PDA

View Full Version : what happened to it

dark_herc
01-21-2007, 04:06 PM
what ever happened to bbstories.takethepitch.com i always loved that site and now its gone, i went to the archive once but i dont remember the site. if somebody could tell me that would be great. thanks

mostsleek
01-21-2007, 05:10 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20060503191024/http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/

I would suggest giving it a minute to load. If you try to click a link before it finishes loading, it might not work.

obdx
01-21-2007, 06:38 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20060503191024/http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/ Thank you. I have also looked some time for this page. :jumpsmile

dark_herc
01-21-2007, 07:49 PM
thank you, i have been going crazy looking for it. thank you again

silvia_lati
01-22-2007, 06:14 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20060503191024/http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/ Thank you. I have also looked some time for this page. :jumpsmile

noone wants translate few writes in italian?
:(

fittizzioh
01-23-2007, 08:35 AM
noone wants translate few writes in italian?
:(

Yeah just tell me which stories you would like to read! (Ps: i'll do it in my free time however, about 17:00 everyday, italian fuse :D )

silvia_lati
01-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah just tell me which stories you would like to read! (Ps: i'll do it in my free time however, about 17:00 everyday, italian fuse :D )

A Lesson in Subtraction

by Burst

Math was never my best subject. Even the simple stuff in elementary school gave me trouble so by 9th grade Algebra I was pretty much lost. Concentrating was hard, made even more difficult by my teacher, Mrs. Klein. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. 5'7", 120 lbs, long black hair, well tanned skin, toned body, and always wore silky blouses, short skirts, and high heels. She was absolutely...
"Are you paying attention?"
"What?"
"I asked you which numbers in this set are prime."
"Umm... 2, 4, 6..."
"Could you stay a few minutes after class?"
When the bell rang, I approached Mrs. Klein at her desk. She got right to the point.
"I've noticed you've been having difficulty in class lately. You've failed the last three tests, which puts you in danger of failing for the semester."
"I know, but it's just so hard. I don't understand..."
"It's ok," said Mrs. Klein. "I want to help. Perhaps some after school tutoring?"
"Okay."
"Wonderful. Be at my home at 4:00 this afternoon. 431 Burdeshaw St." Her home? Wow.
That afternoon, I flew over there, arriving at 3:40. I rang the bell several times, before Mrs. Klein finally answered. She was wet, wearing only a silky white robe that barely reached the top of her knees.
"You're early," she said.
"I'm sorry. Just eager to learn, I guess."
"That's ok," she said. "Come on in."� I walked in and sat down on the couch.
"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked. "A Coke?"
"Sure."
Mrs. Klein walked into the kitchen, returning moments later with Coke in hand. She held it out for me to take, but before I could grab it, the glass slipped from her hand, landing in my lap and splattering Coke everywhere.
"OH!" she exclaimed. "I am so sorry!" Mrs. Klein ran to the kitchen, grabbed some paper towels, and began wiping at my crotch with them, causing an instant and full erection.
"Your pants and shirt are soaked," she said. "I'm so sorry. I'll wash them for you. Let me have them."
"Just... take them off?" I asked nervously.
"I'll find something for you to put on," she said. "But yes, go ahead and get them off." I slowly took off my shirt and then my pants. Her eyes instantly locked on my crotch, making me blush, but also causing my hard-on to throb even more.
"Your underwear are soaked," she said. "I'd better wash them too. Take them off in the bathroom, while I find something for you to put on." I went to the bathroom and slipped off my underwear. A minute later, Mrs. Klein came to the door. I opened it a crack, and she tossed in a light blue very-worn barely knee-length bathrobe.
"Sorry, that's all I have," she said. "There haven't been any men's clothes in this house since my husband left last year... and I think you might be a little too masculine for one of my skirts. Hee, hee." I walked out and nervously handed her my wet underwear. She took them to the laundry room as I returned to the living room and sat down on the couch. Almost immediately, the robe fell open and my penis was exposed. I quickly put it back in and retied the belt. Seconds later, Mrs. Klein returned and sat down next to me on the couch.
"Well, let's get started," she said. "We can go over some basics first, then work some problems. Just read along with me for now." Mrs. Klein placed the Algebra book in her lap and opened it. As she read aloud, I stared at the pages... for a couple of seconds, then my eyes wandered down her beautiful tan legs. They were so firm and tone, I knew she must work out...
"So do you understand all that?"
"I'm... not sure."
"That's ok," she said. "Maybe reading it isn't the best way for you to learn. But I'll find something that motivates you. Let's set the book aside for a second." Mrs. Klein slid the book off her lap to the side, which caused her robe to fall open, exposing her bush. I couldn't help but to stare in awe and suddenly, my erection burst forth from my robe. Mrs. Klein gasped and covered herself, as I looked away, my face a burning red.
"I see what motivates you now," she said.
"I'm... so sorry," I said, almost hysterically. "I... I..."
"It's ok," she said. "Maybe we can use this... as long as it remains our little secret. Promise?"
"Yes ma'am," I said.� Mrs. Klein slipped her hand into my robe and began fondling my penis and testicles.
"Like that?" she asked.
"Yes ma'am," I said, blushing again.
"Well, you'll get more," she said, removing her hand. "When you learn Algebra. Now let's get started."� Mrs. Klein showed me how to work a few more problems, then asked me to work one on my own.
"That's correct," she said, as I finished my problem. Mrs. Klein lowered her head, and wrapped her lips around my penis, sucking it for just a few seconds before coming back up.
"Now let's work another," she said. I did the next problem.
"I'm sorry," she said. "That's not it." Mrs. Klein reached into my robe again, grabbed my balls, and began squeezing.
"AAAGGGHH!"
"That's what you get when you miss one," she said, releasing my nuts. "I think it's quite a motivator. Let's try another."� I worked another problem, and once again I was wrong. This time, she slapped my sack, causing me to double over in pain.
"You'd better start picking this up faster," she said. "That is, if you ever want to have children." I worked another problem. This time, I was correct. She pulled open her robe, exposing her breasts, and allowed me to suck them for a moment.
This is how it went for the next couple of weeks. Every afternoon, I'd come over and we'd work problems for about an hour. When I was wrong, she kicked, slapped, squeezed, and otherwise tortured my genitals. But when I was right, I was given handjobs, blowjobs, and allowed to pleasure her in many ways, although never with intercourse.
Finally, test time came. I did my work with confidence then took the paper to her desk.
"Come over after school," she whispered softly. "And I'll grade it."
That afternoon, I went to Mrs. Klein's house. As was the routine now, I went in, removed my clothes, put on my robe, and joined her in the living room. She was sitting on the couch, wearing only her robe and holding my paper. Next to her was a device I'd never seen before. Some kind of large vice-grips.
"Time for the moment of truth," she said. "Take off your robe." I slipped off the robe and walked over to Mrs. Klein. She guided me to the vice grips, and slipped my testicles inside.
"What are you doing?!" I asked.
"As you know, if you miss 20 questions on this test, you fail," she said. "So I've calibrated these vice grips mathematically, so on the 20th turn, the pressure will be enough to rupture your testicles."
"WHAT?!" I screamed. "NO!"
"Don't think you'll pass?" she asked. "If you're not confident, I'll release you... but then, you won't get your reward if you pass."
"Reward?" I asked.
"Oh yes," she said, seductively. "Hot sweaty sex, pure and simple. Your throbbing cock thrusting in and out of my wet hot pussy... till you fill me with your sweet young cum. Would you like that?"
"Yes ma'am," I said, now fully erect, despite my balls being in the vice.
"Good," she said. "Let's begin." Mrs. Klein began grading my paper. The first problem I missed was #7. As she marked it in red, she gave the wheel on the vice grips a turn, causing an increase in pressure to my balls. It didn't really hurt... yet. By the tenth twist, I was standing there in agony.
"You're not doing as well as I thought," she sighed. "You know who you remind me of?"
"Who?" I asked, whimpering.
"Oops... missed two more," she said.� She gave the wheel two more twists.
"AGGGHH!" I groaned.
"As I was saying, you remind me of my ex-husband." She gave the wheel another twist.
"He was always a dense one..." She twisted it again.
"He never listened to me. No matter how many times I explained something, he just didn't get it."� Mrs. Klein twisted the wheel two more times.
"Nope, he never cared what I had to say. To him, I was just a hot body..." Mrs. Klein twisted the wheel for the 17th time.
"He didn't care that I had an IQ of nearly 180, or that I had a master's degree... oh no. All he cared about was sex!"
"Mrs. Klein," I groaned. "Please... UUUGHH! Stop!"
"That's the only way I could communicate with him," she said, twisting the wheel again. "I wanted to ******** him, just to see if it made him any smarter." She turned the wheel for the 19th time, and I squealed in agony. My balls were practically flat, and I could tell they were ready to pop.
"It'll be interesting to see if you make better grades after I bust your fucking nuts" she growled. "I... hmmm... seems you only missed 19."
"Thank God," I groaned.
"Oh wait," she said with a sadistic smile. "You forgot to show your work on #39. That's means you lose another two... and I'm not just talking about points!" Mrs. Klein had an evil gleeful look on her face as she gave the wheel a final twist.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as my testicles popped.
Mrs. Klein released me from the grips and I fell to the floor, where I lay writhing in agony. She laughed triumphantly and began kicking at what was left of my manhood. Then the whole world went black.

dark_herc
01-23-2007, 03:37 PM
that story is one of my fav's, i just loved reading that again

silvia_lati
01-24-2007, 06:24 AM
that story is one of my fav's, i just loved reading that again

instead i'm waiting for a translation :(

leapfrog
01-24-2007, 12:10 PM
Great Ball Busting story! Who doesn't remember at least one teacher who looked really hot? One that you would have really liked to have done something with. Reminds me of the news story a while back about the female teacher in Washington State. There was a more recent incident like that, but I don't recall either teacher's name.

Sockmess
01-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the find... I thought i only had that problem.

fittizzioh
01-25-2007, 07:49 PM
instead i'm waiting for a translation :(

Here it is! (Warning: It's just the first part! I tried to keep the translation as close to the original as i could! Ma perchè te lo dico in inglese?)

Lezione di sottrazioni
by Burst

La matematica non è mai stata la mia materia preferita. Anche le cose più semplici alle elementari mi davano problemi, così
ero praticamente perduto in algebra al nono anno *il sistema scolastico americano è diverso!*. Concentrarsi era difficile,
ma era reso ancora più difficile dalla mia insegnante, Miss Klein. Era la donna più bella che avessi mai visto. Alta un metro
e settanta, circa 55 chili, lunghi capelli neri, pelle ben abbronzata, corpo tonico, indossava sempre bluse di seta, gonne corte e
tacchi alti. Era assolutamente...
"Ma mi stai ascoltando?"
"Come?"
"Ho chiesto quali tra questi sono numeri primi"
"Uhm... 2, 4, 6..."
"Potresti restare qualche minuto dopo le lezioni?"
Quando suonò la campanella, mi avvicinai a Miss Klein, seduta alla cattedra. Lei andò subito al dunque.
"Ho notato che hai avuto qualche difficoltà in classe ultimamente. Sei stato insufficiente negli ultimi tre compiti, il che
ti pone a rischio di non passare il semestre."
"Lo so ma è così difficile. Io non capisco..."
"Non preoccuparti," disse Miss Klein. "Io voglio aiutarti. Forse qualche ripetizione dopo la scuola?"
"OK"
"Magnifico. Vieni a casa mia alle 4 oggi pomeriggio. 431 Burdeshaw Street." Casa sua? Mitico!
Quel pomeriggio volai a casa sua, arrivando alle 3:40. Suonai il campanello diverse volte prima che Miss Klein rispondesse.
Era bagnata, indossava solo una vestaglia di seta bianca che a malapena reggiungeva le ginocchia.
"E' un po' presto" disse.
"Mi scusi. E' solo l'ansia di imparare, credo."
"Non preoccuparti" disse. "Entra." Entrai e mi sedetti sul divano.
"Posso offrirti qualcosa da bere?" chiese. "Una coca?"
"Certo"
Miss Klein andò in cucina e tornò un momento dopo con una coca. Me la tese, ma prima che potessi prenderlo il bicchiere di vetro
scivolò dalla sua mano, atterrandomi addosso e schizzando coca ovunque.
"Oh!" esclamò. "Mi dispiace tanto!" Miss Klein corse in cucina, prese dei tovaglioli di carta e iniziò a strofinarle il
cavallo dei miei pantaloni, causandomi una istantanea e completa erezione.
"I tuoi pantaloni e la maglietta sono zuppi" disse. "Mi dispiace tanto. Te li laverò. Dammeli."
"Dovrei... togliermeli?" Chiesi, non senza nervosismo.
"Ti troverò qualcosa da mettere" disse. "Ma si, levali e dammeli." Lentamente mi levai la maglietta e i pantaloni.
Il suo sguardo si fermò subito sulle mie mutande, facendomi arrossire, ma anche facendo aumentare la mia erezione.
"Anche le mutande sono zuppe" disse. "Sarebbe meglio se lavassi anche quelle. Levatele nel bagno mentre ti cerco qualcosa da metterti."
Andai in bagno e mi sfilai le mutande. Un minuto dopo Miss Klein si avvicinò alla porta. La aprii di poco, e lei lanciò dentro una vestaglia
azzurra, molto consumata, che mi arrivava appena alle ginocchia.
"Scusa, ma è tutto quello che ho" disse. "Non ci sono stati vestiti maschili in questa casa da quando mio marito se n'è andato l'altr'anno...
e penso che tu sia un po' troppo mascolino per una delle mie gonne. Hehe." Uscii e le tesi nervosamente le mie mutande.
Lei le portò nell'altra stanza mentre io tornai in soggiorno e mi sedetti sul divano. Quasi subito la vestaglia si aprì e il mio
pene fu esposto. Rapidamente mi coprii ed allacciai la cintura della vestaglia. Qualche secondo dopo Miss Klein tornò e si sedette
di fianco a me sul divano.
"Bene, iniziamo" disse. "Innanzitutto ripetiamo le basi, poi lavoreremo su alcuni problemi. Per ora leggi insieme a me."
Miss Klein si mise il libro di algebra in grembo e lo aprì. Mentre leggeva ad alta voce, io fissai le pagine... per un paio di secondi,
poi i miei occhi scesero sulle sue gambe abbronzate. Erano così statuarie e toniche, sapevo che doveva allenarsi parecchio...
"Hai capito tutto?"
"Io... non ne sono sicuro"
"Va bene" disse. "Forse leggere non è il modo migliore di imparare per te. Ma trverò qualcosa che saprà motivarti.
Spostiamo il libro per un attimo" Miss Klein scostò il libro e lo mise di fianco, facendo aprire la sua vestaglia e mostrandomi
le sue parti intime. La fissai incantato ed improvvisamente la mia erezione proruppe oltre la mia vestaglia. Miss Klein sussultò
e si coprì. Io mi girai, col volto completamente rosso.
"Ho capito cosa potrebbe motivarti" disse.
"Io... mi dispiace!" dissi, quasi isterico. "Io... io..."
"Va tutto bene" disse. "Forse possiamo usare questa cosa... finchè la manterremo segreta. Me lo prometti?"
"Sissignora" risposi. Miss Klein introdusse la sua mano sotto la mia vestaglia ed iniziò a toccarmi il pene ed i testicoli.
"Così?" chiese.
"Sissignora!" risposi, arrossendo di nuovo.
"Bene. Continuerò..." disse, ritraendo la mano "...quando imparerai l'algebra. Iniziamo." Miss Klein mi mostrò come risolvere alcuni problemi,
poi mi chiese di risolverne uno da solo.
"Giusto!" disse, appena lo risolsi. Miss Klein abbassò la mano e serrò le sue labbra attorno al mio pene, succhiandolo solo per qualche secondo
prima di rialzarsi.
"Adesso un altro" disse. Risolsi un altro problema.
"Mi spiace." disse. "Non va bene." Miss Klein infilò di nuovo la mano nella mia vestaglia, mi afferrò le palle, e iniziò a strizzare.
"AAAGGGHHH!!!"
"Questo succede se sbagli," disse, lasciandomi le palle. "Penso sia un ottimo incentivo. Prova ancora."
Feci un altro problema, sbagliando di nuovo. Questa volta mi diede uno schiaffo sulle palle, facendomi piegare dal dolore.
"Sarà meglio che tu risolva in fretta il prossimo" disse. "Sempre se vorrai avere figli." Lavorai
al problema successivo. Questa volta era corretto! Lei si aprì la vestaglia, mostrandomi il seno, e mi permise di
succhiarglielo per un momento.

Soon the second half!

fittizzioh
01-26-2007, 04:01 AM
Here it is! There was a word game I could not translate (in italian you can lose your testicles, but not a class test! We use a different verb! However... why am i explaining this in english again?)

->
Andò avanti così per un paio di settimane. Tutti i pomeriggi andavo da lei e risolvevo problemi per circa un'ora.
Quando sbagliavo mi calciava, schiaffeggiava, strizzava i genitali o li torturava in altre maniere. Ma quando
indovinavo ero premiato con pompini, masturbazione e il permesso di soddisfarla in vari modi, anche se mai con un rapporto sessuale.
Infine venne il giorno del compito. Svolsi i problemi con sicurezza e poi portai il foglio alla cattedra.
"Dopo la scuola vieni a casa" sussurrò dolcemente. "E lo correggerò".
Quel pomeriggio andai a casa di Miss Klein. Come al solito, entrai, mi spogliai e mi misi la vestaglia, raggiungendola nel soggiorno.
Lei era seduta sul divano, indossando solo la sua vestaglia e con in mano il mio compito. Di fianco a lei c'era un attrezzo mai visto prima.
Una specie di morsa gigante. "E' il momento della verità" disse. "Levati la vestaglia." Mi sfilai la vestaglia e raggiunsi Miss Klein.
Lei mi guidò verso la morsa e vi infilò dentro i miei testicoli.
"Che sta facendo?" chiesi.
"Come sai, se sbagli 20 domande su questo compito, sei insufficiente" disse. "Quindi ho calibrato questa morsa matematicamente, in modo
che al ventesimo avvitamento la pressione sia sufficiente per farti scoppiare i testicoli."
"Cosa?" urlai. "NO!"
"Non credi di essere sufficiente?" mi chiese. "Se non te la senti, ti libero... ma poi non avrai la ricompensa se sei sufficiente!"
"Ricompensa?" chiesi.
"Si" disse seducente. "Sesso caldo e sudato, puro e semplice. Il tuo cazzo pulsante che entra ed esce dalla mia passera calda e bagnata...
finchè mi riempirai con il tuo dolce e giovane sperma. Ti piacerebbe?"
"Sissignora" risposi, con una mezza erezione, nonostante le mie palle fossero intrappolate nella morsa.
"Bene" disse. "Iniziamo." Miss Klein iniziò a correggere il mio compito. Il primo problema sbagliato fu il 7. Appena segnò con la penna rossa
l'errore, diede un giro alla leva della morsa, incrementando la pressione sulle mie palle. Non faceva male... ancora. Alla decima girata ero in agonia.
"Non sei andato bene come speravo" sospirò. "Sai chi mi ricordi?"
"Chi?" chiesi, mugolando.
"Ops... hai fatto altri due errori" disse, girando due volte la leva.
"AGGGH!"
"Come dicevo, mi ricordi il mio ex marito." Diede un altro giro di leva.
"E' sempre stato un tipo cocciuto" disse, girando ancora.
"Non mi ascoltava mai. Non importava quante volte gli spiegassi qualcosa, lui non capiva." Miss Klein
girò la leva altre due volte.
"Niente, non si interessava affatto di quel che dicevo. Per lui avevo solo un bel fisico..." Miss Klein diede la 17esima girata alla leva.
"Non gli interessava che avessi un quoziente intellettivo vicino a 180 o il mio master dopo la laurea... oh no. Tutto quello che gli interessava
era il sesso!"
"Miss Klein" gemetti "Per favore... UUGHHH! Fermatevi!"
"Era l'unico modo per comunicare con lui" disse, girando ancora la leva. "Volevo castrarlo solo per vedere se sarebbe diventato più intelligente."
Girò la ruota per la 19esima volta, ed io mi contorsi in agonia. Le mie palle erano quasi schiacciate, e credo proprio che stessero quasi per scoppiare.
"Sarà interessante vedere se avrai voti migliori dopo che ti avrò schiacciato i tuoi schifosi coglioni" ringhiò.
"Io... hmmm... sembra che tu ne abbia fatto 19 errori".
"Grazie a dio" dissi.
"Oh aspetta," disse, con un sorriso sadico "Hai dimenticato di scrivere la risposta in fondo al quesito 39. Questo significa che hai fallito non una,
ma due volte... proprio come le palle che stai per perdere!" (*<- gioco di parole intraducibile col verbo "to lose", l'ho adattato!*)
Miss Klein aveva un sorriso malvagio sulle labbra mentre dava l'ultima girata alla leva.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" urlai mentre i miei testicoli esplodevano.
Miss Klein mi liberò dalla morsa e io caddi a terra, dove rimasi torturato dall'agonia. Rise trionfante ed iniziò a prendermi a calci
sui miei coglioni, ormai distrutti. Poi tutto divenne nero.

Ok Silvia, now you just have to thank me squeezing my balls. Or, if it took me too much time for the translation, then squeeze my balls to punish me!!

silvia_lati
01-26-2007, 04:40 AM
Here it is! There was a word game I could not translate (in italian you can lose your testicles, but not a class test! We use a different verb! However... why am i explaining this in english again?)

Ok Silvia, now you just have to thank me squeezing my balls. Or, if it took me too much time for the translation, then squeeze my balls to punish me!!

hehe... infact i don't know why you continue to explain you translation with english words :)

then... mmm... first i have to check if you did few mistakes in translation...

:D

BBTex
01-26-2007, 08:04 PM
I would like to know what happened to pages.prodigy.net/abelg

that was one of the best story sites, it went down (changed to that stupid page) maybe a month ago??

and the Internet Archive doesn't have a very up to date version of the site :cussing:

fittizzioh
01-27-2007, 06:57 AM
I would like to know what happened to pages.prodigy.net/abelg

that was one of the best story sites, it went down (changed to that stupid page) maybe a month ago??

and the Internet Archive doesn't have a very up to date version of the site

I surfed pages.prodigy.net/abelg and i noticed there is a "write me" link under every bible pass. Just write the author and ask him the story/ies!!

Sockmess
01-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Do you have a link to the archive page of pages.prodigy.net/abelg.

you said it wasn't very up to date, but i never knew of that site before so the classic stuff would be new enough for me.

Tried looking on the archive myself, but all i get is a Bad Gateway error.

BBTex
01-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Yes, I guess the archive is down for a little.

It was one of the best story sites ever, many great stories. I remembered the name of this story (one of the best ones on the site) (I was trying to think of the name for the past half hour and it finally popped into my head)

Track Team Terror. I googled it and got this (thank goodness I remembered or else it would've been lost in time lol)

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:wA5VySFiRGEJ:pages.prodigy.net/gomezabel/stories1/darrio.htm+&#37;22track+team+terror%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

You can also type pages.prodigy.net/abelg into google and get some cached stories (but it is not all of them :( just some)

http://www.google.com/search?q=+%22pages+prodigy+net+abelg%22&num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&filter=0

Sockmess
01-29-2007, 12:07 PM
thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
It seems this mostly deals with a foot fetish though...

BBTex
01-30-2007, 06:42 AM
heres the link to the archive

http://web.archive.org/web/20060428001737/pages.prodigy.net/abelg/

and yes, it is mostly a foot fetish site

there are many great stories though that were on there but the archive doesn't get (since it is a backup from May 14, 2006), there were many great ones submitted since then.