PDA

View Full Version : Ruined orgasms

SIL
01-24-2007, 03:36 PM
I never realised that there were so many ways to spoil his fun!
http://www.taylorsteases.com/roguide/index.html

blupooh
01-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Taylor is so beautiful! That's an excellent page, thanks. The way she does it is so HOT! I've been a fan since her adult movie days. I've bought a few of her clips and they are fantastic. Anyone into this, I would highly recommend her stuff. I hope it's alright to say that here :) Thanks again.
:bananajum:bananajum:bananajum:bananajum:bananajum

SIL
01-31-2007, 03:08 PM
The view count on this thread at the moment shows that only you and I have been here! One view: One comment. Not a bad ratio I guess.

Quiet
01-31-2007, 04:27 PM
There techniques must be especially frustrating and painful if the guy has been played with a LONG time. To be in blue-balled agony, out of your mind with the need- the animal need- to cum and then be denied any satisfaction must be absolute torture, bringing the toughest of us to tears. How about combining "abandonment" with a powerful squeeze of your nuts at just the wrong moment..... It is times like that when you really know how powerless men actually are. That's when you know who controls your soul.

testes
01-31-2007, 04:56 PM
There techniques must be especially frustrating and painful if the guy has been played with a LONG time. To be in blue-balled agony, out of your mind with the need- the animal need- to cum and then be denied any satisfaction must be absolute torture, bringing the toughest of us to tears. How about combining "abandonment" with a powerful squeeze of your nuts at just the wrong moment..... It is times like that when you really know how powerless men actually are. That's when you know who controls your soul.
you're an idiot.

blupooh
02-02-2007, 12:24 PM
you're an idiot.
I'm not sure why you would consider him an idiot for that post.

krom
02-24-2007, 03:41 PM
taylorsteases.com is a great site.

I did not know that she´s making that kind of stuff.
I watched her before in the film "The Fashionistas".
I can recommend this film, too.

Hope my english isn´t to bad ! :)

a881drq
03-01-2007, 10:17 AM
i like the idea of ruined orgasms it gets me hard just thinking about a woman stroking my cock not to give me pleasure but just to see how much cum she can get out of me

skipperbob
03-02-2007, 10:25 AM
My favorite is to get worked up by her foot between my legs and then just as I get ready to spurt she gives me some well aimed slaps on my cock to cool me off and then she starts all over again!:jumpsmile