PDA

View Full Version : Wife as ball-buster?

mekamel
02-22-2007, 11:30 AM
I have to say this is my first post let me take this moment to say hello, and to thank the great people at Femaledom.com, I have been visiting this site since year 2000, and I was a member for while. I hope one day I can get to meet all the wonderful girls who work for you!

I was married before and my wife used to indulge me in my foot fetish, but I never felt that she would be into BB. When I asked her about it she seemed not v comfortable with it at all. I guess finding the right partner who understands my needs is key in a relationship. I understood she didnt feel comfortable about it and that was that. I guess it takes a special mentality to understand this fetish.

In the end, I still feel that someone who is not so emotionally involved with me would make a good partner in that area, like a mistress perhaps.

Any others out there who experienced something similar? What was the resolution?

appreciate any support on this.

Anyway, to the staff of femaldom.com, I love ya!!! :iluvu: :ibow4u:

penaltykicked
02-22-2007, 01:29 PM
I started her out slowly at first she would bend my cock down between my legs but didnt seem really into but whwen I told her she could do anything to my balls she wanted as long as no permanent injury she slowly got into and now she cant get enough many many nights when I want sex or a blowjob she will simply punish my balls and cock till im crazy with lust and then she will stop and laugh. she is always sneaking up behind me and kicking or punching or squeezing my balls at first she was gentle but now I have to beg for mercy. I have truly created a ballbusting big breasted ball buster. she told me months ago if I ever stopped letting her own my balls she would leave me and her latest thing is she wants to fill my urethra with icy hot:o

leapfrog
02-22-2007, 01:52 PM
There you go! Another cautionary tale about actually getting what you asked for. LOL!

ts8nford
02-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Icy Hot... owwww
That's worse than bengay

OWWWWW!

bleep master
02-22-2007, 07:15 PM
it took a long time for me to open myself and tell my lover about my fantasies and fetishes..
we had and still have a very sensitive and emotional connection and for quiet a while i didn't had the balls(...) to tell her that i wanted her to hurt me physically.. it just felt wrong..

the sex was always great, and usually i was more the active part. but deep inside me, i wanted to be dominated, wanted to try facesitting, wanted to be bound and kicked..

i had a bb relationship before (bb also came in late, after a year or so..), so one time i told my love about that, when she asked for my sexual experiences..

it started slowly with grabbing, she realized how mutch of a turn on it is for me when she grabs my balls, pull them, squeeze.. and after she saw me in pleasure instead of pain, she vent on, pulling harder, 'til one time i told her to slap them..

we are now regularly "practicing" ballbusting, now she ties me sometimes, sits on my face, beats and kicks my balls.. and she decides how strong she kicks and she can be mercyless..

the next step i would like to take is to introduce her to the board and maybe ask her to do some clips. i don't know what she would think about that..

i would love to watch us doing it, the sessions are hot, a dream came true..

anyway, i just got home from work (nightshift) and i'm tired, the words come slowly and the bed waits..

Jedi
02-22-2007, 07:32 PM
I got rumbled by my wife for appearing on another ballbusting website. She knew kind of what I was into but not to that extent. Not wanting to be out done, she gave my balls a right good kicking to show that I didn't need to look elsewhere for kicks. Aparantly its good stress relief for a woman. She wanted more and more of it and we started setting the video camera rolling to capture the moment. The rest is history. We finished up setting up our own website, www.*************** (http://www.***************)
Funny how things turn out.:)

I guess I was lucky to marry a lady like Kat, but I realize that not all women may have such an open mind.