PDA

View Full Version : What a night

rec912
02-12-2007, 08:34 AM
So i am at this bar on sundy, jsut hanging out talking to the bartender, and there were these bands in the other room, all local shitty bands and there were allot of undrage kids there. Any way the bartender tell his girlfriends to sit with me cause i seemed cool and i was her age, well we started bullshiting about this and that and were were drinking Jager Bombs left and right, and i used Nascors ( a friend from myspace)line, , that was just as good as a kick in the nuts she looked ant me and laughed and said wow i didnt knwo a kick inthe nuts could be good, and i jsut blurted out , well shit it turns me on like crazy and she laughed again and looked at me and said, "you're not kidding are you" and i said NO, i am not shee got an evil smile on her face and said i love to give a il pain in the bed room, whips handcuffs and all that stuff, her BF heard us talking and started to laugh and say "i not really into that stuff but she loves it" well aome of her friends showed up and of course she told them all what i was into , and we all deicided that we could make a game out of it, if i could take 3 kicks from each of them (there was 5) they would pay my tab, but if i couldnt, i would pay there tab, well i ended up getting a free night of drinking, im not saying some of the girls didnt hurt me , i just never gave up and they never specified any rules so i won =) I got kicked buy 5 hot girls an had a great night:wooow

Tamakeri
02-12-2007, 07:44 PM
I need to start hanging out at your bar. Mine is far too tame!

rec912
02-13-2007, 08:34 AM

i think i was just there at the right time, cause ther was local bands there the girls were a little freaky not that that is a bad thing, i guess i mean there were just not your average hotties hanging out at a bar they were into metal and punk music, kinda like Mistress Lacy from Myspacehttp://www.myspace.com/itsfuckinglaceybitch so they understood that everyone is different ,that and i had a ton of liquid courage. :letsplay

EggsForCrush
02-13-2007, 10:29 AM
rec912, you are really, really lucky..

Trouble
02-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Dude. I offered. What, am I not your type? ;)

Tamakeri
02-16-2007, 03:56 AM
Dude. I offered. What, am I not your type? ;)

I was actually in Oregon this summer and visited a few of them Oregonad bars. Not bad and the beer was cheap (compared to Hollywood where I usually drink) but I never saw anybody resembling yer picture and never got busted by any metal and punk hotties. I guess I shoulda called first. Pretty much a wasted trip.

jinyang
02-20-2007, 08:46 AM
So i am at this bar on sundy, jsut hanging out talking to the bartender, and there were these bands in the other room, all local shitty bands and there were allot of undrage kids there. Any way the bartender tell his girlfriends to sit with me cause i seemed cool and i was her age, well we started bullshiting about this and that and were were drinking Jager Bombs left and right, and i used Nascors ( a friend from myspace)line, , that was just as good as a kick in the nuts she looked ant me and laughed and said wow i didnt knwo a kick inthe nuts could be good, and i jsut blurted out , well shit it turns me on like crazy and she laughed again and looked at me and said, "you're not kidding are you" and i said NO, i am not shee got an evil smile on her face and said i love to give a il pain in the bed room, whips handcuffs and all that stuff, her BF heard us talking and started to laugh and say "i not really into that stuff but she loves it" well aome of her friends showed up and of course she told them all what i was into , and we all deicided that we could make a game out of it, if i could take 3 kicks from each of them (there was 5) they would pay my tab, but if i couldnt, i would pay there tab, well i ended up getting a free night of drinking, im not saying some of the girls didnt hurt me , i just never gave up and they never specified any rules so i won =) I got kicked buy 5 hot girls an had a great night:wooow
very good fun

ejb4987
02-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Sounds like fun...nothing like that ever happens at bars I go to.

wert03079
02-23-2007, 12:55 PM
That's a wild story!!!!!!!