PDA

View Full Version : Funny ballbusting related school project

testiclats
02-14-2007, 10:37 PM
So I was reading something on a message board, this student is taking an engineering class. For an engineering class project, they have to build a device that will protect 2 raw eggs from breaking when dropped to the ground from 5 feet. They are only allowed to use 3x5 index cards and a roll of tape to build their device.

So as a joke they built and tested the following "egg protector" device... It didn't work very well!! Though I don't think they expected it to hehe...

Attached are pics, before, and after being dropped... Poor little guy...

carnivorous_daisy
02-15-2007, 12:37 AM
So I was reading something on a message board, this student is taking an engineering class. For an engineering class project, they have to build a device that will protect 2 raw eggs from breaking when dropped to the ground from 5 feet. They are only allowed to use 3x5 index cards and a roll of tape to build their device.

So as a joke they built and tested the following "egg protector" device... It didn't work very well!! Though I don't think they expected it to hehe...

Attached are pics, before, and after being dropped... Poor little guy...

:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

curmudgeon
02-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Too bad the colleges don't have a similar project where they have the girls see what kind of punishment it takes to get two eggs to drop to the ground instead.

EggsForCrush
02-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Too bad the colleges don't have a similar project where they have the girls see what kind of punishment it takes to get two eggs to drop to the ground instead.

i totally agree with you:thumbup