PDA

View Full Version : bored at home

dark_herc
02-23-2007, 12:00 PM
im bored because i am sick but i want to do some self busting. whats a good method of doing so. i will try anything

experiment
02-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Two suggested activities.

First step for both is to trap your testicles at the bottom of your scrotum with a piece of leather or cord. Make certain there is some room in the scrotum for your balls to move around in. You don't want them tight.

Kneel in front of the toilet with the seat and lid raised. Place the Trapped testicles on the rim. If you are really serious you can secure them to the rim with a little tape so you don't move them to avoid the pleasure to come.

Place the toilet seat over the trapped testicles. Raise the seat lid all the way up. You can wedge a piece of wood or something similar to hold the lid raised. Now quickly knock out the lid support piece and enjoy. It is likely you will be experience a most enjoyable ball bust. You will probably not be able to get yourself to do it again. If you are there are all kinds of variations you can try. Your only limit is your imagination and your balls endurance.

The second do it yourself entertainment involves wrapping your trapped testicles in an Ace bandage type of wrap. The size of the bandage and tightness you use will determine the effect. At first it will seem very comforting to your testicles, almost pleasurable. Give it some time and a slow dull pain will start in your balls and go up them. Time yourself and see how long you can last. Make a game of it by limiting access to your wrapped testicles. Put on some extra underwear or compression or bike shorts. Wrap tape around the legs so you can't get off quickly. You will experience a unique type of testicle pain.

There a many other solo activities you can do with a little imagination. Have some fun at it, but do be careful.

bart777
03-16-2007, 06:02 PM
u can make alots of games in ballbusting, for exampel u can make it more interesting wth that the gut wrote before me, go to a website there it is sports results, and then u see how many goals they made in a hockey game, team A did 3 goals, and team B did 2 goals, 2+3 = 5.
okey now u have to take 5 pieces of teacups on the seat for weight. or maybe u have to take 5 miunutes wth squeezing your balls in a nutcrusher, g u got noe at home.. i did that before, ihave a nutcrusher.. but in that game it was 7 goals, så 7 minutes with the balls in the nutcrusher, and for every halfminute i had to screw it harder.

Jedi
03-16-2007, 06:06 PM
:Baahaha:
Sorry. I don't get this self busting thing.

Each to their own of course!

CBTFanAR
03-17-2007, 07:34 PM
I agree, self-busting never really did it for me when I tried it... I think that maybe part of the excitement comes from not knowing how hard the hit will be and this is virtually impossible solo (aside from variability in methods used).

I have been known to squeeze/stretch them with devices when alone, but that is usually to "warm them up" before a night of play with my gf.

JockMe
03-18-2007, 02:18 PM
I usually put a band around my junk and wait till I'm rock hard, then slap the shit outta my balls with my wife's high heels.

Also have put my junk in her heels and humped them until I climaxed.