PDA

View Full Version : How to get a girl to like BB?

teenguy
02-24-2007, 08:53 PM
I have only had one girlfriend, and she happened to like ballbusting a lot. She was athletic too, tall with big feet, but I had no idea she liked it. Being the clever guy that I am, I decided to see if she liked it without formally asking her or otherwise freaking her out. First, since she was athletic, I roughhoused with her. After I was sure she did it back, since we were so intimate with holding each other and kissing and things like that, I grabbed her from behind and held her stomach. Why? To see if she would backkick me, cause that is not an unusual girl reaction. Instead of doing it, she SAID she was. (She liked me too much) So from that point on, she played with my balls. And I didn't even have to show her a sadistic cartoon, or a forum, or something like that. I showed her Conker's Bad Fur day and the part with the big balled machine, so when she laughed, I knew I had her. So if you want to see if a girl likes it without actually asking, just do something similar to that. It's simple human psychology. And I only took basic high school psych 101, which didn't tell me anything I didn't already know in the first place. So psyche her out if you don't feel like asking formally.

David_B
02-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Another approach: I wonder if it would work to introduce a reward system by the male telling his g/f that he once read that in some countries when a guy gets hit in his balls by a girl he cares for, he will sometimes follow this up by cooking her a nice meal or doing all of the housework. I wonder how many women could resist doing a test to see if there is any truth in this.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

anatinus
02-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Wrestling is the best way I think.

I have been hit so many times, either by accident, or on purpose, during wrestling with girlfriends.

It also seems to be a good venue for saying, "by the way, you can totally go for the balls- I mean, I'm much stronger than you, it's only fair".

My best success at this technique was actually having my balls grabbed and squeezed until I gave up, she kept saying, "do you give up yet?" and laughing- i hadn't even given her permission, she just did it. Hot.

I find ususally, they threaten to do it one day or another without me even bringing it up, and I just say, "go for it....I doubt you can hurt me!"...works like a charm.

Best of luck!

curmudgeon
02-28-2007, 12:23 PM
The proverbial question of how to find a woman who enjoys the same fetish as we do. It is something that we all have in common. But if the question is how do you get a woman you are already involved with to participate in your fetish, then it is all a matter of communication. You can trick her into it through whatever means you have of putting your balls in her way, and make her think it was an accident. Or you can enter into a dialogue where you discuss what turns each of you on. I probably wouldn't start out with the most extreme scenerios that you fantasize about. But telling her that it really turns you on when she plays a bit rougher with the boys, women are not that unwilling to go along. As long as you keep reassuring them that they are not Really hurting you.

Richter
02-28-2007, 08:26 PM
My solution has always been to ease them in with other kinks. Start with some light "I've been bad, spank me" and move on to more elaborate things. I have yet to come across a girl that doesn't get into it once she understands it.