PDA

View Full Version : Trampling in UK

slave24
01-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Hi GuysHave a look at Debbies new website. There are a few pics of her trampling me. Lots more to come.She is also looking to hold a trampling session in a motel in Norwich sometime soon. Do you think people would prefer a trample party or private one hour sessions. Would it be better mid week or for a weekend. Do you know any other trample fans we could contact around Norfolk/Suffolk? What would be a reasonable price for a party or one hour sessions. Would you be interested?If there is a lot of interest she may look at doing similar in other parts of the country.Let me know your thoughtsCheers

me_no_wimp
01-12-2007, 02:13 AM
how would a trampling party work? A load of guys would all lie down and she'd trample over all of us?

Now if she's wearing these http://www.trampling4pleasure.com/siteassist_images/gaboots.jpg then I'd happily come along.

But the problem is that people have different preferences: some like bare-feet etc whereas I like closed shoes or boots.

tarzan
01-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm usually in the ballbusting forum, but was attracted by the note on parties in the UK-Forgive the question if its misplaced-but doed trampling include ball trampling/squashing?
I'll be there like a shot if it is!