PDA

View Full Version : The pain YOU feel...

nichojinx
03-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I found this very interesting post on another forum. It's about the 'pain' us Males go through when we are hit, or even tapped, in the Testicles.

You can read through it all as I did, but many of this comes off as a slight rant from a testy guy who doesn't like it that Men can be hit by Women but Men can't fight back.

It also delves into the 'pain' associated with a hit to the groin for both Males and Females. An how it's actually almost all nausea and very little pain. The extreme feeling of nausea can be attributed to the 'ulna nerve', which is also connected to our funny bone. Hence, why we feel that same feeling of nausea when struck there as well.

As I said, very interesting stuff. So just to re-cap some of the highlights of this whole thing:

- Male and Female genetalia develop from the same "Bartholens' Gland" in the womb.
- Males experience and associate the feeling of nausea as "pain" when struck in the Testicles.
- Females do not associate this feeling as pain because of monthly 'periods' and pride of having Ovaries instead of Testicles.
- It is possible, that, by Females hiting Males in their genitals, this could be a sign of disrespect for the Male gender.

Why do I feel the need to share this information, you ask?
Simple, this is to show Males that Females suffer from the same disadvantage of having a certain genetalia, as we do. If struck in the groin, they too will feel an extreme sensation of nausea, and, will also in most cases fall to the ground as well.

I am not saying that 'there is virtually no pain which can be experienced by either gender when struck in the groin'. I am saying that there is a similar pain that goes with both sets of genetalia, and that, just because both forms of genetalia grew from the same "Bartholens' Gland" does not mean that Males and Females experience even remotely the same amount of nausea or pain when struck in the genitals. The simple fact that the Male 'ulna nerve' gets stimulated as frequently as it does, on top of the fact that Male genetalia grows much larger than Female genetalia is evidence enough that Males will, and in most cases, do experience more 'nausea' and 'pain' when struck in the Testicles.

However, this feeling of nausea and pain while not new to Males. Is usually a surprise feeling each and every time it is unleashed on the host. I can only imagine how badly that feeling must come over a Female who may or may not ever experience such an intense feeling of both pain and nausea from being struck in the groin.

Keep that in mind. Guys and Gals alike. I hope this gives both genders a deeper understanding of how a similar feeling of 'weakness' and 'helplessness' can be imposed on each set of genetalia and their host.

*READ on to form your own understanding and interpretation of the following post.*

A lot of you females will have wondered this, especicially since the
majority of you haven't been busted, and many guys would be unaware
of this fact.
Within the vulva is the Bartholens' Gland. The Bartholens' Gland is
a gland that produces a liquid that moistens the vaginal passages
during sexual intercourse so that the female feels no pain. The
testicles are a gland that produce sperm, and the genitalia of males
and female is produced from the same source during pregancy. That
is why the Bartholens' Gland and testicles are basically the same
type of gland, they both produce a fluid and are both vital for the
survival of the human race. You see, without the Bartholens' Gland,
sexual intercourse would be extremely painful for females, and it
would cause the majority of females not to have sex, and if you go
back a few thousand years, there were only about 10,000 humans
living on the Earth, and at that time, almost every women had to
have sex to ensure humans survived. That is why the Bartholens'
Gland has the exact same nerves as the testicles. If you are
wondering what type of nerves the testicles and Bartholens' Gland
have, then I will explain in the next paragraph.

The funny bone is actually a nerve called; ulna nerve and it travels
from the ulna to the elbow joint, and it is situated right at the
tip of the elbow. Therefore, when you hit your elbow, this
stimulates the ulna nerve and causes a nauseating pain. I have been
hit really hard in the testicles and really hard in the elbow, and I
know from experience that the pain I felt when I hit me elbow was
identical to the pain I felt when I hit my testicles. That means
that the ulna nerve is the same type of nerve found in the
testicles. So the fact this nerve is found in the elbow, is proof
that the nerves found in the testicles are not isolated to being in
the testicles, it proves that both genders have this type of
nerves. So that is why the nerves in the Bartholens' Gland are
identical to the nerves found in the testicles, the nerves in the
Bartholens' Gland are just like the ulna nerve.

Because the testicles are so large and are supported by the scrotum
outside of the body, that means they move around and can be hit very
easily. This means that any force whether it be light or hard can
compress them and cause pain. Because the vulva is smaller and is
not hanging, that means it is much harder to be hit in the vulva,
and usually a light force to the vulva will not cause the same pain
as a light force to the testicles. A light force to the testicles
does not cause much pain, it causes a nauseating feeling in the
stomach a slight pain in the lower abdomen but the pain is bearable
and in my opinion is not painful, it is more nauseating than it is
painful, but if the same force was applied to the vulva it wouldn't
cause this nausea. However, a mild hit to the vulva will cause as
much pain as a mild hit to the testicles, but it has to be
accurate.

Anyway, this is my understanding after a long time gathering and researching this issue. I know there are many "girls" (I use that term and you will notice why) in this world who refuse to admit that a blow to the vulva is very painful. For a long time I wondered why some females were so reluctant to admit that a blow to the groin is just as painful for a female as it is for a male. Well I have come to the following conclussion;

Girls experience period pain which is so painful it can cause a female to vomit and this is a consistent pain that lasts up to 3 days and is constant and intense. I suppose when females reach puberty, they are surprised by this immense pain and feel angry that males do not feel such pain for 3 days a month, 12 months a year. I suppose these females are so angry they begin living in denial to make themselves feel better. In their minds, they want to believe that having ovaries is better than having testicles. Therefore, they are quick to use the excuse; "ovaries are internal therefore they are safe but testicles are external therefore a blow to the testicles is more painful than anything else and girls cannot feel this pain". What these "girls" fail to realise, is the testicles are not sensitive because they are sexual organs, they are sensitive because they contain a specific nervous system that is highly sensitive, and this nervous system is also found in the vulva and a simple form of it is found in the elbow in the form of the "ulna nerve", therefore a blow to the vulva will produce the exact same type of pain a blow to the testicles produces. I have noticed that is is YOUNG, teenage females who claim that females are superior for not having testicles, and I guess it is because of their immaturity and lack of understanding. Now, a hard blow to the vulva or testicles will be far more painful than period pain for at least 20-30 minutes after the blow, but it isn't a pain that lasts for over 48 hours. A pain that lasts a long time is far harder to live with than pain that lasts a short time even if the pain that lasts a short time is more intense. I wrote this here because I thought it is relevant to Women's Issues, as I think all women need to know how sensitive the vulva is so they can learn how to protect it at all times and to know what they can and cannot do with it. What I mean is many females enter combat sports and they refuse to wear vulva protection and then they get hit there and it causes an intense pain but what's even worse is it can cause the female to lose her ability to have children and the embarassment it can cause is not and can cause Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome and chronic depression. Anyway, I am not saying guys are better off than females. In my opinion having a vulva is slightly better than having testicles BECAUSE the testicles are far larger, and are softer and can be hit and squeezed from all directions while the vulva is soft too but far smaller in surface area and do not hang and are harder to hit and almost impossible to squeeze, but a good blow to the vulva will cause the same amount of pain as a blow to the testicles. I think males have an advantage having testicles and not ovaries, that advantage is testicles do not realease a large object like a human egg every month which like the ovaries do. In my opinion, imagining an egg move through an ovary and down the fallopian tubes is so intense it makes me want to vomit cause I can just see it grinding against the structure and that must hurt. The ovaries are not as well protected as people think though in my opinion, there is no bone covering the ovaries therefore they can still be hit. The advantage of having ovaries is they cannot be squeezed.

I think that females have adapted to being able to endure period pain which allows them to endure vulva pain after a kick in the crotch far better than a male can. A male doesn't get period pain every month, therefore when he is hit in the testicles he feels a pain he never felt on a regular basis or ever before, and it surprises him and that is why a lot of fall to the ground and hold their manhood and look disabled. I think when a female is hit in the vulva, she is able to tolerate the pain much better because she gets period pain every month and learnt how to endure it so it is familiar to them and they can relate to it and they are not surprised by it as much and can handle it better. I think a lot of guys are just "actors" to be honest. A lot of guys LOVE the attention they get when hit in the testicles and they are laying on the ground and everyone is watching them, it makes them get noticed by all the females at the scene and they enjoy that. I have been hit in the testicles REALLY hard numerous times and each time I was able to act as if nothing had happened. When I was 12 I was playing basketball and the guy in front of me was running backwards and tripped over and as he fell his foot went in the air and I was running quite fast and as I was running his foot went against my testicles and basically squashed my testicles against the pubic bone and it was EXTREMELY painful, so painful that I couldn't keep still so I just kept running and the insides of my legs were all tingling but I was able to tolerate the pain. I never fell to the ground, I never held my testicles, and I was not disabled by it, it was really painful but it wasn't painful enough to disable me like some people think. Now, the guys foot went into my testicles quite hard and as I was running forward it meant that the force applied to my testicles was immense and was probably equal to that of a hard kick to the testicles, in fact it maybe stronger. What this proves though, is that a blow to the testicles will not cause a pain that will disable a guy automatically. I was always able to hold in my emotions pretty well but even I give in to pain at times. When I broke my arm when I was 8 I WAS disabled, I couldn't even stand up on my own, I couldn't pick up anything and I was basically disabled, I couldn't eat anything. The pain I felt when I broke my arm was the greatest pain I ever felt and I would rather be kicked in the testicles 100 times in a row than break my arm or any other bone. I broke my arm when I was 11 too, and I had to walk from the oval of the school to the office which was about 500 metres and it took me about 30 minutes to reach the office, but because I was a bit older I was more able to tolerate the pain than I could when I was 8. I then had to sit and wait for the principle while he was searching for a cricket ball and I was sitting there with an ice pack on my arm for 30 minutes, and when I first put the ice pack on it would relieve the pain, then 3 seconds later it would make the pain worse so I would have to take if off then reapply it after 10 seconds. That was a pain that also disabled me in a way, I couldn't move my arm in certain directions without feeling as if someone hit me in the wrist with a sledge hammer, I couldn't hold my arm in the air, I wouldn't stand up straight, I was confined to doubling over biting my teeth together to block out the pain as much as I could. What this proves, is being hit in the vulva or testicles is really painful but is not as intense as some people think it is.

The other positive about this information is if there is a female that you really hate, if she is always competing against you and trying to take your man or trying to embarass you in public, then give her a good kick in the vulva in public in front of your man, it will make you feel so superior and it would be the ultimate for you.

I just think more emphasise should be put on teaching children about the external genitlia of a female as there is for teaching children about the internal reproductive system of the female because the external genitlia has the ability to produce the most pleasure possible via penetration of the clitoris and the most pain that a kick can produce if kicked in the vulva.

Studies indicate female physically assault males for more than males physically assault females, in fact if you are a student in this generation you would have seen females hitting guys at school regulary but you never saw a guy hitting a girl. My point is boys need to learn self defence and girls, and they need to know that a blow to the vulva is just as painful as a blow to the testicles so they can defend themselves against a female. In my opinion, a girl who hits a guy and then says; "can't hit me back cause I am a girl" deserves a good kick in the vulva, it would teach her to respect the male gender. In my opinion, hitting someone from the opposite gender is just a sign of disrespect to that gender and that is why it angers me. Many females hide behind the; "can't hit a woman but a woman can hit a man" rule and these females basically use this rule as a loophole to commit a crime and get away with it.

There were other times I was hit in the testicles, such as the time I was playing rugby union at training and my best friend went to tackle me and his shoulder squashed my testicles against the pubic bone and he put all of his weight into it and it hurt too, it hurt so much it made me twitch, but I never fell to the ground, I never held my testicles and I was able to act as if nothing has happend but I was extremly painful. I guess what this proves is a male and female can be hit in the genitals and not automatically fall to the ground and be disabled, although it requires a lot of tolerance of pain.

One thing that I noticed, was after being hit in the testicles, holding my lower abdomen really relieved the pain, because a blow to the testicles or vulva causes nausea as they are connected to the abdomen, and what I noticed is the pain is mostly made up of nausea, therefore holding your lower abdomen will relieve the nausea which is at least 60-75% of the pain. Anyway, I hope THIS information helps someone.

Bye all and if you would like to chat, my email is sbadyk@yahoo.com.au

abused berries
03-03-2007, 04:30 PM
edit...nevermind

David_B
03-04-2007, 12:05 PM
- It is possible, that, by Females hiting Males in their genitals, this could be a sign of disrespect for the Male gender.
For me personally, this is one of the best things about women kicking men in their balls, so let's hope this is true!

I once read in a self defence book that a man's testicles are connected by nerves through his abdomen and up to his respiratory system, i.e. his lungs. The book advised women to hurt a man's balls if she is being attacked, because one of the things that can happen if she is twisting and kicking his genitals is he can have trouble breathing, which gives him another problem to deal with in addition to the pain, so there is a better chance that she will be able to get away.

I have noticed that whenever my own balls have been hurt, I always feel pain as much in my stomach as in the balls themselves, in the form of waves of nausea radiating from my lower abdomen. It's a very specific type of pain that is unique and unmistakable, and that I have come to associate with ballbusting. It's interesting to think that women might go through something similar too. I suppose if either gender gets hit in the solar plexus (the nerve group just below the sternum), both experience a similar feeling of nausea to that which men feel when they are hit in the balls.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

try
03-04-2007, 07:50 PM
For me personally, this is one of the best things about women kicking men in their balls, so let's hope this is true!

I once read in a self defence book that a man's testicles are connected by nerves through his abdomen and up to his respiratory system, i.e. his lungs. The book advised women to hurt a man's balls if she is being attacked, because one of the things that can happen if she is twisting and kicking his genitals is he can have trouble breathing, which gives him another problem to deal with in addition to the pain, so there is a better chance that she will be able to get away.

I have noticed that whenever my own balls have been hurt, I always feel pain as much in my stomach as in the balls themselves, in the form of waves of nausea radiating from my lower abdomen. It's a very specific type of pain that is unique and unmistakable, and that I have come to associate with ballbusting. It's interesting to think that women might go through something similar too. I suppose if either gender gets hit in the solar plexus (the nerve group just below the sternum), both experience a similar feeling of nausea to that which men feel when they are hit in the balls.

David B.
--

And I also like to think women enjoy hitting us in the balls! Every time I've watched a film or tv show in which a women busts a guy any women watching have laughed, and often said something like "Right in the nuts!". And I've heard women talking about real life incidents of ballbusting and they always laugh. So maybe its true! And in my experience of paying women to bust me some really got into it, though it also has to be said that some had diffuculty with it.

And from what I've heard from reading medical opinion and women I've spoken to a blow to the groin is potentially just as painful and damaging for a woman as a man, but the differance is that male genitals are so much easier to hit. Every guy has had accidental blows to the nuts, from a football and suchlike, but this is much less likely to happen to a woman.

And another point Dave. I forgot what thread we were discusing the proposed law to ban UK citizens accessing websites that contain images of violence, but I can recall you felt there was little possibility of it restricting our access to Femdom. I'm not so sure. I think, whatever the intentions of the law, if it is enacted then some one with a Mary Whitehouse attitude will try to use it to stop us enjoying Femdom and suchlike, and the catfight sites I contribute to.

teenguy
03-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah well, it's women, what wuld you expect? They like to pretend they don't fart or poop, so it's no surprise they pretend that it doesn't hurt when kicked in the groin. They have to feel better about themselves somehow, what with all the sexism throughout history, so by pretending they have a distinct advantage in a physical fight makes them feel better. Whatever floats one's boat.

nichojinx
03-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Yeah well, it's women, what wuld you expect? They like to pretend they don't fart or poop, so it's no surprise they pretend that it doesn't hurt when kicked in the groin. They have to feel better about themselves somehow, what with all the sexism throughout history, so by pretending they have a distinct advantage in a physical fight makes them feel better. Whatever floats one's boat.

Touche'.:rolleyes:
This was primarily posted in the hopes of educating both sexes to learn to respect each other's genitals (when not trying to inflict such a feeling as pain or nausea).

Undoubtedly, I would have to say that all Females get the worst deal in the gender game.

- They get cramps, bloating and vaginal problems a lot. Not to mention periods.

- They have to live up to the ever evolving expectations of what it is to be a 'Women', in today's society. Partly self inflicted through them constantly trying to entice every guy out there, as superficial and shallow as their attempts may be. (Everyone is picky, but Women in general are just a lot more insecure about their appearence and how they come off to everyone.)

- They have to go through something as painful as giving birth, not to mention Menopause in later years. (God help them.:cryingblu )

- Having less than a 20% average chance of ever achieving anything close to orgasm during intercourse. (Also brought on by their inability to express their needs and think that all Men are psychic.)

- And last but certainly not least, as stated, they have to pretend like they don't grow hair anywhere on their body other then their head, and that they do not pass gas or even know what a bowl movement is. :o

Disadvantage of being of the Male gender?

- Having sensative reproductive orgins which hang out in the open.

- Loving sex, perhaps, a little too much and too often.

- Being simple minded of only basic bodily functions. Every minute of every day.

Yeaaaah.. I don't really blame them for trying anyways.:thumbup

David_B
03-06-2007, 03:10 PM
And from what I've heard from reading medical opinion and women I've spoken to a blow to the groin is potentially just as painful and damaging for a woman as a man, but the differance is that male genitals are so much easier to hit. Every guy has had accidental blows to the nuts, from a football and suchlike, but this is much less likely to happen to a woman.
The level of pain may be comparable, but for me ballbusting isn't only about pain, it's more about a woman using a man's inherent weakness to take him down a peg. I think that is at least part of what was appealing to the women you describe, when they were laughing at seeing a guy get his balls hit. Maybe part of what makes it fun is the unfairness of it, as you mention, the man's vulnerable spot is helpfully placed outside his body where it can easily be kicked or kneed.

I suppose if I was only interested in pain in itself, I would poke myself in the eye with a pencil or something, as this is much cheaper than going to a Dom. What makes bb interesting for me is the associated connotations of a woman causing the pain, and using her strength and my weakness against me.

David B.
--

nichojinx
03-06-2007, 05:49 PM
I understand what you mean David.
There is more to it than pain, of course, but I was stipulating the facts about how transparent that catalystic 'feeling of weakness' is when both sexes can experience it - it will still always be more a weak point for guys, but not strictly a feeling all our own. However mild or extreme it may be. It's a catalyst in the sense that in many cases, it wouldn't be as much of a turn on for either sex if there was no 'weakness' to be imposed upon someone in the first place.

For me, the thought of a - *ahem* - 'seductive' and 'tight' female even hinting at hurting my testes while coming on to me in a sexual manor makes me more ridged than the Washington Monument lol.

However, once you cross the line with a Dom, there inlies the problem of how you choose to realize your fantacies from then on. It may not be so simple to just 'think' about it to get you going. You'd have to 'be' there experiencing the real deal to truely get that satisfaction that you got before you went to a Dom. :o

try
03-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I understand what you mean David.
There is more to it than pain, of course, but I was stipulating the facts about how transparent that catalystic 'feeling of weakness' is when both sexes can experience it - it will still always be more a weak point for guys, but not strictly a feeling all our own. However mild or extreme it may be. It's a catalyst in the sense that in many cases, it wouldn't be as much of a turn on for either sex if there was no 'weakness' to be imposed upon someone in the first place.

For me, the thought of a - *ahem* - 'seductive' and 'tight' female even hinting at hurting my testes while coming on to me in a sexual manor makes me more ridged than the Washington Monument lol.

o

And if your watching a film and it shows a girl busting a guy and women laugh isn't that a turn on? It certianly is for me!

try
03-06-2007, 07:49 PM
I suppose if I was only interested in pain in itself, I would poke myself in the eye with a pencil or something, as this is much cheaper than going to a Dom. What makes bb interesting for me is the associated connotations of a woman causing the pain, and using her strength and my weakness against me.

David B.
--

Yes, we've spoken about this before Dave. And I think its the fact that its the very organs we want to use on her that she is attacking that really does it. Its the ultimate put down, sort of saying "This is what I think of you, I'm going to smash your sexual parts".

skipperbob
03-07-2007, 09:45 AM
I enjoy the pain inflicted from ball busting as it builds and builds! I am not a big fan of the one powerful kick to the balls that puts you down. I much prefer having her slapping at my genitals with her feet for a long period of time, over and over again! The constant smacking of her foot against my gonads is fantastic and the pain slowly grows with the steady abuse until I feel sick to my stomach! Then some nice rubbing and massaging with her feet and I'm ready to go again! When I was younger and looking for girls to bust me, I found a good way to gauge their interest was to show them a movie where I knew a ball busting scene was coming up and then carefully watch their reaction to it. Found several girls that way!

nichojinx
03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
When I was younger and looking for girls to bust me, I found a good way to gauge their interest was to show them a movie where I knew a ball busting scene was coming up and then carefully watch their reaction to it. Found several girls that way!
You sly dog! :thumbup

David_B
03-07-2007, 02:57 PM
However, once you cross the line with a Dom, there inlies the problem of how you choose to realize your fantacies from then on. It may not be so simple to just 'think' about it to get you going. You'd have to 'be' there experiencing the real deal to truely get that satisfaction that you got before you went to a Dom. :o
There's definitely a thrill from being in danger. When you are in that kind of situation, every perception seems more focused and exciting. Sometimes it's hard to get the same level of thrill from more mundane situations. Even people who don't like bb, but who might enjoy for example riding on a roller coaster at a fun fair, or parachuting, or water skiing must be getting a similar sort of kick out of being put at risk in some way. Perhaps there is a kind of anti-logical part of the brain that really enjoys this kind of contained threat, but it just expresses itself differently for different people. Us by being kicked in the balls, other people by jumping from an aeroplane or off a cliff.

David B.
--

try
03-07-2007, 07:03 PM
There's definitely a thrill from being in danger. When you are in that kind of situation, every perception seems more focused and exciting. Sometimes it's hard to get the same level of thrill from more mundane situations.
David B.
--

There definitly is a thrill from danger! One lady I used to pay to bust me was really well built, and a method we used was for me to be lying on my back and she would sit on me, with her back to my face, and then squeeze my balls. With her weight on me and my nuts in her hand I was totally helpless. Now I knew she would never overdo the squeezing, but the knowledge that she could absolutley crush my manhood, and I could nothing to stop her, was very exciting. In my fantasies she did just that, ignoring my pleas for her to stop.

vam2007
03-09-2007, 08:09 PM
And if your watching a film and it shows a girl busting a guy and women laugh isn't that a turn on? It certianly is for me!

can you do it to me?