PDA

View Full Version : Self busting Super Bowl Game bet

ron25
01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Hello all you self busters who, like me, don't have anyone to bust your nuts.
I'm proposing a Super Bowl bet. I'm betting on the Chicago Bears to win. If they lose, my balls get smacked. My most painful method of busting my nuts, and one I don't use very often, is to lay my bare balls on a desktop, put a tube over them, & drop a pool ball on them. I can either bust them together or one at a time. For this game, I'll drop a ball on them a minimum of once for each point the Bears lose by. If the Bears win, I get to smile thinking of other guys whacking their balls.
I may consider increasing the number of blows to my balls if someone can think of a good side bet. Or, if a female member posts a pic of herself, I may double the number of whacks to my nuts. Or, well, think of something! What I described really hurts.
Anyone want to join me?

ron25
01-25-2007, 12:31 PM
hmmm, Doesn't seem to be much interest.
But, I'd really like it if Ms Sharon read this thread & responded. If she does, I'll but my nuts no matter who wins the Super Bowl!

rooster
01-26-2007, 07:45 PM
bust urself 7x more for thinking the bears would lose

ron25
01-27-2007, 08:47 PM
bust urself 7x more for thinking the bears would lose
OK, I laid my bare balls on the desk, dropped the pool ball down the tube 7 times. After 4 it gets REALLY painful! The pool ball bounces on the balls.
You're from Chicago rooster, right??
Thanks for the response, (sort of owwwww) & I hope someone else wants to participate in this.
And... I hope Sharon responds sometime...

experiment
01-29-2007, 06:42 PM
How long a tube are you using?

It sounds like an interesting bet. All the losers can post their experiences.

ron25
01-30-2007, 12:36 PM
How long a tube are you using?

It sounds like an interesting bet. All the losers can post their experiences.

My tube is about 3 feet long. I'm hoping someone gets into this & makes other bets or rules, as in post a woman who you would like to see busting balls & then I'll double the number of busts to mine. That sort of thing.
If Sharon replies to this thread, I'll drop a ball on my nuts 3 times for each point the loser loses by. I love her pic!

ron25
02-04-2007, 07:25 AM
OK, this thread is going nowhere. But I'm going with my original bet, smashed balls for each point the Bears lose by.
Plus: 2 smashes for each cleavage shown during the game. Makes watching the comercials more interesting.
I was hoping to generate something for us guys who have no one to bust us, or any gals who want to bust someone but don't have any willing guys yet. Not as good as real life I know, but what the heck, self pain is better than nothing, right?
Here's hoping someone else posts something, otherwise this thread is toast.
Have fun watching the game

rooster
02-04-2007, 12:04 PM
yea, im from the chi.... looks like someones gonna have fun regardless tho... lol

mostsleek
02-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Well...12 drops for your poor balls.

ron25
02-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Well...12 drops for your poor balls.
My poor balls is right. They got busted this morning. 12 times. OOOOOWWWWWWW
The pool ball bounces a couple times when it hits my nuts when they're resting on a hard surface like a desktop. It HURTS! I really wanted the Bears to win, partly to spare my nuts & mostly because I like the Bears. After the Packers of course.
Now I'm off to work with aching balls... They'll be sore for quite awhile....