PDA

View Full Version : boob bust

exstudent
03-06-2007, 06:27 PM
I was wrestling/ballbusting and my friend ask me to punch her in the boob. I didn't do it hard, just a back hand slap but it seemed to really hurt her. We were both turned on a bit by this. Has anyone punched or hit someone in the boobs?

try
03-06-2007, 07:38 PM
I was wrestling/ballbusting and my friend ask me to punch her in the boob. I didn't do it hard, just a back hand slap but it seemed to really hurt her. We were both turned on a bit by this. Has anyone punched or hit someone in the boobs?

I've never deliberatly hit a woman in the boobs, but I did once accidently elbow a woman in one of her tits pretty hard and she was obviously hurt by the blow. But I don't know what sort of pain it causes, i.e. sickening like a blow to the balls, or sharp like a blow to a bony part of the anatomy. Presumably the former. But I do know, from reading correspondance on Yahoo 360 that some woman (no idea how many) are turned on by this, though in some cases only if the blow is delivered by another woman.

rooster
03-06-2007, 09:20 PM
i have a few times before... during some foreplayage.... i felt odd but it ended up crackin me up... jiggling boobs are hella funny, who dont like jigglin boobs

anatinus
03-07-2007, 05:33 AM
My ex girlfriend was very submissive in bed, and loved this sort of treatment- I was always slapping and punching her tits.

The great thing was, if she was into it at the moment, she would sort of whimper and get down on her knees and start sucking, or just let me push her to the ground and fuck her- if she wasn't in the mood, I would get a swift backhand to the nuts!

As far as the pain, it seemed to hurt quite a bit- she would throw her head back and moan, wheeze a bit. Still, if someone hit me in the nuts as hard as I hit her tits, I would out for some time.