PDA

View Full Version : Caption pictures and BB Trainer

Richter
03-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Two resources I've been looking for, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

1) Pictures with captions. Usually stern looking women that someone has added a bb themed caption to. Is there any site that has a large collection of them?

2) BB Trainer was a program that was floating around a few years ago. It was a simple random generator program that pulled from a different list of numbers and types of punishments with options for severity and tolerance levels. I haven't been able to find it in about 5 years. Anyone ever heard of it or seen it?

Third_Horseman
03-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Rictor -

You might want to try the site www.femdomcaptions.com. The content isn't exclusively ball busting, but it still makes up at least 50% of the contributions.

As for the BB Trainer program, I still have it on my computer. I'm not sure if I have the proper files to install it, but if you send me a PM with your e-mail, I'd be glad to send it to you.

slave_Robbert
03-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Rictor -
As for the BB Trainer program, I still have it on my computer. I'm not sure if I have the proper files to install it, but if you send me a PM with your e-mail, I'd be glad to send it to you.

Maybe you can upload it to a free webspace server?

Third_Horseman
04-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Sure, if you can suggest one.

metrocard2477
04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Megaupload.com?
or if you want rapidshare.com

just suggesting, thanks in advance sounds great

silverballs
04-03-2007, 03:19 AM
rapidshare is pretty stingy. Have to wait 100 minutes after each download...

fittizzioh
04-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Use zshare! No waiting time and quick servers!

penaltykicked
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM
google cuckold the second link is it then go to cuckold captions many many to choose from