View Full Version : Are there any girls or women who would ******** me for real? How would you do it?

Castratrix's pet
02-10-2007, 03:31 PM
On this thread I only want to hear from girls and woman, no men please, just girls and women please.

If you knew you could really do it and really get away with it for real, are there any girls or women here who would really ******** me for real? If so, how would you do it, please describe how you would ******** me? What would you do with me afterword?

Mostly looking for some new wank off material here, so I thought I would ask, but please be honest with your answers.

I would enjoy hearing girls or women talking about **********, and about ********** men, especially about ********** me. I would love to hear a group of girls or women talking among themselves about ********** and about ********** men, especially about ********** me. Why they would do it, how they would do it, what I would be and be like afterword and why I'd be that way, what they would do with me and how they would use me afterword.

agnetha
02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Hello,

sigh, I don't know why I even bothered to post this, too late now,

and as you well know, I think that you are a freak. Your posts are repetetive and add so little. Fantasy is just that. The reality of what you keep asking in so many dull ways is just not on by anyone legal, anywhere. To waste but one last paragraph on you:

I suggest that you find a large mirror, dress as your recurring fantasy to the last detail to become your imagined vet/woman/whatever with the rolled up sleeves etc, make real the pictures in your mind. Simulate the deed as you would like it to be remembered, introducing as much pain and reality as you wish and maybe recording yourself for posterity. Spend a time afterwards living as that you wish to be, perhaps if you live it and gradually become it then you won't bother us all any more.

Agnetha

mick_sl8ter
06-07-2007, 10:28 PM
LOL agnetha,

This guy is all over the internet.
He is obsessed with rolled up sleeves and I respect everyone, because I think it is great, people get online and discuss/share their fantasy's.

I agree that he is getting repetitive, but then again, maybe he just gets real horny thinking about rolled up sleeves :D

Castratrix's pet , please explain to us, what is with the rolled up sleeves ???
Why are you so into rolled up sleeves ?

And I do hope you find a sexy woman to ******** you. I would not mind watching a video of a sexy woman cutting a mans balls. Just dont upload it to rapidshare, they have a daily limit.

I hope to hear from you.

Hello,

sigh, I don't know why I even bothered to post this, too late now,

and as you well know, I think that you are a freak. Your posts are repetetive and add so little. Fantasy is just that. The reality of what you keep asking in so many dull ways is just not on by anyone legal, anywhere. To waste but one last paragraph on you:

I suggest that you find a large mirror, dress as your recurring fantasy to the last detail to become your imagined vet/woman/whatever with the rolled up sleeves etc, make real the pictures in your mind. Simulate the deed as you would like it to be remembered, introducing as much pain and reality as you wish and maybe recording yourself for posterity. Spend a time afterwards living as that you wish to be, perhaps if you live it and gradually become it then you won't bother us all any more.

Agnetha

crushee
06-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Could it be possible that "rolled up sleeves" be related to a fantasy with women muscles ans power?

Julie18nz
06-08-2007, 07:14 AM
All I can really say to this is OMFG, NOT again, please

Castratrix's pet
06-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Could it be possible that "rolled up sleeves" be related to a fantasy with women muscles ans power?

I think that is exactly what it is. I think everything about my femdom ********** fantasies is about women and power and my fetishes are all about women and power.

By the way, I am also turned on by women bodybuilders with muscles, they are women who are strong and have power. In my femdom ********** fantasies there are many symbols of man/male weakness, inferiority, and submission to women, and of women as strong, powerful, dominant, and omnipotent goddesses.

The sleeve fetish. Me having my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves symbolizes my weakness, inferiority, and submission to women. The woman, the castratrix wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, her arms bare to above her elbows with her sleeves rolled up symbolizes her power, strength, her dominance, and her total omnipotence as Goddess.

Also surgical ********** being ****** on me against my will by women and the ********** surgery being performed on me by a woman, my manhood being surgically destroyed at the hands of a woman and I have no choice but to meekly submit to her. All this too symbolizes me as weak, inferior, and submissive, and symbolizes the woman/castratrix as powerful, dominant, and omnipotent and symbolizes her as Goddess.

Everything about my femdom ********** fantasies are fantasies about women and power.

I have also had fantasies about being ********* at the hands of a very beautiful and powerful woman bodybuilder with huge powerful muscles. That too is a fantasy about women and power.

gary198
06-08-2007, 06:46 PM
All I can really say to this is OMFG, NOT again, please

Same here.

Princess Kiki
06-08-2007, 08:21 PM
ZZZZZZZ

htttp://***************************

Georgie
06-09-2007, 11:24 PM
I could honestly never actually ******** a man.

Koprovoke
06-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Hello what's up fucking newb?

Take a shot of depoprovera and you'll feel better fucking crackhead. Go to your nearest pharmacy and ask the lady there to give you DepoProvera. If she refuses to do so because your a man, next time dress as a women like the fucking sick perv you are and say you wana control your ''birth''. As soon as the female hormones will enter your body, the testosterone receptors in your lame ass brain will be occupied by ostradiol, a diol hormone and progesterone wich will cancel the testosterone effect upon your sick mind. Its called chemical **********. It is used to calm the fuck down pedophiles, sex offenders, and fuck up's like you.

Try that and i'm sure in a few days you'll say: ''Ty Ko for saving my balls, im a fucking idiot but at least now im not a perverted sick idiot''

If you consider playing diablo, my account is *ksa-nuker wisper me to get wasted.

Bye garbage.

the_tree
06-11-2007, 12:07 AM
The hypocrisy of calling someone a perv on a ballbusting forum is killing me.

Dude
06-11-2007, 03:47 AM
XD
think before you speak,type

blaud
06-11-2007, 05:18 PM
The hypocrisy of calling someone a perv on a ballbusting forum is killing me.

Brings to mind a prank ad my old office mate ran in the "Dr. Pervol's Fetish Times" magazine in Hollywood years back. The ad said something to the effect that a guy wanted a beautiful woman to lag screw a toilet seat to his forehead, then sit on the seat and use his mouth for a crapper while she whaled on his cock and nuts with a box cutter. The ad closed with "Only a woman who wants to seriously mutilate a penis need apply. No sickos please."

Paddy
06-13-2007, 05:57 AM
SNIP! It’s done.

Now FUCK off….

Patricia ;)