PDA

View Full Version : How I got hooked on ball torture

Darmando
01-15-2007, 03:51 PM
I became addicted to ball torture early in my teens. Early in the fall of my freshman year of high school I was over at a friend’s house on a Sunday afternoon. His older sister and three of her friends were in their pool. The pool was going to be shut down for the winter in a week, so we didn’t listen when they insisted we couldn’t swim with them. We’d been in the pool for maybe only five minutes ignoring repeated demands we get out and leave them alone. I foolishly further antagonized my friend’s sister by pulling and snapping the top of her two piece suit. We ignored their whispered huddle thinking they wouldn’t dare do anything too drastic. No parents were home to intervene in the dispute and we felt confident we could prevail over girls.
We were horribly wrong. The girls jumped into the shallow end where we were, and before we could even react, we were each in a painful headlock and a girl was digging down into the front of our swim shorts. In seconds my balls were in the firm grasp of my friend’s sister, and he was similarly held by one of the bigger girls. Like most boys, I’d been hit there before but the pain of those fingers digging into my most precious and sensitive parts was way worse than any pain I’d ever felt.
We couldn’t break free, and as the pressure on my balls increased, all my struggle to get away stopped. My friend and I just screamed for mercy as best we could while trying to catch our breath. Pain was blasting up into my stomach like a fist, and the girls were pulling down so hard that our heads kept going under water just to relieve some of the pressure. Every scream ended in a choking gurgle. Water flooded into my pain wracked belly.
“Pull your suits off!” The girls commanded. “What??” I couldn’t believe what was happening was actually happening. “Take em off or we’ll twist these off!” “OK, OK, if you just let go a second we will!” my friend promised. Both of us quickly surrendered our trunks and watched in horror as they were thrown up onto the roof of the neighbor’s house. “Now get out of the pool.”
Our begging to not be ****** from what little cover the pool water provided only brought a new assault on our swollen and bruised balls, and soon we were both standing naked at the side of the pool. My friend’s penis was shrunken and pathetically smaller than I had ever seen it. His balls were badly swollen and his penis had virtually disappeared inside him, but mine was erect to what was probably 4 ½ inches and throbbing above my red and swollen scrotum. Both of us covered ourselves with our hands while mocking laughter burned our ears.
“Is that all freshman boys have?” The girls mocked and laughed telling us if we wanted to be let back in the house rather than stay locked outside naked we had close our eyes and put our hands on top of our heads. No sooner had I done so than a lightning fast series of 4 or 5 kicks to my already ravaged balls caused me to drop to my knees. My eyes were still closed, but I could hear my friend had been assaulted too. Then I came. More cum than I had ever shot in my life splatted onto the pool deck. My friend was curled on the deck in the fetal position. “Holy Shit, dude!” he groaned through his pain as some of it shot onto him. I don’t think he could comprehend what had happened or why.
I was hooked. I looked at his sister, my torturer, and the look she gave back told me she knew too. I never talked to my friend about it, because somehow I knew he wouldn’t understand, but until his sister went to college I went over when my friend wasn’t around maybe two or three times a month so she could hurt me. We never had sex in any conventional way, but she could torture the cum out of me - sometimes three or four times before I couldn’t stand any more pain. Sometimes she would use a paddle or strap but usually she would just squeeze my balls ‘til I came. On a few occasions I have found a woman who didn’t think it was too sick to cooperate in that way, and I can still squeeze my own balls to climax, but nothing I have ever felt has been as intense as those first experiences with ball torture.

vonrick
01-15-2007, 10:52 PM
thanks for sharing

Hortensio
01-15-2007, 11:03 PM
great story but you were hooked before then. Why did you cum when your friend went fetal?

Darmando
01-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Hortensio, you said "...you were hooked before then. Why did you cum when your friend went fetal?" Of course I've thought about that too, and you are probably right even though I didn't understand it then.To My friend, his sister was just an annoying big sister he resented. To me those bigger girls seemed exciting and kind of hot and maybe a little dangerous. That's probably why I snapped his sister's swim top. I was flirting with a danger I didn't understand but quickly came to know and crave.

ron25
01-17-2007, 12:41 PM
That's an awesome story! Thanks for telling it. I love it that the girls had you nude & they stayed in their swimsuits. Your story is one of my favorite fantasies!

leapfrog
01-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Thanks Darmando that's quite a story. It's got about everything you could want in a cfnm type story plus some great ballbusting too!

I'd love to hear more stories about your ballbusting encounters with your friend's older sister. She must have liked it, or she wouldn't have wanted you to cum back again and again. Did she ever make you cum more than once in a single session? Did you have any trouble walking after any of your sessions with her?

MYDM777
01-19-2007, 02:50 AM
I'm not exactly sure because I'm not him but what he said about 3-4 times before not being able to stand any more pain I think he was talkin about cumming 3-4 time before having her stop or passing out or whatever ended it... and yes I agree he should write about more of his encounters with his friends sister...

Darmando
01-21-2007, 01:24 AM
To explain how I was more or less hooked into the world of ball busting and female domination after that initial experience and to answer your questions:
My friend wasn't at school on Monday. It wasn’t until after lunch and the third time I saw his sister in the hall I finally got up the nerve to approach her and give her a note. I wrote I was sorry about being rude the day before and that she and her friends got into trouble because my friend told his parents when they got home from their weekend trip. The note explained I thought it was wrong my friend had told their parents because we deserved what we got, and I’d asked if I could please meet to talk to her in private after school.
As I was going to my last class of the day she came up and told me to meet her at her car after school.
When I found her car, the other three girls who were at the pool were there waiting too. We drove out to some woods along the river without much of anything I remember being said to me. The girls talked about a lot of things that had nothing to do with me and I was ignored until we stopped.
They explained that my friend was a weak and worthless baby who didn’t deserve to serve them, but if I could pass their initiation I could have the privilege of serving them as their pet slave. They said I would probably enjoy a lot of it and maybe really hate some of it but that it was a great honor they were giving me, a lowly freshman boy to serve them, but first I had to pass their test. “Yes, please, let me try.” I whispered looking down as I spoke. “Once it starts we don’t stop till we are done. Then we decide if you pass. This is your last chance to back out.”
If I had known how much I was going to hurt I might have backed out, but the power of those girls was overwhelming me. I had heard the term sex slave in reference to my service. Visions of what that might mean flashed through my mind as I shook my head and told them in little more than a whisper I wanted to do it.
“Strip – everything off – now!” I complied as quickly as I could in the confines of the car. I exited the car naked and was told to stand with my feet well apart and my hands behind my head. I thought I was going to get kicked or kneed again and I closed my eyes in preparation, “No, we want you to see.”
I watched as one of the girls took a long ace bandage and folded it lengthwise for some distance up the bandage. She then began to very tightly wrap the doubled bandage around the neck of my hairless scrotum. As she wound the bandage several times the constriction on the cords that connected my balls to the rest of me was increasingly painful. My balls were being ****** farther and farther into the bottom of their sack, stretching the skin, and turning it purple. The last half of the ace bandage she wrapped unfolded around and around my trapped balls. Each additional layer of bandage, tightly stretched, greatly increased the pressure on my poor balls. At last she ran out of bandage and clipped it in place. The weight and pressure on my balls was amazing. The pain increased by the second.
“Your balls aren’t getting much, if any, blood with that on now, and without blood they will soon die.” Nausea was quickly filling my stomach and making it hard for me to stand. I wanted to reach down and tear the bandage off. but just as the urge seemed to overwhelm me, my friend’s sister used a roll of duct tape to fasten my wrists together behind me.
“Now this is your test. We are going to drive along this dirt road to where it goes back up on the main road up there. You get to run after us just like you are now. When we get to the main road, we wait for exactly two minutes for you and catch us. It’s only about a third of a mile, so you shouldn’t have too much trouble. If you don’t make it before we leave, it’s only about 5 miles back to town. Your balls will definitely be dead long before you get back though.”
The pain of constriction and the crushing pressure of the bandage kept building in my gut as I listened and watched the girls hop in the car and start it. It’s pretty easy for a 14 year old boy in good shape to run that far in two minutes, but I was definitely NOT in good shape at that moment.
In more panic than anything other than the awful gut wrenching pain, I took off running. The first thing I learned was that with the ace bandage pulling my balls so far down from their normal position, every stride I took caused my heavily bandaged balls to thump into first my left then my right leg. Each hit was agony and it was only the certain consequence failure that kept me running.
Every stride I took felt like I was being kicked hard in the balls. I knew that if I tripped, I wouldn’t be able to catch myself with my hands secured behind me. I just ran faster. The pain kept building to a point I never dreamed possible to endure. I don’t know if I was blacking out, or if I had foolishly closed my eyes for a few seconds, but my aching body crashed into the trunk of the stopped car. Somehow I had made it. Within another minute I experienced new pain as the bandage was unwound and the blood flow was restored. I was afraid it was too late when I first saw my scrotum which had taken on a dark blue black color. Then the blood returned and with it a lot more pain, but I was in heaven. I had passed my initiation and was welcomed into the world of those exciting girls as their sex slave.

anton_bos
01-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Very nice story!

Seems like a dream to know a girl who is willing to do all that to you.

Luckt b*sterd :)