PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting techniques

dark_herc
01-17-2007, 07:12 PM
what is your prefered technique for ballbusting, is it front kicks, kicks from behind, squeezing, punching, stomping, or something diffrent? What makes this technique your favorite and why? and if you were to make someone bust you, either by asking them or just makeing them do it out of you annoying them in some way? i would be happy to hear all kinds of responces to your favorite types of ballbusting.

skipperbob
01-18-2007, 09:38 AM
My favorite kick without a doubt is with the top of the foot. Toes are arched down and the broad instep is used to catch the balls flush with a satisfying splat!:jumpsmile Front kicks are great but love kick from behind with me bent over, my balls just hanging there waiting for the smack of her foot!:loveeyes I think using the top of the foot works best because unlike trying to use the toe or the ball of the foot, even if the kick is not perfectly aimed, it will still contact the target with terrific results!:wooow The wonderful sound that you get when a broad instep smacks up flush against the swollen genitals of a man is just an added bonus!:thumbup

silvia_lati
01-18-2007, 11:55 AM
:machine::machine::machine::machine::machine:

KinkyWinky
01-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Unexpected kicks and grabs from behind :)

adam_8623
01-18-2007, 12:45 PM
i like all types of kicks,grabs,knees.as long as it can give me pain

anton_bos
01-21-2007, 01:19 PM
for me it's knees and graps!

That's why i love to wrestle with women! During wrestling any girl will try to either knee or hit you in the balls..:jumpsmile

sumguy321
01-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Unexpected anything

iron horse
01-21-2007, 10:06 PM
First, I think the best situations are where the girl is clothed and gorgeous, but the guy is completely naked - shows hierarchy of her superiority of his inferiority, and, she can look at his balls and target them easily. For those of us watching, it also evidences a full a real kick into his balls.

I agree with skipperbob's technique. However, I prefer it when there are multiple girls present that can gang up on him. One in back to hold his arms behind him thus denying him the ability to cover his balls while concurrently ******* him to stand facing the other girl in front with his penis and balls prominently positioned right in front of her thus allowing her an easy, fast and hard kick directly into them. I like to see it where one girls positions his balls to allow the other to strike fast and easily - now that's teamwork! It's awesome to see them team up doing that with a successful and hard blow into his balls followed by his agony and moans and their laughter of victory of the setup while they high-five to each other.

And I particularly like it when there is yet a third and forth girl to help such that when he is ordered to spread his legs and doesn't, they can forcefully spread them to allow the girl in front to easily access his balls with a hard kick.

The following are some great examples of this. I particularly like the faces of beautiful Katja and Angel on the first two pics, their big smiles show just how much they enjoy kicking him in his balls this way. :Baahaha:

freedom9000
01-24-2007, 04:50 PM
I like an angry grab from the front while she's looking you in the eyes.

Hotdog
01-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Tie rope around his balls sack(no underwear) before you go out to dinner with rope protruding out of pants & pull away in car, diner, etc.

experiment
01-25-2007, 05:51 PM
I would have to say there are many favorite ways to be ball busted. Punching is high on the list.

Squezzing or compression is a favorite. This can be by wrapping the trapped testicle in an ACE bandage, or in a humbler type device. If your partner is available, hand squeezing is a real turn on and gets the excitement level up.

As to the reason for it all comes down to the stimilation produced prior to ejaculation. One the ejaculation it is just pain.

s0me0ne
01-26-2007, 05:17 AM
my favorit is definetly the knee !!!:bananajum

skipperbob
01-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Isn't it amazing the variety of ways we enjoy being busted!:jumpsmile I don't care for squeezing or trampling or binding, just good old kicks for me:wooow but everyone has such a different view on what they like, how they want it done, how they are dressed, types of shoes etc... but it all comes down to the same thing in the end.:iluvu: I never really appreciated the vast scope of our fetish until getting on this forum:thumbup At least I know I'm not the only one who enjoys an ebony goddess kicking my privates into mush with her beautiful bare feet!:bananajum

bouncingballs
01-26-2007, 06:11 PM
It really is interesting how many different ways that it can be done. Guess that is why they are just hanging there.:jumpsmile

My favorite is a hit from the front in the fashion of an underhanded volleyball serve. Get to look the girl in the eye. Makes the anticipation much greater. After that I'd say a kick from behind while down on all fours. That really gets my attention.

FunTimes
01-28-2007, 03:03 PM
By far my favorite is as follows: she scoops the balls into the sack squeezing the sake under the balls trapping them with one hand, and spanks or slapps my balls repeatedly with the other hand. Same cicumstance using a crop is sometimes nice, though a little stingy.

I have a tight sack, so my balls have to be tied off or trapped in a fist for a good bust. :o

I'm not man enough for kicks, I have to stick to hand welded implements. :thumbup

RedRacer
01-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Barefoot from behind and bent over naked!

Benny12
01-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Kick or knee while looking you right in the eyes.

Typhon
01-31-2007, 02:39 PM
KNEE FTW closer and more personal

raoel
02-18-2007, 06:27 AM
There are several methods which I enjoy.
I should be naked and not able to defend myself, hands bound behind my back or above my head.
This is the minimum.
It is even better when there is a spreader bar between my feet or when my feet are spread wide apart by ropes.
I like it when I am bound that way in the middle of a room so that my balls can be busted from the front and from the back.
I like been busted from the back because you can not see it coming.
Also a blindfold is fun.
Being placed in a low stockade or bound over a table which ****** the back horizontal and with the legs spread far apart to make my balls very accessable is also a favourite position.
I like to be kicked and also to be grabbed and squeezed hard and a combination of kicking and hard grabbing and squeezing is superb.
An other position is bound on my back and being ****** to eat pussy while my balls are slapped, grabbed and squeezed.

A thing that I would like to try is having my balls bound so that they are restricted from bouncing away by the impact.
Does someone have experience with that?

Enjoy,

raoel

Snakelinux
02-19-2007, 04:53 PM
A thing that I would like to try is having my balls bound so that they are restricted from bouncing away by the impact.
Does someone have experience with that?

I have had that problem as well because my balls bounce everywhere and it takes several kicks to get one good kick. I use a rubber band around my balls. Some people may not like this idea because it sounds too much like putting a condom on or some other gadget around their privates. It works well until I try to take it off (pubic hair gets in the way).

It is best to take the rubber band off after a few hours since it slows down circulation or maybe you like it like that. Wrapping a rubber band twice may not be enough. I have had my balls shoot out of the rubber band's grip. Sometimes it takes 3 or for 4 wrap arounds. Remember, the tighter it is the faster your balls will lose circulation. In short, a rubber band is the best tool I have found for holding my balls still.

Quiet
02-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Try the small bands that are used to keep lobster claws closed, or a couple of turns with a small size vegetable band (celery). A little lube will allow the bands to get nice and tight and make them less painful to remove (if that's what you want) You can band each ball saparately and then the whole sack. I think that a couple of hours might cause a problem, 20-30 minutes is probably safer.

jake68
02-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Me standing and naked,the woman clothed and barefoot..hard kick with the top part of her foot just back from the toes...can't beat it:) or of course same position but the woman uses her knee.

jake68

vam2007
02-27-2007, 06:53 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bb_manila/spnew/view/59f5?i=30

raoel
03-17-2007, 08:25 PM
I have had that problem as well because my balls bounce everywhere and it takes several kicks to get one good kick. I use a rubber band around my balls. Some people may not like this idea because it sounds too much like putting a condom on or some other gadget around their privates. It works well until I try to take it off (pubic hair gets in the way).

It is best to take the rubber band off after a few hours since it slows down circulation or maybe you like it like that. Wrapping a rubber band twice may not be enough. I have had my balls shoot out of the rubber band's grip. Sometimes it takes 3 or for 4 wrap arounds. Remember, the tighter it is the faster your balls will lose circulation. In short, a rubber band is the best tool I have found for holding my balls still.

I tried it but found that my balls bound with a rubber band still have quite a lot of room to bounce up and down.
By pulling my penis up (clamp and a tight tope around my neck) the bound balls also move up and the room for bouncing is reduced, making the kicks a lot more effective.

raoel

Gabriele
03-18-2007, 01:14 PM
barefoot backkick

JockMe
03-18-2007, 02:24 PM
I like it when a woman kicks me while I'm on my knees wearing a jock. Barefoot is okay, but a pair of heels is best. I like it when she uses the top of her foot/toes.

alcopops
03-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Tie the sack tight with a bit of string (or elastic band), and then made to lie down and then spanked hard with a shoe. Hands tied up behind me, and my legs tied open, a few hard smacks and I'm writhing in agony.

slave_Robbert
03-30-2007, 12:32 AM
i prefer slow building pain to the instant pain of a kick. Furthermore i do not want to tire a Domme. Therefore, my prefered way is a ballbuster device. Put on the scrotum, turn the screws and make me scream in agony (and get aroused in the process). i think squeezing is for me the next big thing.

dark_herc
03-30-2007, 01:50 AM
thanks everybody. im going to run these by my fiance and see if she is up for them, keep them up and thanks again

tomothy
04-01-2007, 12:19 PM
a cock and ball spreader keeps the boys from moving around...

experiment
04-02-2007, 01:43 PM
There are too many "favorite" ways to be ball busted to list.

I think squeezing by hand or in a humbler type device rates high.

Dropping heavy objects after trapping the testicles at the bottom of the scrotum. This can be a toilet seat of cover or an object.

Continually hitting the testicles with a solid object or a mallet, or a hard ball on a dowel.

Compressing the testicles in an ace bandage and restricting access to them so you can't remove it as the pain builds.

Just a few thoughts

MDM7275
04-04-2007, 02:46 PM
My favorite is to be pushed into a corner by a girl, have her put her hand on my shoulders look down and ram her knee into my nuts, but then keeps it positioned there and begins grinding them with the knee

pqrstuv
04-11-2007, 07:04 PM
The one I like the most is when the girl squeezes you from the front while smiling and looking directly into your eyes until you sink to your knees, where she proceeds to flatten you with the top of her foot. I did this with one of my korean friends in high school.

Thumper
04-14-2007, 01:44 AM
new poster long time lurker. sweet site ! My favotite activity is to have my nuts yanked down hard in rapid succession, with either one or both nuts yanked. Second fave is punching from front or behind. Ice play along with tied balls after twenty mins then punched of kicked slow then hard and fast.
Also like my sack stretched from the sides until it makes a noise like cardborad snapped by jerking it so it pops and sounds from the center of the sack. hell ain't ball busting a fun activity ?:o

dark_herc
04-23-2007, 09:41 PM
all these are great. me and my girl will love to do some of them

bill96412
06-15-2007, 02:28 AM
Reverse cowgirl.
I am totally at her mercy, and having the best of both worlds.

tlgibson54
06-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Reverse cowgirl.
I am totally at her mercy, and having the best of both worlds.

Reverse cowgirl totally rocks for pulling and squeezing. And the view is great, too!

whackhead
06-16-2007, 12:09 AM
I'd really like to know what the girls of Femaledom's favourite busting is, like Amanda and Angel... Anyone else?

corradoasso
06-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Big kick from behind with stocking and me on all fours!!! WOW :jumpsmile

abcqwerty
06-17-2007, 06:08 PM
i like when she is on her knees and uppercuts my balls

jacobmoseley
06-19-2007, 12:47 PM
has to be a grab from behind

teenguy
06-19-2007, 09:14 PM
yeah the uppercut from her knees is the best

name
06-21-2007, 12:25 AM
barefoot foot from front and back my fav.

revcom333
06-21-2007, 04:04 PM
I've always thought a girl using a cricket bat to wack 'em is a turn on.

"HOWZAT!"

ginnywerth
06-21-2007, 10:45 PM
I've always thought a girl using a cricket bat to wack 'em is a turn on.

"HOWZAT!"
Has anybody ever done that to you? Wouldn't that be dangerous beyond any sane limits?

nevyn292
06-25-2007, 07:34 AM
guess for me it would be kneeing and squeezing:bananad:

Dude
07-02-2007, 07:01 AM
I like kicks from behind, grabs from behind, punches from behind.
It's just addes sexyness if you can't see what's going on down there :p

but, I also like kicks and knee's from the front, so you can look at her eyes, and see that's she's trying to smash them flat :p

Hasta
07-02-2007, 12:58 PM
I like it best when they squeeze and spank with their hands.

Reverse cowgirl is a great idea but I've had trouble finding a girl who can....concentrate.

hjlover
07-10-2007, 07:54 AM
My favorite is a woman sitting on my face with her facing my balls and using a squeezing technique to make me a more motivated pussy eater.:iluvu:

jej18
07-12-2007, 03:19 PM
grabs are my favorite. perferablely from behind.

Busted Balz
07-14-2007, 09:35 PM
I like grabs and squeezes from behind too but I'll take 'em anyway I can get um.
:bananajum

Hortensio
07-14-2007, 10:14 PM
clothed female, naked helpless male, her knuckles squeezing his nuts like marbles to be shot.

Lily
07-14-2007, 11:59 PM
I like it best when they squeeze and spank with their hands.

Reverse cowgirl is a great idea but I've had trouble finding a girl who can....concentrate.
I love reverse cowgirl. What better way to bust him!

pippouus
07-15-2007, 03:06 AM
Kicks or knees, but the important thing about kicks are the shoes! I love sneakers and boots!:loveeyes

cutponies
07-16-2007, 05:19 PM
opps, posted in wrong thread. don't know how to delete

tyop
07-17-2007, 12:50 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Lil
07-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Both lying on our backs, my leg over his thigh with my heel playing with his nuts. Then whenever I feel like it I can give him a backkick and with the help of gravity and nowhere for them to escape to it's pretty effective. I love the way I can feel his body pulse with tension next to mine as I rack 'em... :D

juggalosnyder
07-22-2007, 09:11 PM
i love all types of busts. anyway the girl wants to hurt me, go ahead! :ibow4u:

brescic
07-23-2007, 04:35 AM
I like selfdefence ballbusting technic