PDA

View Full Version : Before The Torture

delpaso
01-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi all, bi guy here, new to this forum and my interest in this is intense but seemed to come out of blue from nowhere about five years ago.

From reading some other guys' posts, some have actual childhood memories of pre and adolescent days when in fact a female did suddenly grab them by the balls. I have no memories of such an incident, but who knows what female babysitters or even mother/aunts may have said, even teasingly, to me as young male toddler.

But for those of you women who did turn out to have this intense interests, one way or another in this part of the male's anatomy, do any of you have any early memories of first seeing boys or mens balls and having some kind of then -and -there reaction to them as something that could be grabbed, or even removed?

I don't mean it in a big deep psychoanalytical way which goes nowhere, or having to justify anything at all, just any actual memories of having some kind of instant reaction to them, balls?

Certainly it now seems to me their very wobbling and dangling and construction suggests they are supposed to be grabbed, pulled, and yes, maybe even cut off, like they are asking for it.

So am just curious if any of you recall any kind of instant reaction to them upon first consciously seeing them.

Thanks, and yes, wow, these pics are just too adictive, I can't get anything else done!