PDA

View Full Version : Why I think Femaledom.com is the best ballbusting site

iron horse
12-30-2006, 11:46 AM
I thought I'd start a thread to pay some homage to Sharon's Femaledom, and list reasons that I think it's the best, and invite others to post their thoughts. :thumbup

I also have some suggestions, which I hope others too can post.

1. Many, many, many beautiful girls grace the website. More than most any other site of its kind.

2. The girls display a true enjoyment for punching, kneeing and kicking these men in their balls. For some, I believe they'd like doing it even if they didn't get paid. In any BDSM, the "S" (sadism) is important for it to be successful, and Sharon not only brings us these sadistic girls, but encourages their sadism in the sessions. These women deserve the opportunity to enjoy themselves, and it makes me enjoy it all the more knowing they are. I really, really enjoy it too when there are more than one girl present and they show a fun comradery working as a team to kick those balls.

3. It is owned, filmed and run by a sweet and beautiful female, Sharon. Sharon also shows us her sadistic side and also enjoys seeing men get kicked in the balls, so much so that she has made a career from it. Sharon, I love you! :iluvu:

4. I love the "clothed-female/naked-male" (CFNM) theme Sharon brings us. Having the men's penises, balls and naked rears on prominent display for all to see, particularly the girls, while concurrently denying the men the reciprocal enjoyment is, in a way "unfair" and puts the men at a strong disadvantage, and for this disadvantage and inequity, the girls kick these men in their balls. It truly sets the playing field for the establishment of the female dominance over the men in a very appropriate way. It also establishes a higher level of respect for these wonderful girls (which they deserve) while denying respect for the men (which they do not).

5. Full force contact is delivered in a way that is rare amongst many of the ballbusting depictions available. This is further evidenced by the men being nude such that it allows us to see the actual knees and kicks into their naked balls while also hearing the loud SLAP against their scrotums.
sharon has also developed a wonderful skill at showing us the men's penises and balls flying high into the air after a kick, thus evidencing it is in no way fake.

6. It is clear the men often experience real PAIN, and I just love it when they moan falling to the floor holding their balls saying "OH! My BALLS!" while these delightful pretty girls laugh in proud enjoyment of the kick they just delivered...it's wonderfully erotic to see just sadistic enjoyment in these beautiful ladies.

7. I SO like the idea that the orchestrating and filming of these ballbusting sessions are being done by a female that enjoys it. I only wish that more of the videos and photos would show Sharon during her work while filming them. I also know that she sometimes suppresses her desire to laugh when she sees one of the guys get fooled by a surprisingly hard kick, but hearing her break out in laughter knowing she is equally enjoying the moment would make the scene so much more enjoyable for me.

Some suggestions I'd have:

- Even though I have high speed, some of the pictures take a long time to download. I like good quality photos, but they can get really large in size (professional publishing quality). If you can only see a small percentage of the photo on you screen, it means you have to take a photo editor to reduce their size for viewing. I'd prefer smaller photos that fully fit on your screen, and, they would be smaller in size thus easier and quicker to download.

- I prefer the segmented/split videos as opposed to downloading huge massive video files that are full length movies. I realize that not all agree, and some like to watch the movies. I guess I'm shallow in that my attention span isn't that long....

- The number of females on the site is exceptionally large...it's great. But I'd like to see some new guys too. It's very exciting seeing these lovely girls have a variety of men to further enjoy the experience of busting men's balls.

- I thoroughly enjoy multiple girls ganging up than one-on-one, but realize this is a cost and logistic challenge.

- Finally, I wish all the photos and videos were CFNM, but again, realize Sharon is pleasing a large audience. I should note that from polls I've seen on ballbusting forums and websites, the vast majority (75%+ - both men and women) do enjoy CFNM in such sessions.

Thanks for allowing me to post my thoughts, and would love to hear other's.

cutponies
12-31-2006, 02:44 PM
I thought I'd start a thread to pay some homage to Sharon's Femaledom, and list reasons that I think it's the best, and invite others to post their thoughts. :thumbup

I also have some suggestions, which I hope others too can post.

1. Many ...

Thanks for allowing me to post my thoughts, and would love to hear other's.

Not to mention that lunatic in ballbusting cartoons that draws freebees

Trouble
01-01-2007, 01:32 AM
You know, until recently, I thought this was my blog and I was just imagining the rest of you. Now that I realize that some or all of you are real people, I am feeling afraid... very afraid...

Love y'all, and the site, and the Team Femaledom, Merry New Year.

iron horse
01-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Trouble....maybe it is us that are imagining you? :) Given the growth of the Net and virtual existence, I sometimes wonder if the movie the Matrix is not too far off from reality.

lovetap
01-01-2007, 08:00 PM
This is a great site. Thank you Sharon and the regular posters that make this place fun to visit. :)

Maybe a "making of" featurette with Sharon could be included on the DVD's that the site sells.

It would also be cool if the femaledom girls ever posted on this forum.

BustedBoySean1985
01-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Think about it for a few minutes. The phenomonon of podcasting on the web and the growth of iTunes letting people submit podcasts to the iTunes Podcast Directory means that we should get in on some of this publicity action. The podcast could be about anything that we, Sharon, and the ballbusting community would want and we can give feedback on what we would like to see on a ballbusting themed podcast in the future. For example, there could be interviews with the women of this particular fetish and behind the scenes of how they put all this stuff together. I don't know if those would be good ideas and terms for such a podcast but they are simply suggestions. Also, iTunes allows audio and video podcasts. So what does everybody think?

I have always wanted a subscribe to a podcast like this and there is nothing on iTunes involving ballbusting. This, in my opinion would be an awesome thing if we get it off the ground!

obdx
01-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Hello, the girls are very beautiful and also the Quality of pictures (not only size) also light, angle, positions are top.

skipperbob
01-22-2007, 10:14 AM
My only request would be if they could find some women of color to kick balls once in awhile!:bananajum But then, everyone knows how I feel about that!:iluvu: