PDA

View Full Version : Mika video

paulxxa
01-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Has anybody seen the Mika video? it has to be the best i have ever seen!!!
two blokes in a room getting some serious busting. there is a piece of the vid which has me wondering about who and where these people are! i believe they are American army! in an army base! the room looks like it would be used by a large group of people and there is a lot of noise in the background from men, but what really makes me suspect is a voice saying " hold on a second i am your off " then it was cut off. i found a brilliant site while browsing the web with different types of busting and can post it if i am allowed to. not sure about that?

darkmaster315
01-04-2007, 10:29 AM
You should post it.

Murdough
01-05-2007, 10:57 AM
I have that video, has been one of my favorites for a long time now, her legs are just so sexy, not too common to see an asian woman with such curves.

But I don't think it's in any type of army, because I have seen those guys in MANY bb videos. I assume the location is in some type of warehouse or cheap convention center.

abused berries
01-05-2007, 11:26 AM
as long as it isnt member content from a pay site, you can post it using megaupload or another file hosting site.

Tamakeri
01-05-2007, 11:34 AM
as long as it isnt member content from a pay site, you can post it using megaupload or another file hosting site.

Whether you can upload it or post it anywhere is based on the terms and conditions assigned by the owner. There is a LOT of material that is personal or made for specific purposes that it is NOT ok to repost even though it is not pay or subscription content. It would be best to only post YOUR OWN material unless the creator of the material has given you specific permission. I suspect anybody who actually WANTED their material posted somewhere has already done that, given that it is so easy to do.

darkmaster315
01-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Although I respect the rules and everything I would suggest that you just post the video assuming it is not from the member section of a paysite. If it is not appropriate then it will be removed.

If you ask me you should just post it because it is not like anything will happen to you.

paulxxa
01-06-2007, 08:43 AM
**************************/cgi-bin/CSFileshare/CSFileshare.cgi?command=gohome

that is the link to the site. hope it works!

paulxxa
01-06-2007, 08:46 AM

paulxxa
01-06-2007, 08:47 AM
can't post the link???

phrank
01-06-2007, 12:23 PM
can't post the link???

nope, that site is offlimits here.

the vid you speak of has the dude from velvet kick in it. the bigger one. don't know if it's a vk vid or not

paulxxa
01-06-2007, 01:00 PM
dont understand?

phrank
01-06-2007, 01:34 PM
dont understand?

some sites, you just can't talk about. yours is one of them. it is the board owner's call and she don't want them listed.

paulxxa
01-06-2007, 02:00 PM
apart from this site, it is the best i have found!

darkmaster315
01-07-2007, 01:53 AM
You could just upload it to rapidshare or any free uploading file site. It is incredibly easy and requires 2 minutes of actual thought once you access the site you wish to upload it to. After that you post the link which contains the file you have.

It is that simple. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. If not for this file then it could help for others. I am sure we would all appreciate it.

The-One
01-07-2007, 04:53 PM
is it just me or does she NOT look at Mika at all.

I have seen her before on some meninpain videos

Fehya
01-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Mika Video
Hi, This is my first post here.
I think someone was asking about the Mika video in one of the links.
The Good news is I have it.......downloaded it about 2 years ago using winmx when it was free.
The bad news is, it's 207meg. Took me 3hrs20mins to upload it to megaupload, the only file sharing program that will handle that size of file.
For those who can be bothered to wait, I think it's worth the effort though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6IQCEIBM

Once you have downloaded and saved it to your HD, you'll notice its a *.dat file, don't worry right click on it and open with either windows media player or realplayer.

Hope you enjoy.........and BTW don't be fooled by my username, I am Male.

All The Best.

rooster
01-08-2007, 08:03 PM
you rock!!

this thread is sooo gonna be closed

aku
01-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Mika Video
Hi, This is my first post here.
I think someone was asking about the Mika video in one of the links.
The Good news is I have it.......downloaded it about 2 years ago using winmx when it was free.
The bad news is, it's 207meg. Took me 3hrs20mins to upload it to megaupload, the only file sharing program that will handle that size of file.
For those who can be bothered to wait, I think it's worth the effort though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6IQCEIBM

Once you have downloaded and saved it to your HD, you'll notice its a *.dat file, don't worry right click on it and open with either windows media player or realplayer.

Hope you enjoy.........and BTW don't be fooled by my username, I am Male.

All The Best.

thank you

it was worth the wait

Spam!

darkmaster315
01-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks for posting the clip but I personally do not like it at all. I have seen before but I never thought it was that good even when I first saw it.

I appreciate it nonetheless

thatguy
01-09-2007, 10:03 PM
ahh the link doesnt work :(

Landwand
01-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Who's "Mika" though?

I'm downloading it right now... I hope that it'll be worth it.

But I thank you for taking the time to u/l such a big file and sharing it.

kdunstfan
01-10-2007, 02:23 AM
Does this file even work?

aku
01-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Does this file even work?

it worked for me

used media player

Spam!

bookoo
01-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Great video !!!! You gotta love those Asian BallBustin Babes. No on can give more pleasure & pain better than Oriental Women.

http://www.vietdominatrix.com/bio.php
Click on videos of Mistress Thora. You will not be dissapointed. The preview pictures are worth it and will convince you of what I said about Asian Ladies.

newport348
01-12-2007, 04:10 PM
I love this ckip. First and foremost is it's quality. Most clips I've cum across play out of sequence. It takes away excitement from the clip. this one seems flawless.:bananajum
Keep it up.
Newport348
PS. You should post more if you have them.;)