PDA

View Full Version : The forums is back up.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
01-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting the forum back up.

We have had our tech support upgrade the board and investigate the hacker who had fun deleting the forums.

We no longer take 1 backup but 2 and they are placed on 2 different servers so even if the 1 server is burning or gets hacked we will always be able to restore the forum as it was the day before from a copy of the backup located on a another of our servers:)

Also the tech supporters with our hosting have been looking into all this and have saved information about this hacker and his attack in their data center and will try to get something done about this:)

Again sorry for the down time and hope you all will enjoy the forums is up and running.:bananawin

aku
01-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting the forum back up.

We have had our tech support upgrade the board and investigate the hacker who had fun deleting the forums.

We no longer take 1 backup but 2 and they are placed on 2 different servers so even if the 1 server is burning or gets hacked we will always be able to restore the forum as it was the day before from a copy of the backup located on a another of our servers:)

Also the tech supporters with our hosting have been looking into all this and have saved information about this hacker and his attack in their data center and will try to get something done about this:)

Again sorry for the down time and hope you all will enjoy the forums is up and running.:bananawin

dont be sorry some asshole hacker has nothing better to do with his/her time

Spam!

BBTex
01-12-2007, 01:18 AM
What I do not understand is the point of hacking in and deleting other people's hard work. Stupidest thing I've ever heard. Yeah ok, maybe I can understand hacking in and leaving a notepad that says "haha you've been hacked" or something like that, it is harmless, but deleting things is just STUPID.

newport348
01-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Hacking? This makes two forums in a week's time that has been hacked into. Be on the lookout.
Newport348:confused: