in their balls. She begins her instructions by saying the man must first be fully nude.

Afterwards, she takes delight in playing with his cock constantly showing us better ways to punch him in his balls hard to maximize his pain. He has an erection the whole time, and she delights in playing with it too. Her punches are not withheld, but instead, she sometimes gets that mean grimmace on her face when particularly delivering hard punches, showing us that she really is sadistic and enjoys the pain she is causing him.

At one point, she instructs him to stand there while she gets down in front of him. With his erection pointing out and up, his balls now dangle right in front of her. She then instructs us how you can use a man's balls as a speed bag then proceeds with rapid fire circular punches into them. She is constantly practicing her punches and speed on his balls as though they are no different than a gym's punching bag. I don't know how he can stand it, but it is clear she doesn't care as her fun and enjoyment of pounding his balls is the only thing that matters ---- not his agony in receiving them. Towards the end of the clip she also shows us how to kick a man in his balls:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20688464/FemDom-BallBust-Educational_Ball_Bus ting_101_13m13s_.wmv

darkmaster315
01-02-2007, 12:46 PM
I could not download the clip that you posted but I would like to and I was wondering if you could repost it or if you could let me know and possibily send it to me

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a response

rec912
01-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Here's another somewhat longer clip (51 MB). In it, a sexy young girl with a very spunky attitude provides a film to teach girls how to punch men in their balls. She begins her instructions by saying the man must first be fully nude.

Afterwards, she takes delight in playing with his cock constantly showing us better ways to punch him in his balls hard to maximize his pain. He has an erection the whole time, and she delights in playing with it too. Her punches are not withheld, but instead, she sometimes gets that mean grimmace on her face when particularly delivering hard punches, showing us that she really is sadistic and enjoys the pain she is causing him.

At one point, she instructs him to stand there while she gets down in front of him. With his erection pointing out and up, his balls now dangle right in front of her. She then instructs us how you can use a man's balls as a speed bag then proceeds with rapid fire circular punches into them. She is constantly practicing her punches and speed on his balls as though they are no different than a gym's punching bag. I don't know how he can stand it, but it is clear she doesn't care as her fun and enjoyment of pounding his balls is the only thing that matters ---- not his agony in receiving them. Towards the end of the clip she also shows us how to kick a man in his balls:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20688464/FemDom-BallBust-Educational_Ball_Bus ting_101_13m13s_.wmv

File Not Found =(

DVant
01-02-2007, 02:10 PM
The file is there... the link was just misspelled thats all. Click on the link again and click OK on the pop up. Then go to the address bar and look for the part that reads Bus%20ting and REMOVE the %20 (making it just Busting). You should then be able to download the file...

iron horse
01-03-2007, 09:56 AM
DVant is correct...thanks for the insights. I don't know why the hyperlink function on this for does that. I am going to try and repost the same Rapidshare link below and see if it works withou using the hyperlink function:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20688464/FemDom-BallBust-Educational_Ball_Busting_101_13m13s_.wmv

....There...seems to work now....

lovetap
01-03-2007, 09:12 PM
DVant is correct...thanks for the insights. I don't know why the hyperlink function on this for does that. I am going to try and repost the same Rapidshare link below and see if it works withou using the hyperlink function:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20688464/FemDom-BallBust-Educational_Ball_Busting_101_13m13s_.wmv

....There...seems to work now....

Iron Horse, this is like a late, unexpected Christmas gift. Thank you. Really an awesome video. :)

The girl is so spunky, she's like the Brittany Murphy of ballbusting.

iron horse
01-07-2007, 12:18 PM
My pleasure lovetap.

none66666
01-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Years back, disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding tried to make a living as a professional boxer. I had a dream where I was in her kitchen wearing bikini underwear and she was wearing a tight white tank top with tight orange shorts and boxing gloves. She pressed me against the refrigerator and pressed her right hand on my bulge. She looked me in the face and smiled, and well, you know what happened next. After all, she was Tonya Harding. If she had had as wicked an uppercut in the ring as she had in my dream, she would have been more successful.

You might have had this dream because the scenario described above did happen, sort of. It didn't involve a punch, but the woman is white trash enough that she might have been wearing the outfit you describe. From E! true Hollywood stories. She describes an incident in which her husband is bugging her in the kitchen and she says:

"You do that one more time, and I'm going to grab you by you know what, and I'm going to put you to the floor. He does it again (she makes a clenching and twisting motion while she says this) I grab him, put him to the floor, and say Don't ever touch me again." The clip has been around for a couple of years now. I'm pretty sure I have it on my hard drive if you don't have it and this board will support that size attachment.

harold
01-09-2007, 01:24 PM
I'd like to echo Lovetap's comments.

Thanks Iron Horse for such an amazing clip!

pseudonym02
01-09-2007, 02:07 PM
at http://esnips.com/ u can upload up to 1GB 4 free.
just a suggestion...

basil1492
01-29-2007, 11:33 AM
the vid clip shown earlier on this thread is from brothers love pov fantasy series, they do a short at beginning of each, so far theres 6. I cant get hold of any of the others but am still looking. The girl btw is penny flame and guy is brother love. If anybody has the other ones (called i believe ballbusting 101 no. 1-6 and ballbusting 102) can they please post them.

teenguy
02-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Honestly, I think NAKED girls sparring NAKED men is far sexier. Why do the women HAVE to wear clothes too? Is it some sort of unwritten rule? Either way is good, but whatever.

Chester3833
02-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Guyz why dont you upload the files on rogepost.com its a lot easier and more reliable than rapidshare

gary198
02-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Guyz why dont you upload the files on rogepost.com its a lot easier and more reliable than rapidshare

I find rogepost extremely slow as opposed to rapidshare.

enigma
06-11-2007, 07:07 PM
There must be loads of boxing/ballbusting videos and picture aroung. Please keep searching. Regards to everyone

Thanks for the clips.. love the bbworld one although I prefer to to a match with low blows allowed.

...shame there does not seem to be much of thet sort of stuff around

enigma
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
There was a good video of two japanese girls boxing a mans balls with viscious uppercuts on the m-club-q site. as they dont have clips of any of their films has anyone bought or have a clip of it. Very sexy

There must be loads of boxing/ballbusting videos and picture aroung. Please keep searching. Regards to everyone

moymoy
06-12-2007, 11:34 AM
GREAT POST:bananajum

cutponies
06-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Hi Pecs,

Have you seen my stories, The Fight and Emma Peel? You might enjoy them.

How does that sound?

Beats your Emma Peal (Nya!-cock-a-snook!))

try
06-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Beats your Emma Peal (Nya!-cock-a-snook!))

Glad to see your fully recovered and back on form!:)

try
06-13-2007, 08:52 PM
One more thing CP. You spelt Emma Peel wrong.

cutponies
06-13-2007, 09:14 PM
One more thing CP. You spelt Emma Peel wrong.

Not a Philologist (with appologies the late Deforest Kelly)

cutponies
06-13-2007, 09:50 PM
A reworking of one I did a while ago!
(And Try says my pictures are "static")

hbb710810
06-13-2007, 10:28 PM
谁有好的网站???给我个!!谢谢!:ibow4u: :ibow4u:

cutponies
06-13-2007, 11:22 PM
谁有好的网站???给我个!!谢谢!:ibow4u: :ibow4u:
May I do a custom cartton for U 2?
(See my work in ballbusting cartoons)

ballpopper
06-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Hi everyone; I am new on this forum and I just LOVE IT.
Now...on topic. I am woman and I do martial arts for 15y (I am 30). Lots of guys want to have sparring with me and just before rolling on the matt I ask boys if they would remove their cup and allow, should the oppertunity presents itself that I grab and squeeze their nuts. They always agree...so yesterday I was fighting with a guy and I went straight for his balls. reached inside of his boxers and sqeezed HARD! On my surprise he came onmy hand and I squeezed with all of my strenght and he was just cumming. He was moaning and lean his head on my shoulder I said that he loves me! Anyway I let go after 20sec and now I am daiting this guy.:) :) :)

ballball100
06-14-2007, 09:50 AM
good story Ballpopper :)

username42
06-28-2007, 07:45 AM
The Videos at leather and lace look good... anyone here seen them? Link below...

http://www.leather-lace.com/cgi-bin/videos.cgi?view_group=1&ID=*&Category=M&sb=1&so=descend

Oh, I don't know... Each approach has its benefits. A punch to the balls in combat is nice because it's (usually) completely unexpected, but knowing it's coming and yet not knowing when is good for building the anticipation. :jumpsmile

I have one of the L&L videos on that page, and it's good for what it is, but there's a definite shortage of ball punching in boxing gloves. Once they stock a few more of those, I'll be a happy puppy.

username42
06-28-2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks, but if its that awkward I think I'll give them a miss.

It *is* that awkward. I usually avoid RapidShare like American Idol, if I can help it. I usually have good luck with Sendspace, if that helps.

rene33
06-28-2007, 11:20 AM
very nice story
Ballpopper ;)

Mariana Mazo
07-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi!
Im a woman (yes, its true!) from brazil and i like bb and cfnm. Sorry my bad english
Well, i always thought that i was very crazy because my preferences, but im discovering now that many others people like it too... I discovered this forum 2 days ago
Well, i would like chat about this with others. If you want my email is mariana_mazo@hotmail.com (mariana_mazo@hotmail.com)

Kissses

mick_sl8ter
07-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Nice !!! very nice ! I am not really into ball-kicking / ball-boxing.
BUT I thought this movie was superb !
The girl has huge melon tits , I am definately into big boobs !!!
And the combination of a topless sexy girl (mis)handling balls is great to watch !

Here's another good video of a girl boxing a naked man's balls mercilessly. I simply don't know how he can take as many hard blows into his balls as those unleashed by this girl.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BW_0029_hq_wind_clip03.wmv

enigma
07-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Anyone got clips or pics of m-club-q or any site with boxing gear clad busters?
Thanks

lanius
07-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi!
Im a woman (yes, its true!) from brazil and i like bb and cfnm. Sorry my bad english
Well, i always thought that i was very crazy because my preferences, but im discovering now that many others people like it too... I discovered this forum 2 days ago
Well, i would like chat about this with others. If you want my email is mariana_mazo@hotmail.com (mariana_mazo@hotmail.com)

Kissses

Welcome to the Forum Mariana

enigma
10-25-2007, 09:14 AM
hate to see this thread disappear from our minds.

Anyone any new material or any clips from m-club-q esp
with girls wearing boots ?

cooldude_bglr
10-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Iron Horse, this is like a late, unexpected Christmas gift. Thank you. Really an awesome video. :)

The girl is so spunky, she's like the Brittany Murphy of ballbusting.
file deleted again...Is it really deleted. The new link also seems to be not working (after removing _) please check...

slaveboy91210
10-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron horse http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24537#post24537)

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...d_clip03.wm v

best video in a long time!.

i dont understand how he can take so much! if he was wearing pants id say it was fake.
id be crying like a girl after 3 of them punches.

he must be druged off his bloddy head lol.

awsum vid. :ibow4u:

poolman2
10-25-2007, 07:46 PM
slaveboy,

The link doesn't work.

poolman2

Hotdog
10-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Good sport---thanks

slaveboy91210
10-26-2007, 06:38 PM
poolman, musta copyed it from the post above wrong.
its also quoted above in micks post.

;)

enigma
01-13-2008, 06:26 PM
[quote=enigma;34455]hate to see this thread disappear from our minds.

anyone got vids of Boxing ballbusting i Japaneses ballbusting from m-club-q?

All the best for the New year:ibow4u:

iron horse
01-13-2008, 07:44 PM
I agree, this is a great topic (of course, I started it! :wooow )

The following is a photo from femaledom.com and some cartoons. Sharon used the photo as a promo, so I don't think she'd mind me posting them here.

I think this theme has caught on much to my pleasure. The concept is the guy must fight the girls stark naked, no cup or protection. The girls are not only allowed to, but encouraged to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. In fact, the scoring points are much higher if she can land a well placed blow into his balls than anywhere else. And when her girl friends sitting at ring side see his balls get a particularly hard blow from her, they all cheer and applaud. Call it the Ultimate Female Fighters - I'd certainly pay for a pay-per-view on that one.

enigma
01-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks Iron horse for the pics.

Love to see more videos posted esp m-club-q
Cheers

Jet
01-16-2008, 12:29 PM
This forum is great!!!

who is that mistress?

eunice
01-18-2008, 12:17 PM
Great story ballpopper. I did taekwondo for years. The guys wouldn't put their cups on unless we were free-sparring, which was usually near the end of the class. They are just too uncomfortable when you are doing stretching or jumping jacks or dozens and dozens of kicks. I was always hoping that one of the women would nail me when we were doing some kind of structured exercise like 3-step sparring. Never happened though. Too bad.

Hi everyone; I am new on this forum and I just LOVE IT.
Now...on topic. I am woman and I do martial arts for 15y (I am 30). Lots of guys want to have sparring with me and just before rolling on the matt I ask boys if they would remove their cup and allow, should the oppertunity presents itself that I grab and squeeze their nuts. They always agree...so yesterday I was fighting with a guy and I went straight for his balls. reached inside of his boxers and sqeezed HARD! On my surprise he came onmy hand and I squeezed with all of my strenght and he was just cumming. He was moaning and lean his head on my shoulder I said that he loves me! Anyway I let go after 20sec and now I am daiting this guy.:) :) :)

myball
07-18-2008, 05:47 PM
有喜欢阉割的女王吗?

gopballbustеr2
07-19-2008, 06:14 AM
有喜欢阉割的女王吗?

Sorry sir, try again.

Bauer242
07-19-2008, 09:32 AM
I agree, this is a great topic (of course, I started it! :wooow )

The following is a photo from femaledom.com and some cartoons. Sharon used the photo as a promo, so I don't think she'd mind me posting them here.

I think this theme has caught on much to my pleasure. The concept is the guy must fight the girls stark naked, no cup or protection. The girls are not only allowed to, but encouraged to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. In fact, the scoring points are much higher if she can land a well placed blow into his balls than anywhere else. And when her girl friends sitting at ring side see his balls get a particularly hard blow from her, they all cheer and applaud. Call it the Ultimate Female Fighters - I'd certainly pay for a pay-per-view on that one.

Hi iron horst,

check out this site: http://fightingfemdom.mylivepage.com/
it includes tons of pics showing clothed girls kicking and beating the shit out of naked guys. It's one of my favs! :thumbup
You have to register to view all content though it's NOT a paysite!

clicker123
08-06-2008, 09:59 PM
i wouldn't mind getting beat by a woman...especially if im naked :D

zeuren
12-18-2009, 02:59 PM
I've always wanted to wrestle my sister in law. me being naked of course. she is much bigger than me and looks pretty mean. shes a biggg girl. she could wear a swim suit and high heels. I would be stark naked. I'd love it.

Kickmyball88888
01-12-2010, 08:13 PM
有喜欢阉割的女王吗?

中国来的吗?会英文吗?

lolforg
01-13-2010, 07:06 PM
seems like the boxing clips aren't there. :(
Would love to see those!

iron horse
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Punching Bag Workout (Ball Bag that is ;D )

A drop dead gorgeous brunette with a hot, tight body and beautiful ass is dressed in sexy workout clothes to prick tease. Her fool is a completely naked man has his feet and hands chained allowing her easy access to his entire body.

She then has a full aerobic workout using him as the punching ball-bag. Not holding back at all, she proceeds to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. Her sexy alluring attire assures his dick remains fully erect and pointing upwards (which she takes note of) thus prominently displaying to her his entire naked balls for easy access. For the entire workout she makes every punch, kick and knee land directly into those balls until she is breathing hard and is sweaty.

At the very end she leaves him, stops, turns and delivers one final hard kick into his balls making him scream, then she turns and walks off the screen laughing about that final humiliation.

She's one HOT babe!

Video - 164 MB:
http://depositfiles.com/files/lvb3xndnb

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/2smhh15.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=2smhh15)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/hx49MuD.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=hx49MuD)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/s23830u.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=s23830u)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/HuH0g6a.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=HuH0g6a)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/j7PjLgp.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=j7PjLgp)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/RfB3Kr6.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=RfB3Kr6)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/1ER5P02.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=1ER5P02)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/MC8Bo76.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=MC8Bo76)

pi0101x
09-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Punching Bag Workout (Ball Bag that is ;D )

A drop dead gorgeous brunette with a hot, tight body and beautiful ass is dressed in sexy workout clothes to prick tease. Her fool is a completely naked man has his feet and hands chained allowing her easy access to his entire body.

She then has a full aerobic workout using him as the punching ball-bag. Not holding back at all, she proceeds to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. Her sexy alluring attire assures his dick remains fully erect and pointing upwards (which she takes note of) thus prominently displaying to her his entire naked balls for easy access. For the entire workout she makes every punch, kick and knee land directly into those balls until she is breathing hard and is sweaty.

At the very end she leaves him, stops, turns and delivers one final hard kick into his balls making him scream, then she turns and walks off the screen laughing about that final humiliation.

She's one HOT babe!

Video - 164 MB:
http://depositfiles.com/files/lvb3xndnb

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/2smhh15.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=2smhh15)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/hx49MuD.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=hx49MuD)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/s23830u.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=s23830u)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/HuH0g6a.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=HuH0g6a)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/j7PjLgp.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=j7PjLgp)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/RfB3Kr6.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=RfB3Kr6)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/1ER5P02.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=1ER5P02)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/428/MC8Bo76.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=MC8Bo76)

Wow!!! She really works him over. Holy cow! :ibow4u:

myyspacer
02-06-2012, 11:39 PM
I saw a video once where there was an asian girl against a guy, and it was a contest for him to strip here before she got him to submit. She had some kind of stick/pole made out of some type of light wood and she kept hitting him. Eventually he would try and strip her when she would pound into his balls, and it was a pretty even match. I've since lost the link. Anyone had idea what video and a link to what I'm talking about.

q1911
07-26-2016, 01:44 PM
some pics ) http://img10.deviantart.net/801e/i/2016/208/d/1/cfnm_mixed_wrestling_mixedbattles_com_by_q1911-dabl829.jpg http://img04.deviantart.net/0cc2/i/2015/100/8/f/cfnm_mixed_boxing_leotard_fighting_femdom_by_q1911-d8p5qw5.jpg

freedom9000
08-10-2016, 10:15 AM
I saw a video once where there was an asian girl against a guy, and it was a contest for him to strip here before she got him to submit. She had some kind of stick/pole made out of some type of light wood and she kept hitting him. Eventually he would try and strip her when she would pound into his balls, and it was a pretty even match. I've since lost the link. Anyone had idea what video and a link to what I'm talking about.

A Classic! http://www.zappinternet.com/video/molTyuZfoC/Give+Up+Mister/