PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirls Performing **********

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Yikes...I'm a size queen, but I don't know about that! :Baahaha: Maybe if we trim the length a little bit... :D

Me too! I agree size DOES matter, I mean if you can't feel it why botther, who ever started that "size doesn't matter" business just never had a big one, we should be able to trim for length tho - that can hurt, not good

Pupuce
11-09-2007, 08:19 AM
A size queen ? What does that mean more exactly ? :P

Snoodle
11-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Me too! I agree size DOES matter, I mean if you can't feel it why botther, who ever started that "size doesn't matter" business just never had a big one, we should be able to trim for length tho - that can hurt, not good

Now I'm imagining a horse dong at my disposal to take a pair of shears to...:D

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 10:10 AM
In all seriousness, for a long time now I have had the feeling that there is more to my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes than just some kind of sexual gratification and wank off material.

For a long time I have felt there is something I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, something that's a lot more than just the physical thing of a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows cutting my nuts out and her physically destroying my manhood. I don't know if what I'm really searching for involves a woman with her sleeves rolled up cutting my nuts out. But for some reason that is the form it has taken in my mind, that's what appears on the surface, but what I'm really searching for through these fantasies and fetishes is something more and deeper than that.

When someone has a fantasy or fetish that is a big thing to them and it's one they have had for a long time as a major thing, then I think there is something that person is searching for through that fantasy and through those fetishes.

I'm trying to find out and sort out what it is I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes and how to go about finding it. That's what I'm doing with the things I post here about it and with the replies I get to my posts. I just feel there's something I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, something more than what appears on the surface. So through my posts here about it and the replies I get to my posts, I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm really searching for through them and how to find it.

hardnutz26
11-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey Becki, have you ever done horses?

Snoodle, here is a link to a video showing a horse **********. I think you might like it. I hope the link works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHAXES5P

I just love it how the balls are squeezed out after a small cut is made. They seem so powerful and big and then they are just cut out and throughn to the ground like they are useless.

I can imagine that doing it to a man must be very similar to that.

Becky, Snoodle I just love it that you are both size queens. What do you consider a nice lenght and do you think men smaller then this should be *********?

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 11:25 AM

I don't actually know that much about horse dongs, orther than seeing a few on the ranch, do you?

My girlfriends and I did buy a bull penis in a China town meat market, that was quite interesting, every Chinaman in the place gathered round and were yaking a mile a minute in Chinese, wish I understood what they were saying, next time I will be sure to take my Chinese girl friend.

Anyway, we took the bull penis home and made Stic & Stone Stew (penis with meat balls). It was delicious!

Now a bull penis is something else, the whole thing is about 3 feet long !!!

OMG way to long!

Of course we had to chop it up with a cleaver. It is soo hard. It is mostly some kind of permanently hard gristley almost bone like center part for most of the length, otherwise I suppose it could never get hard enough to make that whole 3 feet hard enough to penetrate a pussy.

Then it is almost like a man sized (more or less) penis is attached on the end of that boney shaft. Now that end penis part is almost identical to a man's dong in both size, shape, feel, etc. even has an uncircumcised foreskin (hmmm, wonder if anyone ever circummcised a bull? & if so, why?) So when we chopped the man like penis off the shaft it really looked like a man's. Someone here asked about trophies, I think when I start my Teste Trophy collection I will include a bull penis end - looks just like a man's dong.

What do you think guys would say if they see a dong in my collection?
And when should I show it to a guy?
What should I say to guys when they see it?
Think I should label it with some guys name? Dick's dick? Peter's peter?

Anyway, I wonder if a horse dong is like that with any kind of a stiff cheater rod in it like a bull's or if it is just like a man's dong only more?

Anyone know?

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 11:31 AM
In all seriousness, for a long time now I have had the feeling that there is more to my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes than just some kind of sexual gratification and wank off material.

In all seriousness,

Can you refrain from repeating yourself so much ???

Otherwise no one will ever take you seriously

BTW do you jerk off each time you make a post??? A simple yes or no will suffice

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 12:01 PM
BTW do you jerk off each time you make a post??? A simple yes or no will suffice

No I don't. Sorry for saying more than just "no" but a prompt said that posts had to be longer than just a two letter word.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Becky, Snoodle I just love it that you are both size queens. What do you consider a nice lenght and do you think men smaller then this should be *********?

First off, for me, SIZE does NOT mean length.
Men seem to think about length & brag/envy about how long it is.
When I think about size I think about diameter or circummmference, circummference is easier to measure accurately so I go with that.

Circumm for me has to be in the range that streaches but does not tear, between 5 3/4" to 6 1/4".

Length for me is 6" to 6 3/4" otherwise its no go. period. Too long or too short just won't work for me.

I certainly think all men that don't measure up should be ********* - sort of like selective breeding - like with bulls, studs, etc.

Of course, wrong size doesn't mean its totally useless, just not for mounting, but they can always be used like a Eunuch Tickler.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 12:06 PM
No I don't. Sorry for saying more than just "no" but a prompt said that posts had to be longer than just a two letter word.

Thank you for that pet, you may make a good eunuch yet.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I posted a video of a woman collecting semen from a pig for the 1st time, just for you Becky. It's a TV show, and if I remember correctly she was David Beckam's girlfriend:
http://rapidshare.com/files/68438427/semen-pigcollectingfromthatTVshow.flv

I couldnt get it to play, I must have done something wrong, thanks anyway.

Guess semen collecting should be a different thread anyway, I think that is a very hot subject and there is a lot to it also. I love to collect semen from my boyfriends for a special facial creme I use and I often thank them by giving them nice BB when doing it.

Snoodle
11-09-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't actually know that much about horse dongs, orther than seeing a few on the ranch, do you?

Anyway, I wonder if a horse dong is like that with any kind of a stiff cheater rod in it like a bull's or if it is just like a man's dong only more?

Anyone know?

Well, I did a little rummaging on this here internet thinger, and from what I can tell, a horse dong is all meat, with no bone or anything, so, aside from shape and color, it's pretty much just like a guy's. You're right though, they're fucking ginourmous. I'll just have to trim it a little bit...

::holds up pinking shears:: :Baahaha:

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 12:19 PM
A size queen ? What does that mean more exactly ? :P

Size queen means to me that penis size is very important.

Wrong size - no go. Most guys are to small. Some are too big, actually I have never met a man that was to big around, but some are to long and to long can be very painful, I mean I love to have a penis go in my mouth but I certainly do not want a penis to come out my mouth !!!

Wrong size guys can knock at the door but they can't cum in.
They can be my Eunuch Tickler.

hardnutz26
11-09-2007, 12:19 PM
First off, for me, SIZE does NOT mean length.
Men seem to think about length & brag/envy about how long it is.
When I think about size I think about diameter or circummmference, circummference is easier to measure accurately so I go with that.

Circumm for me has to be in the range that streaches but does not tear, between 5 3/4" to 6 1/4".

Length for me is 6" to 6 3/4" otherwise its no go. period. Too long or too short just won't work for me.

I certainly think all men that don't measure up should be ********* - sort of like selective breeding - like with bulls, studs, etc.

Of course, wrong size doesn't mean its totally useless, just not for mounting, but they can always be used like a Eunuch Tickler.

I'll have to check if I meet the standards :).

Would you consider mounting a guy who does not have the equipment if he offers to make a sacrifice like giving you one of his testicles.

I imagine that it would be quite a thought to loose one ball and only have one left. This way you will always have in mind that there is just one left and if you loose it it will be over.

Perosnally I think just cutting the nut off is not enough and would be too easy. Steping on it until it ruptures or hitting it with a hammer now that would be better.

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Becki:

Seriously, do you have any ideas on what I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, and how I might go about finding it? What are your thoughts on that? I would appreciate your sharing them with me.

If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts on this I would appreciate your sharing them with me too.

Thank you.

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 01:06 PM
I imagine that it would be quite a thought to loose one ball and only have one left. This way you will always have in mind that there is just one left and if you loose it it will be over.

Perosnally I think just cutting the nut off is not enough and would be too easy. Steping on it until it ruptures or hitting it with a hammer now that would be better.

I can sort of see what you mean hardnuts, but losing both balls to a woman in one operation, she places you on her gelding table a whole fully intact male, and "snip" , "snip" both your balls are gone and in one session at her hands you suddenly become a sterile impotent eunuch! Seems like that would have much more impact and meaning and such.

Also, just stepping on the nuts untill they rupture or hitting them with a hammer does not take any amount of skill. But for her to cut the testicles out the way a surgeon would perform a surgical operation, or the way a veterinarian would perform the ********** surgically, that would take a lot more skill and ability. Like any skill and ability, she can learn to develop it so she becomes a highly skilled expert, and with that skill she could go on to learn other surgeries of all kinds.

Becki, you could become a doctor, a surgeon or a veterinary surgeon. Dr Becki MD surgeon and castratrix.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 01:41 PM
I'll have to check if I meet the standards :).

Would you consider mounting a guy who does not have the equipment if he offers to make a sacrifice like giving you one of his testicles.

Well, I would certainly perk up at that suggestion.

That is one of my favorite fantasies, I get so hot thinking about that and talking to guys about that. I have often thought I would definitely love to do that in real life. I mean guys can get along without one nut. If they really get hot about ********** and being ********* and me ********** them and want a permanent relationship with me then they should definitely be willing to give me one nut. I would wear it proudly and show all my girlfriends! I would much rather have a guy's nut than his ring, I mean whats important in this life anyway ???

And, yes, I definitely see the psychology of the one nutted guy, it would make the threat so very real. I know a guy that has only one nut (and no I did not take it nor did he give it to me) and have talked with him about that many times. It is fun to play with his one nut, it handles so differently than 2 nuts in a bag. I mean you can get a much better strangle hold on it and he feels it is much more captured. You can surround the one nut completely in your hand and feel his cords so much better, mmmm I just get hot thinking about it and he seems so much more fearful of being ********* than other guys with 2 stones. He lives constantly at all times kowning one is gone.

Now in your question, he does not measure up -- well, depends on the relationship - if its just a trade - his nut for one mounting, then sure, especially if he has really big trophy size nuts.

Yes, I think taking one nut from each guy would be a good way to start taking guys nuts, sort of work my way into this eunuch making fun. I have been practicing rolling my sleeves up - hasn't produced any hardons yet tho
- unless I am squeezing their nuts with one hand while rolling sleeve with the other.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Well, I did a little rummaging on this here internet thinger, and from what I can tell, a horse dong is all meat, with no bone or anything, so, aside from shape and color, it's pretty much just like a guy's. You're right though, they're fucking ginourmous. I'll just have to trim it a little bit...

::holds up pinking shears:: :Baahaha:

Just like a man's only bigger! Thats neat.

I wonder what the head looks like, I didn't get a good close up peak, there was just to much other stuff going on, I mean we were mostly playing with his balls.

I know the bull penis we bought had a head that looked just like a man's, I mean a shaft is a shaft but the head has a little more detail. Course it is uncircumcised so you have to peel the skin back, but then its just like a man's dick head.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Becki:

Seriously, do you have any ideas on what I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, and how I might go about finding it? What are your thoughts on that? I would appreciate your sharing them with me.

If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts on this I would appreciate your sharing them with me too.

Thank you.

Seems like you are searching for a good, intense cumm !!!

When was the last time you had a really good cumm ???

Richter
11-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Becki, sorry to get off-topic, but you're much more focused on actual genitals than most women I know, who are all about the feelings and power trip (although I know you like those too). Most women I've spoken with are actually uninterested in pictures of guys' junk in these sort of discussions. But you have a more "appraisal" sort of mind than usual. Would you want to see different posters' junk for your approval or dismissal?

(Be warned that a vote of 'yes' is going to flood your inbox with cock and balls)

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Becki, sorry to get off-topic, but you're much more focused on actual genitals than most women I know, who are all about the feelings and power trip (although I know you like those too). Most women I've spoken with are actually uninterested in pictures of guys' junk in these sort of discussions. But you have a more "appraisal" sort of mind than usual. Would you want to see different posters' junk for your approval or dismissal?

(Be warned that a vote of 'yes' is going to flood your inbox with cock and balls)

Hi Ricter,

Yes, I realize I am very weirdly different than most women in this society. I was not raised in this country nor even in a Western Society and my upbringing, education, and experiece has been extremely diverse and unusual by most standards.

This is sort of an experiment for me, I stumbled on this place by accident and since we are all annomous here thought I would give it a go. I am sure there are different reactions, just hope I have not offended and certainly hope it has not been boring.

Please do not judge all women by the women you know, there are some weird women as well as weird men, and for sure please do not judge me just by my posts, I do try to stay on topic but there is so much more. I do hope you enjoy at least some of them.

I do find it interesting that so very many guys comment that they don't know women that are interested in BB, **********, eunuchs, cocks, balls, etc. or use explicit language or 4 letter words. Perhaps it is a reflection of this society. But I do have several girl friends that enjoy all these things so I know it does happen.

And, yes again, I love to review (even measure when possible) junk for approval or dismissal.

Richter
11-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Well, (and I risk taking us even further off-topic) the US were settled by Puritans and their restrained view of nudity and sexuality have penetrated every bit of our culture. I like to point to the MPAA, the organization that rates movies, when discussing this because their view of violence is on par or more lenient than most countries' rating systems, but they have handed NC-17 ratings to movies because a woman has masturbated through her clothes thinking about another woman.

But as the world grows smaller, cultures are ****** together and the younger generations of women are more open-minded than past generations, or at least more accepting of other standards of morality.

I can attest that the women I try to keep in my circle of friends are willing to joke about it openly and talk of it seductively in private or when able to blame it on alcohol and I run with a fairly liberal crowd. So they still feel that some sort of shame should be attached to it and that it doesn't belong in open discussion, even if they do want to talk about it.

Well, I hope your inbox is well-lubricated for the violation it will soon feel. If it doesn't happen, remember there's always a ratemycock.com!

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Seems like you are searching for a good, intense cumm !!!

When was the last time you had a really good cumm ???

A few days ago. It's not that I don't get release for want of a better term.

Something else you might find interesting Becki. I am middle aged in my early fifties, and I've never actually had sex with a woman. That's right, I'm a middle aged male virgin. So Becki, if you rolled up your sleeves and you ********* me, you would be ********** a man, destroying the manhood of a man who had never had sex with a woman, you would be forever denying me that experience. That would make ********** me a rare and different experience for you. How many 50 year old virgin men are there, let alone a 50year old virgin eunuch ********* by you. You would be like The Goddess Herself creating me into a whole new creation made by you.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Well, (and I risk taking us even further off-topic) the US were settled by Puritans and their restrained view of nudity and sexuality have penetrated every bit of our culture. I like to point to the MPAA, the organization that rates movies, when discussing this because their view of violence is on par or more lenient than most countries' rating systems, but they have handed NC-17 ratings to movies because a woman has masturbated through her clothes thinking about another woman.

But as the world grows smaller, cultures are ****** together and the younger generations of women are more open-minded than past generations, or at least more accepting of other standards of morality.

I can attest that the women I try to keep in my circle of friends are willing to joke about it openly and talk of it seductively in private or when able to blame it on alcohol and I run with a fairly liberal crowd. So they still feel that some sort of shame should be attached to it and that it doesn't belong in open discussion, even if they do want to talk about it.

Well, I hope your inbox is well-lubricated for the violation it will soon feel. If it doesn't happen, remember there's always a ratemycock.com!

My experience with women born & raised in US has varied from one extreme to the other, a real melting pot, but my exposure & contact is broad. I know ladies that are for all practical purposes asexual, all the way to the other extreme. And, for example, I do know ladies that have eunuchs.

I really can not judge what is the "norm" or "average" for US if there is one.

But often times I find that many people in US have limited personal contact, that they tend to associate with people with a limited range of interests & then assume everyone, or most, are that way.

becki2shoe
11-09-2007, 04:28 PM
A few days ago. It's not that I don't get release for want of a better term.

Something else you might find interesting Becki. I am middle aged in my early fifties, and I've never actually had sex with a woman. That's right, I'm a middle aged male virgin. So Becki, if you rolled up your sleeves and you ********* me, you would be ********** a man, destroying the manhood of a man who had never had sex with a woman, you would be forever denying me that experience. That would make ********** me a rare and different experience for you. How many 50 year old virgin men are there, let alone a 50year old virgin eunuch ********* by you. You would be like The Goddess Herself creating me into a whole new creation made by you.

A few days ago? What is the average number of days between your cumms?

What were you thinking about when you had your last cumm? **********?

How long do you masturbate before you cumm?

Are you impotent?

Yes, incredible that you are 50 yr old virgin. Hard to believe. Why?

Have you ever had a date with a woman?

Have you ever told a woman in person that you wanted to be her eunuch?

Why not? Or if so what was her reaction?

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 04:39 PM
That is one of my favorite fantasies, I get so hot thinking about that and talking to guys about that. I have often thought I would definitely love to do that in real life. I mean guys can get along without one nut. If they really get hot about ********** and being ********* and me ********** them and want a permanent relationship with me then they should definitely be willing to give me one nut. I would wear it proudly and show all my girlfriends! I would much rather have a guy's nut than his ring, I mean whats important in this life anyway ???[QUOTE]

What about taking both his balls at once Becki? Guys cannot get along and be males and men with no nuts at all. It seems to me that a guy willing to give you both his balls at one time is really giving you more and more of himself in a much deeper sense than a man who is only willing to give you one of his balls. Seems like taking only one ball is doing only half the job.

You said you have thought you would definately love to do that (take one of a man's nuts). Would you also love to fully ******** a man taking both his nuts at one time? If you had the chance and knew you would get away with it, Becki would you fully ******** a man taking both his nuts at one time?

[QUOTE=becki2shoe]And, yes, I definitely see the psychology of the one nutted guy, it would make the threat so very real. I know a guy that has only one nut (and no I did not take it nor did he give it to me) and have talked with him about that many times. It is fun to play with his one nut, it handles so differently than 2 nuts in a bag. I mean you can get a much better strangle hold on it and he feels it is much more captured. You can surround the one nut completely in your hand and feel his cords so much better, mmmm I just get hot thinking about it and he seems so much more fearful of being ********* than other guys with 2 stones. He lives constantly at all times kowning one is gone.

Yes, I think taking one nut from each guy would be a good way to start taking guys nuts, sort of work my way into this eunuch making fun.[QUOTE]

What is to keep the one nut guy from running away and taking his other nut with him? Still having one nut might make him more likely to take it and run away from you. But the eunuch from whom you've taken both nuts at one time, you have him and you have his surgically removed nuts and it's a sure thing.

It seems to me that it would be much much more intense if you took both his balls at one time in one operation. How quickly he would go from being a potent, viral, powerful male to being a sterile impotent submissive eunuch at your hands. Knowing that you are the woman who performed the ********** surgery on him, that his manhood was taken from him and that his manhood was destroyed at your hands would make you seem even more omnipotent, powerful, and even more Goddess, and it would make him worship you in a way that would make him even more obediant to you. At least it would work that way with me if you fully ********* me at one time in one operation.

[QUOTE=becki2shoe] I have been practicing rolling my sleeves up - hasn't produced any hardons yet tho-

It would cause me to be more worshipful, submissive, and obediant to you, It would definately cause me to have an especially huge hardon if I was strapped down to your gelding table watching you rolling your sleeves up above your elbows knowing you are about to ******** me and I'm totally at your mercy.

What kind and color of long sleeve shirt are you wearing when you roll up your sleeves? How high above your elbows do you roll your sleeves up to? How do you go about rolling up your sleeves? Is this the shirt you would wear to ******** me?

By the way Becki, have you ever considered becoming a surgeon or a urologist or a veterinarian? I think you would probably be very good at it. Just think, you would be Dr. Becki MD.

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 04:53 PM
A few days ago? What is the average number of days between your cumms?

Perhaps 3 or 4 days

What were you thinking about when you had your last cumm? **********?

Yes. To be honest when I masturbate I do it thinking about undergoing ********** surgery performed by a beautiful woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and in the presence of women.

How long do you masturbate before you cumm?

I'm not sure I've never timed it.

Are you impotent?

No. I've never measured it, but I'm far from impotent.

Yes, incredible that you are 50 yr old virgin. Hard to believe. Why?

Have you ever had a date with a woman?

No I've never had a date. I'm shy in person and just never tried.

Have you ever told a woman in person that you wanted to be her eunuch?

Or perhaps told a woman in person I wanted her to ******** me then forever use me as her personal eunuch slave/pet? No, I've never said or asked that in person of a woman.

Why not? Or if so what was her reaction?

Most people's reaction to a man who wants to be a woman's eunuch and one that she herself ********* would probably be to think that guy was some real weirdo, sicko, etc. So in person I keep these feelings to myself.

Castratrix's pet
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Something else in my case that you might also find interesting Becki.

To me, God is really Goddess, God is female.

In my femdom ********** fantasies, as she performs the ********** surgery on me the castratrix becomes and is God Herself so that the woman who performs the ********** surgery on me, the woman whom I will worship and serve forever as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet, is God Herself. For me, surgical ********** performed by a woman with her sleeves rolled up is a deeply spiritual experience. Not sure why, but there is something very deeply spiritual to me about ********** performed by a woman.

I'm not sure what that means psychologically, sexually, and spiritually, but that is what is in my femdom ********** fantasies.

chasityx
11-10-2007, 12:04 AM
I did a little rummaging on this here internet thinger, and from what I can tell, a horse dong is all meat, with no bone or anything, so, aside from shape and color, it's pretty much just like a guy's.
Sorry to say, I think you're wrong.
See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
Dog's penis have a bone in it and they are not very "human-male-like".

Maybe it has to be a human one after all... :D

Snoodle
11-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Sorry to say, I think you're wrong.
See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
Dog's penis have a bone in it and they are not very "human-male-like".

Maybe it has to be a human one after all... :D

It says it's absent in equids, so horses don't have them. Thus, all meat!

MiniBoi
11-10-2007, 01:46 AM
I couldnt get it to play, I must have done something wrong, thanks anyway.

Guess semen collecting should be a different thread anyway, I think that is a very hot subject and there is a lot to it also. I love to collect semen from my boyfriends for a special facial creme I use and I often thank them by giving them nice BB when doing it.

When you capture videos from site like youtube, the files are all ".flv" extension wich means they are flash videos, so you need a flash player installed on your computer, the very best is the "GOM player" and it's free(www.gomplayer.com (http://www.gomplayer.com)), with this player you can view frame by frame and even repeat in a cicle just portion of a video, I often repeat the hottest portions of videos :jumpsmile

MiniBoi
11-10-2007, 02:02 AM
It says it's absent in equids, so horses don't have them. Thus, all meat!

“All meat”?, there are always many very different structures especially inside, most females think in simple terms and don’t seem to give attention or care about anatomic details.
And sorry ladies but it’s not just size, animal penises are very different from human ones…on how they look from the outside…how they are inside…and how they function. The testicles are the only thing that is very similar to human ones.

becki2shoe
11-10-2007, 12:59 PM
“All meat”?, there are always many very different structures especially inside, most females think in simple terms and don’t seem to give attention or care about anatomic details.
And sorry ladies but it’s not just size, animal penises are very different from human ones…on how they look from the outside…how they are inside…and how they function. The testicles are the only thing that is very similar to human ones.

How about prostates? Do animals have them?

Snoodle
11-10-2007, 02:49 PM

Lol, I don't know much about horse penis. I was just wondering if I could lop one off. :Baahaha:

Castratrix's pet
11-10-2007, 03:43 PM
How about prostates? Do animals have them?

All males have prostates whether they are men or male animals. Why were you asking about prostates Becki? Would you like to take out my prostate when you ******** me? Prostatectomy requires a lot more skill than **********. Or perhaps you could ******** me, then wait a few weeks and you could dissect my prostate to see how it has withered and shrunk due to the lack of testosterone. Maybe you could remove what's left of my withered prostate when you dissect it.

A problem with prostatectomy is that the nerves that cause and control erections get damaged or cut making the man impotent. There is a nerve saving procedure for prostatectomy, but I doubt you would perform that one, I'm sure you would want to make your victim impotent.

I have fantasized a scenario where a group of women medical students or a group of college girls roll up their sleeves and dissect my groin and male organs. After they expose both of my testicles the women cut open my testicles and study, examine, and dissect the internal structures of both my balls. They also cut open my prostate and study, examine, and dissect the internal sturctures of my prostate as well. Then they force me to cum one last final time. Since their dissecting my testicles and prostate has taken them apart and destroyed them, the women then ******** me taking out my testicles and prostate. They sew me up and after I recover, they make me serve them as their eunuch slave.

I'm still curious as to just what you would do to me and how you would do it. How I become a eunuch at your hands and what the experience is like for me would determine a lot about what kind and how good of a eunuch slave I would make for you.

Still trying to figure out what psychologically and spiritually I'm really searching for through all of this and how to go about finding it.

want2b333
11-10-2007, 05:59 PM
- So how big is your trophy package want2b?
- Has it been mutilated with your BB play, needles, weight hanging, tortures?
- How many nuts 0, 1, 2, 3? (yes, I knew a boy once that had 3, atl least for a while).
- Any scars or tatoos on the scrotum sac?

Not sure if I answered your question about the size of my balls. They're about the size of a softball when they are swollen from abuse. I don't pretend to ever be worthy to be your eunuch, but as for a trophy for a Mistress my balls would look good in your jar with a dozen or so needles through them before you ******** me.

becki2shoe
11-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Well, (and I risk taking us even further off-topic)

I hope your inbox is well-lubricated for the violation it will soon feel!

I love your puns !!! :iluvu:

becki2shoe
11-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Not sure if I answered your question about the size of my balls. They're about the size of a softball when they are swollen from abuse. I don't pretend to ever be worthy to be your eunuch, but as for a trophy for a Mistress my balls would look good in your jar with a dozen or so needles through them before you ******** me.

Softball size, WOW !!!

How long do they stay that size?
That's like those Puff fish.

Need a special display for those!

becki2shoe
11-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Most people's reaction to a man who wants to be a woman's eunuch and one that she herself ********* would probably be to think that guy was some real weirdo, sicko, etc. So in person I keep these feelings to myself.

That's the reason you do not belong to a ********** GODDESS & are not her eunuch.

It is such a big turn-on & I just love it when a man says he wants to by my eunuch!

That one sentence, especially if a guy says it on his knees, makes me instantly dizzy, hot, & wet !!!

Selftailer
11-11-2007, 10:38 AM
That one sentence, especially if a guy says it on his knees, makes me instantly dizzy, hot, & wet !!![/quote]

So what they say is true: heaven does exist! :bananad:

Castratrix's pet
11-11-2007, 11:24 AM
If you are looking for a description Becki to see if you should ******** me or if I should be *********?

My erection is only about 5 to 5 1/2 inches long, maybe 6 inches at most. About 1 1/2 inches in diameter. I am circumcised, but there is a good sized flap of loose skin on the underside of my penis just below the head. So that tells you something about whether I should be used for breeding or whether you should just go ahead and ******** me.

My testicles are I would say normal size, about the size of a whole unshelled medium to large pecan. My right one is noticibly larger than my left though not hugely larger, just enough you can notice it. My balls have never been busted, but sometimes sitting a certain way of a length of time will make them slightly swollen and quite tender. My scrotum has no scars, bruises, or blemishes on it at all.

I am a virgin, so if you ********* me you would be forever denying me the experience of having sex with a woman. You would be turning me into a virgin eunuch. You would have a virgin eunuch.

I'm about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weigh about 145 pounds, clean shaved (no beard), short crewcut, light to medium brown hair and brown eyes.

I know I tend to get very excited and some of my posts sound as you said like I'm so desperate. ********** at your omnipotent hands would probably calm me down quite a lot where that is concerned andmake me much more trainable and easier to handle and thus make me a much better eunuch slave. I have read posts on Eunuch Archive where eunuchs themselves talk about something called eunuch calm.

Whether or not you should ******** me and what if anything you should do to me before you ******** me is for you to decide.

Castratrix's pet
11-11-2007, 11:49 AM
That's the reason you do not belong to a ********** GODDESS & are not her eunuch.

It is such a big turn-on & I just love it when a man says he wants to by my eunuch!

That one sentence, especially if a guy says it on his knees, makes me instantly dizzy, hot, & wet !!!

(Castratrix's pet is on his knees) Goddess Becki, I want to be your very own personal eunuch, surgically ********* and my manhood destroyed at your omnipotent hands, to both serve and worship you forever as your very own personal eunuch.

I truly mean that and I said it to please you Goddess Becki, and I hope it does please you and makes you the dizziest, hottest, and wettest you have ever been.

In my femdom ********** fantasies I don't beg or ask the castratrix to ******** me. The decision to ******** me is never my decision, it is her's and her's alone. She ****** and imposes the ********** on me against my will. She castrates me and my manhood is destroyed at her hands against my will. The castratrix alone deciding to ******** me and her performing the ********** on me against my will somehow makes her seem much more powerful, dominant, omnipotent, and much more Goddess.

What my ********** at your hands would be like, how you would do it, how it all goes would do a lot to determine what kind of eunuch slave I would make for you and what I would be like as your eunuch. I have tried to imagine what it would be like for me laying there helpless looking up at you watching you cutting my nuts out and worshipping you as Goddess while you are doing it. That's why I have wondered what you look like, what kind of long sleeve shirt you would wear and how you would have your sleeves rolled up, how you would perform the ********** and what it would be like for me while you're doing it, and how long it would take you to perform the ********** surgery on me.

becki2shoe
11-11-2007, 12:25 PM
What about taking both his balls at once Becki? Seems like taking only one ball is doing only half the job.

That's the whole point pet.

It stretches out his total **********. ********** - emasculation of a man should be a long drawn out process, not just a few seconds of snipping. You have said so yourself. But, no, you want to control your own **********, you have your own scenario that you have masturbated to thousands of times. Well, real ********** does not work that way. Not with this GODDESS!

His ********** starts when he begs for it on his knees.

I take only 1 of his nuts to bring the reality of ********** foremost in his mind & our relationsip.

From then on he has a very real intense experience of my intent to take his nuts. He knows I want him to be my eunuch. He has only DREAMED of this experience & masturbated to this thought. Now he needs to live with this real ********** experience, it will last for weeks & weeks, ??? & etc. He is constantly in jeopardy of being ********* by his GODDESS. He knows he is at my mercy.

He can still get horny, he can still have that intense craving that only a male can have, that fear that owership of at least one nut can bring. But he loves that craving & fear & he knows it will be weeks, months, maybe years before I ******** him into my eunuch. He is addicted to that craving so he lingers to feel it just a while longer, he will run later before it is to late. Perhaps if he is obedient enough, slave enough, if his tongue can satisfy me enough, his ********** will be postponed. He plans to run before he is cut but he lingers a while longer to enjoy one more minute, day, week, ...

He lingers to long and when I am in the mood, when he is least expecting it, I take what remains of his manhood.

Would you also love to fully ******** a man taking both his nuts at one time?

It seems to me that it would be much much more intense if you took both his balls at one time in one operation. At least it would work that way with me if you fully ********* me at one time in one operation.

Of course pet.

You definitely should be fully ********* all at one go.

But you said I am GODDESS & omnipitant so as GODDESS you would have to get used to the idea that I would be collecting other balls all the time, 1 at a time, 2 at a time, whatever I please. Not only would you be eunuch but also cuckold as eunuchs should be. ********** means giving up control to your GODDESS, something you know nothing of.

Of course, I know you will never give up control and therefore not give up your balls because you are a control freak.

Guys that REALLY want to be a lady's eunuch talk about
- being a eunuch because thats what they seek!!!
- not about being *********
- why? because what is important to them is being a eunuch
- your thoughts all start & end with **********, so thats where it will lie
- just thoughts & whacking off

Castratrix's pet
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Of course pet.

You definitely should be fully ********* all at one go.

But you said I am GODDESS & omnipitant so as GODDESS you would have to get used to the idea that I would be collecting other balls all the time, 1 at a time, 2 at a time, whatever I please. Not only would you be eunuch but also cuckold as eunuchs should be. ********** means giving up control to your GODDESS, something you know nothing of.

Of course, I know you will never give up control and therefore not give up your balls because you are a control freak.

Guys that REALLY want to be a lady's eunuch talk about
- being a eunuch because thats what they seek!!!
- not about being *********
- why? because what is important to them is being a eunuch
- your thoughts all start & end with **********, so thats where it will lie
- just thoughts & whacking off

********** drasticly changes a man. My sense of "control" comes largely from and is controlled by my testosterone which of course comes from my testicles. Once my testicles are gone so is my source of testosterone, and thus my sense of control of wanting it my way. Once you ******** me you take that away from me and I am yours.

I have no problems with you continuing to take balls from other men, one ball at a time, both balls at once. All I seek is to serve you and worship you. But you know all things, I know very little. Since I am untrained, you as my castratrix and my Goddess must train me. You must tell me how to serve you and what to do.

Yes I do have this scenario which has been with me for a long long time, in fact for most of my adult life. The reason why the ********** itself is so important and intense to me is for several reasons.

1. Again the testosterone that my balls are producing. Testosterone has a VERY VERY BIG influence on men, some men much more so than others. When a woman eliminates that testosterone by ********** the man, she drasticly changes a lot about him and what he is like. He is no longer a testosterone driven male/man. He is now a testosteroneless eunuch ********* by woman who is superior to him.

2. ********** is the pathway that leads to my being a Goddess's eunuch. I have to walk that path and endure what I meet or encounter on that path in order to become a Goddess's eunuch. In that regard I am an initiate. When anyone faces or approaches the path, the ceremony, the experience tat leads them to such a major and drastic change, they focus not on what is at the end of that path or what comes after they walk that path. They concentrate on the path itself and what they will encounter there, on how well they will travel that path.

3. What my ********** and ********** surgery isat your hands is like, what that experience at your hands is like for me is a very very big part of determining the outcome, which is how well I will serve you as your eunuch, how good a eunuch I make for you is largely determined by what my ********** experience is like at your hands. The scene or setting, how you are dressed, how you perform the ********** including which of my male organs you take out and the procedure and the manner of how you do it, whether or no you masturbate me during surgery and force me to cum against my will while you are ********** me, how much fear and pain and agony I suffer at your omnipotent hands while you are performing the ********** one me, how long it take you to perform the operation, many factors like that decide how good a eunuch I will make for you.

4. Also Goddess Becki, so far from what you have said, you have only ********* male farm animals, bulls and stallions, you have not yet ********* a man. My thought is that aside from the sexual and orgasm high that would give you, ********** a man is much different than ********** a male animal. Men are psychologically much more complex, men's minds are more complex, so doing a man is quite different than doing a bull or a stallion.

You said I would never gove up control so therefore I would never give up my balls. I have told you I want to be your eunuch ********* at your hands because I really do want to be YOUR eunuch ********* at YOUR hands.

But at the same time Goddess Becki, you must take my balls, you must take my male organs, you must take and destroy my manhood, and you must do it for yourself and for your own pleasure and purposes without regard for whether I want it or not. And you must do it against my will, you must do it without caring whether I want it or don't want it or how I might feel about it.

Becki, until you have rolled up your sleeves and ********* a man against his will, without any regard or feelings for him and whether he wants it or not or without caring how he feels about it, and make than eunuch YOUR eunuch, you will never really feel, know, or have true omnipotent Goddess power, that is what you must do to a man for you to truly be The Goddess, to truly achieve your full and absolute potential and power and omnipotence as The Goddess.

chasityx
11-11-2007, 11:27 PM
[...]
I was just wondering if I could lop one off.
Why?

...just wondering. :)

Snoodle
11-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Why?

...just wondering. :)

Well, it's huge, virile, and incredibly masculine. The idea of it hitting the floor with a dull thud and shriveling up appeals to me. :Baahaha:

lexxx
11-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Well, I would certainly perk up at that suggestion.

That is one of my favorite fantasies, I get so hot thinking about that and talking to guys about that. I have often thought I would definitely love to do that in real life. I mean guys can get along without one nut. If they really get hot about ********** and being ********* and me ********** them and want a permanent relationship with me then they should definitely be willing to give me one nut. I would wear it proudly and show all my girlfriends! I would much rather have a guy's nut than his ring, I mean whats important in this life anyway ???

And, yes, I definitely see the psychology of the one nutted guy, it would make the threat so very real. I know a guy that has only one nut (and no I did not take it nor did he give it to me) and have talked with him about that many times. It is fun to play with his one nut, it handles so differently than 2 nuts in a bag. I mean you can get a much better strangle hold on it and he feels it is much more captured. You can surround the one nut completely in your hand and feel his cords so much better, mmmm I just get hot thinking about it and he seems so much more fearful of being ********* than other guys with 2 stones. He lives constantly at all times kowning one is gone.

Now in your question, he does not measure up -- well, depends on the relationship - if its just a trade - his nut for one mounting, then sure, especially if he has really big trophy size nuts.

Yes, I think taking one nut from each guy would be a good way to start taking guys nuts, sort of work my way into this eunuch making fun. I have been practicing rolling my sleeves up - hasn't produced any hardons yet tho
- unless I am squeezing their nuts with one hand while rolling sleeve with the other.

Becki, you might want to preserve his better half in a way that gives you all freedom to play with it ... :D
http://ondominance.blogspot.com/2007/07/plastination-partial-**********.html

finally
11-12-2007, 06:09 AM
It "appeals" to you !? :)

Girl, you know there are quite some human males here on this board who would happily voluteer theire male organ for you to do that?

Or do you think theyre not big enough...? :D:D

Snoodle
11-12-2007, 10:07 AM
It "appeals" to you !? :)

Girl, you know there are quite some human males here on this board who would happily voluteer theire male organ for you to do that?

Or do you think theyre not big enough...? :D:D

More than likely? No. :Baahaha:

finally
11-12-2007, 10:56 AM
:D

:bananajum

matt4650
11-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Ok I have a fantasy and something tells me im not the only one.
Im a bull and a hot topless girl, in short jean shorts either ropes and ties me or herds me into a chute, trapping me in. As I try to escape she comes from behind and starts grabbing my balls, feeling them kneeding them and of course playing with them. I get an instant hard on and i forget all about escaping, just as i start to cum, she castrates me.
Another one i have is im a boar and im "mating" a sow in heat i am totaly obseesed with fuckin her and ramming my huge cock into her wet pussy that i dont notice (here we go again with) the hot topless farm girl or even better girls/women putting ropes around my arms and legs and before i know it it is too late and i am their captur, i still have a ragging hard on and as they are grabbing my nuts, about to cut them off i shoot my load.
Now my question to you Becki2shoe and snoodle is i have a girl friend and she has no idea what so ever that i fantasize about this. How do i bring it up, should i bring it up? I am a little worried that she might think of me as weird, but what worries me most is that if we start acting it out, after a while well want to take it to the next level and go alittle bit further than we did last time and wham bam thank you ma'am im now a eunuch

Castratrix's pet
11-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Cowgirls and farmgirls would know how to do a ********** and how to ******** a man. Cowgirls ******** bulls and bull calves at roundup time, and cowgirls would also geld any of the stallions raised on the ranch. Farmgirls would also ******** bull calves and pigs. So cowgirls and farmgirls would have the skill, experience and know how to ******** a man. I think cowgirls and farmgirls would be more willing to ******** a man than a veterinarian would be, and some of these girls would really enjoy ********** a man.

Yes there would be the sex thing and power thing these girls would frrl while ********** a man. But so far as the physical procedure of how she performs the **********, I don't think it would be much different ********** a man than it would be to ******** a bull, a horse, or a pig. The procedure would be the same. If a cowgirl can ******** a bull or geld a stallion, and if a farmgirl can ******** a bull calf or a pig, she should be able to easily ******** a man.

Becki could answer that better since she has actually ********* bulls and gelded stallions. But a male is a male whether he is a man ora male animal. They all have balls that are attached to the body with spermatic cords with the blood vessels and stuff in them. If a cowgirl or a farmgirl can ******** a male livestock animal she would be able to ******** a man. Is that right Becki?

MiniBoi
11-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Cowgirls and farmgirls would know how to do a ********** and how to ******** a man. Cowgirls ******** bulls and bull calves at roundup time, and cowgirls would also geld any of the stallions raised on the ranch. Farmgirls would also ******** bull calves and pigs. So cowgirls and farmgirls would have the skill, experience and know how to ******** a man. I think cowgirls and farmgirls would be more willing to ******** a man than a veterinarian would be, and some of these girls would really enjoy ********** a man.

Yes there would be the sex thing and power thing these girls would frrl while ********** a man. But so far as the physical procedure of how she performs the **********, I don't think it would be much different ********** a man than it would be to ******** a bull, a horse, or a pig. The procedure would be the same. If a cowgirl can ******** a bull or geld a stallion, and if a farmgirl can ******** a bull calf or a pig, she should be able to easily ******** a man.

Becki could answer that better since she has actually ********* bulls and gelded stallions. But a male is a male whether he is a man ora male animal. They all have balls that are attached to the body with spermatic cords with the blood vessels and stuff in them. If a cowgirl or a farmgirl can ******** a male livestock animal she would be able to ******** a man. Is that right Becki?

WRONG.
Humans are more complex and more fragile, not even vets can do it. The techniques used to ******** animals would cause the death of a man, bleeding, infection, even pain, etc.

Snoodle
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok I have a fantasy and something tells me im not the only one.
Im a bull and a hot topless girl, in short jean shorts either ropes and ties me or herds me into a chute, trapping me in. As I try to escape she comes from behind and starts grabbing my balls, feeling them kneeding them and of course playing with them. I get an instant hard on and i forget all about escaping, just as i start to cum, she castrates me.
Another one i have is im a boar and im "mating" a sow in heat i am totaly obseesed with fuckin her and ramming my huge cock into her wet pussy that i dont notice (here we go again with) the hot topless farm girl or even better girls/women putting ropes around my arms and legs and before i know it it is too late and i am their captur, i still have a ragging hard on and as they are grabbing my nuts, about to cut them off i shoot my load.
Now my question to you Becki2shoe and snoodle is i have a girl friend and she has no idea what so ever that i fantasize about this. How do i bring it up, should i bring it up? I am a little worried that she might think of me as weird, but what worries me most is that if we start acting it out, after a while well want to take it to the next level and go alittle bit further than we did last time and wham bam thank you ma'am im now a eunuch

Interesting fantasies... :D

I think it'd be best if you kind of ease her into it; being blunt with something like that can be incredibly awkward and offputting. Ultimately, it's really gonna come down to how long you've been together and how much you trust each other.

The easiest way to 'figure it out' with your significant other...like, you just realized something turned you on and are surprised, and just had to say it out loud. :Baahaha: It's gotta be topical, of course.:wooow

As for how far she'll take it...well, that's up to her, isn't it? It's a gaaaaamble... :thumbup

chasityx
11-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Once I place a "private ad" in a local paper, because I so much wanted to get female feedback about this fetish.
I got two answers from children and one of a guy.
The guy however told me to be careful with what I wished. He claimed that it happened to him that he was with his "Mistress" fully tied up with his balls bound and streched out, there was a knife in reach, it was a short moment of extasy for both of them and then his balls where off and in her hand and he looked quite silly.

But I don't believe him really. :)

I think you don't have to worry about it really happening. Not as long as you two are together. That is just part of your phantasy. If you should ever split up, I would however advise you to go without a last goodbye-sex.

Snoodle:
Is that a "just curious"-thing for you or is it a sexual turn on?
I thought you were more keen on beeing a victim yourself?

MiniBoi
11-13-2007, 01:39 AM
I think everybody will like this one; it’s a video of girls cooking and being very cruel to animal testicles and penises:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anO6rsAiv9c

What happens when male balls and penises are at full mercy of cute girlies? The unavoidable happens…girlies have no mercy, they are cruel, they joke and humiliate and ridicule male organs and masculinity as much as possible, and they make their best to make male audience uncomfortable.

sduyck_2001
11-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I have been a eunuch for 15 years
My dom loves to play with me.He only complaint is I don't show enough interest in the play.She does miss the days when I was intact and she played at ********** me.When she ********* me she told me is was the most thrilling and memorable experience of her life.Mine too ..I will never forget the days we did it.
We started playing with elastrators and burdizzos for many years.I found the elastrators very stimulating and erotic for the first hour or two...after that it got extremely painful and we would cut the band off.Those little bands were also hard to get over the testicles as the bands don't stretch large enough.The technique to putting the band on was to pull the scrotum thru...then push the left testicle thru the band then the right testicle thru the band then release the band.
When she decided to go all the way and ******** me she tried the bands first.The pain was so intense in 3 hours I always removed the band.
We had played with the burdizzo when not using the elastrator.It was not as great feeling as the elastrator but did arouse me alot as it slowly sqeezed my scrotum and my spermatic cords.It was a quick method and not all or nothing.She could half ******** me and see what happened.I could be tied during the ********** and there would be nothing I could remove after.
I was tied over the end of a table after a very warm bath and she place the burdizzo over my testicle and scrotum from behind and closed the burdizzo very close but never locked it many times to see how much pain it caused.The pain grows and is very intense up till the point it almost closes then is changes to a heavy pressure in the groin.We did this many times and she always found it very arousing.
After about a year of this play she tied me as before and placed the burdizzo as before ...this time she had a good hold on my cords with her fingers and i knew this was going to be differant .She quickly closed and locked the burdizzo...i heard my cords crunch like celery and let out a little yelp as the went from very intense to heavy pressure in seconds.She spent a couple of minutes using her fingers to make sure my spermatic cords were totally ruptured.Opened the burdizzo and untied me.From the noise she was making behind me I could tell she was having a orgasm.

We waited 4 months to see what would happen to my testicle.It started to get smaller almost as soon as the swelling and bruising went away.In a year it was 1/4 the size before the burdizzo.
No problems with healing or anything else.It was painful only for a few seconds so it was not bad at all and I enjoyed it a lot..she wanted to do the other testicle month after the she did the first one .I made her wait.After a year and a half she seduced me into doing it again.She finished the job just like the first time and I knew I was ********* a month later as the hot flashes started.

Burdizzo is a lot less painful than elastrator from my experience.Having an elastrator band put on my empty scrotum is very easy but does nothing for me.You need testicles for it to feel good.

Bad thing about getting ********* is it can only be done once.

finally
11-13-2007, 11:21 AM
mean her? (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20392#post20392)

:confused:

Lager
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I think everybody will like this one; it’s a video of girls cooking and being very cruel to animal testicles and penises:

What happens when male balls and penises are at full mercy of cute girlies? The unavoidable happens…girlies have no mercy, they are cruel, they joke and humiliate and ridicule male organs and masculinity as much as possible, and they make their best to make male audience uncomfortable.

Thanks for the link! The blonde eating was annoying as fuck, but the brunette was sexy.

sduyck_2001
11-15-2007, 10:34 AM
mean her? (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20392#post20392)

no it was not her
i was ********* years before by a female vet into domination ...i eventually married her.

lexxx
11-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Thank you for telling your story.

finally
11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
no it was not her
I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but what a relief. :)

Thank you too.

Castratrix's pet
11-15-2007, 12:49 PM
no it was not her
i was ********* years before by a female vet into domination ...i eventually married her.

What method of ********** did she perform on you? What was it like being ********* by a woman? What was it like for you while she was performing the ********** proceedure on you and how long did it take her to perform it? What is it like being married to the woman who ********* you, being married to the woman at whose hands you manhood was destroyed? Please be as detailed as you can. These are things a lot of people with femdom ********** fantasies would really like to know.

finally
11-15-2007, 01:19 PM
What method of ********** did she perform on you?
Didn't you read his post at all?
I still don't really believe him regarding the method and so, but at least I read it. :)

finally
11-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Please be as detailed as you can. These are things a lot of people with femdom ********** fantasies would really like to know.

:bananajum:bananawin:bananajum:bananawin:bananajum You outed yourself. You don't really want, obviously. :D

Castratrix's pet
11-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Opps. sorry. I went back and read the whole post again. He still doesn't say what it is like being married to the woman who ********* him. It would be interesting to have him describe what it is like married to the woman who ********* him.

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 06:36 AM
Opps. sorry. I went back and read the whole post again. He still doesn't say what it is like being married to the woman who ********* him. It would be interesting to have him describe what it is like married to the woman who ********* him.

it is a pretty regular relationship
we dont indulge in ********** play anymore

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 06:39 AM

we play a lot of games she likes
she purchased this glass thing about 10 inches long which she likes me to use.

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 06:41 AM

she orders me to drop my pants a lot and pulls on my empty scrotum as she rubs up against me.She always gets hot and bothered when she does that

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 06:48 AM
she regrets she could not publish a paper like a doctor did a few years back.He used a burdizzo to ******** a man.She had done it years before he did.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12031390&dopt=AbstractPlus

Cruisemad
11-16-2007, 06:50 AM
This is an excellent thread, thanks to those who contributed.

I used to visit my best freinds farm and his wife applying elastrators to the lambs was heaven

finally
11-16-2007, 09:28 AM
My dom loves to play with me.He only complaint is I don't show enough interest in the play.
Well, what did she/you/anybody expect?

we play a lot of games she likes. [...]
this glass thing [...] which she likes me to use.
So you don't take "hormone-supplement"?
Then your interest is propably not so great. Why are you doing it at all?

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Well, what did she/you/anybody expect?

So you don't take "hormone-supplement"?
Then your interest is propably not so great. Why are you doing it at all?

My wife is not a submissive women
I should have said she orders me to preform for her....instead of saying she complains....I guess it is a guy thing to say an order is a complaint.
Before ********** I was always trying to have sex with her.Got her pregnant six times in 10 years.
She would order me to go away unless it was her fertile time then she could never resist me.
now she is 50 and wants it everyday...i don't think i could keep up with that even if i was not *********.
She has a fantasy of doing it with a lot of guys but getting pregnant scares her...with me she feels totally safe ....she knows i cant ...she revels in the knowledge she fixed me.
We live on a farm and she is self employed so if she got her way all the time nothing would get done.

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 09:57 AM

just a picture

finally
11-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Even though I'm a pervert who get's a hard-on by the thought of cock cutting girls, I must say, I think I don't like your wife.
I can't relate to the kind of relationship you have and I don't have the feeling that you are happy with yourself.
But it's your piece of cake, i guess.

finally
11-16-2007, 01:45 PM
if she got her way all the time...
Isn't she?

Castratrix's pet
11-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Sduyck 2001, There are still a few questions I have and would appreciate you please answering them for me.

1. When your wife was doing your remaining testicle and she was completing your **********, did you have an erection or cum while she was ********** you? Did she masturbate you either before or after she ********* you? In so many femdom ********** stories the man has an erection and even cums while the woman is ********** him. Wondered if this happened to you?

2. What if anything did your wife say or say to you while she was ********** you?

3. I can imagine what it was like physically with the pain and presure while she was ********** you. But emotionally and sexually what was it like while your wife was ********** you? What was it like knowing this woman standing over you was taking and destroying your manhood and you were totally at her mercy? What was it like knowing the woman doing this to you is your wife? What was it like right after she ********* you as she felt your nut cord to make sure she had completely and properly crushed it, what was it like and how did it feel having your scrotum and nut and nut cord handled by the woman who had just ********* you?

Very few men have been ********* by a woman, and even fewer have had the ********** performed by his wife. Just curious as to what that was like.

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Isn't she?

she has made me very happy over the years

I also should mention ...a ********* mans orgasm is different than uncastrated.It is 30 times better.It lasts longer is very intense and extremely enjoyable.Just not as many.
I talked to my urologist about this and she said sees it a lot....the prostate shrinks very small after a man is ********* and that intensifies the orgasm.
My prostate is the size of a marble now.
Better than my fathers which had swelled up to the size of a lemon and had to be cut out.
He almost died from the surgery.I will take what I have now anyday over that.
He is also bald..I was just starting to loose hair when my wife ********* me.It totally arrested the hair loss.I get annoyed sometimes at how often I need to get a haircut.
From my 15 years living ********* I see very few drawbacks.I lost interest in sex.
which has nothing to do with having sex...I still can do everything I did before just I need a little seducing now like a women.If my wife doesnt initiate sex I dont notice we havent done it in a while.

I cant get her pregnant and I am completely safe around other women...when I am at the clothing optional beach her friends assume I cant function.

I cant get bph
and prostate cancer chance is very low.
I dont see many drawbacks.

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Sduyck 2001, There are still a few questions I have and would appreciate you please answering them for me.

1. When your wife was doing your remaining testicle and she was completing your **********, did you have an erection or cum while she was ********** you? Did she masturbate you either before or after she ********* you? In so many femdom ********** stories the man has an erection and even cums while the woman is ********** him. Wondered if this happened to you?

2. What if anything did your wife say or say to you while she was ********** you?

3. I can imagine what it was like physically with the pain and presure while she was ********** you. But emotionally and sexually what was it like while your wife was ********** you? What was it like knowing this woman standing over you was taking and destroying your manhood and you were totally at her mercy? What was it like knowing the woman doing this to you is your wife? What was it like right after she ********* you as she felt your nut cord to make sure she had completely and properly crushed it, what was it like and how did it feel having your scrotum and nut and nut cord handled by the woman who had just ********* you?

Very few men have been ********* by a woman, and even fewer have had the ********** performed by his wife. Just curious as to what that was like.

my wife is a veterinarian...I think that is why she insisted we do it in here office.WE do the play in the house in bed.I knew she was actually going to ******** me when she had me bend over the table.She said I am not playing I am ********** you this time.

I was very erect... very excited ...edrenlan was flowing hard... i could her my heart pounding in my ears.I never did ejaculate.I have never ejaculated just from being aroused that is just me I guess.We also had sex the days before after she shaved my scrotum and around my penis.

I thought I would ejaculate when she put the bucket water between my legs and washed my thighs penis and scrotum.
I didnt cum.

She kept asking if this hurt... can I feel that...take a deep breath and breath out ...as i exhaled she said did it with a deep breath...and said Its crushed

I was worried some about my manhood at the time but was totally into getting *********..besides I thought maybe it wont take like when I tried my self many years before.

Now I know ********** has no effect on my manhood....not much has changed.
When she examined what she had done....It was just like when the urologist does an exam...very clinical...I have to admit i like my urologists exams also.
The lump in my cord hurt a little as she examined it.It was the size of marble.

I enjoyed it a lot

Castratrix's pet
11-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Very interesting and informative Sduyck 2001. Thanks for the information.

You are an extremely lucky and it sounds like a very satisfied man Sduyck 2001.

I hope and pray that I will be lucky enough to someday meet and marry a dominant lady who has the background and skills to do that and that she one day ******** me. But I hope that she will do both of mine at the same time and that she will cut them out surgically.

ValmarIrenicus
11-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Thanks to mick sl8ter I can now show You some good pictures :)

Looking forward to seeing some more pics, or maybe movies :D

MiniBoi
11-16-2007, 06:41 PM

Thanks man!
I love the second one, she looks very feminine even with pink clothes, and she is enjoying and laughing super hard!
Do you have any more like these?

Castratrix's pet
11-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Does anyone have any more pics or any videos of this they would post here please?

Lezalef
11-16-2007, 08:51 PM
sduyck, if you have lost interest in sex and you have no balls, how did you end in this forum?

Do you get a full erection and enjoy sex anyway?

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 11:31 PM
sduyck, if you have lost interest in sex and you have no balls, how did you end in this forum?

How can I explain this???
Before **********....
I had a hunger for sex....I would pursue it...I would do it 3 times a day if I could.The hunger was in my brain.I would think about it all the time.As i saw women I was having sex with them in my brain.That would cause the normal response in the rest of my body.
After **********....The brain thing is no longer there...My mind is very boring now going about the normal things in my life.Not much interest.
My body has not forgot what the rest of me is about.All the nerves and everything all still work.I get erect and have orgasms which are better than before.

The system has changed...It is wired from the bottom up now...before it was wired from the top down.

No more spontaneous erections.Now they have to be produced by manual stimulation.
Unless someone wants me erect I go happily on with my life not noticing I have not had one in a while.
That is where there can be problems.Women don't like to be ignored.My wife gets upset when she acts sexy and I totally ignore her.That part of me doesn't work anymore.I have trained myself to be aware of her vibes but it is very hard to be aware all the time.I am no longer the aggressor ... she has to be the one to initiate.I have told her to be physically aggressive but that is not in her nature I guess or she just has been trained to be not physically overt.

She likes that I don't try to have her everyday but she does not get as much as she wants now that she is 50.She now has the drive of a 30 year old guy.

sduyck_2001
11-16-2007, 11:46 PM

it caught my interest
my wife grew up a cowgirl doing ********** and this forum is about ball busting and i consider using a burdizzo the ultimate in ball busting.
A lot of posters say think that ********** a man destroys him totally in the sex dept.After 15 years experience with ********** I have found that not to be true in my situation.
********** at age 38 is not that bad i think.

James Market
11-17-2007, 12:05 AM

LOOK WHOIT IS>>>>>>MR FMDSV who runs around YouTube calling all the women whores for hitting people in the balls. :autogun Spam! :machine:

MiniBoi
11-17-2007, 12:38 PM
LOOK WHOIT IS>>>>>>MR FMDSV who runs around YouTube calling all the women whores for hitting people in the balls. :autogun Spam! :machine:

??????????????????????????????????????????

Castratrix's pet
11-17-2007, 03:19 PM
To me there is something deeply spiritual about ********** performed by a woman or by women. The woman performing the ********** becomes and is God Herself (to me God is female, God is Goddess). It doesn't matter if she is ********** a man or a male animal, to me the woman performing the ********** is God Herself, as if through the woman doing the ********** it is God Herself performing the **********.

It's the same in my femdom ********** fantasies. As she performs the ********** surgery on me the castratrix becomes and is God Herself, as if through the castratrix it is God Herself performing the ********** surgery on me. So along with the physical, sexual, and emotional aspects, there is to me a very deep spiritual aspect to femdom **********, and ********** performed by a woman or by women is a deeply spiritual experience for me.

Am I the only one who feels this, or do any others also feel a spiritual aspect like this to femdom **********?

Sduyck 2001, When your wife was ********** you did you feel anything spiritual about the experience of being ********* at her hands? Did she seem like God or The Goddess while she was doing it, as if through her it was The Goddess Herself ********** you as if at that moment your wife was God Herself?

Also Sduyck 2001, you said your wife is a veterinarian. When she was ********** you, or when she is neutering a male animal, does she ever feel totally omnipotent as if she is God Herself? Does she ever feel as if she is God Herself doing the **********?

What about anyone else here, either eunuchs whose ********** was performed by a woman, or women who have performed any castrations either on a man or on male animals? Has anyone else here ever felt anything spiritual like that about femdom ********** or about a woman performing castrations?

sduyck_2001
11-17-2007, 05:17 PM
To me there is something deeply spiritual about ********** performed by a woman or by women. The woman performing the ********** becomes and is God Herself (to me God is female, God is Goddess). It doesn't matter if she is ********** a man or a male animal, to me the woman performing the ********** is God Herself, as if through the woman doing the ********** it is God Herself performing the **********.

It's the same in my femdom ********** fantasies. As she performs the ********** surgery on me the castratrix becomes and is God Herself, as if through the castratrix it is God Herself performing the ********** surgery on me. So along with the physical, sexual, and emotional aspects, there is to me a very deep spiritual aspect to femdom **********, and ********** performed by a woman or by women is a deeply spiritual experience for me.

Am I the only one who feels this, or do any others also feel a spiritual aspect like this to femdom **********?

Sduyck 2001, When your wife was ********** you did you feel anything spiritual about the experience of being ********* at her hands? Did she seem like God or The Goddess while she was doing it, as if through her it was The Goddess Herself ********** you as if at that moment your wife was God Herself?

Also Sduyck 2001, you said your wife is a veterinarian. When she was ********** you, or when she is neutering a male animal, does she ever feel totally omnipotent as if she is God Herself? Does she ever feel as if she is God Herself doing the **********?

What about anyone else here, either eunuchs whose ********** was performed by a woman, or women who have performed any castrations either on a man or on male animals? Has anyone else here ever felt anything spiritual like that about femdom ********** or about a woman performing castrations?

never felt anything like that

Castratrix's pet
11-17-2007, 06:31 PM
The spiritual aspect is something I feel very deeply with my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes. Because of that I have always felt there is something a lot deeper I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, and I have been trying to figure out what that something is and how to go about finding it.

mick_sl8ter
11-18-2007, 02:56 AM

Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.

I do want to share, but mailing or when you need to log in to view is a better option. Because I dont want to publish it so publicly. It is rude & disrespectful to people their identity.

MiniBoi
11-18-2007, 03:38 AM
High school girl **********, and boy freaking out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUpVuGby8Y

mick_sl8ter
11-18-2007, 05:09 AM
High school girl **********, and boy freaking out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUpVuGby8Y

Nice but as modela@live.nl said : you want to see the faces !

MiniBoi
11-18-2007, 08:06 AM

Yes, but it's better than nothing, do you have any?

Castratrix's pet
11-18-2007, 10:38 AM

I agree, I want to see the face of the girl doing the **********. I like that in this video the girl doing the ********** was wearing a long sleeve sweatshirt with her sleeves rolled and pushed up to or above her elbows.

Castratrix's pet
11-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.[QUOTE]

But maybe she should have known that might happen with a picture of her doing that.

[QUOTE=mick_sl8ter;]I do want to share, but mailing or when you need to log in to view is a better option. Because I dont want to publish it so publicly. It is rude & disrespectful to people their identity.

How would you go about sharing them? I would like to see all the pictures and videos you have, but I am concerned about giving out my e-mail address. I would especially like to see the video you said you have of the woman veterinarian gelding the stallion.

If there is a way you feel is ok for you to share the pics and vids you have I would love to see them.

MiniBoi
11-18-2007, 11:31 AM
[quote=mick_sl8ter;35632]Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.[quote]

But maybe she should have known that might happen with a picture of her doing that.

How would you go about sharing them? I would like to see all the pictures and videos you have, but I am concerned about giving out my e-mail address. I would especially like to see the video you said you have of the woman veterinarian gelding the stallion.

If there is a way you feel is ok for you to share the pics and vids you have I would love to see them.

Maybe if he post them on Rapidshare, that way they are not on display exposed.

Castratrix's pet
11-18-2007, 02:32 PM
[quote=Castratrix's pet;35655][quote=mick_sl8ter;35632]Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.

Maybe if he post them on Rapidshare, that way they are not on display exposed.

Not sure Rapidshare is such a good idea. If you are not a member you are very limited in how and what you can see.

finally
11-18-2007, 11:11 PM

Because I dont want to publish it so publicly. It is rude & disrespectful to people their identity.

If it's disrespectful then just don't share them.

But don't go around looking for a way to avoid the "bad feeling about it" like a girl. Decide what is right and what's wrong and then act like it.

:cussing:

:bananajum

ValmarIrenicus
11-19-2007, 05:11 AM
Mick Sl8ter You old kidder!

We're looking for some new stuff from you, dont bother yourself with the idea of someone masturbating while looking on a picture of your.. friend? :o
Well I'd doubt it, got my reasons. But this is of no importance to me. I wrote to you that I would like to share this material with other people on this forum! You should read my messages more carefully.
If you really have some interesting material regarding this wonderful subject, I would like to see this. Oh and dont forget to write which of the vids( I'm counting on you) or pictures are allowed for public sharing!
THX again:letsplay

Castratrix's pet
11-19-2007, 10:10 AM
Mick sl8ter

I think I've already seen some of the pictures you've posted at other places on the internet. There used to be a site called Balls-Off that had lots of pictures and videos of women and girls doing castrations, so they're already out there.

So please go ahead and share the pictures and videos you have. I would like to see them, so if there is any way you can share them please let me know. A lot of people here would like them.

MiniBoi
11-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Mick sl8ter

I think I've already seen some of the pictures you've posted at other places on the internet. There used to be a site called Balls-Off that had lots of pictures and videos of women and girls doing castrations, so they're already out there.

So please go ahead and share the pictures and videos you have. I would like to see them, so if there is any way you can share them please let me know. A lot of people here would like them.

Yeah man, that would be great!

mick_sl8ter
11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Mick sl8ter

There used to be a site called Balls-Off that had lots of pictures and videos of women and girls doing castrations, so they're already out there.

Hahahahahaha funny :D Who do you think created balls-off ?

Castratrix's pet
11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Hahahahahaha funny :D Who do you think created balls-off ?

I kind of wondered if that was you.

So could you please share your pictures and videos?

myeiestem
11-22-2007, 11:36 PM
from ballsoff when it still existed

ValmarIrenicus
11-23-2007, 06:07 AM
Mick Sla8ter... I thought that on balls-off, there was even more material, including videos to view, only that they would be uploaded when people would start donating the site.
And I know that this is a difficult thing to share something, that once had a price.
But Maybe, just maybe, refering to the "I'm not a quid pro quo kind of person", you would upload some vids on the net? :wooow

mick_sl8ter
11-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Mick Sla8ter... I thought that on balls-off, there was even more material, including videos to view, only that they would be uploaded when people would start donating the site.
And I know that this is a difficult thing to share something, that once had a price.
But Maybe, just maybe, refering to the "I'm not a quid pro quo kind of person", you would upload some vids on the net? :wooow

I never paid money in any way to download content !
The balls-off website went offline because of crappy hosting-provider. Even with only pictures the site would reach the data-limit after only a few days. So putting on large movies was impossible. I will put on a new website, but be patient !!! I have absolutely no time to do anything fun till spring 2008. I have maby 20 minutes a day to quickly read this forum.

ValmarIrenicus
11-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Anybody else got some ideas ??

myeiestem
11-26-2007, 06:14 AM
Balls-off was written with flash - way too large files - think something like yahoo group, blog, etc should work extremely well?

Gadeto
12-14-2007, 04:04 AM
Great stuff here. I really like castrations performed on animals by females.
I have a few pictuers that i can post here if someone wants it.

Thanks

Paddy
12-14-2007, 04:09 AM
I really like castrations performed on animals by females.

EEWwwww. That's sick. I guess I shuda know wot this thread was about b4 I opened it.

I'm sorry but there's no possibility of informed consent in this case and the whole idea makes me wanna vom - in addition to making me angry.:soomad

exstudent
12-14-2007, 06:10 AM
EEWwwww. That's sick. I guess I shuda know wot this thread was about b4 I opened it.

I'm sorry but there's no possibility of informed consent in this case and the whole idea makes me wanna vom - in addition to making me angry.:soomad

I couldn't agree more!

sduyck_2001
12-14-2007, 09:02 AM
they allow 100 mg bits a upload

you will need to join and it requires picture

http://bodymodificationsgalore.ning.com/

Davis
12-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Oh yeh, I'm obsessed with that idea, if not actual cowgirls, definitely farm females who routinely ******** male animals because it just has to be done, the testicles just have to come off, and they are a problem for everyone involved until they are finally snipped off.

I'd like to see a site even if it were done in drawings or computer realistic drawings which are realistic to point where neither the females nor the males have to be young and beautiful or tricked out in inappropriate costumes -- I don't think farm females who ******** bulls wear big cowgirl hats to telegraph what they are -- so definitely see this happening in a barn or farm situation.

Another obsession of mine, and how I visualize it happening to me, it that the males are always on hands and knees like human bulls so the whole offending bull scrotum and balls can be lopped off from behind, and as in real castrations, there are usually mixed gender witnesses.

This is a true fixing of the human male where the women won't tolerate testicles or manhood and can't get enough of them off, and where the women are doing the males a favor by cutting their balls off because they need to have them removed.

I remember something similar to this happening at Midnight X. It's a site for comics, but very strange female domination comics. In them, men are milked through their penises like cows and some are even *********.

Selftailer
12-18-2007, 07:05 AM
Great stuff here. I really like castrations performed on animals by females.
I have a few pictuers that i can post here if someone wants it.

Thanks

C'mon Gadeto, don't let us wait longer, post them, we will be gratefull :bananajum

frency_scorpio76
12-30-2007, 12:56 AM
Anestesia into the testicle performed by female veterinary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Krpd4lKHI

myeiestem
01-02-2008, 08:18 AM
found this one - hope it work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP97dj4Ciyk

mlstrex
01-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Anyone has the entire thread?
On the site now there are only the last 100 image!

Tanks!

Gadeto
01-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi there! I am sorry that i haven't posted the pictures i mentioned.

But now here they are!!! I hope you like them, i have a few other pictures too!!

have fun

mick_sl8ter
01-17-2008, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozLT3TQd6LM

A female veterinarian from belgium is doing the cutting.
This is part 4.There are 7 clips in total. Not great, but hey there is not much material on youtube.

mick_sl8ter
01-28-2008, 07:54 PM
You should check this out: http://www.dreeke.we.bs/
This horse was ********* on january 28 2008.

wasdkill
01-28-2008, 10:50 PM
too hardcore for me

22heat22
01-28-2008, 11:01 PM
This is a really good one. She even threatens the guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TyVsdaTQ-0&feature=related

matt4650
02-04-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure if it was already suggested but if you google laplander reindeer it should come up with a movie (preety old) that shows girls ********** reindeer with their teeth, its alright.
I have a few pics of animals being *********, but its either close ups or it has guys doing it. I wasnt sure if people woould be interested.

eyalkk
02-04-2008, 01:19 PM
gret pics Gadeto (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=20747) vbmenu_register("postmenu_39092", true); :) :)

Castratrix's pet
02-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Shows two women ********** a bull.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcNFgZXcd4

phkicks
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
the last one video is perfect but it was removed

mick_sl8ter
02-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Shows two women ********** a bull.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcNFgZXcd4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcNFgZXcd4)

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
WHY >?

Was it the movie where 2 brazilian women ******** a bull ?

Castratrix's pet
02-08-2008, 03:21 PM
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
WHY >?

Was it the movie where 2 brazilian women ******** a bull ?

Yes it was that movie. Even though I couldn't understand anything the women were saying, I enjoyed hearing the women's voices as they yalked and even chuckled once or so while I watched them cutting out a males testicles.

mick_sl8ter
02-09-2008, 05:33 AM
Yes it was that movie. Even though I couldn't understand anything the women were saying, I enjoyed hearing the women's voices as they yalked and even chuckled once or so while I watched them cutting out a males testicles.

Yes they sure were having a good time :D
Do not worry, I think I once have downloaded this .flv from youtube.

I am not really a good collector ( and I am definately not a good archivist), but sometimes you see material that should not go to waste. This clip was definately one of those.

ValmarIrenicus
02-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Maybe you'd upload the clip and post the link here? :)
I was too late to watch it.

Arcane
02-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Yes, if anyone can find the video that Castratrix's pet posted the link to... Please re-post it. It sounds very interesting!

mick_sl8ter
02-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Maybe you'd upload the clip and post the link here? :)
I was too late to watch it.
Weird, I was pretty sure I downloaded the clip. Anybody else got the clip maybe ?
I probably converted the .flv to .wmv or .avi, and if that is so, it will take ages to retrieve !

mick_sl8ter
02-17-2008, 07:28 PM
UFPR - Castração no MS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbzZ__BwZ9M

This movie shows the same women who ********* the bull.
Please contact the person who uploaded this clip.

Or maybe the people from youtube are kind enough to send the clip ?

Lorenalover
02-24-2008, 04:08 PM
:bananajum I just had to share these. The girls are really enjoying themselves.

mick_sl8ter
02-25-2008, 03:42 AM
:bananajum I just had to share these. The girls are really enjoying themselves.

Absolutely wonderful, where did you find these ?

riki899
02-25-2008, 05:29 AM
i don't like it

mick_sl8ter
02-25-2008, 06:48 PM
I am wondering in what country this took place.
They actually bite off the testicles LOL ( and have a good time doing so LOL )

Too bad there is nothing to be found on youtube about this.

MiniBoi
02-26-2008, 10:22 AM
I am wondering in what country this took place.
They actually bite off the testicles LOL ( and have a good time doing so LOL )

Too bad there is nothing to be found on youtube about this.

Actually I have seen this kind of thing before on youtube. Youtube is fucked up right now, so I can't post the link here, but if I remember correctly the keywords are "sheep balls" and it should be displyed among the few first results.

mick_sl8ter
02-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Youtube is fucked up right now.

This is so true !!! Youtube is fucked up !

They delete video's without any warning or backup facility !

Many governments and organisations put pressure on websites like youtube to delete all sorts of video's. The number 1 threath against a website is being blocked by filters.

Like pakistan that is now blocking access to youtube, because they do not delete video's that mock islam.

If youtube will allow adult content, then adult filters will list youtube. And youtube might not be accessed from your work/school etc... This is how people try ( and with success ) to bring censorship to the internet. All internet users should be properly educated in how to avoid filters by using proxy. If you want to watch porn at your work, you should. If you want to download some good porn at school, you should. Fuck these filters.

If big fish like youtube give in to censorship then online freedom is lost. In my opinion the internet should always be and remain free, anonymous and unlimited by laws.

We should all keep uploading pornography and similar content to all websites that block content. And do it in a way youtube and others cant easily track and delete the content. For instance download a mary poppins musical video, edit in some cumshots and double penetration after 1 minute. And then upload it to youtube. Of course showing a clear message during the porn what is the intention behind uploading the video.

If millions of users do this, youtube will have to give in and find a decent way to allow adult content.

And what has animal ********** to do with adult content ? Bastards dont even give a valid reason for deleting content. They just show a default message.

Snoodle
02-26-2008, 02:13 PM
And what has animal ********** to do with adult content ?

lolwut? :Baahaha:

Bok the Gargoyle
02-26-2008, 04:31 PM
We should all keep uploading pornography and similar content to all websites that block content. And do it in a way youtube and others cant easily track and delete the content.

In my opinion the internet should always be and remain free, anonymous and unlimited by laws.Wots yer view on kiddy porn Mick? I assume you think this is OK? :cryingblu

mick_sl8ter
02-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Wots yer view on kiddy porn Mick? I assume you think this is OK? :cryingblu
That is a good question. I will try to answer it from my point of view.

Because where do you draw the line ? If you allow censorship for anything then you can apply censorship to everything.

Sexual abuse of children is disgusting and therefore also illegal. Spreading material that shows the sexual abuse of children is also not ethical, because it is extremely hurtful to the victims(and their families) to see themselves all over the internet being sexually abused.

I am 100% against censorship, so I think yes everything should be allowed.

But I do think it is very sad people do this to children, even makes me very angry. But there are so many more things I see on the internet that make me very sad and angry. Like people getting killed or stuff like that.

About pedophiles watching childporn, they will find some way to get what they want. And if they can share childporn legally online, police can more easily track down the victims and also the abusers and bring them to justice, so that is a good thing. Because these people need to be punished.

About non-pedophile people watching childporn. I do not think it is possible to become a pedophile from seeing childporn. In a same way it is not possible to become a homosexual from seeing gayporn. When browsing the internet I have seen alot of porn, some websites (including this forum) also put some gay porn on their website. I do not like it, and I am pretty sure I will never become gay by having seen gay porn :D!

A major objection against childporn is also that if you would allow it online, people might think it is legal. That is I think the biggest objection against childporn. So I am glad childporn is being deleted, although I am 100% against censorship.

This is the ********** topic... -> lets get on topic.
I think all those men that go to Thailand and Malaysia etc... they should be followed by international police and put in jail for a very long time when they have sex with children it is sick. Especially when they have sex with little boys who have been turned into girls by surgical operation.

I think the surgeons who do these operations, to turn little boys into 'little girls' these surgeons should be ********* themselves ! And of course put in jail so they can never do such thing again.

I find it disturbing that western countries allow such practices to go on. We do not want pedophiles to **** our own children, but it is ok when our pedophiles go abroad and **** foreign children ???

So instead of applying censorship to the internet, do some effort in arresting and prosecuting the pedophiles.

Castratrix's pet
02-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Two things.

To begin with. I think child porn and sex with children is about as sick as you can get, child pornography and and anything having to do with sex and children is the sickest of the sick and must be stopped. It is abuse where the abused is totally innocent and has no way to fight back or protect themselves. All of this is stuff children must be protected from. Very often the abused child grows up to become an abuser, so it is becomes a continuous cycle and it is a cycle that needs to be ended.

The second thing is that is not what this thread is about. Child pornography and sexual abuse of children and protecting children from this abuse is a very important issue, important enough that it should have its own thread. So if you are going to talk about this topic someone please start a special thread just for this.

mick_sl8ter
02-27-2008, 03:49 PM
So if you are going to talk about this topic The Gargoyle brought it up. I had and have no intention to discuss it any further. Just think it is decent to answer people in a proper way.

Youtube has decided to mark animal ********** as adult content and sometimes even deletes video's for no apparent reason. That is where the discussion on censorship came from.

My advice: If you see video's on youtube you really like, download them as back-up, so they do not have the absolute power to decide if content disappears from the internet.

I could set up a website: fuckcensorship.com , then people who have downloaded movies from youtube for back-up could leave their e-mail adress. People who are in search for deleted movies could visit the website and enter the deleted URL ( for example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcNFgZXcd4 ) in a search textfield.
Then the website shows if the requested link has been back-up by other users, if so... the visitor can request those people to upload the deleted movie, without revealing anyone's email-adresses.

The people who made a backup receive a notification in their email to upload the specific movie. And a link to the fuckcensorship.com website to notify the URL where it has been uploaded. Then the visitors who requested the deleted content receive an email with the URL where to download the movie. Problem fixed... fuck youtube and censorship.

Back on topic: has anyone got the movie www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcNFgZXcd4 for me ??? It shows 2 brazilian women ********** a bull. Youtube bastards deleted it. And I cant seem to find my backup.

T-Lo G
02-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Mick I feel you on the child porn shit. That's sick, but then you want to see a bull get *********. That's also sick. You think the bull wants its dick sliced off. That's some crazy shit. You cats are out there. They make me out to be weird cause I like to be bitten by women or see someone get bitten by a hot chick. Oh well, to each his own.(cept for that kiddie porn shit)

mick_sl8ter
02-28-2008, 03:20 AM
Mick you want to see a bull get *********. That's also sick.
First of all : Yeah it is sick. :D
Have you seen those movies on the internet where people are sliced up in pieces after having trafic accidents ? Check rotten.com for example.
Well I dont want to see such material, but I guess watching animal ********** is the same. You watch it and are totally amazed/shocked by the content.

About ethics: I would not make an appointment with a vet and have an animal ********* to be able to make pictures of it. That is sick and sadistic and that is crossing the line in my point of view. In my opinion animal ********** is cruel and sadistic and it should be banned !

But people are ********** animals on a daily basis. And apparently it is the most normal thing in the world to do. So why is it not ok, if I want to watch it ? And I do not at all get aroused by watching the balls being cut off. Video's where guys cut off balls does nothing for me. For me it is seeing how a woman just takes the balls in her hand and just castrates.

You might call it sick, it probably is, but that makes me very sexually aroused.

mick_sl8ter
02-28-2008, 03:29 AM
And no, I do not at all want to get ********* myself, like Castratrix's pet.
I am proud of my manhood and I take good care of it.

Castratrix's pet
02-28-2008, 12:59 PM
For someone to ******** an animal for a human's sexual enjoyment is wrong and sick. When male animals are ********* it is done for practical reasons such as controlling breeding, eliminating objectionable male sexual behaviors so they can be handled some of which can make large male farm animals dangerous. I'm sure most of those involved in ********** male animals try to do it as humanely as possible.

I am totally turned off seeing a man performing a **********. But there is something very arousing to me about seeing a girl or a woman performing a **********. I imagine that I am the male she is ********** and that it is my manhood being destroyed at her hands.

There is something very spiritual to me about ********** performed by a girl or a woman. In my femdom ********** fantasies ********** and the destruction of my manhood at the hands of a girl or a woman is a very spiritual experience as if God is female and the castratrix herself is God.

I was wondering mick sl8ter, do you have any pictures right at hand that you could add here?

walhalla
02-28-2008, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbyY7pA5Q0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYp9HqtUOh4

Busted Balz
02-28-2008, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbyY7pA5Q0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYp9HqtUOh4

Wow that was slow and painful to watch.:cryingblu

johnny_cockNballs
02-28-2008, 06:46 PM
And no, I do not at all want to get ********* myself, like Castratrix's pet.
I am proud of my manhood and I take good care of it.

Don't be shy! Let a woman take you to the edge -- literally. Unkowning if she will really do it or not is the best thrill. :D

T-Lo G
02-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Maybe if she bites them off I could find that arousing. It's the wild animal kinda vibe to it. She forcefully spreads your legs open, opens her mouth wide to show you all of her pearly whites, then chomps down on your balls and shakes like a pit bull and rips them off with her teeth.

You know like some child molester gets caught and they tie him down and have a chick bite his balls off. That would be some shit. Payback

no knives, no scissors or sharp instruments. Just her teeth.

pudel
02-28-2008, 11:46 PM
they do it ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuoO4IDV8Lk
i think ist better with such nice balls ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46wkshhAMY

p.

T-Lo G
02-29-2008, 09:46 PM
I felt such sympathy for the poor horse. you people are fucking sick man. I would have liked to have shown up with a sledge hammer and permanently disfigure both of them for that sick shit.

mick_sl8ter
03-02-2008, 08:40 PM
I felt such sympathy for the poor horse. you people are fucking sick man. I would have liked to have shown up with a sledge hammer and permanently disfigure both of them for that sick shit.

Are you serious ? Because it happens almost every day. If you mean what you say, go to the nearest equine veterinarian and follow him/her for a day. Dont forget to bring your sledge hammer, because I am sure you will find good use for it.

ChiefSoreballs
03-03-2008, 03:23 AM

T-Lo G, although Im not sure to which clip you refer, I can agree with your first sentence. however, I think that most people who own horses (and, at least where I live, this almost certainly means they LOVE their horses) would probably tell you that under some circumstances ********** is the best for the animal. and whether a video clip is made from this or not - the horse is not aware of the public disgrace and doesnt mind ;)

however, this is only true under the assumption that standard veterinary procedures are in place to make sure that it does not have to suffer. stuff like biting off the testicles seems to me like a clear case of animal mistreatment, people should not be turned on by this.

myeiestem
03-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Hope it work. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9060605440827180244

exstudent
03-17-2008, 01:19 AM

I'm with you 100% !

thom
03-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Too much sick perverted stuff in this thread!

Snot
03-25-2008, 10:51 PM
The human ********** images and fantasy are great but I don't really get off on the animals :(

But hey to each his own.

annefrerichs
03-30-2008, 06:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1P_ywNQ4AM

mick_sl8ter
03-31-2008, 04:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1P_ywNQ4AM

Normally I like to see women involved in **********. But this was just unnecessary cruel and ignorant. Poor little goat, the animal was screaming in pain when its testicles were ripped off.

So I did not save this video to disk, I am not a sadistic bastard.

exstudent
03-31-2008, 07:34 PM
you are right. this is just sick!

Hasta
03-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Did you guys expect the goat to say, "Yeah Baby, OH, that is the way I LIKE it, YES!"

I still lurve the chics that would do that (and I've met a few in my life) but it is too bad the animal suffers...not that I would change the order of the world if I could.

Snoodle
03-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Did you guys expect the goat to say, "Yeah Baby, OH, that is the way I LIKE it, YES!"

I still lurve the chics that would do that (and I've met a few in my life) but it is too bad the animal suffers...not that I would change the order of the world if I could.

There's a line between humane and inhumane ways to do things. Humane usually involves a lot less screaming.

+Matthew+
03-31-2008, 10:22 PM
This HAS to happen on farms on a regular basis, but i can see why some people are angry. Why did they have to take pictures and some smiled when it happened?

Snoodle
04-01-2008, 01:56 AM
This HAS to happen on farms on a regular basis, but i can see why some people are angry. Why did they have to take pictures and some smiled when it happened?

The real issue for me is anesthesia. If the animal is put under and doesn't feel it's junk being lopped off, it doesn't bother me any.

Like I said, as long as it's done humanely, no problem.

nutslave
04-01-2008, 01:51 PM
The real issue for me is anesthesia. If the animal is put under and doesn't feel it's junk being lopped off, it doesn't bother me any.

Like I said, as long as it's done humanely, no problem.

i have to agree with the posts above ...

this was animal cruelty if you ask me, i don't mind seeing animals being ********* or whatever but as long as they aren't tortured.

mick_sl8ter
04-01-2008, 05:12 PM

Nobody is making objections against taking pictures of the **********.
Like snoodle said using anesthesia makes it more humane to ******** animals.

This is a more professional way to ********:
http://www.medvet.umontreal.ca/video/mediatheque/francais/compagnie/reproducteur.htm
(It is the ********** of a dog)
For people who want to save this streaming video to disk (about 150Mb):
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=41ZND9DW

Megaupload and also the french website probably wont keep it online forever, so please download it. I am a moderate collector but a very poor archivist, in this case I rely on other people's discipline. There is very little ********** content online, it would be a waste if nobody keeps a backup.

+Matthew+
04-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Nobody is making objections against taking pictures of the **********.
Like snoodle said using anesthesia makes it more humane to ******** animals.

This is a more professional way to ********:
http://www.medvet.umontreal.ca/video/mediatheque/francais/compagnie/reproducteur.htm
(It is the ********** of a dog)
For people who want to save this streaming video to disk (about 150Mb):
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=41ZND9DW

Megaupload and also the french website probably wont keep it online forever, so please download it. I am a moderate collector but a very poor archivist, in this case I rely on other people's discipline. There is very little ********** content online, it would be a waste if nobody keeps a backup.
Like snoodle said? You mean, AFTER i posted?

MelissaVeiga
04-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi!

Great forum here!

My family had a farm, and in the vacations we did it very frequently. I always helped my cousin (a veterinary) to perform the castrations in bulls and horses… :cryingblu
Ok, its a dirty job... And a bit about power, grab a bull by the balls and cut them off… ;)
This has to happen on farms, its not a sadistic entertainment… Generally we did it using anesthesia (in the bigger animals) then they didn’t feel it…

Snoodle
04-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Hi!

Great forum here!

My family had a farm, and in the vacations we did it very frequently. I always helped my cousin (a veterinary) to perform the castrations in bulls and horses… :cryingblu
Ok, its a dirty job... And a bit about power, grab a bull by the balls and cut them off… ;)
This has to happen on farms, its not a sadistic entertainment… Generally we did it using anesthesia (in the bigger animals) then they didn’t feel it…

Do go on... :)

Hasta
04-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Yeah, what Snoodle said...

frency_scorpio76
04-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi!

Great forum here!

Hi Melissa, i'm Frency from Italy, i have write you a mail, bye

Castratrix's pet
04-11-2008, 06:46 PM
I would love for a girl like her to be wearing a long sleeve shirt and for her to roll her sleeves up above her elbows and for her to ******** me by slowly cutting my nuts out, then for her to force me to forever serve her as her very own personal eunuch slave!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk

For a girl like her to roll up her sleeves and cut my nuts out then force me to forever serve and worship her as if she herself is God!

jmax
04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
wow....thats intense! I loved the music too

mick_sl8ter
04-12-2008, 11:59 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk)

Muchos gracias señor !

dzwitch
04-13-2008, 05:47 AM
Muchos gracias señor !

Muito obrigado, it is portuguese :wooow

mick_sl8ter
04-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Not very graphic, but a beautiful woman ********** a pig and men watching her do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdyWSv90tzc

mick_sl8ter
04-13-2008, 03:04 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74842102@N00/378549964/sizes/l/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74842102@N00/378226473/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Nice ;)

Anne Viken , kastrering

blubals
04-13-2008, 04:08 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74842102@N00/378549964/sizes/l/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74842102@N00/378226473/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Nice ;)

Anne Viken , kastrering

What is being ********* in these photos?

mick_sl8ter
04-14-2008, 01:03 AM
What is being ********* in these photos?

It could be a man, but it is a stallion. :D

MelissaVeiga
04-15-2008, 03:02 PM
I have a weird story about a castration… I think some can like this… sorry my poor English
I never had seen a ********** before, and there was a veterinary who did it for us (not my cousin)
She was teaching me to perform the castrations, and there was a calf about 1 y old whose ********** was delay.
The bull was in a clamp installation, where he really cannot move, kick or lie down. She was washing the bull genitals before the **********, at his side, when the bull ejaculated in her arm and shoulder, hahahaha
I joked: “I think he likes your arm…” :)
She got up and went to home to clean the arm, very mad… then she came back and kicked the big bull balls three times, from behind!!! Ouch!! :cryingblu
She said something like: “see, one kick for the right testicle, one for the left and the third for good measures…” very sadistic, I had pity… :(
Some days later, she said that was sorry for it, but she was using a purse made with that bull nutsac! :wooow
very weird...

Hasta
04-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Excellent story...thanks for sharing. Your English isn't that bad either.

Reminds me of a friend who uses a bull scrotum for her huggie when she is drinking beer.

mick_sl8ter
04-16-2008, 05:36 AM
I have a weird story about a castration… I think some can like this… sorry my poor English
I never had seen a ********** before, and there was a veterinary who did it for us (not my cousin)
She was teaching me to perform the castrations, and there was a calf about 1 y old whose ********** was delay.
The bull was in a clamp installation, where he really cannot move, kick or lie down. She was washing the bull genitals before the **********, at his side, when the bull ejaculated in her arm and shoulder, hahahaha
She got up and went to home to clean the arm, very mad… then she came back and kicked the big bull balls three times, from behind!!! Ouch!! :cryingblu
She said something like: “see, one kick for the right testicle, one for the left and the third for good measures…” very sadistic, I had pity… :(
Some days later, she said that was sorry for it, but she was using a purse made with that bull nutsac! :wooow
very weird...

I love brazil !

EggsForCrush
04-16-2008, 11:32 AM
I would love for a girl like her to be wearing a long sleeve shirt and for her to roll her sleeves up above her elbows and for her to ******** me by slowly cutting my nuts out, then for her to force me to forever serve her as her very own personal eunuch slave!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk)

For a girl like her to roll up her sleeves and cut my nuts out then force me to forever serve and worship her as if she herself is God!

wow!!! excellent!!!! thanks so much Castratrix's pet!

EggsForCrush
04-16-2008, 11:36 AM
very weird...

hey i think it is not weird... i wish i was living with you in your farm... sometimes we would play some ********** games...me the bull, and your cousin is the vet :) thank you for sharing your story with us...

and...
i think all girls should use a scrotum-purse... :)

Johnni
04-30-2008, 07:25 PM
This thread could really use some more pictures and videos. Maybe we could just post pics of well-endowed animals, not necessarily violent videos?

I highly recommend makloox.slyp.com (may need to use google cache) for great pictures of HUGE you-know-whats on bulls and horses.

Richter
04-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Maybe we could just post pics of well-endowed animals

What the hell is wrong with you? Does this look like a beastiality board?

mick_sl8ter
05-01-2008, 04:36 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? Does this look like a beastiality board?
Hahaha crazy people.

Johnni
05-13-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm sad nobody has any more videos.

Selftailer
05-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Hi!

http://www.gabbia.com/cgi-bin/annunci/images/07_08_107-213.140.11.136-1186495061.jpg

:wooow

mick_sl8ter
05-14-2008, 08:15 AM
too bad pictures dont stay online forever.http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m55/jannekeS_2006/ballen.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m55/jannekeS_2006/ballen.jpg

mick_sl8ter
05-16-2008, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hprYqW2qNMo

Castratrix's pet
05-18-2008, 09:37 AM
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I guess then that a video is worth a million words. Does anyone have any more pics or videos showing girls and women doing castrations?

mick_sl8ter
05-18-2008, 04:13 PM
patou para chikito
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08yjP7NhJw

mick_sl8ter
05-19-2008, 05:31 AM
As you can see, I am desperately trying to keep this thread up and alive.

UNA DE MIS PRIMERAS CASTRACIONES A UN GATO,QUE INESPERTA ERA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5ZhmvuQaA

Another cat loses balls, this time they become earrings.

Cat With no bals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLdS-qexOvc

mick_sl8ter
05-19-2008, 05:34 AM
Piggies also lose their balls

Práctica de castración de marrano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYRDs7JqIC4&feature=related

Removing Pig's Testical
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLKLXx1CxZ0

kastrace1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbyY7pA5Q0&feature=related
kastrace2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYp9HqtUOh4&feature=related

want2b333
05-19-2008, 06:14 PM
too bad pictures dont stay online forever.http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m55/jannekeS_2006/ballen.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m55/jannekeS_2006/ballen.jpg

Well this one is a particulay nice one. She's demonstrating good atittude.

Johnni
05-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Piggies also lose their balls

Seeing it done to pigs, especially such small ones, isn't the same as seeing a huge bull-bag or goat-scrote get played with.

Arcane
05-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Seeing it done to pigs, especially such small ones, isn't the same as seeing a huge bull-bag or goat-scrote get played with.

I 100% agree

smartty
05-22-2008, 09:55 AM

people are mad because of the internal hemraging that will insue, because the cords were not clamped and sealed.

the pain will last if not kill that animal.

mick_sl8ter
06-03-2008, 09:33 AM
castraçao bovino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPpExrDZjQU

Andrielle Capando boi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0N0muauaM

Rafa capando boi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lHJozMIr4E

Castração
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6REOHUR6Xw

Johnni
06-08-2008, 01:49 PM
This is probably the best video I have seen yet. Huge, juicy balls getting stretched WAY out, slapped and roughly washed with water, before the "final act."
If anybody has anything more like this I would LOVE to see it. Keep the thread alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDkXj8uYyog&feature=related

Lager
06-08-2008, 02:31 PM
This is probably the best video I have seen yet. Huge, juicy balls getting stretched WAY out, slapped and roughly washed with water, before the "final act."
If anybody has anything more like this I would LOVE to see it. Keep the thread alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDkXj8uYyog&feature=related

Please re-read the thread title.

Happyboy
06-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Torturing an animal simply for sexual pleasure?
Surgical ********** vids aren't enough?

Johnni
07-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Sad to see this thread has fallen back. Are there any websites other than Youtube that might have relevant videos?

Also, is balls-off.com ever going to be reincarnated?

dharkbus
07-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Torturing an animal simply for sexual pleasure?
Surgical ********** vids aren't enough?

errr see the thing is these are videos of castrations from farms, where the act is simply utilitarian. You have to remove some of the bulls from the gene pool to effectively manage a herd. other people just enjoy watching it.

now is that wrong, maybe, but it's not torturing anything for sexual pleasure.

Gilglad
07-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Think how desensitized to ********** they must become

Johnni
07-13-2008, 09:44 AM
Think how desensitized to ********** they must become

Who? The animals? The cowgirls?

mick_sl8ter
07-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Donkey **********
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIldwDbyEUk

Castração
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6REOHUR6Xw

UNA DE MIS PRIMERAS CASTRACIONES A UN GATO,QUE INESPERTA ERA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5ZhmvuQaA

Johnni
07-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Here's part of one from the archive. "Aaron and Angie part 6", an excerpt:

Tammy came to me one day,and announced that we were going to ******** the old bull. He was worn out,and no longer was servicing the cows. This came as somewhat a surprize to me, I thought he was fine, a big old brahma. It was an augury of things to come,but I didn't see that either. I should have run then. I said ok,but that it was a big job and we could sell him as he was,and get a better price. Angie was there and she became enthusiastic about it immediately. She had always wanted to cut his great big sac off. We had been making jokes about it for years. Tam wanted to tan his sac into a drawstring handbag. We knew plenty about tanning then,and I had several recipes,but my favorite was a simple soak in tannic acid,followed by kneading the fresh leather over a sharp edge piece of wood until it was supple,and soft. Tam wanted his balls plain and simple
It was a big job, and I knew it. The night before I led him into the corral with the pickup truck. Angie sat in the back and fed him grain off the tailgate as I slowly drove into the corral. Wendy shut the gate. Both of the girls were eager about slicing the huge pendulous ballbag off the massive bull. Those balls were truely huge,they would weigh in at five pounds or more. As the old boy walked they would swing back and forth smacking against his inner thighs.They were the biggest balls I have ever helped cut. The girls were flushed and excitedly chattering about the **********. Tammy wanted to make the cut, it was her bull after all, so the rest of us would have to simply watch. The sex was really hot that evening in our room. I heard the noises coming from behind Wendy's door also. Angie's eyes appeared in the crack in the wall of the masterbedroom,and I could with my mind's eye,picture her sliding the smooth end of the hairbrush in,and out,and across her clit as she watched the spectacle of her Mother,and Stepfather engaging in odd sexual pratices.
That night when the house was quiet,and everyone was asleep,I slipped out into the night. I went down to the corral to stand,and gaze at the stars. I spoke to the old bull as he stood munching hay in the pen. I said,"Hello there old friend."" How are you doing?" He raised his head at the sound of my voice. "I,ve been thinking alot about things lately." "Sometimes I wish it was simpler." " I wish that I wasn't such a fuck-up.""What do you think about that?" The old bull didn't answer. It was quiet. The stars shone and the crickets buzzed,and the bull chewed it's cud. "Tommorow is a big day for you old friend." "Tommorow the woman is going to cut your balls off."I said. " Yea, she wants to make a handbag out of your scrotum, and a few weeks from now you,ll be in the feed lot over in Coalinga making friends with some other poor old bullocks." "I'm sorry buddy." "The pussy seems to call the shots around here." "You know I knocked that girl up...." "I guess that wouldn't concern you too much, being that's your job and all....." " I hope that you're not too bummed when you lose it...." "You've been a good old bull...."
Later I walked back in and went to sleep on the couch. In the morning Angie was stroking my penis as I awoke from a dream. It was rock hard and ready to blow. The sun was just coming up. She climbed on top and slid my throbbing cock inside her warm wet fold,and started rocking back and forth. As the sunlight poured through the kitchen windows she sweated and cried. Even as I awoke fully she collapsed on my chest. Her arms where wrapped all around me,and her hair spilled over my shoulder. She had the big"O" and was basking in the after glow of sex. My stiff member was still buried inside her,and after some wiggling around I started to get some traction in there. I pumped it back and forth until my own white hot cum was sticking all over our pubes,and sticking to her legs.
Two hours or more later we were all down at the corral,minus Ricky who had spent the night over at a friends house. Tammy had a steaming cup of coffee in her hand. On a tray nearby was a big curved needle,a roll of fishline,a bottle of iodine,and Tam's sharp knife. We drove the old bull gently into the chute,and I thought,"So this is it, here we go."I did the driving with cracks from the whip, and when he was past the gate I shut it. He was trapped in the chute. He started to kick up a fuss then.
The cattle chute was strong as hell, made from ten foot railroad ties buried deep in the ground. The ties were spaced real close together,and then covered with rough cut two inch planks. When the old bull was in there he had only inches to clear on each side.Angie slid a thick timber through the spaces between the boards in front of the old boy. It backed up against one of the railroad ties preventing him from moving forward. I had hopped over the outside of the fence to slide one in behind him. He was trapped in the chute, and clearly not liking it. He gave a loud bellow and started kicking. I hollered at the girls to quick get another plank in front of him before he busts through, while I shoved one more in between him and the railroad tie behind him. We should have used the squeeze chute for this,but I doubted that he would even fit into it. I slid a couple of boards through the spaces between the pen above him as well. We then took a look at what we had done. I had a cup of brew with Tammy who had been helping Angie with the plank sliding. She had dirt on her hands and was breathing hard,and looked flushed-excited. We noted that we had him boxed in good.
Wendy came oozing up slowly with the cattle prod, and looked mischievously over at Tam and I. I asked Tammy,"Do you think it will hold?" I refered to the boards and the sides of the chute. She shrugged and said,"Well, there is a way to find out." She nodded to her daughter.Wendy gave a little squeal of delight,and rushed forward to the side of the pen. Angie smiled brightly and moved forward to get a better veiw.Tammy said,"Jesus Aaron what have you been teaching these girls?"in a playful tone. Wendy went right for the testicles zapping the hell out of them. The girls were clearly enjoying frying the old boys nuts. He kicked and bellowed and strained the timbers right to the breaking point,but they held fine.Angie took the prod away from her sister and started to do it herself. She would even work it over the tender skin between his legs and the sheath of his penis. The old bull was becoming tired from the struggles,and the repeated zapping pain. I finally called it off,and said to the girls,"If he dies in there are you going to help me pull him out?" Wendy looked back at me,and said,"Look Daddy is popping a boner,"and pointed to the bulge straining the fabric of my trousers. The girls all laughed,and Tammy said,"Maybe we should do you next." Angie giggled,"Yea Dad you know you would enjoy it." Wendy said,"Then you wouldn't be such a pervert around the house." Tammy said,"Now that you got me knocked up, you won't have to worry about not having any childern of your own." Angie said,"Yea, Come on Dad." kind of tauntingly. I said,"Ahhh, come on girls, Take it easy on your old man..." Tammy giggled along with the rest and said,"Well, I don't know about the rest of you,but this sort of thing makes me hot as hell." "I get horny just thinking about cutting this old bulls sac off." "In fact I've been dreaming about it for years." She smiled and looked to her daughters,and said,"We're going to make a handbag out of his sac, and then we send him to market to become hamburger." "Think about it!" " It makes me feel soooo powerful!" "And I get to keep a souvenir." "Daddy isn't the only one turned on by this, and when we get done,we're going for a little romp, so don't be bugging us afterward." Then she said," Soften him up a little more Angie,then we'll get started."
Tammy came in through the end of the chute with her tray of goodies. The poor old bull was lathered from the repeated shocks to his dangling testicles. I joined her behind the massive bull in the chute, and the girls looked through the fence,all of us were up real close. Tam reached in with both hands,her knife was held in one. With the other she struggled to gather up the skin around the base of the huge sac. She tightened her hold on the giant organs stretching the skin down,and then began sawing her knife through tissues. The bull let out a bellow as she cut through the bag and started to kick. Blood was running pretty good over her fingers,and the knife. She backed her hands,and arms out while the old bull gave one last struggle to escape. His sac was half way off, and it dangled by only some skin. Blood was dripping everywhere.The girls gasped in unison. Then she reached in and finished the job. The bull quieted,and simply panted,it's breathing loud and labored. Tammy held up her trophy, it looked even bigger,and more stretched out then before. She then turned to me,and asked if I could stitch him up. I agreed. Her and the girls walked back to the house,the girls circled around her chattering excitedly,and begging to hold her massive prize. I did the best I could, crushing the bleeding cords with a pair of pliers,and trying to find enough skin to draw together the gaping wound.

frency_scorpio76
08-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Hi, i've read that in the new program of Channel 4, when women went in Brazil like cowgirls, and they are ********* a horse.

Someone have most informations ? pics or videos ?

Bye, Frency

maureenclark
08-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi, i've read that in the new program of Channel 4, when women went in Brazil like cowgirls, and they are ********* a horse.

Someone have most informations ? pics or videos ?

Bye, Frency

Sorry, but this programme wasn't very good from the point of view of this forum. Two of the Women did watch the ********** but they didn't do it and they didn't like it at all. Sorry. LOL

mick_sl8ter
08-11-2008, 06:11 PM
You need to see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDcSxBb2jAE

luca Italia
08-12-2008, 04:51 AM
ciao bella, ancora trovato nessuno per lo ZAC
io sempre disponibile oppure è solo una fantasia
ciao
anche una risposta sarebbe gradita

Mustangguy
08-12-2008, 09:20 AM
You need to see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDcSxBb2jAE

Good find! It's looks as though a woman posted this on youtube, which is also very cool. :bananad:

Alizee1965
08-14-2008, 04:34 AM
The happy animal today is a Donkey :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIldwDbyEUk&feature=related

Arcane
08-15-2008, 02:35 AM
The happy animal today is a Donkey :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIldwDbyEUk&feature=related

mick_sl8ter just posted this on the previous page (31), but thank you for contributing. :thumbup

Johnni
08-23-2008, 10:22 PM
In the absence of good material on the web for this kind of stuff, I've been writing stories. I posted several to the eunuch archive, simply because that's the easiest way to get them onto the net. I'm working on two more but I don't know when I'll finish them. I don't think I'm a good enough fiction writer yet!

Snoodle
08-24-2008, 03:15 AM
In the absence of good material on the web for this kind of stuff, I've been writing stories. I posted several to the eunuch archive, simply because that's the easiest way to get them onto the net. I'm working on two more but I don't know when I'll finish them. I don't think I'm a good enough fiction writer yet!

Can you link them, mayhaps? :)

Johnni
08-25-2008, 08:39 PM
I think I did already post the two I had made. Just search for Ranch Summer and Blue Ribbon.

How about you, Snoodle? What kind of stuff would you like to see?

Snoodle
08-26-2008, 02:13 AM
I think I did already post the two I had made. Just search for Ranch Summer and Blue Ribbon.

How about you, Snoodle? What kind of stuff would you like to see?

Horses. :jumpsmile

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-26-2008, 07:45 PM
...Damn. The things I would let snoodle do to me..

hastur
08-28-2008, 09:39 AM
...Damn. The things I would let snoodle do to me..

Please join the end of the queue!

Selftailer
08-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Please join the end of the queue!

Correct! :)

Johnni
08-28-2008, 03:06 PM
I had an idea for a story involving a horse, but I was too lazy to start. But if other people actually would read it, I'll get to work on it. According to the eunuch archives' statistics, where I put my two stories so far, they each got 11,000+ hits. It's fun to see!

When I write these stories I do it because its so difficult to find things on the net that I like. So, I make one myself, knowing that once I put it up, it will be stolen by other sites and have a life of its own. Years later, I'll totally forget that I wrote it, I'll find it one day, and voila...something that suites my tastes 100%. That's my goal at least.

Plus, we never ever get to write fiction in school, and I think it is my weak point as a writer, so its a fun exercise. I enjoy the idea that I'm not just wasting my time, I'm actually putting effort into a work that will persist beyond me.

Snoodle
08-28-2008, 03:45 PM
I had an idea for a story involving a horse, but I was too lazy to start. But if other people actually would read it, I'll get to work on it. According to the eunuch archives' statistics, where I put my two stories so far, they each got 11,000+ hits. It's fun to see!

When I write these stories I do it because its so difficult to find things on the net that I like. So, I make one myself, knowing that once I put it up, it will be stolen by other sites and have a life of its own. Years later, I'll totally forget that I wrote it, I'll find it one day, and voila...something that suites my tastes 100%. That's my goal at least.

Plus, we never ever get to write fiction in school, and I think it is my weak point as a writer, so its a fun exercise. I enjoy the idea that I'm not just wasting my time, I'm actually putting effort into a work that will persist beyond me.

I'll read it. :o

Arcane
08-29-2008, 02:13 AM
I had an idea for a story involving a horse, but I was too lazy to start. But if other people actually would read it, I'll get to work on it.

Johnni, your two stories on the e-archive are AMAZING! Please write more. I've read quite a bit of the material on that site and your stories are easily within the top 10.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Haha I would have to say I am somewhere at the top seeing how I have been on these forums forever. New name though now that I am single. My old name was 'busted couple' but now I'm single so it doesn't work. And PA is pretty close to ME. Prob a eight hour drive. I'm gonna have to guess it would be worth it

exstudent
08-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Im trying to keep an open mind. I love this forum and ballbusting. But when it envolves children or animals I find it hard to accept. As much as I try to stay away from this post it seems to be popular for many other people. sort of intrigues me.

Johnni
09-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Johnni, your two stories on the e-archive are AMAZING! Please write more. I've read quite a bit of the material on that site and your stories are easily within the top 10.

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment. But what is e-archive? I'm curious because I use the eunuch story archive as my way of exposing stuff to the wider net, and I know my stuff has made its way to asstr.org, but I've never heard of e-archive.

Castratrix's pet
09-07-2008, 12:40 PM
I love to hear women talk about this and to see pictures and videos of them doing it.

ipod
09-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I don't understand why people get upset when they see an animal getting ********* we humans have being doing it for 1000's of years:confused:

ipod
09-09-2008, 04:54 PM
i can see what you mean by children thow keep them out of this stuff.

ipod
09-09-2008, 07:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9a0n3HRFP8&feature=related

stevesilver
09-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Yes, I like the elastrator too.
It is so quick and easy with no muss, no fuss

I think if I ever got really pissed off with a guy I would elastrate him. Have you seen those rubber bands?
OMG those bands are so strong !!!

I would just love to see a guy try to get one of those bands off his little nut bag !!! :jumpsmile

The lady at the ranch said they are so strong and so small that they might even damage a guys cords just putting it on. I see somewhere guys claiming to play with elastrators own there own nuts, but I cannot believe they use the same rubber bands we had there.

How about it guys and eunuchs ???

They actually fit great around guys balls...whether solo or with a gf...damn good fun...

Castratrix's pet
09-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Could we please have some more pictures and videos?

Egrimm82
09-14-2008, 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9a0n3HRFP8&feature=related

Correction... good to see if you're gay

mick_sl8ter
09-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Correction... good to see if you're gay
HAHAHAHA :D:D:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
That is why you should never visit a link without checking the comments first.

vandaman
09-16-2008, 12:17 PM
I was just flipping around those flickr pics and found this one which was not in the list below. judging from the expression of her eyes she seems to enjoy this . I can't tell if these balls are human or animal ...

If it's a medical ********** of a human than that's a really sicko beaviour. I can't believe that any medical stuff is really enjoying such things. It reminds me of those torture pics of the iraq war.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27002301@N00/1463988099/in/photostream/

I’m glad you enjoyed that picture, so there are a few more for you below.
And talking about recipes, did you read that one when they throw the balls over the hot iron and after a while they just explode?! I thought it was bullshit when I first read that, but later I saw a TV show called "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here", and in one of the trials Sophie Anderton was having trouble biting a kangaroo testicle in her mouth, but not wanting to give up she bit very hard with her molar teeth and unexpectedly the ball POPPED, but even with a loud popping sound! Then I learned that it’s because of the outer membrane that must removed first for them not to pop.

You can zoom in pictures from “flickr.com” by clicking “all sizes” right above the picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/briannarycyk/920521063/in/set-72157601046191921/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/milkwithice/929565213/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakena/821822492/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52006161@N00/510493808/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27002301@N00/1262869278/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7655469@N05/476092435/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27002301@N00/1262841408/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/armi764/479991165/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonesy/425078648/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jpder/413813339/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ohchiik/376216593/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27002301@N00/1262844082/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68016364@N00/7768494/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jordanmart/369265597/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skyjuice/152360430/in/set-72157594143755457/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/csaager/128390432/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/j-town/125671797/
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1241657872060849420mbocjl
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56302902@N00/356371122/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/samfrederick/378400932/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/urpoet/53862046/

exstudent
09-24-2008, 04:50 PM
I keep coming back to this post to try but I cant bare watching those videos. The screaming and the animals in pain is unbearable. But there is something that keep wanting me to come back though. Still haven't watched a full clip

haremor
09-25-2008, 04:11 AM
She is not a cowgirl

Castratrix's pet
09-25-2008, 09:11 AM
I wish it was me she was **********! I would love to have my manhood destroyed at her hands! I wonder what it would be like strapped down helpless to an operating table looking up at this woman while she is ********** me and my manhood is being destroyed at her hands?

1kmb1
09-25-2008, 12:56 PM
well cowgirls are hot, but not really the whole animal thing. well at least for me anyways:)

Castratrix's pet
09-25-2008, 04:26 PM
It would be great to have some POV pics of cowgirls or of girls performing ********** showing it from the POV of the male she is **********.

jeepmonster1971
10-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Go to flickr and type in search terme **********. You can find some pics (sorry for my bad english)
they always take them down

klaus87
10-07-2008, 04:46 PM
sh... flikr;P