PDA

View Full Version : Name for a certain part.

olias
01-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to let you know that I'm at circumcised male. I'm not involved with anyone. I enjoy playing a particular game, which essentially involves not touching the tip of my penis (glans) for as long as I can, while still enjoying the sensations of playing will my balls, which can sometimes involve some very painful (and yet incredibly fun) feelings all at once. Does anyone have a name for that particular stretch of skin that's been cut, as compared to a non-circumsized male? I'm mainly curious so I have a name for what I'm trying to avoid.

Thanks to any that have an answer. I've been unable to find a satisfactory answer on my own.

Thank you,
Olias

Julie18nz
01-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to let you know that I'm at circumcised male. I'm not involved with anyone. I enjoy playing a particular game, which essentially involves not touching the tip of my penis (glans) for as long as I can, while still enjoying the sensations of playing will my balls, which can sometimes involve some very painful (and yet incredibly fun) feelings all at once. Does anyone have a name for that particular stretch of skin that's been cut, as compared to a non-circumsized male? I'm mainly curious so I have a name for what I'm trying to avoid.

Thanks to any that have an answer. I've been unable to find a satisfactory answer on my own.

Thank you,
Olias

a foreskin