PDA

View Full Version : An ode to fallen bb sites

Richter
03-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Just wanted to lament the very late sites that should have been bb examples to the rest of the community. Hundra's and Sophitia's.

Hundra's had hundreds of video clips, but only those from tv and movies. And it was all free.

Sophitia's has hundreds of pictures, again free, but this time specializing in video game and comic book depictions.

The majority of the content of these two sites has not been repeated on the net to my knowledge and most were captured or scanned by the webmistresses themselves.

Sockmess
03-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Maybe because it cost an good amount of money to have a site with multimedia.
And a other bad thing about being free is that a snitch will infiltrate and report such scenes to their owners, (especially tv/movie) just think for a moment about how many lawyers from from each studio threating legal action to remove their company content.

But if you want to make a site under your definition, feel free to do so...
Let us know before you revert to being a pay site or just drop the whole thing so we can go about downloading everything.

i am jacks username
03-04-2007, 03:34 AM
Just wanted to lament the very late sites that should have been bb examples to the rest of the community. Hundra's and Sophitia's.

Hundra's had hundreds of video clips, but only those from tv and movies. And it was all free.

Sophitia's has hundreds of pictures, again free, but this time specializing in video game and comic book depictions.

The majority of the content of these two sites has not been repeated on the net to my knowledge and most were captured or scanned by the webmistresses themselves.

Hundra and Velvet Kick were the first sites I found, and the ones that let me know that I was not alone.

And if you are looking for the old Hundra stuff, you can get the majority of it here, though it will take some time, and some digging.

http://web.archive.org/web/*sr_3391nr_30/http://raq1.tlcnet.com/*

Johnny Ola
03-04-2007, 05:53 AM
I recall a great site in the ealier days of the net called Cindy's Steel Heels.
The webmistress and main protagonist of the site was Cindy Baxter.
She was then and still is for me, one of the most genuine and serious buster of balls ever on the net.
I'd feel sympathy for her Dude, who she wouldtake to task with a whole array from her footwear arsenal.
The clips were not high res but that added to the reality of it all.
The poor dude really took a hiding. She'd kick him and get him up standing again, to kick him again with another pair of footwear. She had two groups as well as her site. On the groups, she'd take requests from guys, most of them too scared to ever get into ballbusting for real and then use her kick pad of a husband, to make the clips for real. A number of the requests were for her to allow the poor dude very little recovery time between kicks and believe me, the next video release she nailed him, dropped him and dragged him back up onto his feet for more non stop. She use high heeled pumps with metal tipped and capped toes, heavy weight clogs, wood sandals, and dense cowgirl boots. Her kicks were toe first and with force!!!
He dropped like a sack of potatoes after a spot on kick from her. She sometimes would have to take a few shots at him to drop him due to near misses often caused by him moving in sheer fear of what she was about to deliever. That would make her angry and mad and she fire another kick at him and it would be with more venom and accuracy and he'd be down. She would even use smelling salts to spark him up for the next delivery after he'd been dropped.
A few specific clips remain fresh in my mind as a testament to her regime.
One: was with her bare footed and taking four shots at him before finally making contact and handing him over to gravity for the journey to the floor.
He dodged three kicks, toes first and with force. The first if it had connected would have sent him into orbit and I'm not joking. The second, her sole brushed the front of his denim clad crotch. The third made contact with his crotch but didn't get the jewels. Each of these kicks he hopped backwards in fearful anticipation. She rearly kicked without some sort of forwards approach that was often a short trot before unleashing the kick. This clip as in many, his hands were tied behind his back. The fourth and final kick, she had done all her calculations and strode forwards and unleashed, he hopped back and she sort of tricked him and staggered the kick until he was back and on the way down from his hop rearwards. His downwards moving crotch met her strong bare toes as the charged into his seeds. There was a muffled thud and his muted groans and the dude was out for the count on the floor. Unconcious for real.

The second clip I can recall immediately his with him with a stocking over his face, as if as a burglar. He was stood up with hands behind he back as she sort of interogated him, then she launched a kick with her clog clad foot into his crotch. The dude was far from happy with the prospect of her pain onto him and he suddenly covered his crotch with clasping hands, hence the clog hit his hands with a crack sound. The dude was in pain with his hands but the moment he moved them she walloped his crotch with a kick and the clog hit the spot and reduced him to his knees immediately as he now had to contend with pain in both his hands and his balls. That was just the start of a whole series of her attentions towards him.

Equally she was also one of the best deliverers of foot jobs, so for her dude, it wasn't all pain and suffering. She also knew how to crush a cock under her soles and between the footwear she was wearing both sensualy and sadisticly. She was mind bending with the crush until cum.

The demands from the viewers, groups and site members at times were with no regard for either of them. She at one time stated that she had raptured one of his balls during a shoot. Equally, certain trouble makers on the net, certain surfers and site owners of the time, began to circulate malicious rumours that she was not a woman but a guy. One dude stated, that no woman would want to get so heavy during a bust on a guy, so it had to be only a man that would do so. I blasted his theory along with a few other upfront guys and gals, to hell and beyond. She was too good for certain persons. Cindy was about adult consentual ballbusting and time has proven certainly one of her critics not to be so.:thumbup

Cindy suffered a tumour on her brain and wasn't around for quite a while. When she was back she had added weight to her and the ballbusting took on a more TLC aspect to it, which was nice to see. Until the ceased the site.

Cindy Baxter was and is one of the true origninators of BallBusting on the net and an example of someone who was for real.
I hope she and her partner are living good and enjoying all apsects of life, ballbusting and beyond.:thumbup :)
I know that Tony of PiedAmour.Com, openly states that she was one of the biggest inspirations to start his own site and that she encouraged him to do so, until he did and they keep in contact until this day.
Come on Mr.T, let us know what is happening with Cindy these days.

testfall33
03-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Another great free BB site: kramtoad.com (Attention: Features mainly man-man BB, but also some f-m clips)

tonyr
03-05-2007, 03:34 AM
Here was I quietly minding my own business when, you'se Johnny de OLA brings me back into 'this thing'.:D
You hardly need my input after all that you have stated so much, so well;) :thumbup :)
Sites will always come and go and Cindy's was certainly one of the best for its time.
Now, it's about money and no comraderie.

Bandwidth was a big problem then and many sites and surfers suffered because of the lack of it. We can both recall the days of waiting half a day to get a good sized file, that we'd think nothing of due to broadband today. Dial Up Connections at times could be painfully slow.
Another site I can remember from the earlier days was Vicious Vixen's. One or two clips are still to be found around the net. She was quite tall stauesque female with long black hair that fired a kick with the force of a mule and accurate at the sametime. There's the clip where the bustee is naked, standing and with back towards her and she is verbally teasing him, by asking if he's ready for the up and coming kick. She has the bustee on edge and drops him to the floor with a booted kick that cracks his nuts forwards and crumbles him. Great stuff.
Andrea, who was asssociated with Velvet Kick and now Spikey Steps is very much the guy who most people in Bb are familiar with. I think he may well have been in the first clip I ever saw on the net. It's the classic with him against the wall standing whilst a Oriental Ballbustress, in a long dress and white high heeled pointed toed shoes serves him four of the best whilsts she demands, 'some moaning and groaning!', and has he on his knees with the fourth kick as she laughs. Pure Class from one of the best bustees ever.
Then there is Tantan of Woman beats Man, a Japanese site that is still around, though sadly hasn't been updated for a long while. I heard that he is not in the best of health but haven't had direct contact for ages. He like Andrea, has had some amazing busts. Heavy weight stuff that made even my eyes water,:thumbup His Ballbustresses would often wear martial arts foot protectors and he had this great action when dropped on the floor from a bust that made you know he had been racked for real. Some top class hand crush as well. Tantan would by dancing on his tip toes as the ladies crucnched those seeds. Great content.
As for Cindy Baxter today,
I'll send her an e-mail and see how she is.
Let me know when you'se readdy for some filming.Bring an ice pack!!!:machine: :D ;) :thumbup
Stay Cool, Dude.:thumbup

I recall a great site in the ealier days of the net called Cindy's Steel Heels.
The webmistress and main protagonist of the site was Cindy Baxter.
She was then and still is for me, one of the most genuine and serious buster of balls ever on the net.
I'd feel sympathy for her Dude, who she wouldtake to task with a whole array from her footwear arsenal.
The clips were not high res but that added to the reality of it all.
The poor dude really took a hiding. She'd kick him and get him up standing again, to kick him again with another pair of footwear. She had two groups as well as her site. On the groups, she'd take requests from guys, most of them too scared to ever get into ballbusting for real and then use her kick pad of a husband, to make the clips for real. A number of the requests were for her to allow the poor dude very little recovery time between kicks and believe me, the next video release she nailed him, dropped him and dragged him back up onto his feet for more non stop. She use high heeled pumps with metal tipped and capped toes, heavy weight clogs, wood sandals, and dense cowgirl boots. Her kicks were toe first and with force!!!
He dropped like a sack of potatoes after a spot on kick from her. She sometimes would have to take a few shots at him to drop him due to near misses often caused by him moving in sheer fear of what she was about to deliever. That would make her angry and mad and she fire another kick at him and it would be with more venom and accuracy and he'd be down. She would even use smelling salts to spark him up for the next delivery after he'd been dropped.
A few specific clips remain fresh in my mind as a testament to her regime.
One: was with her bare footed and taking four shots at him before finally making contact and handing him over to gravity for the journey to the floor.
He dodged three kicks, toes first and with force. The first if it had connected would have sent him into orbit and I'm not joking. The second, her sole brushed the front of his denim clad crotch. The third made contact with his crotch but didn't get the jewels. Each of these kicks he hopped backwards in fearful anticipation. She rearly kicked without some sort of forwards approach that was often a short trot before unleashing the kick. This clip as in many, his hands were tied behind his back. The fourth and final kick, she had done all her calculations and strode forwards and unleashed, he hopped back and she sort of tricked him and staggered the kick until he was back and on the way down from his hop rearwards. His downwards moving crotch met her strong bare toes as the charged into his seeds. There was a muffled thud and his muted groans and the dude was out for the count on the floor. Unconcious for real.

The second clip I can recall immediately his with him with a stocking over his face, as if as a burglar. He was stood up with hands behind he back as she sort of interogated him, then she launched a kick with her clog clad foot into his crotch. The dude was far from happy with the prospect of her pain onto him and he suddenly covered his crotch with clasping hands, hence the clog hit his hands with a crack sound. The dude was in pain with his hands but the moment he moved them she walloped his crotch with a kick and the clog hit the spot and reduced him to his knees immediately as he now had to contend with pain in both his hands and his balls. That was just the start of a whole series of her attentions towards him.

Equally she was also one of the best deliverers of foot jobs, so for her dude, it wasn't all pain and suffering. She also knew how to crush a cock under her soles and between the footwear she was wearing both sensualy and sadisticly. She was mind bending with the crush until cum.

The demands from the viewers, groups and site members at times were with no regard for either of them. She at one time stated that she had raptured one of his balls during a shoot. Equally, certain trouble makers on the net, certain surfers and site owners of the time, began to circulate malicious rumours that she was not a woman but a guy. One dude stated, that no woman would want to get so heavy during a bust on a guy, so it had to be only a man that would do so. I blasted his theory along with a few other upfront guys and gals, to hell and beyond. She was too good for certain persons. Cindy was about adult consentual ballbusting and time has proven certainly one of her critics not to be so.:thumbup

Cindy suffered a tumour on her brain and wasn't around for quite a while. When she was back she had added weight to her and the ballbusting took on a more TLC aspect to it, which was nice to see. Until the ceased the site.

Cindy Baxter was and is one of the true origninators of BallBusting on the net and an example of someone who was for real.
I hope she and her partner are living good and enjoying all apsects of life, ballbusting and beyond.:thumbup :)
I know that Tony of PiedAmour.Com, openly states that she was one of the biggest inspirations to start his own site and that she encouraged him to do so, until he did and they keep in contact until this day.
Come on Mr.T, let us know what is happening with Cindy these days.

tonyr
03-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I found the banner to Cindy's site of years gone by.
The domain is now some advertising site. Shame and
a big loss to ballbusting. There's hope yet.

curmudgeon
03-09-2007, 02:44 AM
There have been several great sites over the years, many went down due to money strains, some for personal issues, others just disappeared without word. Those who take the resources to operate a site like this, know that we are thankful. Keeping a site up can be costly, especially with the ever expanding need for bandwidth. And while we feel the loss of these sites, change is the way of life.

tonyr
03-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Sites need income to survive. This come through subscriptions and/or the sale of content. Models and Performers are business persons plying their trade in a world that is getting more expensive everyday. Sites will always come and go, that is inevitable. We need to start worrying when sites go and there are less and less of them rising from the arses to replace them. That is why it is important for ballbusting sites and ballbusting followers to self regulate 'Our Thing' as much as is possible and as responsible as is possible for there are factors that although outside of our control, we can by the aformentioned processess, ensure the minumum of biased and unwelcomed scruitiny. It is a two way process. Nice words, dude. Your a credit to the forum and more.

There have been several great sites over the years, many went down due to money strains, some for personal issues, others just disappeared without word. Those who take the resources to operate a site like this, know that we are thankful. Keeping a site up can be costly, especially with the ever expanding need for bandwidth. And while we feel the loss of these sites, change is the way of life.

poolman2
03-10-2007, 01:54 AM
As I got into internet BB, one of my favorites was Scrambled Eggs. It was a great site. Essentially it was destroyed by a hacker. The owner never recovered sufficiently to reestablish it.

Let's not forget that a couple of months ago, a hacker attacked FemaleDom and some other excellent BB websites. So let's be grateful to Sharon for quickly recovering this wonderful site. :ibow4u:

poolman2

Bioname
03-15-2007, 01:29 PM
As I got into internet BB, one of my favorites was Scrambled Eggs. It was a great site. Essentially it was destroyed by a hacker. The owner never recovered sufficiently to reestablish it.

Let's not forget that a couple of months ago, a hacker attacked FemaleDom and some other excellent BB websites. So let's be grateful to Sharon for quickly recovering this wonderful site. :ibow4u:

poolman2

I've been on quite a few groups that where completely destroyed by hacker attacks. I just hate that.:cussing: