View Full Version : Ladies, Reasons for Punishment(first post)

Stang1969
01-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Ladies tell some of the things your guy does or has done that deserves a ballbusting session to set his thinking straight and to be sure he knows not to do it again.

Julie18nz
01-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Ladies tell some of the things your guy does or has done that deserves a ballbusting session to set his thinking straight and to be sure he knows not to do it again.

Personally, I am not into that crap. NOTHING, short of attempted **** or attempted murder desereves that as punishment. I jut do it coz I love pain, but I ONLY do it with guys that have the common decency to give as good as they get. Why should the guy have ALL the fun ??? ;)

SavoirFaire
01-18-2007, 11:12 AM

CONTROL is what the female nature aims for, once realizing this, anything else its just a pretext to obtain and retain just that.
Should be an endless list of reasons for busting your nuts once in control, being "just because" at the top of that list.
Ain't that just lovely!!! That's why I like women so much..., they're so very creative.... they will have you by the balls without you even knowing how that happen:bananajum