PDA

View Full Version : Are audio files as good as pictures and clips?

Snakelinux
01-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Hello everyone, I have yet to see a single ballbusting audio file. Maybe there is no such thing and that's why I made this thread. :jumpsmile
http://rapidshare.com/files/13415072/bad.wmv.html

Which file is better, the audio or the video? :confused:
I had to use moviemaker just to make the audio file.

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/68896/a-0002-wma.html

Is audio ballbusting erotic?
Perhaps you like the idea of ballbusting in an audio file but you did not like the audio I made.
Please give your opinions.

jimmyjones3113
01-25-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't know about audio. Since in some cases it would be easily confused as something else. I suppose with a vivid imagination one could find it erotic but for me personally, I'm not a huge fan.

carnivorous_daisy
01-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Hello everyone, I have yet to see a single ballbusting audio file. Maybe there is no such thing and that's why I made this thread. :jumpsmile

Perhaps you like the idea of ballbusting in an audio file but you did not like the audio I made.

I LOVE BB audio files. A female friend of mine made me over 50 short .wav files of various scenarios. I'll post them on BB fileshare as soon as I get a chance, as well as my home made vids. :)

phrank
01-31-2007, 06:20 PM
love audio files. there was one site that had a whole bunch of them back in the day. Phone messages, and the like. Needacup I think it was...

flippy
02-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Audio clips are GREAT. We need to keep this thread going.

flippy
02-03-2007, 04:16 PM

Hmmmmm, the second link isn't working for me for some reason.

Archlvr
02-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Audio files only do something for me if there are instructions involved, like a hot misstress telling me exactly what to do to myself in her sexy bedroom voice. Although, an instructional video is even better. Like most men, I'm highly visual, so video is a much better medium for me.

agnetha
02-05-2007, 05:45 AM
Hello,

I agree that some audio really adds to the movies, and the clips without it do seem to be mising something. It is just so much more realistic for them to have sound.

I find that what I say to my bf during our bb play can make the experience so much more exciting for us both. I can tease and threaten, whisper and yell. If we did it in silence it would be very strange !

Aggie x

agnetha
02-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Hello,

and I did this little story awhile ago, its got Amy, a mobile and me in it! The mobile plays a big part. It does follow on from another post though...

those bananas still make me smile. As you might of gathered, he is back, and is asleep. Its been a long evening so I'll try and not doze off.

When I say he is back, I really mean that he is back early, he wasn't supposed to be here until the Friday and knocked on the door at about 7 thisevening. I was in the middle of speaking to my friend Amy on the 'phone - this is one of my real pleasures so I was none too pleased to be disturbed.

I opened the door and there he was, all smiles and presents. I still had the 'phone to my ear as he pushed me into the hallway grinning and smooching me against the wall. I gestured to the mobile but he was having none of it and kept pressing himself against me, putting my hand against his bulging trousers to let me know he was a happy boy, he felt huge after a week or so and he soon got his head over his trousers too. As he fumbled at my shirt buttons I whispered to Amy that I had my hand on his cock and was slowly jerking him, he looked up in some confusion at my smiling face and at the phone. I curled my hand around the head of his cock and pulled it upwards as I kneed him sharply in the right side of his balls. He tumbled forwards so I had to push him down into the hall, and told Amy that he was home now.

As he unravelled himself and checked himself over with all the usual grunts I continued to talk with Amy, giving a little commentary on how slow to recover he was as he got to his knees and put his hands down his front before getting up. I told her that he still had a week of come in him and that soon those firm balls would be mine. She asked to stay on the phone so I gently placed it on the stairs.

When he was standing I kissed him hard and pushed him against the stairs so he fell up them. Soon I had my hands on his growing cock and I let him take my shirt off. His trousers were by his ankles in seconds! He had become huge again and was trying to get himself between my breasts. I reached up and pulled his balls down to control him (they did feel longer and a bit harder than usual too !), he gasped as I put my mouth around his swollen head and slowly licked him up and down. He lay back as I carried on, his balls loose in my hands as he relaxed into receiving his bj. He pushed his hips up a few times and pulled my head inwards, so I pinched his hard balls to stop him *******, then squashed them between my fingers and thumb. I carried on my commentary for Amys benefit, telling her how the testicles flowed in and out of my fingers as I squashed and released. She thought the whole scene hilarious and so I asked what she would like to do.
She said to get him close to his time and then push his balls back into his body, just like if he was very cold. I didn't have to wait long and whilst sucking the end of him I put a thumb over each ball and ****** them into the soft part of his pelvis, then slapped the throbbing underside of his cock as hard as I could. He sat upright then fell back as my soft mouth brought back his erection again. He was so smooth and felt so ready that I almost let him come, but his balls were still hiding in his body. I had to use my nails to prise them out, especially the right one and I had to bite on his cock a couple of times to control his squirming. I kept them in my hand to warm them a little and could hear Amy on the mobile, so I told her that his right ball seemed a little sore so I was going to kiss it better.
I put the phone next to his ear so Amy could talk to him as I slowly sucked his right ball into my mouth. It felt hard and very very tense. I gently held the left ball between my fingers and slowly pulled the top part of his cock downward and twisted it from side to side (he just loves that). he went motionless as I carried on, is ball slipping around my warm mouth.
I heard him telling Amy that I had his ball and that it was unbearable, that he wanted me to take the other, that he wanted to come, that he didn't want to come, it was fantastic, it was agony, he'd do anything - he was losing himself and Amy helped him along, saying that I'd suck it right off, that I'd squeeze his balls dry and that if there was a ball left over she would want it. She was fantastic and asked what I was up to - I think she knew my hand was between my legs and she told me to do it slowly. As his time approached the whole underside of his groin tightened and swelled, I pressed the ball in my mouth harder as it became like a rock and he began to pulse out his week of come. I came as I felt it burst from the top of his ball and up his cock and onto my hand and hair. He shouted to Amy that he was coming and she teased him to be a man and empty himself and let me squeeze it out of him, I lost the rest of her words as i was somewhere else with him whilst his sperm continued to flow out onto me, his ball softening gradually.

I let him go and he kept firm but his balls were soft and empty. I could hear Amy laughing through the phone.

I hadn't even opened my presents, and the front door was half open !

Its now very late so I hope you like the post.

Aggie xx

flippy
03-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Here's some nice dialogue about balls between a few girls. not necessarily BB at all though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYddbQYl4oE

THE EDGE2
03-07-2007, 03:20 PM
I LOVE BB audio files. A female friend of mine made me over 50 short .wav files of various scenarios. I'll post them on BB fileshare as soon as I get a chance, as well as my home made vids. :)

It was your comment about cooking and eating balls that made my previous partner shy away from further conversations with you via yahoo messenger :wooow . Nevertheless she is very curious about these voice-mails. I still have the collection of wavs she made me. Very verbal, I'm a 2nd year med student and a mature woman using the word 'testicles' makes me feel all funny inside. I visit BB fileshare occasionally and i look forward to seeing your collection there! Once i get permission I'll post mine too.

flippy
08-02-2007, 10:57 AM
from the old marc site

http://rapidshare.com/files/46355151/audio.zip

kdunstfan
08-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey carnivorous... are those audios posted at all?

I'd love to hear them... thanks.

Su0
08-07-2007, 06:48 AM
from the old marc site

http://rapidshare.com/files/46355151/audio.zip
Very good, especially the spicy1. "And I swear the next time I see you I'm going to kick your balls so hard it's gonna fucking hurt for a week!" :D

mjovanovich
08-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Audio really works for me.