PDA

View Full Version : browsing teen forums

Jet
02-23-2007, 09:11 AM
I sometimes browse non-english teenforums to read topics about girls busting boys balls. Most about the time it is a questionary like "did you ever busted a boy his balls".

Quite hot to read the stuff.

On one forum i spotted a good looking girl (teen forums always have pics) who claimed that she was going to kick the nuts of 2 small boys. One replier sad it was hot, she replied it turned her on too. Eventueally she did not kicked and the thread was removed. She was quite a bb cause in other threads she was arguing with some guy and at the end she gave him a virtual knee by typing *gives hard knee*.

At another forum there was a big thread. Respones varied. Some girls never kicked a boy his balls. Some did. Other girls even liked it. One girl kicked her boyfriend cause he did not liked her shoes.

teenguy
02-24-2007, 10:49 AM
If only there were more teen girls who liked that stuff...

takingknees
02-24-2007, 12:18 PM
What was the forum?

EggsForCrush
02-24-2007, 05:52 PM
jet, can you give the links here and write how we can find more please?

rooster
02-24-2007, 07:58 PM
thats asking for trouble... besides thats creepy to be stalking some kid forums...

gary198
02-25-2007, 06:00 AM
thats asking for trouble... besides thats creepy to be stalking some kid forums...

Not to mention ILLEGAL in many places

Jet
02-25-2007, 09:19 AM
There are 2 reasons i don't give links

1. none of you would be able to read it cause it is in a language you don't speak. (My suggestion: browse for forums in your own language.)
2. im not sure wether it is legal.

I would like to mention I just searched for threads and just browsed the forums. I did not made contact with girls.

However i could pick out the best posts and translate them.

Snoodle
02-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Not to mention ILLEGAL in many places

Well, Lurking isn't too bad, really. So long as there's no creepy pedo action going on, with the weird IMs and the ugly van. :cryingblu

Granted, lurking on their forum is a little perverted, but then again...look what we do. :Baahaha: I'm gonna invoke the 'no harm, no foul' rule. :bananad:

Shatteredballs
02-25-2007, 08:08 PM
I agree with what others have said, its a bit creepy going on forums with teenagers talking about "ballbusting", especally if the teenagers are under the age of consent.

Jet
02-26-2007, 03:34 AM
I agree with what others have said, its a bit creepy going on forums with teenagers talking about "ballbusting", especally if the teenagers are under the age of consent.

I do NOT talk, i just browse discusions of other people.

Sockmess
02-26-2007, 03:07 PM
To Catch a Predator: Ball busting edition

Who wants to bet that we will be seeing this on Dateline (i think thats the news program it comes on)

I'll be laughing as each dumb ass tries to run out of the house when they find out its a setup.

rooster
02-26-2007, 09:12 PM
^^^^^^
hahhahahahaha

funny thing was i was thinking that as i was reading this, thought of posting that just to see it already posted

EggsForCrush
02-27-2007, 02:15 PM
hey, i am not sure if it is totally a teen forum but i found one ;) http://www.steadyhealth.com/why_are_my_testicles_so_sensitive_t58286.html

DVant
02-27-2007, 02:18 PM
To Catch a Predator: Ball busting edition

Who wants to bet that we will be seeing this on Dateline (i think thats the news program it comes on)

I'll be laughing as each dumb ass tries to run out of the house when they find out its a setup.

It wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened. A couple years ago a guy got arrested for trying to get a 14 year old girl to bust him. Met her online somewhere and they started IMing each other. He eventually arranged to meet her at some motel in NJ, but when he showed up it turned out to be a police sting. The real kicker was that the guy worked for the US Marshall's office. I don't think he was a deputy or anything, but still. You'd think he'd know better.

takingknees
02-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh my gosh I hate pedifiles! They are sick! But that's odd that that guy was arrested for that, i mean, an adult trying to get a little girl to bust him is still very very weird and gross and stuff but legally he did nothing wrong, but I can't say the same morally. When i was younger I had an encounter with a pedifile because he lived near my friends when we would skate and he is the creepiest person, he started staring at my friends from inside his house and we just took off!

Sockmess
02-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Oh my gosh I hate pedifiles! They are sick! But that's odd that that guy was arrested for that, i mean, an adult trying to get a little girl to bust him is still very very weird and gross and stuff but legally he did nothing wrong,

Actually he did do something wrong. He went to meet an underage girl for a sexual activity. Shouldn't be more than a year or something but might have to put his name up as a sexual preadtor.

rooster
02-27-2007, 08:11 PM
yea i hate the fucks alot too and the worst thing is you dont know who one is until they finally get caught... found one of my boys from the block is doing a 5 year bid on that shit... that fuckin douche bag

Snoodle
02-28-2007, 02:22 AM
Well, hold on...let's not condemn him yet.

He supposedly doesn't interact with them in any way...if that's really the case, then whatev. If they're talking about it in public, you can't fault a guy for listening in...even if it is creepy.

Again, I'm gonna invoke 'no harm, no foul.'

takingknees
03-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Actually he did do something wrong. He went to meet an underage girl for a sexual activity. Shouldn't be more than a year or something but might have to put his name up as a sexual preadtor.

Oh, I need to learn the law a bit better

Jet
04-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Some translated replies from girls:

- "it gives me such a great feeling"

- "i kneed my boyfriend by accident. Hurted a lot, he couldn't walk anymore. Lying screaming on the bed wiothout making any sound"

- "he was crying and dancing together"

- "I kneed him for fun however it was harder than i expected. It hurted a lot"

- "I kneed him for fun. I liked it. He not"

- "No but i want to try it. Volunteers please. In the worst case i kick you to the hospital. If you are lucky you survive. :) " (very hot babe)

- "so many times. A drunken guy was watching my tits so i kicked him"

- "I kneed him. I did not want to hurt him but he did not liked it at all" (babe)

- "first time for fun. 2nd time cause he was bothering me. Both times it hurted a lot"

- "yes im lovin it"

- "become a ..... of mine. Did it so many times. I saw them crying"

- "some guys deserve it. So why should i not knee them"

now I finish. However page 26 till 1 (i started at the end) still to go. :)