PDA

View Full Version : Training partners

agnetha
01-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Hello,

as some of you will remember, my bf is a very competetive bloke, and gets a lot out of bb as it gives him a challenge to overcome. The stories I have done have reflected how bb fits in to our sex lives, but recently there has been a subtle shift...

Recently some of his sports have been cancelled or his friends don't want to play so he has been training at home. I usually sit and watch or count for him, its quite relaxing and nice to see him working up a sweat.

At his last session he kept saying that he couldn't get going and didn't want to train, and asked that I hold his feet whilst he did his sit ups. This was fine for a very short time, but is boring, and really, I have better things to do.

I decided to help his motivation by reaching into his shorts and caressing his right ball as he sat back, which surprised him and got his attention:) . I held it firmly and gave him a pull to help his sit up, and relaxed a little as he sat back. Now this was much more fun and he did train harder :D ! I squeezed and kneaded him as he got used to the movement as best he could, and I teased him as to what might happen if he stopped, occasionally stroking his left one. As he tired I squeezed a little more, letting go only when he could do no more.

He went to do his pressups next so I told him to spread his legs, then knelt between his knees with his balls pulled back in each hand. When the squirming stopped and he began the exercises I crushed each ball hard on the pushing and let it go a little as he went downwards. He went quickly, slowly and all inbetween to try and get away, but with no sucess, I had his balls and told him so. This prompted more vigorous pushing etc until he was too tired to go on exercising.

By now he could do no more, he was that tired, and lay legs apart on the floor. I gently put a toe onto his lovely balls and said that he could train with me anytime, then put my toe down and walked over his curled body to make a nice relaxing cup of coffee.

About an hour later he hadn't appeared - it seems he was so full of beans that he had gone for a long run, he had gone miles!, arriving home happy and tired out...too tired out:( as it turned out. He went straight to sleep ! Since then however, he has been very attentive indeed ;), so perhaps I'll be his trainer again soon but this sudden surge of energy is a little strange?

Aggie xx

BBTex
01-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Nice story, thank your for posting it. Maybe if I had a woman doing the same thing I would be more inclined to work out. :D

agnetha
01-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Hello,

and thank you bbtex.
I do wonder where this rush of energy came from though, he ran himself into the ground, almost to exhaustion, after our bb play. I can't think that it is normal, although he has been very aroused since :D

Aggie

David_B
01-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Hello Agnetha,

Thank you for posting such a beautifully written story. You may have created a whole new way to get fit, which is so much more fun than traditional exercise.

I have had a slightly similar experience when running to your bf's many miles run: on a very few occasions it felt as if I was running on pure adrenaline, and as I was running, it crossed my mind that by now I should be tired, but somehow I was able to keep putting one foot in front of the next. I think marathon runners sometimes refer to this as hitting "The Wall". If you can get past the wall, it feels like you can go on forever. Perhaps your training is helping to boost your bf's inner adrenaline mechanism up to maximum. If together you keep up these 'Agnetha-cise' workouts, you will soon have the fittest and most buff bf of all time!

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

agnetha
01-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Hello David,

and perhaps you are right, he did almost run himself to exhaustion so an adrenaline rush is likely. I wonder if this is common, it hasn't so obviously happened to him like this before.

He has a little weights area in a spare room and is now hinting that I "help" his training along in there, its a dingy dull corner......scribbled lists of exercises are appearing around the house with stick men cartoons. I'm not so sure about this, if he struggles with his weights they might land on me!

Aggie x

David_B
01-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Hello Agnetha,

Just get yourself a big pair of boots to protect your feet like in the picture below. Besides looking fantastic, they must also be very good for trampling, but sadly not so good for having to do strenuous exercise in, so that's three good things about them in my book!

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2424/pirateboots4rm.th.jpg (http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pirateboots4rm.jpg)

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

testiclats
01-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Maybe by kneading his glands that produce testosterone (testicles) while he was working out, you stimulated them to release more testosterone than normal and the higher than usual levels are what gave him the boost of energy? That would be my guess.

If your husband doesn't like it you can do it to me any time :loveeyes