PDA

View Full Version : kneading with pebbles

crushee
12-20-2006, 08:08 AM
Has anyone ever experienced having his sack kneaded in the hand of a Lady together with a few pebbles, in order to have the balls or at least the skin slightly wounded by the friction with the pebbles?

I remember having read a story with a much similr torture: the testicles were locked inside a soft fabric bag, together with either dice or small balls, and the whole bag was pressed and kneaded thoroughly... The pressure exerted by the hard balls or the angles of the dice penetrating the testicles being excruciating...

smartty
12-20-2006, 07:07 PM
there is also a trend for girls to use what looks like a hacy sac but filled with
small lead fishing sinkers they hold them in the palm of there hand then slap

leapfrog
12-20-2006, 09:18 PM
That sounds pretty interesting crushee! I wonder what it would be like to wear a leather sack around your nutsack with just some marbles in it ? You'd probably also have to wear some type of stretcher, to keep your nuts down near the bottom of the leather bag. Might be a self stimulation idea if you didn't have someone to do the gravel or dice thing to you.

experiment
12-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Yes this sounds very interesting. Has anyone had experience with having your balls kneaded inside a sack containing hard objects such as stones or marbles. I think it would be difficult to do to yourself

crushee
12-23-2006, 03:41 AM
I think it is always better with someone else kneading teh ag, because She (He) can drive you slightly beyond your limits, a thing one cannot easily do by himself.
The hardest being to find (and keep) a willing partner !