PDA

View Full Version : Medical care as a form of female domination?

Format C
01-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I think most painful medical procedure looks like a pleasure when a patient is served by a pretty female.
Would you choose young pretty nurse or nice woman dentist if you had a choice? I am shure it is so, evem the price would be two times bigger!!!
That's way I love photos, clips and real stories, in which any painful job is done by nice girls. And I have had a couple occasions, when I was served by pretty medicines. There were a small pain, but not discomfort. It looked like a psychological extreme in the form of medical care.

And what about you? Did you fill something similar in your life?

BBTex
01-14-2007, 10:51 PM
It could be like a hooters, except for doctors offices and hospitals :D

I sure as hell would go there to be fixed/checked up hahaha

I talked about it with my brother a couple times, saying it would be genius if they did that. All beautiful women working there to take care of you.

OH NO MY ARM IS CHOPPED OFF... oh but that is ok because i get to look at how beautiful you are while you check on it :jumpsmile

Format C
01-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Ooops!!!
I wanted to create this thread on femaledom.com in General Discussion, but I made it here... I hope moderator will move it.

Any case. To illustrate the idea, lets me give a link to this pretty nurse :
http://www.sexzie.com/handjob_skills/mgp04/set15/Mjg3ODozMTo0NA,0,0,0,/

This is the most professional handjobs, which I have even seen. At the same time, it looks like a small domination (****** milking)