PDA

View Full Version : Another story

skweezme
01-15-2007, 04:45 PM
My friend, Jo, had asked me to pop round for a chat. I’d known her a long time. Five years longer than I’ve known my wife. She’s a really attractive blonde, if a bit too big for me. I don’t mean fat, I mean big. She’s about 6’2” and solidly built. She likes to wear clothes that are tight, showing off her curves. I can see why some men, especially those taller then me, would find her sexy. Over the time I’ve known her she’s sometimes dieted down and worked up to impressive taut muscle, other times put a bit too much weight back on. Currently, she’s a healthily in-between.

Over the years, we’ve flirted occasionally but it was only fun. I don’t think she really fancied me but I did sometimes fantasise about her. But I’m happily married.

She’s happily divorced, her children grown up and moved out. I’d met her in the supermarket earlier that day. She’d said she wanted my advice about something and would I call round. She seemed a bit embarrassed but excited. I was flattered to be asked, and intrigued.

So there I was ringing her doorbell at 1 o’clock.

She opened the door, smiling, looking down at me. I don’t know why, but I’m often surprised to realise how tall she is. But she’s probably the tallest person I know.

“Come in Clive! Thanks for coming round!”

She pulled the door open and stepped aside. She seemed to be just wearing a bathrobe. I was flustered. I passed by her trying not to glance at her breasts, which were almost level with my face.

“Have I…? I’m sorry…did we say 2 o’clock? Am I too early?”

She laughed and closed the door.

“No! It’s OK! Sorry I’m not properly dressed but, well…go on through. The kettle’s boiled. Tea or coffee?”

I went through into the front room and called back.

“Err…tea please!”

I sat down on the sofa, wondering what Jo wanted to ask my advice about. She came in with two mugs and sat by me. The sofa shifted under her weight. The mugs went on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

“Thanks for coming round, Clive, I really appreciate it!”

“That’s OK Jo! Just hope I can be helpful! What’s…you know…the problem?”

She crossed her long legs, her big hand keeping the robe closed, and leaned towards me.

“Well…it’s not a problem as such…it’s just that…just that I think I’ve thought of a way I might be able to earn quite a lot of money…but it’s…but it’s…well! It’s a bit…different!”

Tballs
01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Here comes another story from one of the best. I can't wait!

skweezme
01-16-2007, 01:43 PM
I nodded, wondering what sort of job she was thinking of. Couldn’t remember what job she had now.

“Sounds good!”

“Yeah! I think it might be!”

“What is it?”

She giggled, looking down. Then she caught my eye again.

“Can I show you my uniform?”

We laughed. She was nuts! It’s why we’d stayed friends.

“You’re joking!”

“No, I mean it! I want you to tell me how it looks – I want an honest male reaction”

“You’ve got a uniform? Go on then. Surprise me! I’d love to see you in your uniform!” I bantered, not sure if the sexual overtones were called for.

“Oh! I think you’ll be surprised, Clive! But you’ve got to promise not to laugh OK? Promise?”

”OK!” I grinned. What was she up to?

She leaned over and kissed me on the top of my head then stood up.

“Be back in a minute! Finish your coffee while I just go and put my uniform on then!” she smiled, then left the room, pulling her bathrobe around her, closing the door behind.

I heard her pad down the hallway, then heard her go upstairs, floorboards creaking.

It’s got to be a clown costume or something ridiculous, I thought. But how would that earn her quite a lot of money?

I heard her coming back downstairs. Something about her steps this time – more tentative and deliberate. Then I heard the heavy clump of high heels on the floorboards of the hallway.

The door opened.

I gasped in amazement and bewilderment.

skweezme
01-17-2007, 01:04 PM
She strode into the room in black high-heeled shoes, carrying a riding-crop. Now I’ve said she was big, but in high heels she was an amazon. And with that whip…

“Well? What do you think?”

She was wearing studded leather briefs and bra that barely covered the ample curves of her big solid body.

“You know? About my uniform…Clive?”

Her big long muscular legs were encased in shiny black stockings. The muscles flexed, as she turned round to give me a complete view.

“So? What do you think? I mean…you know…as a…man?”

She slapped the end of the riding-crop into the palm of one hand. She didn’t flinch.

“Do you think it’s…sexy? Do I look alright in it?”

I gazed at her legs, at her tits, at her strange smile, her eyes.

“Well?” she grinned.

“I…well…you look…you look...I mean…”

“What?” amused by my reaction.

I gulped.

“You look…you look fantastic! Yeah! Really sexy in a…you know…you know…”

“What?” she laughed.

“You know, a…kinky…sort of way! The whip and everything!”

“You do?” she laughed.

“Oh yeah!” we both laughed. She did look totally amazing. I’d had a hard-on since she strode into the room. Not that I was into that sort of thing myself, but she had a total aura of sexuality about her that unhinged me. This wasn’t the Jo I knew. This was a sort of evil seductive voluptuous twin sister. But a bit scary!

She put the whip down, then posed in front of me, pushing her tits out, smiling.

“So…you really think I look sexy, Clive?”

I was relieved she’d put the whip down. That was a bit too kinky for me.

“I…you…oh yeah!” I was embarrassed.

“Sexy as in turned on? You know…does it turn you on…have you…has it…” She glanced down to my groin then caught my eye again. “You know…?”

leapfrog
01-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Great story skweezme! I can't wait to find out what happens next.

skweezme
01-18-2007, 01:18 PM
I gulped again, and knew my cheeks were glowing.

“Well…I’m…er…well, yes!”

We laughed again.

“Do you…you know…want to use the bathroom or anything?”

“Use the…? What…oh! I…no…I’ll…it’ll be…OK!”

“You sure?” she looked concerned, but was still grinning at my obvious embarrassment.

“Yeah…it’s…it’s OK”

We both laughed again.

“You’re not just being nice to me are you, Clive?” she pushed her tits out more provocatively. The studded leather bra was stretched to contain them.

“What do you…what do you mean?”

“I mean…you know...are you just trying to be nice to me or have you really got a…you know…a hard-on?”

“I’ve…I’ve…well…yes!”

“You’ve got an erection right now, just looking at me?” She posed again, this time flexing the muscles in her leg.

“I…yeah!”

“You’re not just saying that?”

My penis was straining inside my tight trousers.

“No! I’m…quite…aroused, as it were!” I laughed nervously.

“You are? Can I…just…have a feel…so I know you’re not just being nice to me?”

“No! Come on Jo!?”

I didn’t want her to touch me. That would be too…intimate. For friends. And Jo was my friend. But this Jo was a different Jo, wasn’t she? No, I couldn’t.

“Oh, come on!” She reached her big hand down towards my groin. I tried to resist, but she was too strong and determined, laughing as she rubbed my erection through my jeans. Her fingernails found the tip. She began rapidly scratching it through the material. I laughed with her, nervous, aroused.

“Jo! I…oh!….oh!!…”

She stopped and stood up, laughing, folding her arms under her bosom. Didn’t she realise what effect she was having on me?

MYDM777
01-18-2007, 02:53 PM
nice job... this story is awesome... though the getting it piece by piece is killing me... keep it up and don't go dieing before its finished...

skweezme
01-18-2007, 03:55 PM
“Sorry, Clive! I should have believed you! You have got a hard-on haven’t you! Are you OK? Would you…” she smiled coyly “…like to use the bathroom now? Or would you like me to…? No! Sorry! That’d be wrong! Sorry I mentioned it!”

My mind, my body, my hormones, my morals were in a spin.

“Oh! Jo! I know! Sorry to get so excited, but…phew! No I’ll…I’ll be alright…I’ll be alright! But I think I’d better go now, really, you know…if that was…if that’s OK?”

“Oh! OK? So you don’t want me to…you know…give you an orgasm, then?”

“What! You’d…?…I mean, wow! Course I do, but…”

“But…?”

“But it’s…what about…I mean, I’m a Married Man!”

“Oh come on! She wouldn’t know! Just as a reward for coming over and giving me your opinion about my uniform”

“Uniform?” I’d forgotten. “What?…I mean…is that a uniform? You going to be doing kinky dancing or something?”

“Something like that!”

She smiled at me then reached down to my groin again and despite my resistance ****** her fingers to my trapped erection.

“Come on Clive! Relax! I just want to give you a…reward… for your valued opinion. A very fitting reward for an opinion demonstrated so…physically!”

She laughed, gently rubbing but keeping away from the tip where her fingernail had almost brought me to orgasm before.

Why the hell not?

MYDM777
01-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Oh and I went back and read your previous story:thumbup and all I have to say is even if it was true not many people could convey the details that way and so I bow to you my friend:ibow4u:
you made me feel as if I was actually there... as your doing with this new one... by the way, I don't think anyones asked this yet so I will, is this one another true story or just somthing in your head you just had to get down on paper?

skweezme
01-21-2007, 01:56 PM
So, kinky dancing! Different! Good for her! I could imagine she’d go down well. But just now she was rubbing her hand against my erection and offering to – no - insisting on giving me an orgasm. She pushed her breasts towards my face. The smell of the leather was strong, and there was something else musky, sensual, and sweet coming off her big strong body as she leaned down towards me.

“You want me to? Or not?” She slowed down.

My cock felt hard and uncomfortable.

“Well! OK then!” I gulped. “If that’s…if that’s… you know…alright?”

“Yes, it’s alright, love, don’t worry! Glad you like my uniform so much!” She sensuously increased the pressure on my confined cock “So I want to reward you…make you come. You OK about that?”

“I…yes! Yes please! Wow! Wow! I mean…!”

She laughed at my embarrassed enthusiasm, then began to undo my trousers. We both laughed as I wriggled out of them while she pulled them down. Then, pausing and looking me in the eye, she pulled my underpants down. We both looked at my released cock, bobbing in freedom and guilty lust.

She moved a hand along my thigh towards it. It quivered. Then she wrapped her hand around it. I gasped in pleasure.

“Is that nice?” she asked as she gently began masturbating me.

“Ohhh! Oh yes Jo! Amazing! Ohhh!”

She stopped.

“Oh! Jo?!! Please…?”

“It’s OK! Just had an idea!”

She let go of my dribbling cock and stood up. I was confused and frustrated.

“Be back in a minute and wank you off! I promise!” she grinned, towering over me. Then she turned round and left the room. I heard her go back upstairs and then quickly come back down. There was a jangling, clinking sound this time.

She strode back into the room with a big grin. She was holding a set of handcuffs. She was taking this kinky dancing thing too seriously! But I didn’t know what to expect next, what she was up to. What was going on?

skweezme
01-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for those who've shown interest so far! There's some serious ballbusting coming up. But "Viewed" seems to have been stuck at 650 for a few days. Is this story too tame so far? Feedback appreciated :)

gary198
01-22-2007, 04:12 PM
We are waiting for what seems to be a typically great skweeze story. Olease continue.

dark_herc
01-22-2007, 05:21 PM
skweezme, your driving me crazy with these cliffhangers but i love all your stories. i cant wait for the the rest. keep up the awesome work.

skweezme
01-23-2007, 05:57 AM
“Clive, can you do me a big favour here? As a friend? Before I wank you off?”

I was still hard, despite the interruption.

“But…sure, Jo! What…what do you want me to do?”

Did she want me to handcuff her? Was this part of the dance routine or something? Something she needed to practice?

“You sure, Clive?” she was excited, pleased by me agreeing to help.

“Yeah, Jo! But what do you want me to do?”

“Could you…can I…can I just put these on you before I wank you off?”

deano1deano
01-23-2007, 12:31 PM
i dont post here much, but please keep up with the story the suspense is killing me!

skweezme
01-23-2007, 04:19 PM
“Wow!” I laughed, embarrassed further “You’re really taking this kinky dancing thing seriously, aren’t you, Jo?”

“Kinky dancing?” She looked puzzled for a moment “What do you…? Oh! I see! Yes!” she giggled. “I suppose I am!”

She knelt down, nudging my legs apart, then rested the hand holding the cuffs on my bare knee. The metal was cold. She took hold of my cock again and began masturbating me. Maybe she’d been joking about the handcuffs?

Very soon, I didn’t care.

She was building up my orgasm really slowly. Making it really delicious. Lingering. Then bringing it a bit closer. Then she was holding the final peak just out of reach. She kept me there for a few frustrating seconds then took her hand away, looking at me with an amused grin.

“So?” She said.

“Oh, Jo, please…please…what do you mean?” I felt used, bemused. The frustrated orgasm was sending all sorts of unpleasant chemicals into my bloodstream. I couldn’t think straight.

“Would you let me put these on you before I wank you off?” She grinned.

I didn’t know what crazy game she was playing, and had mixed feelings about going along with it.

“OK then…yeah!” I lifted my hands towards her. It wouldn’t hurt to go along with her, would it? Just humour her for a bit?

“You sure you don’t mind, Clive?”

“No! Please…please…are you going to…finish…wanking me off, Jo?”

“What? Course I will! I’m looking forward to making you come! So…just put your hands behind you”

“Behind me?”

“Yes! Come on Clive! You said I could! Just put your hands behind you and turn round a bit” she said, leaning over behind me and guiding my hands as I found myself complying.

She clicked the cuffs into place, then knelt down in front of me again.

lurkerjoe
01-24-2007, 05:10 AM
I'm really enjoying your installment approach! Can't wait until to read the next teasing segment! Keep them coming!

EddieB
01-26-2007, 01:12 PM
Glad to see a new story, skweez.
Please keep on going!:bananajum

jimmyjones3113
01-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Great story so far. Plays with all sorts of fun topic areas. Can't wait to see where it goes.

skweezme
01-28-2007, 02:01 PM
“Now!” she grinned. “Where were we? Oh yes!”

She gently began to masturbate me again. She slowly brought me closer and closer to my much-delayed orgasm.

Then she slowed back down, grinning.

“Ohh!!…Oh please! Please Jo!”

“Sorry Clive! Just had a thought…I’m glad you like my uniform…but…there’s another little thing about my new job I’d like your opinion about, if that’s OK with you?”

“I…what?...” I could barely speak.

She leaned closer, still grinning. It was almost as if she didn’t realise how this was for me. How desperate I was to come. But I was totally in her hands. Literally. And my own were cuffed behind me.

“Can you give me your opinion about another little thing to do with my new job…and then I’ll give you the most amazing orgasm? I can see there’s a big one building up down here!”

She speeded up then slowed back down again.

I groaned, desperate to ejaculate.

“Well, Clive? Are you willing to help me out just a little bit more?”

“Ohhh! Oh! Of course, Jo! Please just…it won’t…” I swallowed, “…won’t take long will it?”

She laughed.

“You agree to be honest?”

“Of course, Jo! Of course I’ll be honest! Just…please just…get on with it!“ There was a note of frustration in my voice, which I regretted.

“Sorry, Clive. Are you alright?” Her hand stopped and her grip relaxed.

“I…no…please…I’m fine…just a bit…uncomfortable!”

“Sorry! Is it the handcuffs?” Her hand was still lightly holding my cock. I could feel the heat from her broad palm and thick fingers.

“No! It’s…it’s…oh please make me come now Jo!”

She laughed and tightened her hold on my bursting cock.

“In a minute! After you’ve given me your opinion. OK?”

“OK!” I gasped.

“OK! Here we go then!”

She took her hand off my penis and moved it down to my balls, gently rubbing them. I moaned. Then she gathered them up in her big hand and began to squeeze.

paintitblack987
01-28-2007, 03:22 PM
damn keep the story goin man, it is amazing so far and i am really anticipating the climax that is coming up

Benny12
01-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Awesome story! You gotta keep writing man. Keep writing.

Tballs
01-29-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm cuffed. Please don't stop!

akilea1
01-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Amazing story. Keep up this good work!

skweezme
01-30-2007, 05:27 PM
:)

Her hand closed firmly round my balls. Not a hard squeeze. But the sensation was incredible! It felt like my cock was going to burst, it was so hard.

I groaned in uncomfortable pleasure. I’d never felt anything like this. But the small still-functioning part of my brain was wondering what she was up to, what was going on.

“There! Is that nice?”

I groaned in pained assent.

She relaxed her grip, then squeezed a little harder. Then again, even tighter. I gasped. My cock was straining and dribbling, but my balls were beginning to actually hurt.

“Ow! Jo! I…what do you...aargh!..!”

She laughed and then kept a sustained and rather painful grip on my balls, watching my reaction with amusement and a keen curiosity.

“OK Clive? You’re doing well! Are you OK?”

“Please Jo…?” I gasped. “What do you…can I…aah…what do you want me to say?”

“What do you mean, Clive?”

“I…ohh…please… you’re hurting me!”

She increased the pressure a bit.

“Hmmm! I know!”

“Aargh Jo! Please! Ohh…!”

Suddenly her expression changed to one of concern and she let go of my balls.

“Christ! I’m sorry Clive! I didn’t mean to…it’s just that…I was getting a bit carried away there!” she giggled and knelt back on her heels, looking at me with a gaze I couldn’t fathom - apologetic; hungry; superior; predatory. She pulled her wide shoulders back, breasts thrusting forward in her leather bra. It actually creaked as she moved.

My cock had softened when she released her grip. Now it was firming up again.

“Are you OK Clive? Sorry! So…you like me in this outfit? You like the…uniform for my new job?”

“I…you…yes!” I could hardly think straight, let alone talk properly.

“But you think it’s for doing some cheesy kinky dancing thing or something?”

“Well…I…you said…?”

“No I didn’t! I never said that! That was your idea!”

I was bewildered. Confused. Embarrassed. Worried. I couldn’t work out what was going on.

“What I wondered about was, Clive…hang on! I’m sorry! I’m not explaining myself properly am I?” She gently took my cock in her strong hand again. I sighed with relief and…trepidation.

“It’s OK! I’m going to let you come in a minute! I just wondered if…do you think I’d make a good…a good…dominatrix?” She let go. I groaned again. This was too much.

She must have read total bafflement on my face. I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“A…what?” I gulped.

“You know! A dominatrix? Someone who gets…paid to hurt men who…want to be…hurt?”

She put her hands on my knees and leaned her weight on me, the muscles in her legs bunching as she rose on her high heels as she stood upright. She looked down at me, sitting on the sofa with my trousers around my ankles; hands cuffed behind me, cock hard again and still dribbling, sweat cooling on my bare flesh. Totally aroused but confused.

“A…what do you mean…Jo?” I felt totally out of my depth - head buzzing and cock still throbbing. This was so unreal. But it was actually happening. It really was. How had I got myself into this?

“There’s this…friend…a girl at the gym…” she continued, almost to herself “…she’s always…watching me when I work out. I thought she…thought she…you know…fancied me or something?”

I gulped. Nodded. That much I could understand. I really could. I hadn’t honestly thought of Jo in a seriously sexual way. Like I said before, she wasn’t really my type. But she’d pushed some buttons I didn’t realise I even had. What was she doing to me?

“But then the other day she told me how she earns her living…as a, you know…men paying her lots of money to…well…hurt them. She said she really enjoys it! And she thought we could make a bit more money…together! What do you think, Clive?”

“I…what…?” I knew I was being incoherent and repetitive.

“Come on, Clive! If you were the sort of bloke who got turned on by being…hurt…in a sexual way by…by someone who…turned you on but was…cruel to you…do you think I might be…good at it?”

skweezme
01-30-2007, 05:44 PM
The "views" for this story have stayed at 650 for ages. Surely this can't be right? There have been some welcome replies/feedback over the last few weeks. As I'm writing this story, I'd love to know how many folks are reading it and when a new chapter is anticipated. Difficult to tell who's viewing it when the number doesn't change. Thanks for those of you commenting. Glad someone else is enjoying it. I am! Whatever next?!!

crushee
01-31-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm probably one o the 650 peoples who viewed your story... with intense pleasure. I come back at least once every day to look at it and -hopefully- discover a new post from you.
Please keep posting, regardless of what figures the "technique" can work out!
A big thank to your writing talent.

poolman2
01-31-2007, 04:10 AM
Well, I'm reading it! And I love it! I just wish you wouldn't take so long between installments. Ahhh, the artistic muse. Oh, well, I guess we'd better be satisfied with some skweezeme, as contrasted with no skweezeme. :bananajum

poolman2

skweezme
02-03-2007, 02:18 PM
“I don’t…but I’m not…it doesn’t…you mean she’s a…?”

“You don’t think I’d be good at it?” She looked down at me, puzzled, disappointed.

“No Jo! That’s not…not what I meant!” I almost panicked. I was afraid I’d offended her. And that she wouldn’t let me have that much-anticipated release.

“What did you mean, then?” She put her hands on her hips, looking a little menacing with her height, her weight, her muscular frame looming in front of me.

My erection was still bobbing and throbbing.

“I meant…I mean…I’m sure you’d be good at it!”

She grinned down at me.

“Do you think so? You don’t think I’m too…well…big?”

“What…? I…no! I mean…if that girl asked you to…well, work with her…she must think her…men… her clients…would like you…mustn’t she? You know?”

“I suppose so! She did mention one bloke in particular who she thought’d…like me…!”

“Well, there you go then! Could we just…?”

“…she said he likes her to squeeze his balls til he…comes? The pain actually makes him come? She thought he’d like me…”

Her gaze seemed distant. Then a flicker of excitement lit her eyes and she smiled down at my longing and desperate expression.

“Thanks, Clive! Yeah, you’re probably right. I think I’ll be OK at it, too! So…”

She knelt back down between my legs. I opened them wide in invitation. She moved closer to me.

Her hand reached forwards and wrapped itself around my erection. The hard warmth surrounded me. She began – carefully – to move her hand against me. I writhed and gasped as the pleasurable sensations began to build. Slowly. But inexorably. I was floating, melting. It was coming!

“Oh! Jo!” I gasped

skweezme
02-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Her warm hand left my desperate cock.

She laughed at my strangled groans.

“Jo…oh…oh…please don’t…please…oh…!”

Then she grabbed my balls roughly and squeezed them hard. Harder then she had before. Much harder.

I yelled out in agony, begging her to stop. The pain was awful.

She increased the pressure and I began gagging. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Then suddenly, riding the waves of agony, my orgasm built up and exploded. Jo began groaning and began tugging my crushed balls, squeezing every drop of cum out of them, wrenching them around brutally until I started retching. Then she stopped.

“Wow!” I heard her exclaim, excited, delighted. I was doubled-up. She was panting. “I actually came myself then! Wow! Are you…OK?”

I couldn’t speak. My head was still spinning. I couldn’t focus. My balls were still throbbing sharp shafts of pain into my gut.

“Did that hurt? Or was it…? I couldn’t tell whether you were…you know…crying out in…pain or…pleasure just now. But I certainly made you come, didn’t I Clive? I didn’t think you were…into that sort of thing!”

“I…but…I’m…” I gasped.

My tormentor laughed and stood up. I couldn’t help staring at the muscles flexing in her thick legs as she rose. My cock started to twitch. I had a terrifying thought of that knee slamming into my balls. Or someone else’s balls.

“Yes, I think I’m going to enjoy my new job!”

ragnardo128
02-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Jesus Christ this story is so hot, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

skweezme
02-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Thank you Ragnardo and eveyone else who's given me encouragement! Glad you liked it :) .

skweezme
02-04-2007, 05:28 PM
What worked for you? What didn't? Just curious!

skweezme
02-05-2007, 03:03 PM
crushee, poolman2, akilea1, Tballs, benny12, paintitblack987, jimmyjones3113, etc. And those of you who've looked but haven't said anything? I'd just find it helpful to write more if you told me what you liked about my writing, or what you don't like?

Zaphod
02-05-2007, 04:45 PM
crushee, poolman2, akilea1, Tballs, benny12, paintitblack987, jimmyjones3113, etc. And those of you who've looked but haven't said anything? I'd just find it helpful to write more if you told me what you liked about my writing, or what you don't like?

Hey Skweez, very occasional poster I know, but I'm a bit of a fan of your stories (who isn't?!)...so, what worked? Love your dialogue and descriptions, and in fact pretty much everything else. Only thing that I wasn't such a fan of this time (and this time only) was how long it took to get things going. Which is odd, because normally a bit of anticipation only makes things better. So really, no crits, just thought I'd let you know you're appreciated, and probably by a good deal more of the silent majority than you maybe think! Keep up the good work!

Zaphod

bbbb4
02-05-2007, 05:30 PM
this is pretty damn hot

freedom9000
02-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Keep it up! :bananad:

squashedbananas
02-05-2007, 11:24 PM
skweezme, you are such an excellent storyteller. write the kind of story you would enjoy reading, and I guarantee that most of us readers will enjoy it also.

poolman2
02-06-2007, 02:44 AM
Hi skweezeme,

Well, now you've put us to the test. No fair! I just want to sit around, maybe half drunk, and get turned on by a tantalizing ball busting story.

Oh, well, I guess it's only fair to try to figure out just what it is we like so much about your stories.

First I like stories about ballbusting, especially where the woman is taking the dominant and leading role. Your protagonist is everyman, who just happens to have an old friend who wants to start out and develop her ballbusting skills on him. Your characters have good identification. So I guess any of us can hope that one of our female acquaintances will turn out to be like your female ballbuster. The lucky schnook not only gets the ballbusting he has always dreamed of, but he gets a lot more of it than he ever wanted, and by a girl who has proven that getting her pleasure is a lot more important to her than his welfare.

Your girls always bust the guy at length, typically over a longish period of time, and far longer and much more than the guy ever wanted, and always motivated by the girl's own pleasure to which the man's welfare is distinctly subordinated. The girls are also credible and lacking in the gross excesses which would destroy the fun of the activity as well as lead to undesirable legal consequences.

Your language and timing develop and maintain suspense as to when and what the girl will do next.

FWIW, I got my own introduction to ballbusting early from an older female cousin; and then later from a youngish woman neighbor who was always visiting my mother. She saw it as good fun, a challenge, and an effective way of making teenage boy bug off. Even if it didn't actually repel me, she had a lot of fun with it. We won't even discuss what all I got out of it. Suffice it to say, that her actions were the stuff a teenage boy's dreams were made of.

Whatever it is, you do a great job of writing ballbusting stories. So, keep it up. :bananajum

poolman2

P.S. We're still waiting for a sequel to your early story about the wife's girl friend, who lured the husband over to her house with the subterfuge of male honeydoos when she actually wanted to develop and practice ballbusting in all of its wonderful forms on him. I'd love to read about that.

skweezme
02-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks Zaphod, bbb4, freedom9000, squashedbanas and especially poolman2. I guess we'd all love to hear about your cousin and your neighbour!!!

I'm glad you appreciate the "everyman" qualities of the male protaganists, and the credibility of the women. And the..............suspense and unpredictability.

For some reason, this story's builup was longer than I expected before we got to the ballbusting, but Jo seemed to want it to go that way. Sorry if it didn't work for some of you! Blame her, if you dare!

fingerbob32
02-06-2007, 06:33 PM
what a great story, you got some talent here....

skweezme
02-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Poolman2

"...early story about the wife's girl friend, who lured the husband over to her house with the subterfuge of male honeydoos when she actually wanted to develop and practice ballbusting in all of its wonderful forms on him.." sequel?

Please remind me. I've got a few unfinished stories scattered around. Sometimes they just don't take off.

:)

poolman2
02-11-2007, 12:44 AM
skweezme,

Hi!

The early story to which I referred is this:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2231&highlight=skweezme

In a later post, IIRC you said or suggested that it was based on a true story in which Sandra had later ballbusting sessions and that you might write a sequel based on those experiences.

I guess it doesn't really matter whether it was was based on a real experience (although it would be really hot if it were), but I'd love to read such a story of your later sessions with her. And if your wife joined in the fun, it would be even hotter.

Thanks for your great erotically charged stories. :ibow4u:

poolman2

poolman2
02-11-2007, 12:45 AM
skweezme,

Hi!

The early story to which I referred is this:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2231&highlight=skweezme

In a later post, IIRC you suggested that it was based on a true story in which Sandra had later ballbusting sessions and that you might write a sequel based on those experiences.

I guess it doesn't really matter whether it was was based on a real experience (although it would be really hot if it were), but I'd love to read such a story of your later sessions with her. And if your wife joined in the fun, it would be even hotter.

Thanks for your great erotically charged stories. :ibow4u:

poolman2

skweezme
02-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks poolman2! OK, I know the story you meant (thanks for the link/reminder). There will be an update :) but it's/I'm not ready yet :bananawin .

poolman2
02-11-2007, 11:44 PM
skweezme,

Thanks. We'll be looking forward to it.

poolman2

Quiet
02-13-2007, 05:55 AM
Terrific stories, Thanks!

SteerMe
02-20-2007, 06:21 AM
Much enjoyed.
Now to read the rest of your work...:ibow4u:

gary198
02-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Thanks poolman2! OK, I know the story you meant (thanks for the link/reminder). There will be an update :) but it's/I'm not ready yet :bananawin .

Is it ready yet? I can HARDly wait.

wert03079
02-23-2007, 12:57 PM
[great story!!!!!!!

Benny12
02-23-2007, 06:49 PM
AWESOME STORY!!!! Wow, it just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the awesome work! :jumpsmile