PDA

View Full Version : hurts so bad

clack013
01-16-2007, 03:58 PM
never been kicked in the balls. But I have hit myself with a tennis ball in a sock and it hurt so bad I couldn't even stand it. I am thinking about trying a kick sometime soon but am worried if I can take it. I don't want to get sick or something. How bad did it hurt on your first kick and was it what you expected?

clack013
01-16-2007, 05:02 PM
also any girls on the forum...have you ever made a guy sick from kicking them in the balls? how easy is it to incapacitate a guy?

mostsleek
01-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Well I was in the same boat as you. When I first got into ballbusting and tried in on myself, I thought I was going to die. It was so painfull, just a little tap was very painfull. However, I recently went to my first ballbusting session with a mistress, I explained that this was my first time and we went forward. Well it did hurt...but not as much as when I did on myself. She did kicking, kneeing and punching. I did have fun, and will more then likely do it again.

clack013
01-16-2007, 09:19 PM
how hard would you say she kicked you? I dont want to be kicked hard enough to be injured but I want to be rolling on the floor. Did the knees hurt worse than the kicks? what about anything from the back? I hear that hurts the worst. Its hard to hit yourself in the balls but it is good to hear that is more painful than actually taking a kick because I thought it was the other way around and I was getting worried.

Darmando
01-17-2007, 06:50 AM
Clack013 -- of course it hurts A LOT. But hitting yourself the way you described is sort of like hitting your thumb with a hammer to see if it hurts. You know it's going to before you even do it, and the context is all wrong.
It's only because I had my earlier experience with real femdom that I can still squeeze or wrack myself until I cum without ever touching my penis. I have so many great memories to look back on. A female takes you to a place you just can't go by yourself. The smell of her as she sits on your face working on your balls, the helplessness as you pull against the bonds - you will probably need them when it gets really intense no matter how much you want to submit without being tied down, The whole experience takes you to a place where the pain becomes delicious even though it's intense. It hurts soooo much better than self experience ever will. I learned that when I was 14 and I've never changed my mind about it.

penaltykicked
01-17-2007, 12:47 PM
I to was curious about ballbusting I slowly introduced my wife to the idea at first she would lay back on the bed with me standing at the edge and she would sort of flutter kick my balls lightly but repeatedly over the last couple o years she has carried it to a level that I never imagined. She loves to sneak up behind me and punch or kick or grab n squeeze me nuts. when I get out of the shower she is there waiting to punt her barefoot into my sac, she makes me hold my hands behind my back and if I try to block her she kicks me harder. she has also progressed into torturing my cock with many different ways if you want to here more but her ball tortures have never made me ill or caused any permanent damage I will tell more of her ways if anyone interested but I must warn you the other day she told me she would leave me if she could no longer own my balls:bananad:

mostsleek
01-17-2007, 09:21 PM
I am not saying that it did not hurt...but I guess that is the thrill of it all. We did talk before we started, and I explained that this was my first time. She said that she would start our easy see how I could take it. I would have to say that the kicking seemed to hurt more...but both were equally "worth it". She did not do anything from behind, I guess that she wanted to keep everything in front of me for the first time.

agnetha
01-18-2007, 06:34 AM
Hello,

I'm glad you enjoyed your session, so many men would look but not take the step you did.

And yes, the shock and the pain from a kick can make a man sick, I think that you knew that already. From a sexual bb point of view there would be no point. :(

As to how much can a bloke take, I would say that it varies each session but that it increases over time due partly to the shock diminishing, and his knowing that there will be more to the experience. I'm sure that there is a not-giving-in thing going on too.
I think his excitement lies in not knowing how far I will go or how long I will take, and my fun is in taking him further into pleasure/pain than he knows, keeping him there and then releasing him. ;)

Aggie x