PDA

View Full Version : BBgroups.tlcnet.com

flippy
02-14-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm sure we all know this site. I recently deleted my original account fo I could start a new one... for some reason, I can't find where to register for an account now, I don't see anything for it when I go to bbgroups.tlcnet.com
can someone help? Thanks.

crushee
02-14-2007, 04:17 PM
There used to be addresses like above, one of them was the famous site "tamahimeden" (http://raq1.tlcnet.com/tamahimeden if the syntax is correct) but: 1. tamahimeden has closed months ago;
2. my browser send me a "failure to find the server" report when I try to connect to raq1...
Maybe the "raq1" extension of the "tlcnet" host has been deleted or suspended for some reason (one possible being the offending nature of some of its contents)
Sorry not to be more helpful.

Jedi
02-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I had a similar problem. I forgot my password and asked for another. The password reminder says password sent via email, but I never receive it. I cannot see any where on the site for new users to sign up now either. I sent an email to the admin and to Velvet Kick but never reveived a reply.
Not impressed!:confused:

Tamakeri
02-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Anybody who is having trouible with the tlcnet forum account can just send an email to Ego and he can straighten it out. As I understand it the new member feature of the board is broken and nobody seems to know how to fix it. DBabble is not exactly mainstream. But Ego can manually enter an account for you- just send him a note.
michael90017 (at) yahoo.com (michael90017@yahoo.com)

The_Dude
06-08-2007, 04:30 AM
Is that e-mail still good?

I sent an e-mail and got no reply...

Tamakeri
06-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Try this one:
ego.bbforum@gmail.com
--------------

Is that e-mail still good?

I sent an e-mail and got no reply...