PDA

View Full Version : Which woman doctor from a TV show or movie should ******** Castratrix's pet?

Castratrix's pet
02-07-2007, 11:22 AM
When I see a woman doctor in a TV show or a movie I always end up fantasizing that she is ********** me. I imagine that I am strapped down to her operating table or gelding table and that she is standing over me, her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, and she is slowly cutting my nuts out and my manhood is being destroyed at her hands.

So here is a question. Which woman doctor from a TV show or a movie would you like to see ********** me? It can be a TV show that is currently running or one that has been discontinued.

You can post names, pictures, descriptions, etc. Also, please tell me why you think she should be the one to ******** me.

Would just like to see what others here think andhow they who they would say should do it and why. Thought this might be fun.

Third_Horseman
02-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Doctor Quinn, Medicine Woman. Welcome to the days when the only anesthetic was a swig of whiskey and a strap of leather to bite onto. :D

Snoodle
02-07-2007, 01:58 PM
What's that doctor's name on 'House?' That'd be an interesting conversation.

SavoirFaire
02-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Definitely Dr. Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) from Grey's Anatomy :thumbup

Check her out: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0690186/

Man, with her, I'm even willing to fantasize with your "sleeves rolled up above her elbows" strange fetish we all know about.

Cheers!

want2b333
02-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Hm, I'd prefer she ******** with no sleeves on at all MUAAAAAAH:loveeyes

Castratrix's pet
02-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the suggestions so far. I had not thought of either of these women doctors from TV.

Does anyone have any other women doctors from a TV series or a movie they think would make a good castratrix or that they would like to see ******** me?

Does anyone have any other female celebrities they think would make a good castratrix or that they would like to see her ******** me? It doesn't matter if she played a doctor on TV or in a movie, any other female celebrity you would like to see ******** me?

Just looking for some more good wank off material here.

f360ridaz
06-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Angelina Jolie teasing your cock and balls, whispering naughty things into your ear as she clutches your balls from behind. You would be completely helpless as she tells you that she's gonna cut your balls off.