PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Keibler ballbusting vids??

Chester3833
02-27-2007, 06:00 PM
hey guys does anybody have any ballbusting vids of stacy keibler? or even pictures it doesnt matter . thanks

X-Man
03-07-2007, 01:08 AM
paying money to see!! She is hot stuff!! :thumbup

thedude
03-07-2007, 10:52 PM
hmm i'm not sure if she's ever done any in wrestling or anything. definitely would be nice to see tho

fittizzioh
03-08-2007, 02:52 AM
She did some busts and maybe i have some vids of this on one of my backup discs! However i don't like her busts that much!

Chester3833
03-08-2007, 04:58 AM
She did some busts and maybe i have some vids of this on one of my backup discs! However i don't like her busts that much!

well why dont you post them ?

fittizzioh
03-09-2007, 08:03 AM
well why dont you post them ?

Because, as u can deduce from my affirmation, they are on my backup discs so i have to find them first!
I'm still searching!!!! However i'll post them as soon as i find them, i promise!!

Chester3833
03-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Because, as u can deduce from my affirmation, they are on my backup discs so i have to find them first!
I'm still searching!!!! However i'll post them as soon as i find them, i promise!!

Thank you :ibow4u:

thedude
03-11-2007, 10:25 PM

I look forward to seeing them:)

fittizzioh
03-12-2007, 05:47 AM
I found the backup disc after a long search and i discovered that the only clip about stacy's ballbustings is broken! It was about her shooting with a stun gun and hitting some fool's balls however, nothing about direct contact! I remember there was also another clip in which she pulled up one of the ring cords while a guy was passing, causing him some pain! I remember i hated those clips because there was no contact at all so i did not do a second backup of them (the backup disc where the broken one is is 3 years old!!)

However i have some other (and way better) wrestling divas clips, but i won't post those clips in this post because it would be OT!!!!! I'll be glad to post them in other posts however!

Sorry guys!

thedude
03-12-2007, 03:08 PM
I found the backup disc after a long search and i discovered that the only clip about stacy's ballbustings is broken! It was about her shooting with a stun gun and hitting some fool's balls however, nothing about direct contact! I remember there was also another clip in which she pulled up one of the ring cords while a guy was passing, causing him some pain! I remember i hated those clips because there was no contact at all so i did not do a second backup of them (the backup disc where the broken one is is 3 years old!!)

However i have some other (and way better) wrestling divas clips, but i won't post those clips in this post because it would be OT!!!!! I'll be glad to post them in other posts however!

Sorry guys!

It's cool, I've watched wrestling for a while now and don't really remember Stacy doing any specific ballbusting...I would def. like to see the other diva clips though