PDA

View Full Version : Losing interest in ballbusting

babanut
12-22-2006, 03:02 PM
First - I do not mean to provocate anybody with this post. I thought that this should have its own thread.

Personally, I have slowly lost my interest in ballbusting as a fantasy and a play. Even though I never practiced any hard kicking or crushing, my balls got too sore sometimes after being mildly busted. Nowadays I like sucking and stroking and a gentle pull. My wife finds that kind of handling more pleasing, too.

What about you, the other forum users? Does your appetite for different sex plays change or is ballbusting still number one? If you do not prefer busting anymore, how did it all change?

diggz
12-23-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm not a fan at all of hardcore busting. I'm really into sexual busting with sensuality. I can't stand seeing a guy acting like he hates it..taking numerous repetitive hard shots to the nuts. Theres not alot out there for us. Pov has some decent stuff of what I've seen and that guy with his home videos and his wife with gentle squeezing and kissing.

lustloss
12-23-2006, 04:22 AM
First - I do not mean to provocate anybody with this post. I thought that this should have its own thread.

Personally, I have slowly lost my interest in ballbusting as a fantasy and a play. Even though I never practiced any hard kicking or crushing, my balls got too sore sometimes after being mildly busted. Nowadays I like sucking and stroking and a gentle pull. My wife finds that kind of handling more pleasing, too.

What about you, the other forum users? Does your appetite for different sex plays change or is ballbusting still number one? If you do not prefer busting anymore, how did it all change?

I have had the same experience. I never practiced the serious ballbusting that one sees on some of the vids. Frankly I think most of it is staged and people should know that so they don't get hurt real time. But I do like a bit of it still especially when sexually aroused. Mainly we have switched to playing around with other sensations when it comes to bb, pulling, mild squeezing, wax, light spankings or slaps, stuff like that. I still have hard core fantasies about it, but we have found that a more mild actual pactice with the right setting and verbal play of threats or teases about what she is going to do to my balls gets me in the space with out the worry of real damage from our play.

EggsForCrush
12-23-2006, 02:43 PM
sometimes i lose my interest too. but i feel i lose my interest in sex and life with my interest into bb. and when i feel good again, i feel ballbusting is my favorite again.

Geezer
12-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Does your appetite for different sex plays change or is ballbusting still number one?

I can't imagine someone having his nuts kicked or kneed and going on with it for more than a relatively short period...then again, that's not the kind of treatment my balls like.

I've been a squeezer and clamper and puller and manual stretcher for many many years and I can't imagine ever getting tired of that kind of ball play, rather it seems that the severity of my "play" keeps getting stronger and more bizarre as my old nuts get used to receiving more and more abuse...but it's always applied slowly and under control. The old techniques that I used to use to abuse my eggs seem to always get pretty vanilla as time goes on. My imagination is always seeking new and different techniques to use in stressing my balls.

When I started "doing" my balls, there was no internet and I had to think-up all the things to do to my little pain berries and I had no idea that other men enjoyed abusing their genitals as much as I did. I've done a lot of stuff to both the outside and the inside of my old dick and it's sort of worn out now but my testicles seem to work as well as they always used to and they are the center of my attention when I decide on an evening of stimulation.

What else could be more satisfying than slowly squeezing those wonderful little pain producers and ending with a bone shaking ball-pain induced climax?

Get tired of tenderly abusing my balls??? I hope NEVER! I can't imagine anything more satisfying.

The Geezer

anatinus
12-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah, my interest in getting racked totally changes over time, as does it's presence in my fantasy life. I'll probably never be 'over' it, but sometimes I am far more into 'normal' sex, etc, and fantasize about that.

Also it has been far different with lovers I've been with. There have been relationships where ballbusting is highly present, and ones where it doesn't happen at all- usually because I want it or don't want it depending on the time/person; I have been perfectly happy in relationships where I never even brought it up, and the sex life was great- I don't find I "need" BB to get excited, like some people mention is the case for them.

Funnily enough, in most relationships I've been in, it's usually the girl going in for a swift kick/punch/grab that initiates the ballbusting action, not me saying awkwardly, "honey, I want you to do something for me."

But yeah, it fluctuates very much over time.

poolman2
12-24-2006, 04:56 AM
As to BB, you should do what you enjoy. Nobody is watching you or keeping score on the number of BBs and nonBBs you have. Sex should be pleasurable, so do what feels right under the circumstances.

I enjoy BB. Frankly we do it a lot. However, no one does it all the time. And, I seriously doubt that anyone does it more than once in the extreme way that we see it in many videos; that is for theatrical effect.

Sometimes my wife and I enjoy it soft and easy, so that's the way we do it. FWIT, we have been happily married for over 20 yrs and have kids. No one is scoring you. If you want to do it hard and rough, then do it that way; if you want it easy, sensual, and purely pleasurable, then go for it. You're married to each other, so do it your way. There aren't any rules saying that she must bust your balls every time, or even ever. Well isn't the latter a scary thought (well it is at least for me, since I really do enjoy it).

So, if ballbusting just isn't for you, then via con Dios. If you want to do it occasionally, then just join the rest of us. If you find you need to do it every time--WOW--then just give us ample notice and sell lots of tickets. LOL

Good luck,

poolman2

babanut
12-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Thank you for your replies. I agree that one should do what he/she enjoys as long as it's not illegal or harmful. I was under the impression that many users of this forum like hard busting all the time. Well, of course nut-cracking ballbusting can be just a fantasy.

Personally, in sexual intercouse and sex play, I feel it very important to feel my dangling balls. If there were no stones hanging, I would probably feel myself somewhat incomplete even I had no problems having an erection. It's great to have the sack in woman's posession. This sensitiveness makes mild ballbusting fun. It amplifies the sensation of having testicles and being a potent man.

Like every other hobby or pleasure - having a time off from something makes it nice to try it again later. Maybe even some soft kneeing...

velvetfog
12-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Is it possible to interest completely in a long-term fetish? My cock is never harder than when I am being busted by a dangerous woman. That said, my interest can wane, but it comes back. Even if it doesn't feel the same physically, I set for myself targets to be achieved. Those depend only on me, and I see it as goal setting, I guess I am a competitive ball bustee.

pulsar378
12-26-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't know when my gf and i are involved in BB the harder she kicks the more i becomed aroused. It's even led to a better sex life for us and still somtimes doesn't like doing it go figure.

Billc393
12-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Personally, in sexual intercouse and sex play, I feel it very important to feel my dangling balls.

Actually my wife loves pulling, squeezing, pinching etc my balls while we're having intercourse. It drives me wild and usually results in a very powerful orgasm for both of us.

While we do play some CBT games, nothing so extreme as to ever cause harm, hurt sometimes, but never harm.

I remember complaining about the pain once, and she just looked up, smiled and said "Your dick seems to like it" and she was right, I was as hard as I'd ever been... I just leave it up to her now!

Twisting
12-27-2006, 12:49 PM
I love the idea of BB but I can’t practice. Anything more than a gentle squeeze and it makes me extremely angry and I can’t figure out why. I tried harder stuff once and I seriously scared my partner so I never tried again. So now BB is this unattainable thing and I think I’ll never be bored of it because I’ll never be able to have it.

Trouble
01-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I love the idea of BB but I can’t practice. Anything more than a gentle squeeze and it makes me extremely angry and I can’t figure out why. I tried harder stuff once and I seriously scared my partner so I never tried again. So now BB is this unattainable thing and I think I’ll never be bored of it because I’ll never be able to have it.
I think I know that angry feeling -- it's just so unfair!There is an element of victimization in it, and we are willing victims, sure, but, still... If we accept, just for the sake of argument, that masochism is wrong, then there is something wrong with our brains, to compel us to seek pain, and something wrong with how whoever the architect is designed our bodies.

Of course, I'm just saying "for the sake of argument" -- masochism is not wrong, it's just a choice.

As to the original question, yeah, my appetite varies. I'm usually generally interested in getting rackd, but sometimes not.

broken
01-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Well, for me ballbusting was high on the list, but it was only a subset of my submissive/masochistic tendencies in general. I have since, with the help of a couple of accomplices, decided that heavy busting maybe isn't for me. I can still take a kick or two, but my former mistress liked to do a lot more. I also chickened out on her standing on my balls, which I believe was a very good idea. I'm not convinced that she knew enough about doing this to avoid permanent damage. At any rate, I still like ballbusting, but it's not as high on the list as it once was.

parks862
01-01-2007, 09:44 AM
It's the unknown that gives me the thrill. Will it really happen? Will it hurt a little or a lot. It's not pain it's the anticipation, the lack of control. Afterward thought, knowing how it will turn out the next time, it's not as exciting.

David_B
01-02-2007, 03:03 PM
About things not being so exciting the second time... When I was 14 I had one of my earliest BB experiences, and I got so excited afterward that I actually lost my vision for a few minutes. Everything went white, and I had a kind of hissing, aerosol sound in my ears. Almost like a mild stroke. That doesn't happen any more. I suppose it's natural for fantasies not to be as exciting as they first were, you just find a place for them in your life. Maybe it's inevitable that some of the excitement disappears as you get more experienced and comfortable with your desires. As others have said, maybe the key is simply to have a little time off and come back fresh.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

gary
01-04-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm very back and forth on this. Sometimes the mood strikes, but for the most part I've been avoiding it lately.

tonyr
01-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Ballbusting is but a small part of anyones life, if they are with a life of many other issues and scenarios.
I'm more just generally pissed off with all the plastic and bullshit that has steadily built up with regards to ballbusting. The forums are on the whole very weak, this one being by far the best, and even this one has its moments.
The growth in content is very interesting, not that all the content is good. The Dom, lifestyle, money slut shit when connected to ballbusting, pissess me off as more will see that angle before they see and interact with some of the more knowlegeble and serious particpants in ballbusting within in this forum.

As an act, it will never do this, more so if I'm with the right ballbustresses. And that is what has me wondering, good ballbustresses are far and few between. It is a bit of a bandwaggon at the moment and perhaps always will be. Such is life.

bleep master
01-24-2007, 10:33 AM
It's the unknown that gives me the thrill. Will it really happen? Will it hurt a little or a lot. It's not pain it's the anticipation, the lack of control. Afterward thought, knowing how it will turn out the next time, it's not as exciting.

i totally agree with that

jimmyjones3113
01-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Fantasy wise, I find it extremely exciting and interesting. In practice, anything I'm going to feel for more than 5 hours after the act really isn't appealing to me. Like a great deal of other variety of sexual fantasies what I can "get off" to and would actually like done to myself is quite different.

bijames69s
02-13-2007, 06:03 PM
I agree with those who are not into HC Ball-Busting.. I get great pleasure from having my balls squeezed or slapped as long as it's not done too violently

Tamakeri
02-13-2007, 09:08 PM
I feel like if I can't feel the results for at least several days after, then it was a weak session and I feel a little deprived. My personal BB sessions are typically spaced out roughly a week apart and ideal is for me to feel the last one almost until it's time for the next one. My BB partner is actually very good at that! She does get pretty hard core with her big black boots !

fightfair
02-15-2007, 10:43 PM
:confused:

I feel a lot like the original poster: I don't want to offend anyone, that's why I've waited a while before even coming back to the board after my last post... that and other things.....

I am losing interest too, and I am actually really excited about it. I know why, because I've read all about it and it makes sense to me. I can't speak for you guys, but the way I was 'initiated' according to the shrink's who research and deal with abuse, acting out in ths way here eventually runs out of steam, it's a natural process once you get it out. Again, his is only for people like me, not for everyone, so don't freak out, ok.:cryingblu

Again, I am amazed at Tony, he's right. I think back to how I got on my high horse about free speech in the ********** thread back when I was REALLY acting out/into this, and I wonder who the fuck that guy was, was I really that mental? My wife told me last night how it scared her that I used to become a different person when I was really acting out. Sorry Tony, and anyone else that copped my wrath.

skipperbob
02-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Ballbusting is but a small part of anyones life, if they are with a life of many other issues and scenarios.
I'm more just generally pissed off with all the plastic and bullshit that has steadily built up with regards to ballbusting. The forums are on the whole very weak, this one being by far the best, and even this one has its moments.
The growth in content is very interesting, not that all the content is good. The Dom, lifestyle, money slut shit when connected to ballbusting, pissess me off as more will see that angle before they see and interact with some of the more knowlegeble and serious particpants in ballbusting within in this forum.

As an act, it will never do this, more so if I'm with the right ballbustresses. And that is what has me wondering, good ballbustresses are far and few between. It is a bit of a bandwaggon at the moment and perhaps always will be. Such is life.

You bring up a good point tonyr! If you are with the right person for ballbusting, the thrill can always be there! I was lucky and found the perfect dom for me and she keeps bringing in new people with the same interests so it never gets dull for me!:D

linklierok
02-17-2007, 02:03 PM
My wife has done it every sunday for over a year now. my balls are very veiny and she doesnt mind. and i love it more every time. i've done some very hardcore stuff. if i figure out how to post videos soon i will show you. :)

smartty
02-18-2007, 05:19 AM
As people grow and evolve your likes and dislikes will change if you find you are loosing interest all togeather in life or sex then seek profesional help you my find your brains chemical make up is changing which could be a warning sign of somthing else happing in another area of your body your unaware of.

good luck stay healthy and self aware.

jinyang
02-20-2007, 08:42 AM

goooood i like

mekamel
02-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Here's my two cents on the subject:

I believe that sexuality and sexual maturity are a always a "work in progress", dynamic to certain degrees. I'm sure all of us have experience some form of growth or change. I for example have a foot fetish since I can remember, but the more I grew up, and the more I got exposed to new sexual ideas, the more I learned how to enjoy what I like. There was a time when all I thought about in a beautiful woman were her feet and how wonderful it would be to be dominated by by her. As I grew more sexually mature, I became completely into sexual intercourse and all the amazing tricks you could try with that !!! :wooow I hope that I won't lose interest in something that makes me happy and complete, unless I find something else to give the same kind of completeness and pleasure. So what I'm saying is: its ok for someone to lose interest in something that they used to like, the important thing is we find something else to replace it just as well...