PDA

View Full Version : "On the ground crying"

anatinus
02-27-2007, 04:33 PM
It has been a long time fantasy of mine to be brought to tears from a swift kick in the testicles. Since the somewhat cathartic release of ballbusting is my main attraction to it, I feel this would be the "holy grail" of ballbusting for me.

I doubt this will ever happen, of course, because I am so turned on by it.

Still, when I speak with women about their experiences having kicked men in the testicles, that is one thing they always bring up- having made a man cry.

My first girlfriend kicked her dad in the balls, "so hard he was crying, and was down on the ground for 30 minutes", according to her.

I watched my friend's ex girlfriend kick him in the nuts and say, "I want to see you roll around on the ground crying."

My last girlfriend told me that when she was in high school, a guy shoved her into a wall, and she kicked him in the balls "so hard he puked, and cried like a baby."

Seems like a common observation that women make about hurting men's testicles- that we often cry.

Any related experiences? Observations? Do tell.

povljr
02-28-2007, 03:46 AM
hmmmm
I think those are exagerations. I think the majority of the time several factors make the kick a less than wail-ful experience.
-glancing blow
-surprise and shock on part of attackee (these would mask pain expression)
-embarrasment
Perhaps its the way you are asking them. people often subtly and not so subtly get others to respond in a way they want (ie. 'leading the witness' asking a loaded question) I imagine you might be imposing your expectations on those you have asked.
My friends in HS always used to play "bag tag" which I thouhgt was just about the gayest thing in the world (perhaps because a smack to the jimmies is sexual for me but not them) and I'm sure there were more frequent and much harder hits than most women could ever achieve... incidents of crying we all but unheard of. Never actually heard of someone puking or passing out in real life either, though I don't doubt any and all of these are POSSIBLE reactions.

anatinus
02-28-2007, 10:53 AM
To clarify, these weren't things I asked about- these were incidences brought up by the women themselves....

None of these conversations involved much participation from me in fact, more just information offered. For instance one conversation involved my friend telling me how in High School, his extremely gorgeous friend kicked her ex in the balls, and he puked and cried....He had meant it as an anecdote about her toughness and adeptness at martial arts, but I didn't really say much, or ask questions, just stood there with my mouth open..... I don't really see him lying about it.

I understand what you mean about begging the question, but I don't really have that preconceived expectation- like I said, I can't see myself crying from it...kind of why I'm asking about it.

Exaggeration or not it is perhaps uncommon, but not unheard of.

msms
03-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Although in most cases pain is the only response, crying and puking are not uncommon. Loss of consciuosness and even death are possible, but rare. There are documented cases of deaths in martial arts from kicks inthe balls.

I guess if your daughter kicked your balls you might cry for more reasons than just pain!

Jet
03-02-2007, 11:20 AM
It is one of the things of BB which turns me on too. Has never happened to me and will probably never happen.

anatinus
03-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I think that crying requires a certain emotional response in addition to the physical- I've had far more painful things happen than a kick in the nuts, like tearing my ligament, and I didn't cry- just screamed my head off.

I think there is a certain humilating aspect in certain cases that might make a man cry, especially when kicked by a woman, more so than the purely physical.

I'm sure I could never cry about it, but I did feel like I would pass out once when kicked by a domme- she kicked me her hardest, and I felt quite faint....The pain was ridiculous.

Glad I didn't lose the lunch though, not much hot about that!:D

gusano
03-03-2007, 04:43 AM
I've been kicked many times by women and only one time I was down. My girlfriend kicks my balls simulating self defense movements, but she's a taekwondo black belt.

About you say, I've heard some things by women , but I've only seen two cases you're talking about:

Again my girlfriend, when she kneed a guy who was touching her ass in the cinema queue. He laid to the ground, but not crying, cause he was with the mounth open and his face was white

And in a disco a go-go kicks a boy in balls with her pointed boot and he go down and puked, but he was drunken

anatinus
03-03-2007, 08:26 AM
Thank you for sharing Gusano. You are a lucky man! Dating a martial artist is kind of the Holy Grail, huh?:D

Those are some hot experiences for sure- I have to wonder how that situation played out- it's very hot to me when the guy actually deserves it, as in the case of the man feeling up your girl. It must hurt very badly to be kneed by a martial artist.

My ex-girlfriend once told me (while playing with my balls after sex, no less), that she once made a guy "puke blood"- He had grabbed her friends breasts, and then walked off. Her friend said, "oh my god that guy over there just grabbed my tits!"

My ex said that she went over to where he was standing, spun him around by the shoulder, and according to her, "put my knee as swiftly as I possibly could into his balls." She claims that he threw up blood and lay there gapsing- I remember her ruminating about how she had probably ruptured one of his testicles: "I hope I did, he deserved it." Needless to say: :iluvu:

I've been kicked many times by women and only one time I was down. My girlfriend kicks my balls simulating self defense movements, but she's a taekwondo black belt.

About you say, I've heard some things by women , but I've only seen two cases you're talking about:

Again my girlfriend, when she kneed a guy who was touching her ass in the cinema queue. He laid to the ground, but not crying, cause he was with the mounth open and his face was white

And in a disco a go-go kicks a boy in balls with her pointed boot and he go down and puked, but he was drunken

nichojinx
03-03-2007, 02:52 PM
I strongly believe that it is possible to 'puke' from a hard enough strike to the testicles. An yes, even to faint.

People faint from pain often because of the stress on the body. (Depending on your condition and actions at the time.) Your system may be too filled with adrenaline to allow yourself to feel that much pain in the first place, or even to keep you from losing consciousness at all.

As for 'puking' blood, that is highly unlikely. There is no real way for blood to find it's way from the reproductive organs all the way into the stomach. However, as far as throwing up in general goes. Yes it is possible to lose your ability to stomach the symptoms of extreme nausea.:thumbup

gusano
03-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Thank you for sharing Gusano. You are a lucky man! Dating a martial artist is kind of the Holy Grail, huh?:D

I can say.. YES. Curiously, She don't like so much taekwondo like a sport o martial art, only like a physical activity, like aerobics , gym ciclyng...

Those are some hot experiences for sure- I have to wonder how that situation played out- it's very hot to me when the guy actually deserves it, as in the case of the man feeling up your girl. It must hurt very badly to be kneed by a martial artist.

Oh yes. A really hot experience. And it caused a great stir in the cinema, but..., we has popcorn gratis, cause all in the cinema store are girls. My girlfriend don't spoke when this girls are laughing and said her congratulions, only smiling a little embarrassed.

After she said me that was exactly the effect she want cause on the guy: to see him on the ground

My ex-girlfriend once told me (while playing with my balls after sex, no less), that she once made a guy "puke blood"- He had grabbed her friends breasts, and then walked off. Her friend said, "oh my god that guy over there just grabbed my tits!"

My ex said that she went over to where he was standing, spun him around by the shoulder, and according to her, "put my knee as swiftly as I possibly could into his balls." She claims that he threw up blood and lay there gapsing- I remember her ruminating about how she had probably ruptured one of his testicles: "I hope I did, he deserved it." Needless to say: :iluvu:

Sound like a "women justice" :D

anatinus
03-05-2007, 01:54 PM
[COLOR="Red"]
Oh yes. A really hot experience. And it caused a great stir in the cinema, but..., we has popcorn gratis, cause all in the cinema store are girls. My girlfriend don't spoke when this girls are laughing and said her congratulions, only smiling a little embarrassed.

After she said me that was exactly the effect she want cause on the guy: to see him on the ground

Wow. That is so hot Gusano...I wish I could have seen that. I love it when girls laugh about it, and cheer each other on....my favorite.

anatinus
03-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I strongly believe that it is possible to 'puke' from a hard enough strike to the testicles. An yes, even to faint.

People faint from pain often because of the stress on the body. (Depending on your condition and actions at the time.) Your system may be too filled with adrenaline to allow yourself to feel that much pain in the first place, or even to keep you from losing consciousness at all.

As for 'puking' blood, that is highly unlikely. There is no real way for blood to find it's way from the reproductive organs all the way into the stomach. However, as far as throwing up in general goes. Yes it is possible to lose your ability to stomach the symptoms of extreme nausea.:thumbup

Yes, you're probably right about the puking blood- I can't imagine the blood coming up from the scrotum into the stomach...Still, it is quite hot that she said it, regardless- mostly as a way to intimidate me, and make me understand that she was quite aware that she could easily destroy my testicles.

As for puking and passing out, I was wary of this possiblitity, until the aforementioned dom kicked me her hardest- I can easily have seen both puking and passing out. It was actually terrifying at the time but makes for some hot memories...

She even let me out me head on her breast while I wheezed and moaned...

Good times.

pepe
03-06-2007, 12:30 PM

I can say.. YES. Curiously, She don't like so much taekwondo like a sport o martial art, only like a physical activity, like aerobics , gym ciclyng...

Sound like a "women justice" :D]

I think girls like your ex-girlfriend should spend the rest of their lives in jail beeing kicked every day in their crotches. It is horribly insane to ******** a man because of that only that he touched friend's breasts. It's like to cut a hand of man who steal your 10 dollars. Jesus you are sick if it"s funny for you...

Tamakeri
03-06-2007, 02:23 PM
]

I think girls like your ex-girlfriend should spend the rest of their lives in jail beeing kicked every day in their crotches. It is horribly insane to ******** a man because of that only that he touched friend's breasts. It's like to cut a hand of man who steal your 10 dollars. Jesus you are sick if it"s funny for you...

Dude- lighten up. She didn't ******** him, she just kneed him in the nuts. If he actually puked blood it would have had nothing to do with her actions- he certainly would have gasped and might have puked because of the knee, but the blood is from something else- maybe an ulcer- maybe from some aspirin he had taken- not from his balls- the plumbing doesn't work that way. And her response was (in my opinion) totally appropriate to "grabbing her tits".

anatinus
03-06-2007, 06:06 PM
]

Hmmm. So if someone grabbed your girlfriend's breasts, you would not do anything to intervene? The girl felt violated and couldn't stick up for herself- the guy had a history of doing this sort of thing.

In the unlikely event that he was permanently damaged, well, again, if someone did that to my girlfriend, I would likely do things to that person which could cause injury. Yeah, you could break someone's balls- you could break someone's throat and kill them in fight. That's what happens when you play rough.

He touched her without asking. I don't feel very bad for him.

anatinus
03-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Dude- lighten up. She didn't ******** him, she just kneed him in the nuts. If he actually puked blood it would have had nothing to do with her actions- he certainly would have gasped and might have puked because of the knee, but the blood is from something else- maybe an ulcer- maybe from some aspirin he had taken- not from his balls- the plumbing doesn't work that way. And her response was (in my opinion) totally appropriate to "grabbing her tits".

My thoughts exactly. :)

pepe
03-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Hmmm. So if someone grabbed your girlfriend's breasts, you would not do anything to intervene? The girl felt violated and couldn't stick up for herself- the guy had a history of doing this sort of thing.

In the unlikely event that he was permanently damaged, well, again, if someone did that to my girlfriend, I would likely do things to that person which could cause injury. Yeah, you could break someone's balls- you could break someone's throat and kill them in fight. That's what happens when you play rough.

He touched her without asking. I don't feel very bad for him.

uuuhhmmm and if someone slap your girlfriend's ass you would decapitate him hhahaha mr big boss you are playing with your dickie to much to understand what I'm trying to tell you I mean this bitch is a sadistic idiot and don't tell me stories about friendship etc etc even child would understand why she did it

nichojinx
03-07-2007, 10:11 AM
pepe, what your saying is true, it is wrong to over-react in any situation. But your wrong in assuming she is 'sadistic' simply for her enjoying the thought that she may have injured him more than she thought.

If just the thought of inflicting great pain on someone is to be labeled such a taboo and sadistic form of Aphrodisiac. Then there may be less understanding in this world than I thought.

All she did was take 'instant karma' into her own hands, or in this case, her knees. Infflicted as much gender disrespect on him as he imposed on her friend, and all was right in the world again.

If you would have rathered that pervert to get away with that and not have some form of punishment been brought upon him, having him continue to do it with no remorse. You sir are the 'sadistic' one.

pepe
03-07-2007, 12:25 PM
pepe, what your saying is true, it is wrong to over-react in any situation. But your wrong in assuming she is 'sadistic' simply for her enjoying the thought that she may have injured him more than she thought.

If just the thought of inflicting great pain on someone is to be labeled such a taboo and sadistic form of Aphrodisiac. Then there may be less understanding in this world than I thought.

All she did was take 'instant karma' into her own hands, or in this case, her knees. Infflicted as much gender disrespect on him as he imposed on her friend, and all was right in the world again.

If you would have rathered that pervert to get away with that and not have some form of punishment been brought upon him, having him continue to do it with no remorse. You sir are the 'sadistic' one.

he touched her not kicked or hit by hammer so her "reaction" was very very too strong she could for example slap his face and he would understand his mistake but she kneed his gonads because she like it it is simple for me sorry for my english I'm Transylvanian :)

Tamakeri
03-07-2007, 01:04 PM
he touched her not kicked or hit by hammer so her "reaction" was very very too strong she could for example slap his face and he would understand his mistake but she kneed his gonads because she like it it is simple for me sorry for my english I'm Transylvanian :)

No Pepe- the term used was "grabbed" not "touched". Those words are quite different in English. And you don't have a clue whether she "liked" it or not from the story- simply that she was proud of it. The response was not an over-reaction but rather absolutely appropriate. Don't expect to get your face slapped if you do that in California. At the very LEAST you will get kneed in the nuts. Add that to your jail term for sexual assault, and you will start to understand that grabbing a stranger's tits is not tolerated quite so well in some places in the world as apparently you think it should be.

anatinus
03-07-2007, 05:23 PM
uuuhhmmm and if someone slap your girlfriend's ass you would decapitate him hhahaha mr big boss you are playing with your dickie to much to understand what I'm trying to tell you I mean this bitch is a sadistic idiot and don't tell me stories about friendship etc etc even child would understand why she did it

I see. I have a distinct feeling something more than the language barrier is at play here......

So let me follow your train of "thought" here: Kneeing someone in the balls for grabbing your friend's breasts is like cutting off someone's hands for stealing 10 dollars. Therefore, a girl who knee's a guy in the balls for grabbing her friend's breasts should be put in jail for the rest of her life and kicked in the crotch every day.

Thank you for enlightening me, I see the error of my thinking now.

:bananad:

:bananajum

:bananawin

anatinus
03-07-2007, 05:27 PM

And furthermore, no I wouldn't decapitate someone who slapped my girlfriend's ass....

I would just slap his ass back :)

anatinus
03-07-2007, 05:39 PM
No Pepe- the term used was "grabbed" not "touched". Those words are quite different in English. And you don't have a clue whether she "liked" it or not from the story- simply that she was proud of it. The response was not an over-reaction but rather absolutely appropriate. Don't expect to get your face slapped if you do that in California. At the very LEAST you will get kneed in the nuts. Add that to your jail term for sexual assault, and you will start to understand that grabbing a stranger's tits is not tolerated quite so well in some places in the world as apparently you think it should be.

Thank you.

I see a *very* candid episode of California Mean Girls coming up..... ;)

anatinus
03-07-2007, 05:41 PM

True, and you bring up an interesting point regarding gender disrespect- the crux of the whole issue, really.

gusano
03-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Well, I think we are over the subject.
One of my co-worker said me when I askew her about something like this, she feel like a humillation to be slapped in ass or to be touched in breast, so she want get the same: a punish for this man. And yes, she called revenge. She think she can kick the balls of this man till her fury go down, even the balls are ruptured, But , overall, she want have the manhood under her to show the man totally deprecated. Firstly se want to ********, but, really she only want to show like this male are only shit, surely . non a permanent damage

And she's 40 and something years old, but another girl in twenties was agreed her when she telled us

pepe
03-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Well, I think we are over the subject.
One of my co-worker said me when I askew her about something like this, she feel like a humillation to be slapped in ass or to be touched in breast, so she want get the same: a punish for this man. And yes, she called revenge. She think she can kick the balls of this man till her fury go down, even the balls are ruptured, But , overall, she want have the manhood under her to show the man totally deprecated. Firstly se want to ********, but, really she only want to show like this male are only shit, surely . non a permanent damage

And she's 40 and something years old, but another girl in twenties was agreed her when she telled us

Maybe in this concrete situation that I commented it is hard to understand what I want to say :) I like very much bb like a form of sexual game with my partners and I do not think that every situation that woman is angry let her kick a man's genitals , when I read some posts I think it is a kind of funny sport for many girls in america, for example somewhere on that forum some guy wrote "in my school is a girl that kick balls every day", others wrote about girls who kick guys at discos to have a big laughing etc etc I just think that in your country is some of social approval for kicking male genitals even when it is sadistic game or kind of revenge on for example ex-boyfriend, not a form of defence. And notice that you export this kind of woman's agressive behaving , many hollywood "productions" stupid comedies etc etc treat a ball-kicking like some very funny thing
for me it is simple not funny thing it's kind of sexual violence

gusano
03-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Pepe, Two mismatches with you:
- I think there is not sexual violence, racial violence, domestic violence... I think only there is violence, like this VIOLENCE and who is violent is violent and simply use it against has not defense

- I'm not american , and my girlfriend is not american. I don't live in America. When my girlfrirend kneed the stupid guy was only a reaction.When I think like a male in this guy I understand his pain, but I don't understand what a girl feels if she is grabbed in breast or ass by a stranger. And a little more, if this stupid guy grabbed my gf, surely it was not first time he did it that over a girl and, surely he abused over girl cause a lot of girl are afraid and can not response .

But I agree with you when you say the amusing way of bb is when itś a game in sexual relationship, only for laughs...:-)

gusano
03-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Please, don't get down this thread. I think it's interesting.

And, we are speaking like men who say what women said, Any woman to do some feed-back about?

anatinus
03-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Please, don't get down this thread. I think it's interesting.

And, we are speaking like men who say what women said, Any woman to do some feed-back about?

Yeah, things got a bit off track! I too would be interested in a woman's viewpoint on this.

RocketRat
03-16-2007, 12:22 AM
]
It's like to cut a hand of man who steal your 10 dollars. Jesus you are sick if it"s funny for you...

So how many dollars is a hand worth, eh? I say screw it, chop off all their limbs if they steal $1 or more. That'll learn 'em. Try it again, you got no limbs left, guess what comes off... It ain't about the amount, it's about the stealing.