PDA

View Full Version : self busting fear

dark_herc
01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
i like to experience the fun of self busting but dont want to go to far and damage my balls. what would a damaging blow be like and how much weight do you think an avarage set of balls could withstand before something happens. and some tips about how you do it would be awesome.

ron25
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
i like to experience the fun of self busting but dont want to go to far and damage my balls. what would a damaging blow be like and how much weight do you think an avarage set of balls could withstand before something happens. and some tips about how you do it would be awesome.

Well, your concern is certainly justified. There is a self busting post here already that may answer some of your questions. I'd suggest starting easy & build up. My first method that really hurt & one that I still use sometimes is to put a tennis ball or something in a long sock & swing it a round your waist. Hold your legs together to make a good target for your balls. Give a good swing, the ball will whip around your waist & hit something. If it smacks your balls you will know it! Start easy then give it a good swing. Have fun! (do this nude)
My favorite method: I have a 3 foot long tube slightly wider than a pool ball. While nude, I hold the tube over my balls in my lap, legs together & drop the ball. It really hurts! If I really want to punish my balls, I place them on a desktop or other hard surface & drop the ball. ooooowwwwwww!!! The longer the tube, the more pain. The more drops, the more pain. You can drop it on your penis too.
Make a game of it. Count the number of bare breasts in a posting or something & give your nuts that many whacks.
Good luck!

Snakelinux
01-24-2007, 05:35 PM

As a general rule: if you don't want to hurt your balls stay below 60lbs or more accurately 245 newtons of force. You can try putting something in a sock then swing it against your balls, which is commonly done by ballbusters. Also you can use a table and put weights on your testicles.

Don't use a machine or motorized vehicle. Bad things can happen. There was this guy who got the Darwin award for attaching a cord around his testicles while on a bridge and he let the other end of the cord dangle out in front of the bridge. A truck came by and the cord got stuck on the vehicle. Anyway, don't use anything over 60lbs if you are afraid of hurting yourself.

Don't use anything sharp even paper can cause deep cuts and a bloody mess. The scrotum is not as thick as the rest of your skin.

Don't put potentially toxic chemicals on your balls. Besides all that there is no way you are going to hurt yourself. At most your balls might be a little sensitive to pain for a few days. I think most ballbusters are surprised at how resilient the testicles really are.

As long as the pain goes away in a couple seconds (or at most a couple minutes) you have not seriously hurt yourself.
Good luck!

Keo77
03-10-2007, 01:53 PM
After reading this post on self busting & what the best techniques and tools for the job are for getting highly satisfying results, an idea sprang to mind for what would be the most authentic and realistic self bust for the single man looking for a way to fufill his BB requirements.

Before i proceed with this post though, i should point out one potential downside to this plan which may deter some people to try this technique out: IT WOULD IN MOST PROBABILTY COST A HIGH AMOUNT OF FUNDING TO PURCHASE THE REQUIRED EQUIPMENT NECESSARY!!!,:( however if you're loaded and appreciate erotic works of art you might be tempted to try out my theory.

I was watching a program which airs regulary on UK cable tv last nite called Sexecretary which report on new sex & fetish scene news. The other night when i was watching, a report came up on a new sex toy name Real Doll.

For anyone who has never heard of Real Doll, they are basically a extremely high quality sex doll constructed on silicone & real human hair and are produced with absolute perfection to detail. Honestly these dolls are quite incredibly life like:p.

Anyway, being quite impressed at the quality of these dolls i decided to check out their website www.realdoll.com & was very impress. Then something sprang to mind.

If you had the cash to purchase one of these doll & was in need of some self bust equipment, you could order a Real Doll and put one to use.

Real Dolls are manufactured to look as realistic as possible (which trust me they are breathtakingly realistic!) and are crafted to be the same size and weight of a healthy and curvaceous women.

In theory, you could use a Real Doll for self busting dressed in lingerie and heels. Just prop her up in a standing position using something to support her body weight, get on your knees standing her in front of you, then use something as prop to swing her foot back & then release her foot and let it pound down on your nuts with a satisfying crunch:eek::p!

Now all i need is to find £7,000 to order 1. Damm, Doh!!!

Here's a pic for anyone fortunate to have a couple of K lying around.

Tinchen
03-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Just to give you a number: An average testicle will probably rupture at 50 kg or more of pressure.
However it depends on lot of things: ball size, etc...
I would give you just one advice: Never try to put your balls into a vice since you have absolutely no control of the force applied other than your pain level -
which will vary with practice, etc...
I one stood on a ball - applying approximately just under 50 kg of force - and nothing severe happened other than a slight change in shape for some hours.... But maybe we were just lucky!

experiment
03-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I agree with the others that recommend you start out slowly in self busting your balls.

The dropped pool ball through a tube approach is a good method. Remember the law of physics and speed will change dramatically with the lenght of the tube and the force as well.

I myself like the dropped toilet seat method. Placing your trapped testicles on the rim of the bowel and using the seat of on the seat and using the seat cover. The only proplem I have found is if I start off too high with the first drop, I hesitate doing it again for awhile. I have not experienced any long pain effect (as much as I try). As others have said the testicles seem to be very resiliant.

Other approaches to self inflicted pain include using a small mallet on trapped testicles on a firm or hard surface. Again the problem always seems to be the tendency to hold back blows of sufficient strength to cause real pain.

skipperbob
03-13-2007, 09:48 AM
After reading this post on self busting & what the best techniques and tools for the job are for getting highly satisfying results, an idea sprang to mind for what would be the most authentic and realistic self bust for the single man looking for a way to fufill his BB requirements.

Before i proceed with this post though, i should point out one potential downside to this plan which may deter some people to try this technique out: IT WOULD IN MOST PROBABILTY COST A HIGH AMOUNT OF FUNDING TO PURCHASE THE REQUIRED EQUIPMENT NECESSARY!!!,:( however if you're loaded and appreciate erotic works of art you might be tempted to try out my theory.

I was watching a program which airs regulary on UK cable tv last nite called Sexecretary which report on new sex & fetish scene news. The other night when i was watching, a report came up on a new sex toy name Real Doll.

For anyone who has never heard of Real Doll, they are basically a extremely high quality sex doll constructed on silicone & real human hair and are produced with absolute perfection to detail. Honestly these dolls are quite incredibly life like:p.

Anyway, being quite impressed at the quality of these dolls i decided to check out their website www.realdoll.com & was very impress. Then something sprang to mind.

If you had the cash to purchase one of these doll & was in need of some self bust equipment, you could order a Real Doll and put one to use.

Real Dolls are manufactured to look as realistic as possible (which trust me they are breathtakingly realistic!) and are crafted to be the same size and weight of a healthy and curvaceous women.

In theory, you could use a Real Doll for self busting dressed in lingerie and heels. Just prop her up in a standing position using something to support her body weight, get on your knees standing her in front of you, then use something as prop to swing her foot back & then release her foot and let it pound down on your nuts with a satisfying crunch:eek::p!

Now all i need is to find £7,000 to order 1. Damm, Doh!!!

Here's a pic for anyone fortunate to have a couple of K lying around.

They look great but sorry mate, for that kind of money, you could have several sessions with a great pro! It isn't just busting for me, but the interaction of having someone else there enjoying it too!:jumpsmile

pulleddown
03-13-2007, 03:20 PM
You also have to remember to be in a situation where you can safely collapse on the floor. You are out to bust your balls, not break you arm or hurt your back. Also, don't tie your balls to a fixed object if there is any chance you could fall. Since most guys are over the 50 kg safe limit, this could be your last bust with your own balls.