PDA

View Full Version : BallBust Taunting

Wesker002
02-12-2007, 10:58 PM
I was wondering if anybody had any links to women talking about busting or making fun of someone who has been busted?

It can be video's or pictures (even animation):thumbup

Wesker002
02-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Is there anyone out there who can help me? I would be ever so grateful:ibow4u:

EggsForCrush
02-17-2007, 09:05 AM
there was "serra's ballbusting girls" group on icq.. but it is not active now.. :(
if you find some sites or pages where women talk about ballbusting and have fun, please write the adresses here..

actually, we can go to some ladies' forums and we can talk there very softly about ballbusting and self defense etc.. but we should write there really very softly.. otherwise they would kick us out or delete our topics.. hey! this is a good idea! i would do that! :)

Tamakeri
02-17-2007, 11:39 AM
... actually, we can go to some ladies' forums and we can talk there very softly about ballbusting and self defense etc.. but we should write there really very softly.. otherwise they would kick us out or delete our topics.. hey! this is a good idea! i would do that! :)

Ha ha! How many "ladies" do you think you would be talking to? You might be very suprised to find the conversation is being carried on by a bunch of men "writing very softly". Not to say there aren't any women in those forums- certainly there are. But there are a lot of men "writing softly" too. You aren't the first guy to think that's a good idea.

jinyang
02-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Ha ha! How many "ladies" do you think you would be talking to? You might be very suprised to find the conversation is being carried on by a bunch of men "writing very softly". Not to say there aren't any women in those forums- certainly there are. But there are a lot of men "writing softly" too. You aren't the first guy to think that's a good idea.

writing very softly"??????

BBTex
02-20-2007, 09:50 PM
writing very softly"??????

Yes, Trying to act like you are a woman online and not giving away that you are really a man.