PDA

View Full Version : Overheard BB Story

RedRacer
02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
I was having lunch yesterday when I overheard a BB conversation between a guy and his girlfriend. He was talking about the exciting day he had where he broke up a fight between two girls. I guess he was some type of a security guard. He came around to find them fighting and grabbed the two young girls to seperate them. One of them broke free and kicked him right in the balls! He said he went down to the floor and that was it! He was explaining it to his hot girlfriend who laughed and mumbled something about trying that later. I was pretty excited by her reaction! Wish i coulda seen it!

anatinus
02-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Ah, yes, I love overhearing things like that, it always makes my day.

I remember quite a while ago, my friend telling his girlfriend a story about an extremely hot friend of his, an absolutely stunning asian girl, who kicked her ex-boyfriend in the balls in public in an busy school hallway.

Apparently this girl had just found out that in the last month of their relationship, he had been cheating on her. It's fathomless as to why he would have done this- again, this girl is so hot I could barely look her in the eye when she was around- but he did. Not the brightest of guys, by any extent, as she was also a fairly well trained martial artist. Apparently she kicked him so hard in the balls he fell on the ground, and immediately threw up- then started crying. Not just tearing up, but literally sobbing.

The best part about this, though, was after my friend had told the story, his girlfriend, who was also one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen, turned to me, (I still have no idea why), and said, "fuck yeah! kick him in the balls!". She studied my reaction for a few seconds, noted my adams apple jump up into my mouth, and left it at that...

I was in the bathroom 5 minutes, later, jerking off furiously!

Lionel
02-05-2007, 09:18 PM
This thread reminds me of a time when I was hanging out at my gf's apartment ...

My gf's roomate was talking to my gf about some "cute" guy she had just met ... and how rude and arrogant he was to her. She asked my hf what should she do about it.

My gf responded, "Just kick him in the balls, really hard!" as if I weren't even there in the room sitting next to her. Then these 2 gorgeous girls went on to discuss at some length all the methods and things they could do to torture this guy's balls. I feigned not listenening, but the conversation they were having was getting me pretty excited.

You can bet I F'd my gf pretty hard that night ... a bunch of times!