PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting in secondlife!

EggsForCrush
01-28-2007, 09:38 AM
I found a site on the net as www.secondlife.com you register for free, and download the software and start a second life.
there are islands in secondlife. i searched islands for ballbusting, but unfortunately couldnt find. but i searched for femdom, and found lots of islands.
membership is free, but you should be a premium member to do something. my internet connection is a little bit slow for that site. if you try that game, please tell us your opinions and thoughts. i couldnt do much thing there..

may be we can buy an island and make our ballbusting island huh? :D
or may be femaledom.com makes a site and a software like that..

twistayours
01-28-2007, 12:56 PM
O yeah just had a look at it sounds pretty cool.

David_B
01-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Quite a few famous people have made their own Second Life avatars, so I suppose it is not impossible that say Angelina Jolie or whoever could one day kick your own avatar's nuts if you asked her as part of the game.

This is part of a Suzanne Vega concert, when she became one of the first major artists to create a Second Life presence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGeRgkOUCE

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Dereknor
01-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Hm, paying 1600 $ for a virtual island and 300 $ each month ?
I wonder what you are paying for. A virtual small island cant be so hard to handle that its worth 300 $ a month ;)

I dont really like such games. You just pay money for nothing. And the Owners of the game buy real islands from the money they make hehe

4uf0
02-01-2007, 12:52 PM
second life is open source... is there any good boy that is able to develop a free clone of it? a sort of third-life or free-life?:jumpsmile

tehgreenkoala
02-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Hm, paying 1600 $ for a virtual island and 300 $ each month ?
I wonder what you are paying for. A virtual small island cant be so hard to handle that its worth 300 $ a month ;)

I dont really like such games. You just pay money for nothing. And the Owners of the game buy real islands from the money they make hehe

that is pretty ridiculous...and for that kinda money, yeah, they probably could...albeit a very small one

BBTex
02-02-2007, 11:18 PM
I do not know much about that game (nor do I want to because that is just stupid, paying for all that crap in the game)

but I would assume that you aren't really paying that much for money, you can probably charge rent and things (and people would actually pay it), and then you can trade that game money for real money, and you could have enough to probably pay your next month's payment for the land.

annabellarossi
07-08-2010, 07:37 PM
I'll join when the graphics get better and the price gets cheaper

yeller6
07-08-2010, 09:35 PM
also in 2nd life

http://vijayuggla.blogspot.com/2007/11/**********-diwali-sale.html

poolman2
07-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Can we make the payments in virtual money?

I have a feeling that the benefits will be no less virtual, or perhaps illusory, to use a more old fashioned and clear word.

Just my opinion,

poolman2

sebi40
07-11-2010, 10:25 AM
It's not so expensive in second life.
I have an avatar there. Most is for free but if you want to buy clothes and a penis to your avatar u have to spend few dollars (5-10 no more).
You could also buy devices that cost 1 to 10 dollars like collar or cuffs for your slave. With a collar you can control his movement and with cuffs his freedom. Also more sophisticated torture devices are available at similar prices.
You don't need to buy an island because are plenty. Generally who have an island make money because allow others to open shops on his island.
So, could be cool in a way. Is better then watching a BB movie but at the end is also boring.
Nothing compare with r/l experiences.

LightningJack
07-13-2010, 06:41 AM
My only advice to second life followers is how about trying Real Life instead. Its way more rewarding in every way.

Hrd
07-13-2010, 11:58 AM
But IMVU has Better graphics and it cheaper lol you could check it out

kerrpop
07-13-2010, 04:48 PM
There is a secondlife-like environment dedicated just to adult called "utherverse" worth checking out.

WVguy
07-16-2010, 01:27 PM
I play around on SL from time to time, but tend to get bored pretty quick on there. I'd be up for hearing any BB related stuff to check out that's around.